My Thoughts are Your Thoughts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ooh, yes, that's it, smack me,' she pleaded, 'smack me hard please. I'm such a dirty slut, punish me... oooooh.' I carried on smacking her arse and thighs, pinching and scratching the skin of her bottom, and all the time my cock sliced into her velvet, wetness. She didn't last long, and neither did I. We were both too excited, too emotionally strung up, and we collapsed within minutes in a welter of sweat, body fluids and come. I took her in my arms and held her as if I never wanted to let her go. Looking back, I think I was already in love with her at that moment.

Throughout all my sexual adventures and many lovers, I'd never felt such a connection as I did at that moment with Elaina. I realise now that it had to happen sometime, but it was the rapidity with which I was swept off my feet that surprised me. Yes, I know it's an old-fashioned expression, but that was how I felt, as if I'd been put inside some giant machine, swirled around for an eternity, then regurgitated, off balance, drunk and dizzy.

The old cliché, 'head over heels,' kept running through my mind. Sure, I loved Miss Jones, I loved Fiona, and I'd even loved Jody, but that was a different feeling. A feeling of affection, trust and mutual understanding that manifested itself in periods of intense sexual activity, before we parted again, which perfectly suited each of us, but this was different. Oh boy was this different.

Within a month she'd moved in with me, and we were to all intents and purposes, a couple. Her clothes took over my hanging space, her toiletries flooded the bathroom, and her face and body filled my mind. Everything changed, and it seemed as if it all happened overnight. Even my flat smelled of her. When I came home and opened the door her essence and presence filled my senses, and I loved it. I couldn't imagine it being any other way.

She proved to be warm, loving, affectionate, a pleasure to be close to. Oh, we had our little disagreements, her temper could be quite spectacular on the rare occasion when it flared up, but she was hopeless at being a bitch, and as soon as it was over, it was over. She didn't sulk for days as so many women do. She'd invariably snuggle up close, hug me and tell me she loved me. For my part, I could never stay angry with her for any length of time. I just had to look at her, my heart melted, and none of it seemed to matter. Or I'd threaten to smack her bottom, and she'd just laugh and tell me to go ahead and do it. That was one of our ways of defusing a tense situation.

One day, I was busy in the studio, painting a nude of Elaina, a labour of love, when she came back home from a short visit to the local supermarket. She'd met someone just outside the studio door and invited her in.

'James,' she said, 'there's someone here to see you,' and Fiona walked into the studio behind her. It could have been an embarrassing moment, but Elaina, ever considerate, asked Fiona if she'd like coffee, or tea, and left us alone while she made it.

'My god James, she's a stunner, absolutely beautiful, where did you find her?' she asked. So, I told her, and I also told her that for the first time in my life I thought I was completely head over heels in love. She laughed at that. 'It gets us all eventually James,' then, 'Oh dear, I hope my being here isn't going to make things awkward for you?'

'No, but it might take some explaining,' I joked, and at that point Elaina came back with a pot of coffee on a tray, cups, milk and sugar. Fiona looked at my canvas, and then looked at Elaina.

'That's beautiful,' she said. Elaina smiled and blushed, and Fiona continued teasing her, 'James tells me he's in love with you,' and Elaina blushed even more. Fiona walked over and gave her a hug. 'Good for you sweetheart, it's about time the old pervert found someone to love,' and they both smiled at each other.

'Pervert? That's rich, coming from you,' I protested, adding, 'and let's not forget, you're my, "older woman," so less of the, "old," if you don't mind.' She laughed and Elaina smiled, perhaps slightly bemused, by this banter, which hinted at so much more. Fiona stayed a little longer, but eventually left, citing an upcoming shift at the hospital as her reason for leaving.

Later that evening, as we were sitting relaxing, Elaina brought up the subject of Fiona.

'James,' she began, snuggling closer, 'tell me about Fiona.'

'What about her sweetheart?' I replied.

'You were lovers, weren't you?'

'Yes, of course we were,' I replied honestly. So, I told her the story of how Fiona and I met, how she'd nursed me back to health, and how we'd become lovers. I left out the bit about my initial, 'influencing,' of her attitude with my psychic abilities. I didn't think she was ready for that just yet. I also told her that we had been meeting regularly ever since, up until a couple of months ago when Fiona's partner had come home.

'Do you think she came round to tell you that he's gone again? She asked me, sounding a little concerned.

'Probably,' I said casually. 'We've been friends and lovers for quite a while now.'

