My Time with a Blowjob Queen Ch. 03

Story Info
Living with Samantha is as exhausting as it is pleasurable.
2.9k words
4.74
28.2k
49

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

Thanks again to Robyn for editing!

--

Samantha moved in a couple weeks later. The first thing she did was lay me down and give me another long, sensual blowjob. She told me about everything she planned to do to me as she repeatedly brought me to the edge, only to slow things down and hold me back from cumming.

It was about an hour before I finally couldn't take it any more. As I begged and pleaded for release, she finally let me have it and flicked the switch until she had me cumming hard in her mouth.

It was a huge cumshot, but Samantha was able to hold it all in her mouth until I was done, and then proudly showed it to me before she gulped it down. Then she climbed up to snuggle into me and stroke my still hard cock as I recovered.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you I talked to Danielle."

My cock pulsed at the mention of Samantha's good friend, who just so happened to be the hottest of the group.

"I didn't straight up ask, but I think under the right circumstances she'd totally be into a threesome."

My cock pulsed again. Dani was naturally very pretty, petite with blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. She had a perfectly tight body, except for a gravity defying butt and magnificent 32Ds, which looked almost cartoonish on her small frame.

"That sounds perfect." I kissed Samantha's forehead as her hand slid up to gently rub my cock. "I'm sorry if I was an asshole with all my requests, I just... I don't know, I'm a pervert I guess and nothing scares me like the idea of getting into a relationship and just slowly never having sex again."

Samantha turned. "You are a pervert." She smirked. "But you don't have to worry about me, I love having sex with you, and even if I lose interest, I don't think I could ever give up sucking your cock... it's soothing to me."

My cock twitched in her hand.

"And you are absolutely incredible at it."

"Thank you." Samantha blushed.

"I like these long ones too, but we're going to need a signal for when I just want a quick orgasm rather than a good edge session."

Samantha nodded. "How about you say 'make me cum, bitch!?'"

We both laughed. "Alright let's try that."

Samantha's move in was more than smooth. It started on the weekend, so all things were as per normal.

On Monday morning, the first day of our new routine, I woke up with my cock already in her mouth. She dutifully bobbed up and down under the sheet until I rewarded her with a fresh load, which she proudly showed me before drinking down.

She rested her head on my stomach for a few minutes once done. "I'm going to shower." She told me as she slowly got up. "You're welcome to join me, but no pressure."

On weekends we almost always showered together. Today, I let her go, spent a few more minutes relaxing before I started the day, but as I thought about Samantha naked in the shower with water running down her body, I couldn't resist.

I joined her a few minutes in.

"Hi!" She greeted me with a smile, and as I stepped behind her she immediately turned with two soapy hands and began 'cleaning' my cock and balls.

It wasn't long until I was hard again, Samantha moved me under the water as she positioned herself towards the back wall. She leaned in to give me a kiss before releasing my cock and turning around, bracing herself against the tiles and sticking her ass out.

Yet again, I couldn't resist, and stepped forward to poke her juicy ass with my cock, before sliding it up and down her wet crack while my hand caressed her body and found her boob.

"Mmmmm." Samantha moaned softly as I helped myself to her body. After a few slow glides up and down her ass, I bent my knees so I could drop down to enter her pussy.

"Mm!" I grunted as my cockhead slipped right in.

"Oh yeah!" Samantha panted. "Fuck me, baby. Hard!"

With the water raining down on us, I wasted little time thrusting myself in and out of Samantha's wet pussy. I watched as every time I went deep, a ripple effect shot through her perfect ass while she yelped out words of encouragement.

"Oh yeah! Yeah! Harder! Yeah! Harder, baby! Fuck! Me! Harder! Yeah! Yeah!"

Samantha pushed her hands against the wall, making sure her ass was pushing against me as I continued working myself harder and deeper inside of her.

"Oh! Yeah! Fuck! Me! Fuck! That! Pussy! Baby! Mmm!"

My thrusting got faster and faster. I slid my hand down from her breast so both were on her hips, holding her tight as I ducked her with everything I had.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Eventually I was going too hard, Samantha had to turn her head as she was fucked against the wall. If it weren't for her longer, louder moans, I might've stopped, but I could feel she was close.

"Come on, baby! Cum for me! Cum for my big cock!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh yyyyyeeeaaahhhhh!!"

Our bodies slapped loudly against one another as Samantha came hard. She tried to re-brace herself against the wall, but couldn't get the right balance as I continued fucking her hard and her climax took over her body.

