My Trip to Myrtle Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was down on my cock as Luke told him, "You are doing great, stay down on it. You are doing great."

I asked Adam, "Do you want my first load in your belly or ass, Adam? It's your choice."

Adam pulled up saying, "I want your first load in my ass, please!"

"Turn around and face me, Luke can help you guide my big fat cock in that sweet ass," I said.

As Adam turned around and straddled me Luke leaned into him and kissed him. Luke reached between us taking my cock in his hand as Adam lowered his hips. With my cock at Adam's sweet hole, he lowered it until it opened. When his ass breached, he started groaning and telling me how good it felt. I stopped with just the head of my cock in his ass.

When I felt Adam's ass relax, he pushed down more, taking more of my fat black cock in his ass. Adam stopped and looked at me saying, "Your fat black cock feels so good. I can't wait to take it all, but I'm nervous."

I pulled his mouth to mine as Luke massaged us, squeezing and pulling on Adam's nipples. After finishing the kiss I told him, "You will do fine, take my cock as you will, be slow and take it all the way, I know you can."

Adam pushed down again, taking two more inches, and stopped. I took his chin and said, "You have taken about seven inches and you are doing great, Adam."

Luke took Adam's hips in his hands and started pushing him down further, helping Adam take more and more until he took my whole nine and a half inches. Adam yelled, as I pulled his mouth to my face, telling me how great my big cock felt in his ass. He was groaning as Luke massaged his chest, working his nipples and ass cheeks.

I looked at Adam and said, "You did the hardest part, now it's time for the real fun. I am going to knock the bottom out of that tight ass of yours Adam."

I pulled him to me and rolled us over, Adam on bottom and me on top. Luke at Adam's head facing me. When I spread Adam's legs and pushed them back Luke took them in his hands holding them. I started slowly pulling out and pushing in, as Adam groaned. I fucked him, speeding up as he reached for me.

I started pounding Adam's ass, hitting the bottom on each stroke, as he moaned even louder. I fucked my whole cock into his ass and held it there, rotating my hips and hitting new spots with every movement. I told Adam I was fixing to breed his ass, filling it to overflow. I started fucking him hard and deep as my balls started to empty into his ass.

I leaned down to Adam and kissed him as I finished shooting my cum into his ass. As my cock softened, Luke released Adam's ankles and I lay down on Adam pushing him onto the pool deck. As my cock slid from Adam's ass, I stood and extended a hand to Luke and Adam pulling them to a standing position and leading them to the chaise. I sat down and they joined me, sitting on each side.

As we sat and talked, the boys kissed my neck, telling me how glad they were that we caught them sneaking over. They each took turns kissing me as we relaxed. They lay their heads on my shoulder, closing their eyes. I roused them and told them we needed to shower and get dressed. The boys bathed me and then themselves. After they dressed me, I said, "I want to see everything Myrtle Beach has to offer a tourist."

I tossed the Tesla keys to them. Luke grabbed them, took my hand, and said, "Follow us. Your chariot awaits, sir."

We spent most of the day hitting the tourist spots, from Pawleys Island to North Myrtle. We had lunch in an off-the-beaten-path dive where a friend of theirs worked. As we were finishing up, Luke's phone went off. He stepped out on the dock. When he came back, he said he had to work tonight. I looked at them saying, "Well, Luke served while Adam worked so I reckon it's Adam's turn now. You will do everything you can to please won't you, Adam?"

Adam answered, "Yes sir, I will be at your beck and call, sir!"

After we finished eating, we walked down the docks, Adam and Luke had their arms around my waist and I had mine on their shoulders pulling them snug.

As we headed back to the car, their friend, Travis -- about six foot, maybe a hundred-sixty-five pounds, and had jet black hair -- came out stopping us and saying, "If they don't make you happy, you call me. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Let me hold your phone, I'll put my number in, don't forget one call that's all!"

We got in the car with Adam driving, we planned on spending the rest of the afternoon at the house. About that time, Malkom called. When I answered, he asked if the invite was still open. I told him it sure was, to come on down, I'd send the address and codes. He said he'd be there. He's another one of my SCHP coworkers.

We arrived back at the house. As soon as we pulled in, the boys started stripping down to their thongs. I went to piss and came back naked. I took their hands and led them out to the pool. I jumped in and they followed; when we came up, they came to me and started kissing me and each other. They each took a nipple in their mouths suckling and kissing them.