'Yes... I can understand that - she's so pretty, but a bit overpowering, don't you think?' she queried. I laughed.

'Yes, she can come across as overpowering, but she's a pussycat really, and she really is a good friend. She'd do anything for me if I asked,' I stated with confidence.

'Anything?' she repeated flirtatiously. I pulled her closer, her head snuggling against my shoulder, and kissed her forehead affectionately.

'Oh yes. She's a dirty bitch, almost as dirty as you,' I teased her. She play punched me and snuggled closer, saying nothing more for a while, but I could virtually hear the cogs turning.

'James,' she said after a considerable while.

'Yes,' I answered, waiting for her to say what was on her mind.

'You don't have to stop seeing her for my sake,' she announced. I wasn't quite sure what she was saying, so I waited. 'You've been lovers for a long time, and friends,' she added. 'I wouldn't like to be the cause of you losing your friends... or lovers,' she added, almost in a whisper.

'Are you saying it's OK for me to continue making love to her?' I asked, hardly believing what I was hearing.

'Y... yes, I suppose I am. I love you, but I don't want to own you. She was nice, and I could see you both felt a lot for each other.'

'Yes, we do have something a bit special, but it's like nothing compared to how I feel about you. I love her, but I'm in love with you, you mean everything to me. I've never felt like this about anyone else, Fiona, or Miss Jones...' I stopped there, 'or anyone,' I added lamely.

'Miss Jones?' she said, a query in her voice. So, I told her about Miss Jones, and then about Miss Jones and Fiona. It was a long story, but she listened attentively and when I finished, I said, 'I love you, that's all in the past now. What do you think, tell me?' I implored her.

'I think I'm so horny that I don't know what to do with myself,' she confessed. 'Miss Jones sounds like a right horny lady. Do you still want to see her as well?' I reached over and put my hand up her skirt and she spread her legs, compliant as always. She was horny, and very, very wet.

'Tell me what you think - now!' I commanded, 'and leave nothing out.'

'I keep thinking of you fucking Fiona, it made me wet this afternoon, and now I find there's two of them, and you've had a threesome with them.' She was fast losing control of herself. 'The thoughts, fantasies are just filling my head. I feel incredibly randy, and you... rubbing my pussy is... making me feel even hornier,' she eventually managed to gasp out.

'And?' I demanded.

'I... want to see your cock... no my cock, fuck them. I want... to... see it... oh god,' she finally said, overcome by her own thoughts and sensations of pleasure as my hand stroked and probed. She came, frantically pushing herself against my hand, completely uninhibited. As her pleasure subsided, she let her hand reach over and unzip me, and releasing me from my trousers; she slipped further down the couch and took me in her mouth.

'James?' she said after a wee while. 'It is my cock, isn't it?'

'I love you Elaina, nothing, nobody is more important than you are. Yes, it is your cock, there's no doubt about that in my mind at all, and I'm happy for it to stay that way.' She said nothing more just then, preferring to concentrate on my pleasure instead, for which I was very grateful.

One of the things I had done since we met was to build a piece of equipment for Elaina to be tied to. It was made of wood, in the shape of a giant, 'A,' about seven feet high. Her ankles could be tied to the base so that her legs were held open, and her hands to the crosspiece. She enjoyed being tied so tightly that she was helpless. I could either smack, slap, or otherwise whip and abuse her until I grew tired of it and fucked her.

She didn't care as long as it was uncomfortable and painful, and she felt used at the end of it. She really was an extraordinary young woman. Sometimes of course, I just tied her to it and teased her, bringing her to the verge of orgasm again and again until she was literally begging me to let her come. She enjoyed the humiliation of having to beg as well, which just added fuel to the already considerable fire burning between her legs.

I had her tied and helpless one-day, gagged, and ready for some fun, but after getting her really wound up and begging for an orgasm I told her I was going out. I knew she was stuck there and couldn't move until I came back. She was very tightly secured, looking the complete object of desire, ready and waiting to be used. She shook her head but could say nothing because of the ball gag in her mouth. I smiled at her and left, locking the door behind me.

I came back a little later, and she looked pleased to see me at first, then her eyes opened wider still as she looked past me.

'You remember my friend Fiona, don't you?' I said, matter of factly, as if I took my ex-lover to see my current lover tied naked to an, 'A,' frame every day. She nodded; her face red with embarrassment. That was one of the things that I found so endearing about Elaina. She was completely uninhibited; the complete sexual being behind closed doors, but still shy and modest enough to get embarrassed. I pulled over the couch and Fiona and I sat on it, right in front of Elaina.

