My Trip over the Big Pond

Story Info
A story of two lovers.
8.2k words
3.62
10.3k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a bright Monday. I was up and dressed heading across the big pond to the USA. I was thinking how in hell can I spend all this money I have just inherited. No need to work anymore, trying to work out how much I could spend every year. The sums I was doing I could not believe. Good God, I would be five hundred years old if I tried to spend it alone. With all this money, I was going to have sex with as many girls as I could.

I am 22 years old, 6ft tall, broad, well-built, and fit as a butcher's dog.

I had decided on the plane that my starting place was the USA. I left the airport and found a taxi.

"The Hilton," I said.

I booked in for a month or two.

I asked if I could speak with the manager. He then spoke to the manager on the phone. In seconds he was standing at my side.

"John George Baker is my name," I said.

"This will be a surprise to you.... I need help to find a company that sells RV?... I want to buy one. I am going to tour the USA," I said.

"What room?" he said.

"Room xxx for a month or two.... Only until the RV is fitted out to what I want inside it," I said.

"Leave it with me, Sir, I will find a company for you," he said.

"I see you have a gala ball on Friday night.... Could you get me an invite.... and could you give the name of a good tailor?"... I want some new clothes ASAP," I said.

"Leave it with me, Sir, he said.

The baggage boy then picked both my suitcases.

"Which room are you in Sir," the baggage boy said.

"Room xxx," I said.

In the lift going up to my room for now. Whilst we were in the lift alone. I was talking to the baggage boy.

"Where in the city is the best place to find women," I said.

"Why Sir," he said.

"I want good sex with one or two women," I said.

He told me the name of a club down the road from the hotel. I gave him a good tip. I unpacked my clothes soon to be in the rubbish bin then.

In minutes the manager called me on the phone. He asked if I was going out of the hotel in the morning.

"No," I said and asked why?

"I have arranged for a tailor on Sir's behalf.... he will arrive at nine am in the morning.... Is that convenient to Sir," he said.

"Yes," I said.

I was traveling all day and was tired. I had an early dinner and got into bed. The tailor arrived at nine am and he measured me up. I ordered six suits and casual clothes. In short, a full new wardrobe.

"I need a tux for the gala ball this Friday," I said.

"It will be ready for you on Thursday,'' he said.

I strolled around taking in all the sights. Went to a restaurant and had my lunch. There were a good deal of older men there! With their young nieces, having lunch if you can believe that!

Finished seeing the sights so I went back to the hotel for dinner. I sat with my back to the wall. I was trying to work out what types of people were using the hotel. There were middle-aged couples and a few older as the night wore on. Different people came in for dinner. Then men at least fifteen years older than the young nieces with them. Girls in couples if you know what I mean! Young married couples as best as I could make out.

I left the dining room heading for the bar and a young man walked up to me. I had to look at him twice, it was the baggage boy.

"I know you are strange to the USA," he said.

"Can I help you with what goes on around the city?" he said.

I look at him?

"Don't worry, I am straight.... Ted Wilson is my name," he said.

"I am off for the next two days and I can give you the low down.... If you want, I can give you a quick run round the city in my car.... To show you the places you want to visit," he said.

"Ted, I want to be in bed by eleven," I said.

In the morning, I met up with Ted. I followed him to his car, it had seen better days. He drove me around the city giving me all the low down. Where I could find the girls, I was looking for. Who was willing to party with me for what I had in mind?

I returned to the hotel and arranged to meet Ted after breakfast. I was walking through the hotel. The manager came up to me to tell me.

"He has made an appointment for me at noon with a company that makes RV vehicles," he said. The manager gave me the company name and address.

"Sir, may I book a taxi to take you there," he said.

"No thank you, I would make my own way there," I said, thanking him.

I walked through the lobby heading for the front door. Ted was pulling up in his car. It had seen far better days.

"Ted, I have to be at the RV company by noon," I said.

I showed him the address and he looked at it.

"A slight change of plan," he said.

Ted started to give me the low down on the places to date women.

"You might have seen girls in the dining room on their own!... Leave them alone; they are on the game. Only go to the places I will tell you about,'' he said.

We were at the RV vehicle company dead on time. I asked Ted to come in. It must look like an old RV from the outside. I told the man that's what I wanted. It was nearing the end of the meeting. The man taking the order stopped and looked at me.