Luke's alarm went off. He said, "Work calls; I'll be back, sir. Adam will take as good or better care of you, just like I did last night."

Luke kissed me and disappeared to get dressed. Adam looked at me smiling and said, "Looks like I got you all to myself, I'll make you forget about Luke."

I took Adam's hand and led him to the chaise, I lay back and he climbed into my lap. Adam leaned in to kiss me as he took my cock in his hand, gently stroking and fondling it and my balls. Adam kissed down my chest, licking and sucking over my abs to my navel.

He ran his tongue into it, cleaning it out and continued down. He took my dick in his hand, licked over the head, and finally reached my balls. He took one in his mouth, sucking and running his tongue around it, he swapped to the other, doing the same. He then took both in his mouth together, washing them with his saliva. After letting them pop from his mouth, he licked them, getting all the saliva off them.

He moved to my cock, licking it up and down, following the veins, and telling me how great it was. I tapped the top of Adam's head and told him I needed a beer, and to also get one for himself, and my phone. He jumped up immediately, returning quickly, opening mine and his, setting them down beside the chaise.

Adam took a big swig of his beer, taking my cock head right behind it. He run his tongue around it moaning as he took more of my cock in his mouth, going up and down. I patted Adam's head saying, "Deepthroat my big, black dick, I'm going to fill your belly with my cum. When you belch you'll taste my cum. Suck it boi! I'm going to send Jeff a video so he can see what he's missing."

I picked up my phone and started recording as Adam took more and more of my cock in his mouth, finally getting the whole nine and a half inches. Adam stayed down on my cock as long as he could. Adam pulled up, taking a breath and going back down to the base. Adam started going up and down on my cock. I could feel my cum building.

He continued up and down faster and faster as I got a handful of hair. He continued, working to get my cock to shoot my load in his throat. As he deepthroated me, I started to shoot and he started swallowing to get every drop. I held his head down as I shot my load, letting him take it all. When I was done, I pulled him up and told him to straddle me. I took his cock in my hand, jacking him until he shot his load on my chest. I pulled Adam's head down to my chest telling him to clean up his cum and not to miss a drop. Adam slurped up his cum, getting it all.

When he cleaned up my chest, he lay there and just cooed. I received a text from Malkom saying, "That was awesome Clayton, I am watching from the bedroom window and I saw it all. I didn't want to interrupt." I answered back saying, "Come on down whenever you want, we own him and his buddy as long as we want. He will explain."

I told Adam, "Clean up my cock and balls before you get up, make sure they are clean."

As Adam cleaned me up, Malkom walked up saying, "Awesome job there, really awesome. Are you ready for round two?"

Adam jerked in surprise when Malkom spoke. I told Malkom to sit down and let Adam explain to him the agreement. Adam said, "Clayton and Jeff caught Luke, my friend, and me sneaking into the backyard to go swimming. They videoed us as proof, but we reached an agreement to be servants to them as long as they are here. Since you are a guest of Clayton's and Jeff's, the same agreement extends to you. We will stay dressed in our thongs unless one of you tells us otherwise."

I said to Malkom, "Adam pretty much covered it. Luke is not here right now. They didn't want to go to jail so they agreed to serve us while we're here. If we need another boi, I have a number for their friend, his name is Travis. He gave it to me, himself."

Malkom responded, "Adam, are you alone capable of serving us? Do you need help?"

Adam said, "I will do whatever is necessary to make sure you are happy, sir."

Malkom stepped up and told Adam to undress him. Adam reached out and started unbuttoning Malkom's shirt, pushing it off his shoulders and laying it on the chaise. Adam knelt in front of Malkom and lifted his foot to slip his boot off then removed the other, setting them to the side. Next, he reached to Malkom's waist and started unbuttoning his 501s, sliding them down and off and laying them with the other clothes.

Finally, he reached and took the waistband of Malkom's boxer briefs, pulling them down and off, as he inhaled his scent. Malkom just looked at Adam as he said, "Hang my things up boi, my things are in the middle bedroom. Make it quick! Bring me back a beer, too."

Adam completed the task, as ordered, in less than a minute and returned with Malkom's beer. Malkom had sat down on the chaise when Adam returned. He said, "Good boi, get down here and let me see how good a cocksucker you are! Let's see if you are as good as Clayton says."

