My Thai Wife's Date with Giles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to dance too," she said.

"Sure," said Giles.

Aroused now, Giles stood up and invited her to dance. I watched the couple make their way to the center of the living room, holding hands and close to each other like long time lovers. Just then, the music switched to a love song and my wife began dancing pasted against him.

As they dance like two lover in front of me, Giles ran her hand under her skirt, and lifting up the hem, squeezed her buttock gently as they slowly gyrated to the rhythm. I watched as she laughed laughing and kissed him playfully on the lips. Her eyes sparkled, pupils dilated. My little slut was tremendously horny, excited and thrilled. Feeling his hard cock rubbing against her pussy through the thin material as they danced, an expression of his sexual desire for her, she pressed up against him, turned on by this handsome male.

He turned her round so that he could reach all her parts. His right hand caressed and kneaded her breasts, and then plunged between her legs, his fingers digging into her crotch, finger-fucking her naked wet pussy beneath the hem of her short tight dress, kissing her head and neck at the same time.

It was time for sex, more than time. Giles lead her back to the sofa and pulled down his shorts. His cock sprang out, already hard and at half-mast. I could read the nervousness and lust in her eyes.

"Come and suck my cock," he said.

Timidly, she knelt down, and taking his cock in her hand, her mouth descended onto the big thick took. She began to suck the cock, stoking it avidly at the same time. What a lovely little bitch, I thought.

My own cock was stirring in my pants. My wife had another guy's tool stuck between her loving lips. She was sucking it just like a whore. Nothing quite compares to this sexual vision of abasement. Bambi had sucked off hundreds of men in front of my very own eyes, but seeing my loving ho at work never ceased to fascinate, please and amaze me.

As she sucked, her right hand wanked his cock to get him nice and hard, so that she could slip it into her well-lubricated married pussy. I watched the impressive muscle grow bigger and bigger in her little hand. What a whopper! I thought, with mixed excitement and envy. For a brief moment, I wondered how she would fit him inside her small tight snatch, then I remembered this was the woman who had mounted and tamed Anaconda Adam himself.

When the French baguette had grown nice and long in her firm grip, she stood up, and pulling him by hard cock out, she sternly led towards the bedroom to fuck.

"Lie down," she commanded.

He grinned and obeyed. Immediately, she pounced forward, slithering over his manly body, rubbing her naked pussy over his leg and stroking his erection on the fly. She lay on top of him, pinning him down, kissing this man hungrily like a dirty slut. I watched her sending her avid wet tongue into his mouth, exchanging saliva with her lover.

She flipped herself around above him, presenting him with her rear, offering Giles her pussy to eat in a classic 69 position. I watched as she began to suck on his cock. She was grabbing hold of his stem and squeezing it as her head bobbed up and down in unison with her hand pumping at the tool. Her mouth took the entire chunky cock head inside her each time her red lips slid down the shaft. Those lips that I had been kissing lovingly, tenderly, just a few hours before were now wrapped tightly around another man's cock. My erection grew stiff seeing her at work on his dick. The sight was electrifying. I could not help myself; I took out my cock and began to wank myself as I watch.

Bambi moved up and down his cock fast. Her long black hair half-concealed her skillful work. She was hungry, slurping noisily as she fed on his tool. At times she would pause from sucking, to lick around his sweaty balls and the root of his cock with her little pointed tongue, sending electrifying bolts of pleasure through his body.

While my wife labored at his root, Giles was by no means passive. He had grabbed hold of her firm butt cheeks and parted them, spreading her pussy open like a flower so that his tongue could reach deep inside and lap at it. Her pink and brown Thai womanhood was shamelessly bared for her lover to lick, suck and fuck with his tongue. Aroused by the little slut's treatment of his parts, the athletic Frenchman stood up, still holding my wife upside down by the hips, and continued to eat her pussy as he staggered around the bedroom, Bambi hanging down his body and thrashing against his cock like a rag doll.

My jaw dropped; my eyes went wide with shocked arousal. I glanced down at my cock. It was far smaller in comparison to Giles, but it was now at half-mast as I watched this bull consume my lovely little wife, inverted. Little did I know that he was just getting started! As he grunted and fed, his cock was at maximum deployment, geared up to cleave some tight dirty Thai snatch. He was more than ready to give my hot bitch the heavy fucking she so deserved. He flung her down onto the bed. I watched her desperately scramble onto her back. I swallowed hard as she opened her legs wide, holding them parted by the knees, baring her womanhood in an obscene and welcoming invitation to the sexpat. She was dying for him to fuck her, this much was obvious!

The Frenchman grinned, and holding his unprotected cock in his right hand, thrust it into her wet pussy. It sunk into the narrow snatch like a knife into butter, disappearing totally inside her. I could see her wince and bite at her lower lip in ecstasy as her pussy stretched around his manhood in a skin tight fit. For a girl who fucked so much, my wife's pussy remained incredibly small and tight.

"Oh yes! Fuck me, Giles. I want to feel your thick farang cock inside my little pussy. We really like that, don't we, honey?" she moaned.

Fuck yes, I thought to myself.

