My Three Dominant Mistresses Pt. 01

Story Info
Stories of how I have been used and abused.
912 words
3.74
9.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm curious. Always have been.

The idea to visit a dominant mistress however never crossed my mind until one day I was browsing online at something else and I saw an ad. Curious, I clicked on.

What was it? The allure of something darker, quite literally? The promise of intellectual and sensual punishment? Her long stocking clad legs next to a leather bound gimp? I'm not sure but I wanted some.

I filled my head with all that was on offer; Spanking, servitude, face slapping, spitting and cross dressing. Again, something I had no interest in but her words made me want to explore and try it all. My first mistress. One of three.

Probably sounding absurd I called and faced a barrage of questions. My wants and whys. My experience, my limits. When I might be available.

I booked my first session.

I'm pretty sure people bottle it at this stage but as I paced up a suburban West London street I couldn't wait. The second the time was right I rang the doorbell and was immediately buzzed in without a word. Two flights of stairs and into a door silently.

Wooden floors echoed her high heels that led, via stockings, to a very short skirt. White shirt opened enough to see her tits or at least the edge of her bra. I am honest enough to say I wanted to fuck her. But that wasn't to be, I wasn't here to be anything other than fucked around with.

We had a brief chat and then I was told to take my clothes off. She was not in the room.

Naked, and in the dark surrounded by a variety of belts, whips and chains and an enormous contraption for hoisting slaves up on I stood there. Turned on by the scene and strangely enamoured with this lack of control.

She came in, again, long legs - stocking tops showing. That immediately and always turns me on.

Standing next to me her riding whip slapped the end of my cock gently as she examined my naked body. She slapped my face and spat on me. I loved it. Calling me a useless cunt.

My first real experience was to be chained up by my arms and legs. Spread so my hardening cock hung in the air as did my balls. Her gloved hands squeezing my balls and cum dripping out of the end of my cock - I precum a lot - and on to the floor in a thin drip of spit like substance. She took her cane and wiped it on my cock tip, then across my mouth; the salty taste of my own cum on my lips and I wanted more. It makes me want it now.

Wandering behind me, I felt her fingers between my opened legs and one slip immediately into my arsehole. Surprising and feeling ten times bigger than reality. Again, my cock leaked. Again she wiped it on my face.

I then became a object with a variety of things pinned to me; clamps and electrodes. I was made to lower a little and kiss her stockinged legs. The sensation of clamped nipples felt all the while. The stockinged legs, a particular fetish, perfect in every way.

Back on my feet and she elaborately rope tied my cock on balls. The trapped sensation making me leak more. Electric currents then sent through my nipples with a short, sharp, shock. Over and over. My body convulsing each time.

Untied and made to beg, I was allowed again to lick and kiss her legs. Right up to her panties. Both sides. Up and down. From my proximity to her pussy I knew she enjoyed it and that made me want more. I could smell her and see the wetness in her knickers.

Knickers...they came next.

After being inspected again I was made to pull on some trashy white stockings. Fumbling as I fastened the suspender belt. My cock literally leaking cum everywhere by now and the odd tap of the whip making it worse.

What a sight, white stockings and suspenders and then little white panties. Beyond turned on I was made to lean over the mistress. Beg for her while she hit me hard on the ass over and over. Counting for her each hard slap.

As my cock was against her stockings, I was made to lick it off her. The precum.

She then put a mask on me and made me lay on the floor. Through slits in the leather I was forced to lay there and grab my cock through the panties. Reach inside and start wanking for her.

I had always wanted to be watched and loved seeing her satisfied face as I pulled on my wet cock at her command. Over and over. Not allowed to cum but writhing nonetheless.

After an allowed time it was nearly the end of this first session. I was told to get on my stockinged knees and spunk on her feet. Her stilettos. A scene I would repeat over and over with her. My first mistress.

I remember to this day the load I shot onto her and how it felt like doing it the first time. The insane pleasure from being made to eat my own cum off her shoes.

I couldn't wait to go again already. I undressed and cleaned up. Left the door wanting more of this insanity. And I did...