Malkom lay back on the chaise and motioned Adam to his crotch. Adam started at the inside of Malkom's ankles licking his way up to his balls, then continuing down to the other ankle. Adam moved up to his balls and took each one in his mouth, moaning on them. Then Adam moved to Malkom's cock. He kissed the head and licked it clean, opening his mouth and taking the head.

I patted Adam's head saying, "Show him what a good cocksucker you are Adam, keep going."

Adam continued working on Malkom's cock as we talked. I explained to Malkom that they are newly graduated from college. They live next door and have been sneaking in over here at Austin's house to swim, and whatever else. They agreed if we would not call the cops they would serve us as we wanted.

Adam had taken half of Malkom's fat nine inches, but was having problems with the rest. I slapped Adam's ass and told him to change the position of his head. As Adam tried, Malkom and I discussed his workout regimen. Malkom said he was two hundred thirty pounds spread over six feet two inches of fuck machine, and was toting a fat nine-inch cock for all the bois' pleasure.

I saw Adam had taken a bit more, I slapped his ass and he opened his mouth wider and Malkom's cockhead slipped into his throat. Malkom pushed his head down pushing his fat cock into Adam's throat. Adam groaned as Malkom said, "You are a good boi, your tight throat feels so good wrapped around my cock. I'm thinking I'm gonna love that ass just as much."

Malkom let Adam pull up off his cock and breath. Adam took a breath and started back down on Malkom's cock, he took it all the way down with no help. Malkom praised Adam saying, "You know your position now. You are doing an exceptional job, we are going to be busy, and we might just need Travis."

I knelt behind Adam, pulling his thong aside, and started to work my finger into his ass. I got some oil and worked it in his hole and on my fingers and cock. Adam was getting into deepthroating Malkom's cock. I moved into position and slid my cockhead in and stopped as Adam gasped around Malkom's cock.

I slid my long cock all the way in as Adam pulled up off of Malkom's cock. From there on, we started a spit-roast of him. We pushed and pulled Adam on our cocks as he got louder and louder. Malkom told Adam, "Your mouth and throat are so tight and hot, I am fixing to cum, and you better not lose a drop."

I told him, "I am going to fill your tight ass while you swallow Malkom's cum. Rock back and forth, fuck yourself, boi."

Malkom and I both started to cum at the same time, filling Adam's mouth and bowels. Adam stayed in position as our cocks softened. When we removed our cocks, we lay in the chaise. Malkom raved, "You are an awesome cocksucker, boi; I can't wait to tag that ass."

Adam replied, "I loved servicing your cock, sir; it was awesome, and I can't wait to get fucked by you."

As I lay down, I told Adam it was time to eat, let's have sandwiches. Adam hopped up and headed for the kitchen. In just a few minutes, he was setting our sandwiches on the table and a beer. Malkom told him he needed to brush his teeth, too. Adam did as told and returned. We sat and ate we had Adam kneel between us. We told him how well they were both doing.

I got my phone to text Travis, "Travis, Adam needs your help servicing us, report to the house next to theirs, I know you've snuck through the fence too, enter the same way as usual." Travis replied, "On My Way, ready and willing to serve Sir."

Adam cleaned up as Malkom and I went to the chaise to relax. After the kitchen was cleaned Adam came out and knelt at the foot of the chaise. I motioned him up as he climbed between Malkom and me. I pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him deeply.

Travis looked through the hedge about this time. I motioned him over as Adam moved over to Malkom. He knelt beside the chaise as I pulled his head to me and kissed him. He moaned as Adam turned, he saw him and smiled. Travis asked, "How did you find out I had been over here, did Adam tell?"

I replied, "He did not, but I just figured you had, and you just proved it."

I called Adam and told him to tell Travis the agreement and results if he didn't agree. Adam told him everything and Travis agreed to help them. I also told Adam to take him and get him dressed appropriately. He led him into the house and they reappeared shortly with Travis naked in a neon yellow thong. Travis stood at our feet and turned slowly.

Travis stopped facing us. He said Adam had told him everything and he agreed. I took Travis's hand and pulled him to me. He sat on my upper legs facing. About this time, Adam rejoined us saying he had to go to work. I looked at Adam and said, "Well, I guess it's a good thing Travis is here. He says he's ready and willing to follow orders."

As Adam turned to go home to get ready, Malkom took Travis's hand and said, "This is nice, but I think we would be more comfortable in bed."

