My Trans Girlfriend and My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it's either that or I fuck you hard in your big fat ass!" Giving her booty a hard smack, which made it jiggle."

"And you were the one you said that he might as well let us finish." Michelle chimed in. "Well let us all finish. Looking over at me and winking."

Kimberly turned round to face my thick cock, took in her hand and admired its size. "Fuck this thing is thick. I had no idea you were packing so much heat!" My sister looked up at me. "But you don't tell a fucking soul! This never leaves this room, Got it!?" If anybody else finds out about this, I'll kill you both, do you understand!"

"Absolutely!" I agreed. "I have absolutely no intention of letting anyone know about this." My sister took a deep breath and slowly took my head into her mouth, giving it long sucks and gradually getting more involved in the blowjob, taking my whole dick into her mouth and sucking the whole thing as my boner grew inside.

"This is so hot." Michelle was sat back on the couch, watching this incestual moment and stoking her cock with arousal. My sister was a fucking pro at sucking cock and her lips were perfect for it; something I'd obviously never considered factoring in in the time we'd lived together. As she let her inhibitions go, she let out a few moans as she worked on my member. She was starting to enjoy having an even bigger dick in her mouth. Michelle got up, pulled down Kimberly's shorts and panties and reached under my sister's body to finger her pussy. This aroused us all, especially my sister, who was relishing in the work that my girlfriend was doing to her.

"Baby, do you mind? I'm gonna fuck your sister." Michelle asked somewhat rhetorically and she guided her hard dick towards Kimberly's cunt. I looked down at my sister to ask how she felt about it. She took my dick out her mouth a breathed heavily.

"No, not at all. I love getting double-teamed." My sister replied. "Fuck" I thought. My trans girlfriend and me were about to share my sister. I'd never imagine this being a reality in my wildest of wild dreams, but the prospect at this point was so fucking hot.

Michelle rammed her dick into my sister and pumped her hard. I watched Michelle's pelvis slam into my sister's butt, which was jiggling with every pump. Michelle increased the jiggling by placing her hands on Kim's booty. I started to match her pumping rhythm by fucking my sister's face with thrusts that gradually increased in speed and ferocity. After about a minute or so, Michelle put her hand on my arm and told me to stop.

"Baby, just hold it for a minute. Let your sister do the work. Equally Michelle stopped thrusting and let Kimberly fuck both our dicks in turn; bouncing her big ass onto my girlfriend's cock as I watched and admired the sight. Correspondingly I reveled in watching my sister moan as she took both our huge dicks inside her mouth and pussy. I placed my hand on top of her head and stoked her lovingly. I reached my other hand to one of her ballooning breasts, squeezed and fondled before giving in to the urge to recommence thrusting slowly into my sister. I looked over to see that Michelle was in ecstasy from watching my sister blow me and still having that big juggling ass slam into her. My girlfriend had resumed her pumping against my sister's booty, letting her member go deeper and deeper inside. I reached over my sister's back to grab Michelle and pull her towards me; both our dicks as deep inside as they had been so far.

"I love you so much, Michelle!" Our lips meeting as we frenched profusely whilst still pumping into Kimberly. The moans reached their peak in this moment; from all of us, especially my sister, who was experiencing ultimate euphoria from being boned by both her brother and his chick with a big dick.

Still finding the ending to keep kissing Michelle, I cried that I was about to cum. Kimberly took my dick out of her mouth and gave my shaft long wet kissed and ran her tongue up and down.

"I can't watch you cum bro. Don't do it on my face." She told me. Michelle told my sister to turn around and taste herself. Kimberly obliged and went back to sucking on Michelle's dick; twerking at me as if it were an instruction to cum on her big ass. I got behind my sister and fucked her ass cheeks. Kimberly responded by clenching on my cock as I fucked her crack. I watched my sister blow my girlfriend, gripping her hips tight fucking her cheeks. I groaned loud and proud before shooting off the biggest load of my life all over my sister's ass and back. Some of it got in her hair, but I didn't care one bit. I continued to hump my sister's butt until my balls were completely drained. I took a moment to get my breath back, still with my dick hard in the middle of Kimberly's ass cheeks. I saw My sister was still sucking on my girlfriend's cock. I moved over to the couch and French kissed Michelle with unbridled passion. I moved my kisses down her check and towards her throbbing cock and joined my sister in kissing Michelle's big dick. My sister and I would each lick a side of Michelle's member as well as talking turns to suck. I watched Kimberly's technique and attempted to copy. The whole room knew that I was like a fish out of water.