"Sir, we have three to meet your requests.... "Would you like to view them?" he said.

The third one I viewed was ideal. "How much is it," I said.

"Two hundred thousand and it can be for you on Monday Sir," he said.

Ted pulled me to one side.

"Sir, why do you want a RV?" he said.

"I wanted to tour and have sex in it," I said.

"Sir if I was you, I would cancel the order.... I will tell you the places to go in the USA," Ted said.

I cancelled the order.

"I need to think a little longer," I said.

"I have a proposal for you Sir," Ted said.

"What might that be!" I said.

Ted "my name was John.... Do you have any holidays due," I said.

"Yes, two weeks.... I am not going anywhere I cannot afford it," Ted said.

"Ted book two weeks off from Monday.... We are going to have some fun with the women around here,... Ted forget the guided tour," I said.

"Will you head for a place that sells good second-hand cars," I said.

"Ted let me do the talking.... How much do you think your car's worth?" I said.

"A grand I guess at the best," he said.

The first car that was in pride of place was red. "That is nice," I said.

"I wish it was mine," Ted said.

"How much in part exchange," I said.

"It's worth fifty grand.... Which is your car for the trade-in?" he said.

"Ted, please show him.... How much," I said.

"At best Fifteen hundred," he said.

"Make it two grand and forty-eight thou in cash," I said.

"It's a deal," he said.

"Where is the nearest bank, and can someone run me?" I said.

He called the young salesman.

"Will you take this man to the bank?" he said.

"Ted fills the forms in while I go and get the money," I said.

He was sitting in the driver's seat. He must have felt great.

"Let us get some new clothes for you.... We are going out tonight," I said.

"It must be one of the best places you know to find women," I said.

He picked me up in the car in the first place. The moment we walked into the club. I saw eight women all sitting in pairs.

"Well, what do you think," Ted said.

"A damn good start," I said.

Off to the bar ordered a soda for both of us. I was going to stay sober. Ted was driving he had to be. Scanning the room and I zoomed in on two drop-dead women. We made our way over and asked if we would join you. They both invited us to sit down.

"My name is John, this is Ted," I said.

One of the ladies spoke. "I am Susan and this Mary," she said, smiling at me.

After a good deal of small talk, Ted was good at chatting up girls. All four of us had a few dances. I made my move on the dance floor on Susan.

My hands slipped down her back and landed on the cheeks of her well-shaped ass. My hands started to grip the ass cheeks and pulled her close to my dick hard. I knew she could feel it pressing against her hips. She held me tight, kissing me, I pulled her hard to me.

We broke the kiss. "Your place or mine," she said.

"Your place Susan. "What about Ted and Mary?" I said.

"They are coming back with us," she said.

Out and in the car, Ted drove to Susan's place. In Susan's place, there were two bedrooms some distance apart thank God. We went into her bedroom. Ted and Mary went too far into the bedroom. Susan was 6ft tall, blue eyes, with long blond hair, a well-shaped figure. Her bust I guessed was 36 inches.

"Would you like a whiskey?" she said.

"Yes," I said.

"The drinks are over there pouring out two, please," she said.

I turned my back to Susan, pouring out our drinks. She came up behind me, her hands went for the growing bulge in my pants. She started caressing my dick with her left hand and her right hand was undoing my belt.

My belt was undone and my zipper down. She grabbed hold of my dick on the outside of my briefs.

I turned around and she finished undoing my pants. They were ready to fall. Both my hands held both breasts. I squeezed them through her dress. My hands then went around her back and found the dress zipper down. I slipped the dress off her shoulders and pulled her arms out ready to fall to the floor. The only thing that stopped the dress from falling was her breasts pressing against me.

We parted, and the dress fell to the floor. She had on see-through yellow bra and knickers. My God, she was Venus. The bra was of that type it pushes breasts up. Susan did not need it. Her knickers were the smallest I had ever seen. She stepped out of her dress moving towards the bed.