Travis backed off and grabbed my hand as he pulled me up. I scooped him up in my arms and kissed him as I took him upstairs. When we got to the bed I let him stand, kissing him. Malkom stepped up behind Travis and kissed his neck. I picked Travis up in my arms again and placed him in the center of the bed on his back.

Malkom and I crawled in beside him on either side and lay facing him. I raised up on my elbow and looked down at Travis and said, "I didn't know the bois had such good-looking friends. Have you ever been with a black man?"

I lowered my mouth to Travis's as Malkom worked on his nipple. I dropped my head to the other nipple. As we sucked Travis moaned, "No, I have never been with a black man."

I told him, "Roll over on top of Malkom, it's time for your service to start."

Malkom pulled Adam to him and kissed him. Malkom started pushing Adam down until he was facing his cock. Malkom told Travis, "Hold my cock up and work my balls my boi."

Travis took Malkom's balls in his mouth, licking and sucking. As Travis nursed on Malkom's balls, I got the lube and covered my fingers. I traced up and down Travis's crack gently pressing each time I passed over his puckered hole each time. I finally pushed a finger in, as Travis gasped and moaned with his mouth full of Malkom's balls. I pushed again, getting my whole finger in his tight hole.

Malkom pulled Travis's mouth to his cock, letting him lick it up and down. As Malkom lay back, Travis opened his mouth and took his cockhead in his mouth. I continued working my finger in Travis's ass as he worked on Malkom's cock. Travis took more and more as he gagged on Malkom's cock. Travis pulled off Malkom's cock licking the head and saying, "I am going to deepthroat both of your big black cocks. I promise you that!"

Travis started back down on Malkom's cock, moving his head and mouth, to find the easiest access to his throat. As Travis sucked Malkom's cock, Malkom praised his efforts. I kept working on relaxing Travis's tight ass. I got three fingers in, and he moaned. Malkom placed his hands on Travis's head saying, "You will get better at your deepthroating. We promise you that. Are you okay with us helping you, boi?"

Travis looked up at Malkom and nodded his head as much as he could. Malkom replied, "I'll take that as a yes, boi. Pull up enough to get a deep breath and look at me as you start down."

Malkom laid his hands on his head, taking his hair between his fingers. Travis started down as Malkom held his head firmly, "Good boi, take it down, you are gonna swallow my whole black cock this time."

Travis gagged and tried to stop, but Malkom pulled his head further down as I said, "Relax boi, swallow and take it, you'll get plenty of practice. You are doing great! You got his whole fat nine inches."

With just a little help, Travis took Malkom's whole cock, all the way to the root, and stayed down on it, getting used to it. I lubed my cock and moved up behind Travis. I placed my cockhead at his sweet pucker and pushed, as he groaned. When I got my head in, I stopped, as Travis gasped and groaned again. Malkom rubbed Travis's head and said, "I think this boi loves our big black dicks, bruh! I think he's ready for more."

I started pushing more into his ass as I reached around and grabbed his nipples. Travis groaned on Malkom's cock as he deepthroated it again and again. I alternated pushing and pulling, getting my cock deeper. I stopped and told Travis, "Get ready, boi. I got three more inches for your tight ass. I know you will love it when we are both balls deep in your mouth and ass and you are full of black cock."

I finally pushed the rest of my cock in his tight ass and stayed, as Malkom fucked his face. I took Travis's hips in my hand and Malkom took his head in his hands. We positioned ourselves so when Travis rocked back and forth, he took each one of our cocks all the way. As Travis started, we helped him go faster and faster, feeling our cum building as we raised Travis.

We buried our big cocks in Travis's mouth and ass and filled him with our cum. As our cocks started to soften, we let Travis lay on his back and we lay down on each side of him. We stroked his cock and worked his balls. As we tweaked his nipples, his cock was stiff as an iron rod. Malkom let him spit in his hand and he took Travis's cock in his hand and started to jack it, easing off when he seemed ready to cum.

When Malkom eased off, I'd flick his cock head to stop his cumming. Travis was begging to cum, as Malkom started stroking his cock; as he exploded, shooting off all over his chest and abdomen as he gasped. Malkom ran his fingertips through and raised them to Travis's mouth, where he licked and sucked his cum off of them. We took turns feeding him his cum and he greedily cleaned it off our fingers.

Malkom and I lay down on Travis's shoulders kissing his neck and ears on each side. He lay there looking at us and said, "I am in heaven. I love serving you, sirs!"