'God, she so beautiful,' said Fiona, openly admiring Elaina's body. 'You're a lucky man James, a very lucky man.'

'Oh, I know that very well Fiona - she's exquisite, isn't she?' We discussed her openly as if she weren't there, like a cow for sale at market, hoping it might humiliate her a little more.

'She's got lovely tits' I commented proudly, 'I just love her tits. I love to suck them and bite her nipples. She loves nothing better than a bit of pain,' I explained as if Elaina was some sort of, 'beyond the pale,' pervert.

'I can see that,' Fiona agreed. 'Can I play with them later?' Elaina's eyes opened a little wider.

'I don't see why not,' I agreed. Fiona unbuttoned her jacket at that point. She wore nothing underneath and slipping the jacket off her shoulders she was naked from the waist up. She got up and stood beside the helpless Elaina, their tits almost touching.

'Mmm... almost the same shape, but mine are bigger,' boasted Fiona, rubbing Elaina's ego in the mud.

'You've both got wonderful tits,' I said, and Fiona agreed, smiling, as she looked, close-up into the eyes of Elaina. Fiona strolled back to the couch and sat beside me, touching my leg closest to her, letting her beautiful hand slide up my thigh and feeling my hard cock through my trousers.

'My, my James, your cock is very hard today,' she observed for Elaina's benefit.

'What about her cunt? Don't you think that's one of the most delicious looking cunt's you've ever seen?' I asked, looking for her opinion.

'Give the devil his due James, that's a truly lovely cunt. Look at how lovely her cunt lips are, see, how they've opened up nicely and her wetness is dribbling out of her. Fuck me, I believe her dirty little hole is so wet it's running down her leg.' She went over and ran her hand up the inside of Elaina's thigh, almost touching her pussy. Elaina moaned, and Fiona licked her own fingers.

'Oh yes, that's pussy juice, lovely stuff. She's a dribbler; I love a dribbler, so sweet, juicy and tasty. I just might have to tongue fuck her later, is that OK with you James?' she said, winking at me.

'I'd like to see that Fiona,' I agreed. Elaina shook her head. 'After all, she's my slave, I can do anything I want, or give a good friend my permission to fuck her if it suits me.' Elaina's eyes open wide again.

'Yes, a lovely cunt,' Fiona said, pulling her skirt right up to her waist, and spreading her long legs wide. 'Do you think it's as nice as mine?' I looked between her legs, noticing from the corner of my eye that Elaina was looking too.

'Fiona, you've still got your panties on,' I said in mock exasperation.

'Oh, you'd better help me take them off then,' she said. I ran my hands up the inside of her thighs, up over her hips and grasping the waistband, began to tug them down. She lifted her hips helpfully and they slipped over her bottom, down her thighs to the floor, where she kicked them away, opening her legs wide to display herself to me, and more importantly Elaina.

'James, we're both naked now' she said, removing her skirt, 'isn't it about time you got undressed too?' I hurriedly stripped off, my hard prick jutting out at an angle. 'Mmm... I just love your cock James, come here and let me have it,' she requested, and I did. I could hear Elaina breathing very fast as Fiona took me in her hand, then her mouth. 'Oh, she likes that James. She likes me sucking your cock, see how wet she is now,' said Fiona pointing out how aroused Elaina was. I looked down at Fiona.

'You're pretty wet yourself Fiona,' I observed. She put her hand between her legs.

'Mmm... yes, I am,' she agreed, and letting go of my cock, she stood up and walked over to Elaina, where she rubbed her hand between her own legs again and smeared her essence under Elaina's nose. 'Smell my cunt bitch,' she said to Elaina, 'you can lick it off of James's cock after I finish fucking him. You'd like that wouldn't you?' Elaina just looked at the floor, whereupon Fiona started to play with her nipples, gently, gently at first. Elaina moaned quietly.

'Oh, you like that don't you sweetie?' Fiona asked her, but when Elaina seemed to ignore her, she pinched the nipples hard. Again, Elaina moaned, and I knew she was enjoying that just as much as the more sensual touching of minutes before. 'Now admit it darling, you're loving this aren't you.' Fiona asked again. Almost imperceptibly Elaina nodded, and I was secretly relieved by her capitulation.

Fiona sat down on the couch and opened her legs. Elaina looked as if mesmerised.