I was going nowhere. My pants were around my ankles. In seconds, my shoes, socks, and pants were off. I moved to Susan. She was at the bottom of the bed. I held her waist with both my hands pulling her towards me kissing her. I loved it. Both of us had a long kiss. My hands moved up her back and found her bra clip and I unhooked her bra. My hands went up to her back onto her shoulder's my thumbs inside her bra straps. Pulling them down, a pair of breasts popped out. My head went straight for her breasts. Her nipples were sticking out half an inch. Sucking her right breasts then her nipple went inside my mouth. I was rolling my tongue around her nipple. I changed to her left, sucking her nipple.

I noticed two black dots under her left breasts. I then started kissing her. My hands go down to her knickers. These were so small they slid down that curvy body of hers with ease. Her knickers down to her ankles and she stepped out of them all she had on now were high heels. I looked up at her pussy hair was blonde in the shape of a landing strip. My head moved to her pussy. She spread her legs enough for my head to get between her legs. My tongue met her pussy. I was licking her up and down. I started to enjoy her so much.

Standing up, she went down on her knees pulling down my briefs. She held my dick with her right hand and started rubbing me up and down my shaft. Her left hand was holding my balls. The head of my dick was throbbing. She rolled her tongue around the head of my dick then it went in her mouth. Then she started to suck me off. She was taking more and more of my dick into her mouth as a blowjob on the cards. I was wrong.

She stands up then sits on the end of the bed then moves both legs out as far as possible. I was back on my knees, my head trying to get inside her pussy licking and sucking it like mad. She held my head, making sure I was enjoying her body I sure was. She started to shake, and Susan came. I kept on sucking until she stopped shaking.

Standing up my dick was right opposite the wet pussy of her juices. She fell backward on the bed and slid up the bed. I mounted the bed and started to slip my dick in slowly. I thrust an inch at a time until it was inside her. Moan and then another moan I was filling her with my dick.

Thrusting in and out for a few seconds then thrusting so fast. A loud moan came from her. She was enjoying the size of my dick. Faster and faster, the moans became one. She started shaking again. Orgasm on its way her legs had been round my waist, pulling me onto her. I felt ready to come if we had timed it; we both cum at the same time. She was shaking my hips, vibrating it must have lasted a full minute. I rolled off her wrapping my arm around her shoulders. I was pulling her tight to me both gasping for breath.

After about five minutes, she sat up sliding down the bed. She grabbed hold of my dick and started to rub it up and down. She needed not have bothered my dick was still hard. It goes into her mouth taking my entire dick I left her for a few minutes. She left my dick coming up for air.

I turn her over face down on the bed with her knees on the end of the bed, her legs spread wide.

I stood up with my dick pressing against her sweet wet pussy. I gave one almighty push; my dick was inside her. Thrusting away faster and faster, I was going. I was holding her hips, her body vibrating and my hip vibrating. She was having another orgasm. At the same time all my spunk shooting deep inside her.

I pulled out and fell on the bed holding her again. We rested for a good fifteen minutes and it may have been longer. I could not believe it, my dick, was coming hard once again. I was ready for a 69.

I climbed onto Susan both my knees on either side of her head, I made sure, and both her arms were free. My head was looking at her pussy. Her legs went as wide as possible. My head guided itself to her wet pussy. My tongue sticking out of my mouth as far as it could. I licked and sucked, nibbling, licking, and sucking it as if I wanted to get my head inside her.

Susan had hold of my ass pulling; me onto her sucking and moving her hand up and down. Susan started to hold me even tighter. I knew she was getting ready for an orgasm. I was good and ready.

Her head went up and down twice as fast on my dick. I was sucking and thrusting my tongue in and out as much as possible. Both shaking light mad, she came. I shot my spunk down the back of her throat. I rolled off Susan. I was spent. I was sure Susan was also spent.

We were lying there for about ten minutes then we heard noises coming from the kitchen. Ted and Mary were getting a drink. I looked at Susan and gave her a gleaming smile. Susan returned the smile. Susan slipped on her housecoat. I had to get dressed.

We both went into the kitchen where Ted and Mary were. All four of us had a drink of coffee.

I looked at Ted.

"It is getting late.... I have a business appointment at nine and we will have to go soon," Ted said.

"What a damn lie," Ted said.

We started to move to the door.

"Can we see you on Saturday night," I said.

"Both girls smiled at eight of the same places, see you then," the girls said.

The tailor had spoken to the manager. I was still eating my breakfast. He came into the dining room looking for me. He told me the tailor will be here at eleven with the clothes I had ordered. He was checking the fit before any payment was made. My fitting was over Ted, knocked at the room door.

