My Travel Partner Visits Sacramento

Story Info
Things get hot when our old friend comes to stay and play.
5.8k words
4.29
12.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this story is a follow up to "Travel Escort Has Benefits" posted in "Erotic Encounters" which suitably should be read first.

Things get hot when our old friend comes to stay and play for a few days.

I had not seen Beth for almost seven years. Not since our very personal road trip which brought us together both warmly and physically. She will be in town for just a few days and has contacted us to reconnect. Val really thinks this is a good idea as she enjoys her company; she also is well aware that Beth and I had quite an experience on our road trip. My Val isn't the jealous type by any measure and in fact she gets off on sexual sharing activities so she's quite favorable to the visit.

With this in mind it didn't surprise me that Val insisted that Beth stay over at our place for the weekend, that a hotel was out of the question. However, my wife was to be out of town on business and wouldn't be here for her arrival. Beth was coming in late Wednesday which put her and me in the house alone for a few days. Valerie was not concerned.

My wife and I are extremely devoted, in love, and loyal but we have a wonderful open-minded attitude about sex. This was brought to me from her, an understanding that we can have a wonderful marriage but that sex was just that....sex, and as long as our relationship was this strong we could occasionally explore and experience physical sexual activities without threatening that marriage which is so important to us..

When Val offered this housing idea she didn't forget to remind me that she was not going to be back in town until Friday. This was her way of teasing me that I would be with a woman with whom I had been very intimate the last time I was alone with her. She was told of the bedplay and the intercourse that finalized that trip. This had never been a problem as it excited her, much to the benefit of my sex life. In fact, Val verbalized this to me with, "You two will have to figure out the sleeping arrangements until I get back to town."

Cleverly, not an invitation to sleep with Beth but an acknowledgment it could be a possibility. Then again, Beth may not be interested in any such replay of our road trip. I loved the sexual tension this was bringing to my mind.

I pulled up to the arrivals at the airport and Beth was there looking sharp. She was now in her early 50's but still had her figure. She's back to California with a great haircut and a sundress. I was reminded of how fond I am of her. She seemed full of vitality and was glad to see me though there was no touching or hugging.

On the drive home I explained that Valerie was out of town until the end of the week and we were on our own. Beth offered, "Oh...that's too bad but I guess we know each other well enough to get along." I'll say! My mind was again racing.

At the house we put her things in our spare bedroom with the understanding that these were her quarters. Typical house guest stuff, no innuendo, no suggestions.

We went out that evening for a meal at a favorite Mexican restaurant and included a small pitcher of Margaritas which was a very good idea as we relaxed and got even more at ease with each other. We both were very aware of our history but didn't want to bring it up as it seemed clumsy. The attitude seemed to be, "Can't we just be friends here and get comfortable?" The answer was yes and we did. We rekindled our connection.

Returning home Beth had really loosened up. She was still in her sundress and I was impressed with the casualness regarding her leg exposure as she hopped into my sports car open-legged bringing her dress up to mid-thigh. She sat a little angled in her bucket and even in the evening darkness I got a very nice view of her panties. I was certain she was aware of this as she remained tilted in my direction. She also showed a little buzz from the Tequila which might explain her nonchalance.

When we got home I proposed a liqueur and we settled on Amaretto. These went down easily and we drank several. It was around ten now and I suggested we hit the hot tub.

"What a great idea. I could really use that after my long day of traveling. Do you go nude or with suits?"

I answered, "Are you kidding? This is California and besides, we have seenall of each other, haven't we?" That was an understatement not lost on Beth. Nevertheless, we went to the tub with our towels wrapped around us as if modesty was still called for.

Nothing went on in the hot tub except a bit more Amaretto and lots of talk. We definitely have become friends. I must admit to several long glances at this lovely woman sitting in the dark with me, her breasts just bobbing at the waterline. The naughtiness of the situation was stimulating me. I had an erection but I don't think she was aware as we were not using the underwater lighting and the spa was dark.

Looking at a much less full bottle of our liquor Beth suggested, "Let's go back in. I'm starting to crash."