"Ohh yeah!" I grunted as her pussy squeezed around my cock. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

My own orgasm had snuck up on me. I had never cum from vaginal sex with Samantha before. Ever since the first time, I'd always finished in her mouth.

I squeezed her ass tightly as the power rushed over me. With a few more thrusts, I pulled myself out, just in time to spray my first shot all over Samantha's perfect ass.

"Oh fuck!"

I grabbed my cock and began jerking wildly as I painted her ass with my cum. Samantha kept moaning as she looked back over her shoulder while shot after shot blasted into her.

"Good boy!" She told me, unable to keep from smiling. "Let it all out."

I was gasping for air as I was so focused on aiming that I forgot to breathe.

"Holy shit." I leaned against the wall as I finished up, but pushed my cock lightly into Samantha's ass cheeks as I did.

Samantha could tell I was barely standing up, she stood up straight and quickly turned around to hold my hips as she squatted down in front of me, taking my cock in her mouth to send another jolt of pleasure up my body.

"Ooohh!" I shiver as her cool mouth gently suckled my overly sensitive cock.

"Mmmm!" She moaned as she looked up at me, she was absolutely beaming with pride that her pussy had made me cum. "Good boy." She cooed as she pulled me out and began kissing every inch of my crotch. "I'm going to reward you for that later."

I chuckled. How was that not the reward?

Samantha helped clean me as I could barely function post orgasm. She got me out of the shower and into my robe before sitting me down to dry off and recover.

For the first time, I bore witness to her long morning routine, one that I would get very familiar with over the next couple months.

I eventually got dressed and said goodbye as I made my way to work. My day was long and I was absolutely exhausted, morning orgasms were going to take some getting used to.

Samantha started later and got home earlier than I did. When I did get home, she was already cooking.

"Hey, honey." She greeted me. "Want a beer?"

"Please." I grunted as I zombied my way to the couch.

Within seconds, Samantha sauntered over with a freshly cracked beer. "How was your day?"

As she asked, there was no hesitation as I took the beer and she knelt herself between my legs. Her hands made their way to my belt and she quickly undid my pants and tugged them down to reveal my cock.

"It was a long one." I said after a long first sip. "For some reason I was really tired this morning."

"Wonder why?" Samantha winked as she leaned forward to take me in her mouth.

"Mm!" I grunted as I took another sip. My hand found the back of her head as she began bobbing up and down in my lap. "Good girl." I moaned as I caressed her head.

Samantha was a very good girl. I looked towards the kitchen and saw she had already prepared a nice healthy dinner. Everything seemed ready, but she had prioritized sucking my cock as soon as I walked through the door, and I was thankful for it.

I looked down to watch her as she planted her lips firmly around the base of my cock, holding me in her throat as her hand gently tickled my balls.

"Ohhh yeah." I moaned. "Make me cum, bitch."

Even with my cock in her mouth, I could see Samantha smile. She took a second to adjust, but quickly moved her hand up my shaft, and with a tight grip began simultaneously jerking and slurping my wet cock.

"Mm!" I grunted at the new sensation, my hand lightly pushing Samantha's head up and down as she worked me in and out of her mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

She happily hummed as she slowly worked my cock faster and faster, the sounds of her wet hand gliding up and down my cock filled the room.

"Awww yeah! Almost there, baby!"

"Mmm! Mmmm! Mmm! Mmmm!"

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

My hips bucked forward, but Samantha was unfazed. She just kept going until I was quickly exploding in her mouth. Shot after shot of cum blasted against her tongue while she worked me in and out.

"Oh yeah! Drink my cum, baby! Drink it up!"

I could feel Samantha swallow as soon as I gave the command, and again as I quickly filled her up again.

"Ohhh yeah!" I moaned. "Good girl!"

My hips relaxed, sinking deeper into the couch as Samantha gradually slowed herself down, milking me for every drop before standing back up to finish dinner.

"Sorry you had a rough day." She told me. "Hope I can help make it a little better."

Before I could even put my cock away, Samantha served me a lovely meal. She turned the game on and I told her to mute it so she could tell me about her first day.

I only half listened as I ate and watched the game, but enough to ask questions and feign interest throughout the meal.

"And now, I just want to sit back and relax for the night." She finished. "I'm thinking I'll do some dishes, maybe take a bath, and then suck your cock for a bit while you finish the game?"

I nodded. "That sounds absolutely perfect."

Samantha gave me a quick kiss before doing exactly that. I helped her clear the plates, but she insisted I just sit back and unwind. 'Save my strength' as she put it.

About an hour later she returned in her bright pink robe. "Are they winning?"