"I have to show you a few more places that might interest you," Ted said.

We went to Ted's new car and off we went. Ted told me what went on. Made sure that I knew I had to be careful because some rough men kept an eye on the women. Those men were making sure none of them were in the game. Ted and I spent the rest of the day talking about women in every place we had been to. We were eyeing up the girls making love to them in our minds.

"Ted, are you working on Friday night at the ball," I said.

"Yes," he said.

He was on duty to block people who did not have tickets for the ball.

"See you Saturday night when we meet up with Susan and Mary," I said.

I went back to my room.

Friday, I had lunch and wandered around the hotel waiting for the gala ball. I had an early dinner then changed for the gala ball. The ball started at eight and the early birds were arriving. I was watching the talent coming in. Looking around the bar for prey. At nine, I went into the ball and wandered around checking out the girls.

About ten passed me, I zoomed in on this feature of a girl looking at her from behind. She was about 6ft 1in tall in high heels, long brown hair with a well-shaped figure wearing a ball gown. I focus on her bottom, it being the perfect shape. That is the girl for me tonight. She moved across the floor and had many short chats with men and women. I followed around the room for a good ten minutes. I was trying to see the front of her. She turns around, what a sight.

I walked over to her to chat with her. Focusing on her face.

"Have we met?" I said.

She smiled.

"It's me Susan," she said.

I was so shocked I failed to recognize Susan right away.

"Sorry Susan, you look completely different from the other night," I said.

"I am the hostess for the ball tonight," she said.

I blurted out.

"When do you get off duty," I said.

"At eleven," she said.

"Can we meet up later," I said.

Then Susan gave me that smile.

"Yes," she said.

"Can we dance?" I said.

"Yes," she said.

Two dances later.

"I must go and mingle," Susan said.

I watched her every move until eleven o'clock. It could not come soon enough for me. When the witching hour arrived, I walked over to Susan. "Drink," I said.

"I would love one," she said.

We chatted. I found out where she came from the same city as me back home. I even knew the area and the road name.

"John, where do you come from in the world?" Susan said.

I looked at Susan with a big smile.

"The same city as you," I said.

"But, on the other side of the city, it is a small world.... What will it be, your place or mine," I said.

"Your place," she said.

We drank up. I held her arm and started to move towards the lobby. Susan began to move towards the main door.

"No, it is this way," I said.

"You had a room here," she said.

"I am staying here for a while in a room," I said.

I opened the door and we walked in.

"Would you like a drink, Susan,'' I said.

"Yes, please," she said.

She was looking around the hotel room and she saw the bedroom door was open. She walked into the bedroom and saw the king-size bed. I followed her into the bedroom with her drink. I handed her the drink now both my hands were free. I held Susan by the waist pulling towards me. As we got closer, our lips joined as one we were kissing for a long time.

My hand found the zip on the side of her ball gown. Down it came, found the holding clip, unhooked it, and started to pull down the ball gown. It falls to the floor. I bent down, picked up the ball gown, and put it on the back of a chair.

She stood there in just her knickers high heels god she was a Venus.

Susan unbuttons my shirt off it came in a second. The trouser belt unbuckled. My zipper down, waist button was undone trousers falling to the floor down on my ankles. I sat down in my shoes and socks off in rapid time. I looked up, staring me in the face with a pair of knickers. I was standing up, sweeping her off her feet. Then I carried her to the king-size bed, laying her down on the bed.

I looked at her with strong sexual passion. Susan smiled at me while looking at my eyes, exploring the body from head to toe. I got on the bed and lay beside Susan taking hold of her.

Returning to those lips kissing and kissing her with even more passion. My head went straight for her breasts, her nipples were sticking out. Sucking her right breast nipple then it was inside my mouth rolling my tongue around it. I changed over to her left breast's nipple. I noticed those two black dots under her left breasts again.

I then slid my hands down to Susan's knickers. She lifted her bottom off the bed and slid them down that curvy Venus body of hers. She sat up taking hold of my briefs then they came off. Susan held my dick with her right hand and started rubbing me up and down my shaft. She held my balls with her left hand. The head of my dick was throbbing like mad. She rolled her tongue around the head of my dick and started sucking it.