We both stood to leave and I was able to see her full nakedness. I was interested because I had not seen this woman this way for six-plus years. She has weathered well. It's a very nice firm body with medium, non-sagging breasts and a nicely trimmed bush.

My exposure to her, however, was dominated by my rigid prick sticking straight up.

Beth cutely said, "I rememberthat guy! He's looking happy."

"Can't help it, Beth, he remembers you."

We went back to the living room after a dry-off and change. I was in shorts and Beth in her sleepwear outfit, a long T-shirt, braless. Immodestly sitting sideways at the other end of the sofa she clearly showed that she has put on her underwear. Was she just so comfortable with me that flashing a bit of panty wasn't a big deal?

It was definitely naughty but I think Beth was giving me a signal that she was actually being conservative, that she was not blatantly trying to seduce me. If she showed a naked pussy I would certainly have gotten another message.

However, she might have been teasing me. Did she tease me with her crotch shots in the car? Was she a bit of an exhibitionist or was she just a little drunk, unaware of her position? The boner that I sported at our spa exit didn't seem to inspire her to sexual activity but she was still being saucy. I loved it. It was soft-core erotic and I was getting a cheap thrill.

Beth had to know I was aware of her sexy display as my eyes drifted all over her as we talked. Nothing was said but there was a nice mood. We both just liked the vibe of her casual sexual demeanor. I even got used to it. No boners, just a manly stirring that reflected the titillation.

After talking for awhile we looked to each other and I suggested, "Let's call it a night." But, I added, "Will you sleep with me again, Beth?"

Beth responded, "Tom, I've thinking about this moment all night. What will we do? Should we comfort ourselves like before? I loved the experience on the road. I will never forget what we did."

A moment or two of silence, of reflection, then, "I know you and your wife are amazingly open with this sort of thing so I don't think it's an issue of adultery or cheating so I guess I would really like to spent the night with you again. But...maybe we shouldn't screw, Tom. Let's just go to bed. We can see how we handle it."

"Beth, I couldn't agree more. We have a closeness that I want to share right now. I want to cuddle with you, to touch you, even to smell you. Come up to our bed."

I awaited my friend under bed covers in my normal nude sleeping state. Beth arrived after attending to her bath habits and came without her sleeping tee. Completely naked, she slipped under the sheet and turned to face me. A move to my face and a huge kiss followed with a full-body hug between us. No nuance, she was asking for physical contact. I don't know if it was the alcohol, the remembrance of our previous intimacies, or just a horny woman with a man to touch.

I didn't know what to do as she had indicated "no fucking" or at least she felt that way 15 minutes ago. My dick was rock hard and slammed up against her belly. She could have it if she wants. I decided to let her continue, that Beth would be in charge.

God, I could smell her. That wonderful natural female scent with a very slight touch of her perfume or maybe her shampoo. It was also different than my wife which was very exciting. My dick was throbbing.

Beth was still completely enveloping me. She had to be aware of my stiff penis poking her but her actions were directed at kissing as we both stroked and nuzzled each other for some time. Then, she reached down and grasped the shaft of my dick, saying, "Look at you. That cock of yours really needs some attention. You'll never get to sleep."

I didn't answer but at that time Beth pulled back the covers and moved down to my crotch. She touched the head of my prick gently, stoking with a petting motion. Then she looked at me and said, "Maybe you would like it if I swallowed this guy? Would you like it if I put him in my mouth? I wonder if he tastes like Amaretto?"

Still no response from me but none was necessary, she was the active one. Beth kissed and licked the head a few times, again looked back at me, then did indeed swallow my member. Deeply. A pure, warm sensation that men dream about. She knew how to cocksuck. This was a treat.

She was focused on this stiff seven inches in her grip. I'm circumcised with a rather large head and a distinct rim. Beth was holding me lightly with her teeth, surrounding my knob with her lips at that rim with her tongue enfolding me. I was primed for ejaculation. Her great mouth, the deep swallows mixed with her tongue at the head coupled with her stroking hand pulled the jism from my balls. She took it in stride affirming that this isn't the first cock she had gone down on.

Beth never left as I filled her mouth and throat. Her hand milked all my cream from the prick she was worshiping.