'Do you like my cunt sweetie?' Fiona asked, and again Elaina nodded. 'Good, because after you've licked all my cunt juice from his cock, you're going to lick all his spunk from my cunt.' Fiona smiled wickedly. 'James, please fuck me now, I can't wait for your cock to fill my hole.' I sat down on the couch, caressing and kissing her, running my hands over her body. Fingering her pussy, sucking her nipples until she pleaded with me to enter her. I positioned myself so that Elaina could see everything, and as my cock slowly sank out of view into Fiona's slippery cunt, both women moaned almost in unison.

Fiona was as enthusiastic a lover as ever, even more so with the added impetus of being watched by Elaina. I knew she tended to be bossy, dominant even, with Elaina and Miss Jones, although we'd always met as equal partners in lust. As she came, she loudly demanded that I fill her with my spunk, and never one to disappoint a lady; I promptly deposited my load deep inside her gorgeous cunt. We both lay there for a few moments as we recovered from our exertions.

'James, I think it's time you untied Elaina,' she said, 'and I think she should suck your spunk out of my cunt first. I'm beginning to leak; I can feel it running out. I want to rub it over her gorgeous face before it all ends up on the floor.'

'Good idea,' I agreed, going over, releasing her ankles first. When I removed the ball gag next, her mouth frantically sought mine, and I kissed her deeply, passionately, 'I love you,' I whispered in her ear, as I untied her hands. I stepped out of the way, and she looked at Fiona, who smiled at her. Elaina quickly, eagerly got down on her knees before Fiona and, right away started licking the slippery pussy. Fiona moaned loudly, arching her body up off the sofa, she was enjoying it.

'Not so hard darling,' she said, 'take your time, enjoy it, and make me enjoy it. Think how you like your own cunt to be licked.' Elaina slowed right down, but slipped two fingers deep inside Fiona, gently lapping around her labia and clitoris. I could tell Fiona was fast approaching her orgasm; after all I'd been there many times before, and it wasn't long before she was groaning loudly with ecstasy, her hands entwined in the long dark hair, holding Elaina's face close to her pussy, rubbing herself against the pleasuring mouth.

Her moans and cries of orgasm filled the air until at last she began to wind down. She opened her eyes, and looked at Elaina, smiling. 'Well done sweetheart, was that your first pussy sucking?' she asked. Elaina just nodded again. 'You did really well, next time you'll be even better,' she promised. 'Now go and suck my juice from James's cock. I'll be watching, so do it good,' she advised.

Elaina needed no second bidding turning to me and gobbling my cock almost instantly, but I grabbed her and made her stop, first kissing her, to show how much I loved her, and then licking all Fiona's cunt juice from her mouth and chin. Only when I was done did I allow her to pleasure me.

We moved upstairs into the bedroom to be more comfortable, and fucked, sucked, pinched, smacked and loved each other to a standstill. Fiona departed in the early hours of the morning, while Elaina and I slept the sleep of the dead. It was late in the morning before she woke me by snuggling as close as was humanly possible.

'Punish me James, I've been a dirty whore again,' she whispered.

'Fuck, I'll have to punish myself as well then,' I smiled.

'James, please, I need you to punish me; I'm desperate to be punished. Fuck me like the slut I am, please James,' she pleaded. What she really meant was that she was horny after the sex the night before and wanted more. Such a greedy little slut, and I told her so, as I spanked her bottom with a large wooden spoon rescued from kitchen duties. After her, 'punishment,' I fucked her doggy style, spanking her bottom some more with the spoon as I did so. She thanked me afterwards, kissing and licking her own juice from my prick.

Later that morning, I was finally getting some painting done when she came into the studio. I kissed her and gave her a hug.

'What is it sweetheart?' I inquired. She looked kind of embarrassed.

'I've been thinking some really bad things about last night,' she confessed.

'Oh yeah?' I said, waiting to hear what she might say.

'I can't stop thinking about it - it was so exciting.'

'It certainly was. You were a marvel, I'm so proud of you,' I said praising her.

'You didn't think I was bad?

'No, you were beautiful, sexy, and enthusiastic. I can't think of enough words to say how wonderful you were... are,' I corrected. 'I love you so much Elaina, sometimes it just scares me to look at you.'

'I scare you?' she looked surprised, almost shocked.

'Not you, it's the thought of losing you. When you have something incredibly precious, you live in fear that something, someone, might take that away from you.'