My Time with Roni - Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roni returned and gave Claudia a card with our contact info and told her to call any time. Oh, I will, Claudia said, you and your lesbian boyfriend haven't seen the last of me.

With a wink, Claudia left. As the door closed, Roni looked at me and gave me a sweet kiss. I want to fuck you hard right now, but I think we both need a rain check. Turning over her shoulder as she walked in to the kitchen she said: Oh, one last thing, Yes Master, you were right. OK, confused again, I followed and asked, "right about what, Slut? Why Master, you don't know? No Slut, tell me.

Roni walked over to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me so close to a kiss I could feel the heat of her breath and with that almost evil, sensual look in her eyes once again said: Yes Master, I am your bi-sexual, cum slut, whore and I will happily do ANYTHING you ask of me.

Then her eyes opened just a little wider and her body trembled, almost uncontrollably. Remember the dance test? Master, could we redo the test - soon? OK, Slut, you may retake the test. Roni shuddered.

In my head I added; "This time, in order to finish the test, you will suck a cock."

In my head her words her response; "Yes, Master, I wish to pass"

My cock tried to rise... but couldn't.