He held her by the legs, spreading those slender smooth thighs apart, so that he could thrust unhindered in and out of her tight pussy. His big cock pounded at her married womb, eliciting a continuous series of small groans and grunts from the beautiful Thai lady he was mating with. I watched, mouth dry with envy, and tried to fight a feeling of intense arousal: This man was fucking my adulterous partner before me in a manner that I myself was incapable of. As for Bambi, she was smiling in pained pleasure with the effort and the sensation of that big cock stuffed inside her wanton tight Thai pussy

Giles believed in giving his partner her money's worth and a good fucking in many positions. I watched with excitement and awe as the bull flipped her over, fucked her doggie. Her eyes were shut, her face flushed and her mouth half-open with bliss. Her lips tense and quivered with adulterous enjoyment as he fucked her vigorously.

The air conditioning struggled to keep up. It must have been two hours later when Bambi decided to take over. She climbed on top of Giles and began to ride his cock fast. I had seen her finish many a good man like that, but Giles just fucked and groaned and jerked at her thrusting hips. She bit her lips and came. Unperturbed, she continued to fuck him, still trying to get his juice in her married cunt without luck.

Bambi was fucking him in a frenzy now, galloping wildly on his thick French cock, enjoying every minute of this fucking. Where she got the energy for such intense sexual passion, I could only imagine. There was no doubt she was incredibly horny and terribly avid to copulate with her lover as much as she could manage. Fueled by her lust, she must have kept him trapped there beneath her a good hour as she pounded her pussy at his crotch and clawed at his chest.

After a while though, he took her onto his lap, cock still deeply impaled in married womb, and proceeded to lift her up and fuck her standing up. I looked on amazed as he threw her up into the air, bouncing her on his cock and fucking her in mid-air! Bambi was letting out a series of small animalistic cries of bliss. I could tell by the way she bit her lips and threw her head back that she had come several times already on her lovers wand. Her eyes were half-closed, fucking as if in a daze, here face distorted with pleasure.

How this man could sustain such a fucking was anyone's guess. Finally after another good hour of fornication, he put her down on the bed and she began to suck his cock and balls once more to finish him. I watched enviously as she wanked his cock hard until he groaned, spurted some cum over his hand and all over his belly.

Delighted, she climbed back on top of him, and then plunged his dripping thick tool back into her well-fucked pussy once more. She slid up and down his tool, thrusting at his cock again and again. Suddenly, his body shook and he ejaculated inside her cunt, shooting another load there too as she thrust her hips at him. She threw her head back, let out a small guttural cry and climaxed as she felt him release his man juice deep inside her Thai married pussy. She clung onto him with her thighs, keeping him inside her loins as long as she could.

I looked on, my hand shaking with mixed emotions. He had just copulated with her bareback. As he got up, she looked at him and smiled knowingly. I could see her face glowing with happiness, her cheeks flushed. Her eyes were half-closed, and her eyelids were swollen. There was no doubt that she was tired and sore from that good long fucking, yet at the same time she appeared totally satiated. She had willingly spread her legs and fucked his hard cock, and was feeling grateful to her lover for having climaxed deep in her pussy and filled her married womb with his hot virile seed.

Her pussy was a sticky mess with cum oozing out in blobs like a bad bargirl. She went to wipe it away, but I quickly intervened, wanting to clean her lover's cream pie up myself with my tongue. She gave me a disapproving smirk, but reached down and pulled her pussy lips wide open for me so I could see all of that beautiful hole. I watched cum started to drip out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass. Gingerly, I moved forward to taste her lover's spunk and tried to lick her, but she pushed me back; her swollen and well-fucked pussy was sore and raw and she winced with the pain.

Instead, she pushed me back began to kiss me mouth to mouth, her lips pressing against mine hard, her tongue invading my mouth aggressively, avidly. Taking charge, she sat astride of me. She squatted over me and reached for my cock, spread her pussy lips, and slowly took my cock all the way up inside her. The feeling of sliding my cock into her stretched, overflowing pussy was unbelievable! My cock was covered with Giles`s thick cum as it oozed out of my wife's used cunt as I fucked her. Each time she lifted herself up, the gooey sleeve stick to and sucked at my dick.

I lay back and watched passively as she rode me hard. I felt that I was just any other cock for her tonight. Her behavior towards me after she has been fucked and satisfied by a bull is invariably different. She looks at me and treats me as a complete stranger. She is in her 'whore' persona where fucking is purely to be savored and enjoyed physically. I'm just another piece of meat, a cock to pleasure her pussy. She is excited and flushed, having come on her bull's cock, yet she is dissociated from what she is doing like a whore with a customer. There are no emotions here, just pure animal lust and fucking. She is in charge; she is going to fuck me and make me come in her pussy. I guess this is her way for showing me what she has just done with the other guy. It is both a form of gratitude and punishment for letting her behave like a wanton slut.

She went rocked back and forth on my dick, grinding her clit against my pubes as she fucked me hard.

"He fuck me so good. Thank you so much my darling for being so understanding with me. I love you so much. I've been very bad girl... I have a present from Giles," she declared.

Oh shit, that was too much. I came there and then inside her slutty sleeve. I had never come as hard as I did that night, adding my own load to her sloppy cunt.

12