When I was spent she lifted and returned to my face offering a wet, spermy kiss. Extremely erotic to say the least. I sensed I was being rewarded for my behavior on the road trip, that Beth was paying me back for "taking care of her" sexually. Maybe it was the circumstances, the alcohol, the wife out of town, the hot tub. But this was the opportunity to return a favor.

We slept somewhat soundly but did occasionally awaken to cuddle and get into that spoon position as bedmates from our time before. We arose without any attempt at sex. Beth was on to her busy day. We had breakfast, I gave her a car to use and I wouldn't see her until this evening. I really had no idea what this next night would bring as we had one more day without Valerie.

I was actually completely satisfied with what had occurred so far. I had an amazing experience already and didn't need more. Although my dirty mind was filled with scenarios I really thought that Beth would decide how we behaved.

When she arrived back at the house I prepared a small dinner and neither Beth nor I spoke of our bedtime sex. It wasn't as though we were embarrassed but it wasn't something to come up in the interactions of the meal and dishes. I felt very comfortable with what had happened and thought that these two grown-ups were fine with it.

Then came the evening and the two of us went to the living room and talked about everything; Sacramento, the old times, who's still around, who's still married, what she did today. I broke out the wine and the conversation flowed between what are now two good friends. The previous night had to come up.

"What did you think of last night, Tom? Are you certain Valerie wants you to get blown in her own bed?"

"I think I explained our sexual relationship before. Val is amazing. She is not jealous, she actually likes the idea of sharing under the right circumstances. She is simply not threatened by these sort of things that almost all women go psycho over. She also knows that I don't go running around chasing pussy like so many asshole husbands but she feels that if the right sexual opportunity comes up for either one of us it's a positive human behavior to be experienced. I kid her for being like a '60's hippy-chick but it's really more mature than that."

"What you did last night was incredibly erotic. You were sexually charged and it was a beautiful act. Don't dismiss it. Valerie will think it's hot."

"Thanks, Tom. You guys are so fucking grounded and mature. I've never met anyone like you two."

"Tonight, Beth, you decide where you want to sleep and whatever. My bed is open, my mind is open. Let's be drinking partners for now."

Sure enough, that's what we did. Red wine and amazing adult conversation until we got a little plastered somewhere around midnight. No hot tub tonight. We were both sitting on my couch but there was no hint of sex play or interest.

Beth announced she was going to bed, in her own room. "You are sleeping alone, buddy. I need some rest." With that I got a quick kiss on the cheek and our evening was over.

I was just as drunk and tired as she so I hit the hay ten minutes later and was out cold until about 5 AM when I needed a trip to the toilet for a piss. When I returned to my bed Beth was there under the covers, nude. I guess I woke her up and she decided to crawl into my bed for company. For a man this is so cool. A naked girl crawling into your bed is always a good thing, right?

She told me she wanted to cuddle and slid into the spoon. As before with her my cock slid into it's spot between her legs but we stayed like this. No sex but really, really good friends sharing a bed. We went to sleep like that but when we awoke just before eight we had separated and were just side by side. When I saw her eyes were open I reached to touch her face and told her, "That was nice. Thanks for coming over."

I followed that remark by pulling the sheet down from her upper body exposing her breasts. As I savored the view I reached out and caressed them softly paying some attention to the nipples. Beth was responsive as she verbalized, "Whew, that feels so nice."

I held her right breast and moved over her to kiss and suckle the nip which really seemed to enlarge from this attention. Following this we kissed warmly and repeatedly. There was a spark between us but I got the idea we could have stopped right there and it would have been fine. A sort of a "good morning!" wake up.

But, I went further as I snaked my arm down to her mound and stroked her public hairs letting my fingers gently slide over her labia. Her legs parted slightly and my fingers rested at her entrance. There was the considerable moisture that revealed her arousal. With a gentle motion I stroked and then entered her pussy with my middle finger. Beth softly moaned her approval.

This continued for several minutes. She was gently rocking to my finger actions so I knew I could continue but I stopped. I withdrew and brought my finger up to my mouth whereupon I licked her juices from the digit.

"Beth, you taste wonderful. Can I go down on you?" She gave no verbal response, just a "yes" nod.