"Baby, you're doing great, but we can teach you how to blow later, just kiss your sister so I can cum!" Michelle instructed. Kimberly and I kissed up Michelle's cock until our lips met at the head. I looked into my sister's eyes before our lips locked. We French kissed fervently and each used our nearest hand to jerk on Michelle's cock. We used our free hands to grope each other. Michelle told us to not worry about touching her and to just play with each other. I played with Kimberly's ass, tits and pussy while Michelle jerked off.

"Don't stop kissing!" She pleaded. "I'm gonna cum!" We did as we were told. My sister and I kissing like we'd been lovers for years. Our eyes closed and we held our bodies together, my sister's huge tits against my chest and my dick pressed into her midriff. We didn't stop until we felt a flurry against out cheeks. Michelle was screaming to the high heavens and cum jetted out her dick on both our faces. We were too turned on to stop kissing and allowed the stream to cover us.

When Michelle stopped cumming, she joined us in a three-way French kiss, none of us being the least bit concerned about how much semen we were all drenched in. I was the first to break the post coital embrace and to meekly ask what we would do now and where we would go from here.

"Well I've just returned to America; I've learned that my brother is dating a trans chick being double-teamed by their huge dicks is the best experience of my life. I have no fuckin idea what to do at this point. So, it's Sunday and I don't have a job to go to tomorrow...let's not worry too much about the big picture right now and just enjoy the rest of the day." Kim suggested. "For starters, I haven't washed since before I got on the plane, so now, I feel especially gross. I suggest we all take a shower and figure what to do after that." She stood up and turned to walk out the living room, Michelle and me holding each other and taking in the sight of my sister's big round juicy booty; the heavy cheeks swaying with each step she made.

"Are you two big dick chicks coming or what?" Kim yelled at us from the hall. Both our dicks grew hard in a flash and we followed her into the bathroom. The original intention was that the three of us would wash together but we ended up having sex again. Michelle and I double teamed Kim; I drilled my sister's juicy fat ass while Michelle pumped her pussy. We both came inside Kim simultaneously and I subsequently ate her ass to taste my cum. After we got cleaned up, we fucked 4 more times that day. My favorite moment that day was the last fuck, where Michelle and I had both our dicks inside my sister's asshole at the same time.

----------------

The last two months from that moment have been the best in all our lives. Michelle, Kim and I are in a 3-way relationship. We have sex multiple times a day and show no signs of wanting to slow down. After the floodgates opened two months ago, we decided to just go with it and have invariably taken our exploits to the next level. The recent pandemic and lockdown have only increased our collective sexual appetite.

Of course, we only behave this way as a trio at home. We don't take those risks in public anymore after we nearly got caught by one of my sister's friends grinding on each other and making out in a club. We have become so comfortable with each other sexually that anything goes now. My passionate love for Michelle as only grown in our sexual conquests. Additionally, if one of us is not at home, the other two will fuck. I have significantly improved on my ability to suck sock from all the recent practice and, as well as the other two, I have reveled in allowing myself to be double teamed. Kim loves pegging my ass with a strapon. Each of us is free to put their mouth anywhere and to cum in or on any part of the other's body.

The only limitation is that I don't cum inside my sister's pussy. This is because we don't wanna risk me impregnating her. I suggested we use condoms but she made it explicitly clear that she hates having sex with latex. I'm still trying to convince Kim to go on the pill because even having a kid from Michelle's seed would interrupt our sex marathons. At some point, I will write another story to update the world on our progress. However, the only time I use a computer these days is for a bit of online grocery shopping and the odd bot of porn as an appetizer. Generally, though, I don't need porn when I have these two horny beauties hungry for my hard cock every waking hour.

12