My Three Daughters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Loving?" I prompted.

Kathy smiled and nodded. "Yes. So loving. And understanding. And compassionate." She gazed at me. "And handsome...".

I was pleasantly surprised when my sister leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't a sexual kiss, not at first, but a very loving kiss. I returned it.

"I love you, sis," I said. "That's why."

Kathy stared at me in wonder and disbelief. She didn't resist when I kissed her again, nor pull away when I reached up and caressed her breasts through her dress. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as I kissed her neck and reached around and unhooked her zipper.

Kathy leaned into me as I unzipped her dress and drew it down, exposing her lovely, large breasts in their push up lace. She sighed as I bent down and pulled the bra aside and licked her nipple.

"Oh, Michael..." she sighed.

I stood her up and gently pulled her dress down for her to step out of and guided her back onto my bed. I kissed her and and removed her bra and lowered my mouth to her nipples.

"Oh, Michael..." she moaned and cradled my head in her breasts.

I kissed and licked my way down her body, down her belly, and gently drew down her panties. I was pleased because her crotch was soaking wet!

"Oh, Michael...!" she moaned again as I planted a kiss on her wet pussy.

I gently parted her thighs and went down on her as sweetly as I could. Months of practice with my three daughters attuned me to her responses and I catered to my sister's likes, lapping at her clit gently with my tongue, making her shiver and sigh.

"I love you, Kath," I murmured as I lapped her into orgasm.

"Oh, Michael!" my sister cried and clasped me between her thighs and held my head with her hands, thrusting her pussy into my mouth. "OhhhHHH!!"

I came up, mouth soaked in my sister's juices, and kissed and licked my way back up to her mouth. She hungrily kissed me, and moaned again as my cock slid into her pussy.

She opened her eyes when she realized I was inside her, hesitant, pushing me off slightly with her arms. "Michael...?" she paused.

I gazed down at her, waiting, letting her feel my hardness and need, my desire. I gently pressed down, and slowly thrust in and out, as I kissed her. "It's alright," I assured her. "It's alright. I want to. And you want me to."

Kathy gazed at me, and I saw her resistance melt. She opened her thighs more to let me in and relaxed into it, letting me start to truly fuck her. "Oh, Michael..." she moaned aloud. Her face had become blissful and sexual, and she gently bit my neck as I fucked her. "Oh, God -- yes...!"

I fucked my sister good and hard, releasing all my pent up lust that I had feared thwarted by her visit. When I came in her, she drew me in and held me, and we made love again.

I looked over to see Hayli peeping around the edge of my door, her eyes wicked and delighted, and she waved and winked at me before she disappeared.

I smiled, knowing that things were going to work out just fine after all.