The sheets were thrown off completely and I took my spot between her legs. I gave all I could with my mouth and tongue working her bulging clitoris like a master. In no time Beth was orgasmic. She bucked and shuddered, grabbing the sheet with her hands. As it subsided our eyes met and she said, "Put your cock in me, Tom, I want to feel you inside me."

No problem, lady. I was extremely turned on and thrilled at the offer. I crawled between her legs and lowered my dick to her entrance, wetting the tip with her lubricating juices, sliding up and down her engorged lips. As I paused in this position she quietly said, "Put it in, Tom. Fuck me."

This whole scenario had me wildly excited. I plunged into Beth and she gasped, "Oh, god, that feels good." I held her there for a short time as we both considered what's next.

As I started rhythmically pumping I realized how very stimulated I was. This screwing was not going to last any time at all. Sure enough, after just a few minutes I unloaded into our friend. It was a terrific orgasm as I blasted squirt after squirt into her.

Still inside her I offered, "Beth, I couldn't help but cum so quickly. I was so excited by you and what was happening between us."

"I thought is was wonderful to see you so excited. Hey, I got off with your tongue and that's all I needed...except, I must say I loved your fat cock going deep into me. I loved feeling you cum in me."

Call that a very special morning. Beth and I had really taken advantage of our time alone without Valerie. We were both very aware that we had bonded somewhat on our road trip and this reconnection affirmed that fact. It's Friday now and my wife would be returning home.

***********

I picked up Valerie at the airport. Beth was still doing her errands and appointments. Val jumped in the car and immediately asked, "How is it going with our house guest? Has she changed? Fill me in. What did you do?"

"Well, I did the usual manly things; mowed the lawn, changed the oil, felled giant redwoods with my chainsaw, you know."

"Yeah...I know. I know all about your 'giant redwood'. Tell your hot and horny wife details."

I went over everything, not holding back the sexual side of the last two days. I told her we had slept together, got a little active, had oral sex and a wonderful finish this morning. I chuckled, "We really get along."

"I figured as much. You two without adult supervision was going to lead to some kind of sex. Well, now I'm here and I plan to do a lot of supervision, very adult supervision if you know what I mean. You may say I'm here to oversee." Her turn to chuckle.

Valerie got into Sacramento fairly late in the evening and with traffic we didn't get home until 8 PM. We stopped for a take home pizza to cover dinner. Beth, Val and I consumed that meal with a few beers and went to the living room to talk. The girls caught up on everything, much of which I had already heard so I zoned out. By ten my wife was done. When she works out of town on these weekly trips she comes home exhausted. This Friday night was no exception and she was not keeping up.

Valerie announced, "I am just too tired to stay up. We can start over tomorrow. I'm going to bed and I'm gonna take Tommy with me. He can bemy husband tonight."

This statement wasn't intended to be a challenge to Beth but it clearly telegraphed that Val was aware of her friend's interactions with me. No anger or jealousy in her voice, just an subtle acknowledgment of what went on while she was gone.

Val and I went off to bed and as I expected there were no activities on this evening. She went to sleep immediately. I laid awake for a little while thinking of my sex with Beth, thinking how lucky I was for this situation. Unbelievable.

Saturday was normal. Beth off until late afternoon to finish her trip's checklist. We were going to have a small dinner at home with our guest as she would be leaving Sunday. This started late afternoon with everyone pitching in with food prep. Salads, grilled salmon and shrimp, liquor and good music from my classic collection that suited our boomer ears.

Since her wardrobe for travel was light Val gave Beth one of her favorite sexy blouses to wear. I was in a state of constant arousal due to the femininity prancing around me. The smells, the bouncing braless breasts with nicely defined nipples, the flirtations. I was almost lightheaded. I didn't know what it meant but I loved the situation.

After dinner it was back to our living room again for the three of us to cover every subject. Eventually, we got around to what had been hanging out there: sex.

The aura was very pleasant with three really compatible, very comfortable, very relaxed people. Beth had scored a small amount of weed from her old buddies so that was part of it. The evening was certainly mellow. It was then that Valerie finally brought up the subject that all should be expecting.

12