"Tied."

"Mind if I sit with you?"

"Of course." I made room for her on the couch as Samantha half watched the game and half scrolled on her phone for the next few minutes.

"How much longer?"

"Depends on if they score, but probably another half hour or so."

She nodded. "Mind if I suck your cock until the end?"

I smiled at her as I uncrossed my legs, opening up my lap for my cock hungry new roommate.

Samantha smiled right back as she laid her head down into my lap, fished my cock out and happily slurped it into her mouth.

It was rare that I rooted for a game to go into extra innings, but with Samantha's mouth glued to my cock until the final out, I never wanted it to end.

She didn't do anything too intense, just some slow, sensual worshipping of my shaft, mouth only, while she lightly massaged my balls.

It was a little more than thirty minutes before the game ended.

"Yay! They won!" She took her first break to celebrate.

I smiled down at her. She turned her head to look up at me as her hand crawled up to lightly play with my cock in her mouth's absence.

"Ready to cum?" She asked.

"Very."

Samantha flashed a wicked smile before turning her head back to take me in her mouth again. This time with a determined vigor and the assistance of her hand sliding up and down my soaking wet cock as she bobbed up and down my entire length.

"Oh yeah, baby." I put my hand on Samantha's head, helping steady her as her head bounced on my lap. "You love sucking my cock don't you?"

"Mmhmmmm!" She moaned directly into my cock, sending intense vibrations throughout my body.

"Yeah you do."

I rested my head on the back of the couch as Samantha did her thing.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!"

She moaned as she continued her relentless attack on my crotch. Bobbing and slurping with her mouth with one hand stroking my shaft and the other cradling my balls. It didn't matter how many times I had already cum, I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Ohhh fuck! Here it cums!"

My hand gripped the arm of the couch so hard that I thought I might break it off.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!"

Samantha was unfazed as my cock exploded between her tongue, I could feel powerful blasts of cum splattering off the back of her throat, only to fall back down onto my cock as it pistoned in and out of her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" She just kept humming as I screamed out in pleasure.

By the time I was done, I was completely spent. I didn't even pull Samantha off my cock, I just closed my eyes and melted into the couch, though I could feel her sit up to show me her load before she swallowed it down, I didn't even bother to look.

"Thanks, baby." She kissed me on the cheek as she stood herself up. "And thank you too." I felt her bend down to plant a little kiss on my cock too before I fell asleep just like that.

The apartment was pitch black when I woke up. I took a piss, brushed my teeth and zombied to bed, where Samantha was sleeping on her side, her big ass sticking out towards me under the blankets.

I stripped down and climbed in, wrapping her in my arms and pushing my cock into her soft ass cheeks as I pulled her into my chest.

"Mmmm... I was wondering when you'd join me."

I kissed her neck. "Sorry, I was busy getting the world's greatest blowjob."

I could feel her smile as she pushed into me even more, wiggling her butt in a way that made my cock twitch against her.

We laid there silently for a few minutes. I was awake, replaying the day in my head and unable to stop my cock from twitching against Samantha's ass as I did. It took about five minutes for her to say something.

"Do you need to cum again?"

"Sorry, I just can't stop thinking about that orgasm."

Samantha turned towards me, giving me a kiss on the lips before pushing me to lay on my back.

"No problem." She whispered as she made her way down, kissing along my stomach until she reached my quickly hardening cock.

"Ahhhhh!" I gasped at the softness of her cool, wet mouth.

Samantha had blown me when I woke up, fucked me in the shower, blown me when I got home and again before bed while I watched the game. Now, she was worried I couldn't sleep and gave me my fifth orgasm of the day in the middle of the night. Something told me I could get used to our new arrangement.

She wasn't as enthusiastic as usual, but it made sense considering she had literally woken up to blow me.

I was exhausted myself. I was used to cumming this much on weekends, but during the week was a different story.

I practically fell asleep as Samantha gently worked me in and out of her mouth. She kept constant suction and worked her tongue back and around my glans, giving me a sensual blowjob that felt like it may have lasted for hours.

Eventually it was too much. I barely even whispered to warn her, my cock just suddenly exploded in her mouth. She stopped moving as I filled her up, letting it sit on her tongue before I felt her swallow, and then she barely even moved as my cock slowly softened in her mouth.

Samantha fell asleep just like, head resting on my stomach as my cock twitched away between her lips. I fell asleep the same, and for the first time having thoughts that maybe this was it for me, maybe she wasn't perfect, but I could get used to Samantha's blowjobs five times a day for the rest of my life.

nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers