My Trip to Victoria Secrets

Story Info
Girlfriend shares me with Victoria Secret girl.
4k words
4.51
25k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I married Julie right after graduating college and we had an active sex life, but nothing crazy. When we first got married we'd give each other oral sex once or twice a month, but that was the end of the adventures in bed. After a couple of years she stopped giving head and I stopped eating pussy. It was nothing abrupt, just something that happened. Our sex life had grown into a very predictable twice a week if I was lucky plain vanilla sex. I was rarely able to bring her to an orgasm with my cock, only fingering her clit and it seemed that she really did not care. After being married for a couple of years I asked her about having children and her response was I am not spending the rest of my life tied to a couple of kids and a man that cannot please me. This was the beginning of the end and we ended up divorcing 6 months later.

After the divorce I moved back downtown where many of the singles clubs were. I was not having much luck with the bar scene and spent many night being pleased by Rosy Palm. It was at this time that I started wearing panties when I masturbated. I travel quite a bit for business so it was easy to find a Victoria Secrets in the town I was visiting where there was no chance I'd get caught by someone I knew. I had developed quite a collection, as I never packed them when I left but always seemed to find my way there during my trip.

A short while later I joined Facebook and became friends with several people from college. After a month or so I saw Claudia pop up as a friend suggestion. Claudia and I were more acquaintances than friends in college. We hung out with the same group and were always friendly, but I was always with Julie and she seemed to often have a new boyfriend, so she was more in and out of the group. One thing I did remember is that Claudia had a great ass. I always paid attention when she walked away and it was not uncommon to get an elbow in the ribs from Julie. Usually these elbows were very hard and unexpected, resulting in some sort of a grunt from me. One time Claudia turned around to see what the commotion was. I was in some sort of pain and Julie was making a mad face at me. Claudia just looked and gave me one of those knowing smiles, then licked her lips and continued walking away. She obviously figured out what had happened. On her return she whispered in my ear "was it worth it." I almost spilled my drink and must have turned 6 shades of red.

So when I saw Claudia show up as a friend suggestion I checked out her profile, she too was recently divorced, and I sent her a friend request. I could not believe how quickly she accepted. After some Facebook banter for a couple of weeks we decided to get together for lunch at a bar/restaurant a few blocks from my apartment. We hit it off really well, I didn't know how much she knew about me and we lost track of time while we continued having drinks. At one point she suggested shots. I'm not sure how many we did but it was several and we ended up pretty drunk. By now it was dinnertime and I asked her if she wanted to order dinner. She said you live around here right? I'm too drunk to drive and am not hungry, but if you want dinner I'm sure I can find something for you back at your place. I quickly finished my drink, paid the check and we walked hand in hand back to my apartment.

When we got inside the door of my apartment we started kissing very passionately and were quickly undressed. We were still in the hallway when she asked if there was a bed around here. I lead the way to the bedroom with my hand on her bare ass. As we walked to the bedroom she said, "you've always liked that ass, and your hand feels very nice on it." I responded with you've obviously caught me looking before.

She responded, "I don't they call that looking!"

When we got to the bedroom she quickly took a seat on the side of the bed, spread her legs and told me "Kneel, it is dinner time." I did not hesitate and was on my knees eying this beautiful pussy with a very nice landing strip leading to the Promised Land. She actually had a small arrow at the bottom pointing to her pussy. It had been a long time since I had eaten a pussy and went straight for her clit. She scolded me to take my time, "you need to build up the anticipation. You are to start by kissing; my thighs and lips and ass." She laid on her back and exposed her butt hole to me. Needless to say I kissed all around her pussy and ass. I tried to stick my tongue in her pussy and she again scolded me "not yet." By this time I was hard as a rock.

She then instructed me that it was now time for me to lick from the crack of her ass to her clit, but I was not to enter either hole. Her pussy was dripping wet by this time and I was lapping it up. God, I could not believe how wet she was getting. She then instructed me to lick her pussy juices and stuff them in her ass with my tongue. After doing this a few times she told me to tongue fuck her ass. I've never been a back door man and this took some getting used to. She started rubbing her clit as I tongue fucked her ass and she came so loud I've never heard a woman cum so loud.

When she regained control of herself she instructed me to lick her pussy clean and suck on her swollen clit. As I was licking her very wet pussy I noticed how big her clit had become and went straight to sucking it with all my effort. This lead to multiple exclamations of "that feels sooo good " "just like that" "don't stop" and "I'm cumming again." She was not as loud this time but still managed dome very respectable moans.

I must have been on my knees for over an hour while she came twice.

By the time my cock was practically dripping precum on the carpet and I shoved it into her and fucked her harder than I had ever fucked anyone in my life. After I came she had this "Oh my god you came in me look on her face." I said, "you are on the pill aren't you."

"No, I haven't been getting much action since the divorce and I always make the guy wear a condom. You just dove right in and it felt great Well, you better get back down on your knees and I'll feed you dessert, you'll have to finish it all up and not leave a drop."

What could I do but oblige. This was the greatest sex I had ever had and I did not want to take the chance that this would be a one-night stand.

It was the beginning of a great relationship and I quickly learned that she was in control in bed. It got to a point that I really liked being ordered to eat pussy and cream pies. I knew my place was on my knees between her legs or on my back looking straight into a beautiful pussy. Claudia made a point of keeping lights on or the blinds open so I could get a good look at her.

After about a year, she insisted that I moved into her house. She often kidded me that this was her house and I was her "House Boy." As the House Boy, it was my job to take care of all of her needs. This of course meant that I was eating even more pussy. Practically on a daily basis and there were days where it would be twice a day. I must admit that she was a good instructor and I spent many a night with my face covered with pussy juice and cream pie. If it were late at night, she would tell me to leave it there, something tasty for the morning. She was very kind at returning the favor and we shared many a cream pie and cum swap.

I was still traveling and still stopped at Victoria Secrets in the town I was visiting. I'd buy the three for whatever special and when I got home I'd treat Claudia to the two pair I had not ruined.

One night I came home with a present for her from Victoria Secrets, two pair of very sexy panties. Upon receipt of the present she told me how happy she was and started kissing me very passionately. She then told me to get naked while she went to the bathroom to get ready. She turned on several lights telling me she wanted to make sure I got to see the whole show. I was hard at the thought and she did not disappoint. Wow, she looked great in just panties, with strappy side and back. She commented how hard I was and was sure it was the panties. She said since there is another pair, I should wear them as well. Well my words protested but my dick went into overdrive. She of course did not miss a beat at quickly pulled the panties over my legs, lifted my ass off the bed then tried to put my cock in the panties. Well my cock was so hard by now that it poked out the top and she quickly started giving me a great blowjob. I did not last long and came in her mouth and she swallowed it all right down. I told her how much I loved her wearing sexy panties, sucking me cock and swallowing my load.

She responded that when she is just wearing panties she feels slutty and wants to swallow my load. I guess sexy panties equates to eating cum. At that point I was still wearing the panties and she got on top, moved the fabric to the side and rode my cock. I knew from her comment what was cumming and when I shot my load into her she crawled up, straddled my face and treated me to a wonderful cream pie. She then said since we were both wearing panties we should share the cum and we lay on our side kissing very passionately sharing the load of cum.

As she broke off the embrace she asked me what happened to the third pair of panties. I played dumb acting as if I did not know what she was talking about.

She then said that Victoria Secrets sells their panties in 3's and I always come home with two pair for her, so what happens with the third pair, "Do you keep those for yourself?"

I turned about 20 shades of red, but did not say a word. She got up on top of me and said, "Oh my God, you do. You always buy three pair and keep one pair for yourself. That is so sexy. Where do you keep them?"

She looked at me and said, "don't try to lie, you have that I've been caught look like when I'd turn around when you were eyeing up my ass."

I told her that they were in my suitcase and she jumped up, ran over and pulled out what must have been about 8 pair of panties. Some were a little stretched out while others had cum stains in them. She made me model every pair. It did not take long for her hand to go to her pussy and start rubbing. By the time I had finished modeling the last pair, which I of course was directed to leave on, Claudia had three fingers of her right hand in her pussy and two fingers of her left hand on her clit. You could just hear how wet she was and she soon had an incredible orgasm. She collapsed on the bed and just laid there for several minutes. By this time my hand was rubbing my cock through my panties. When she recovered, I was still standing there rubbing my cock. She started to encourage me and was talking dirty about how watching a man stroke his cock through his panties turned her on. My cock popped out of the top and she quickly said to put that bad boy back in its cage. I want to see you cum in those panties. Soon afterwards I shot a nice load into the panties and the whole left side was soaked with cum. I started to take them off when she said, "No, No, leave them on and get over here and clean my pussy before it drips all over the sheets."

The next day we got up, I cooked breakfast for her still dressed only in panties. She spent most of the time while I was cooking rubbing my ass through the panties. After breakfast and a shower she said, "let's go to the mall."

So we went to the mall doing some mindless shopping and had lunch. After lunch I announced that I needed to go into the bathroom. She told me that was fine and she was going to go to Victoria Secret's and to meet her there when I was done.

I took my time in the bathroom hoping to minimize the amount of time I was in Victoria Secret's with her as I was sure I'd get a hard on shopping with Claudia for panties.

By the time I had gotten to Victoria Secret's Claudia had struck up quite a conversation with the sales girl and she introduced me to Crystal. She told Crystal "this is the guy I was telling you about, don't you think that ass would look great in sexy panties, she then grabbed my cock showing the entire outline to Crystal saying the only problem may be keeping this bad boy in its place.

Crystal, then grabbed a thong that was setting right there, put it up against my waist and said to Claudia, totally ignoring me, "that's what I thought, he could take a large, but he'd look better in a medium, but I don't think this thong has enough material to keep that cock of his in its place." The two of them then proceeded to walk throughout the store pointing out one sexy outfit after another saying how good I'd look in each. It seemed that every time Crystal said that Claudia grabbed my ass and give it a squeeze. I had a huge hard on the whole time and it was on full display to both. Claudia often made comments about how "excited this bad boy is" as she grabbed my cock.

She finally went to the cheeky panties, which is a look I often go for, and picked out a pair of black satin panties with a laced back. As she grabbed these, she knelt down on the floor and put them right on my waist. I was fully exposed to anyone that was looking that we were shopping for me. She pointed out the bow front and center and said "this where your cock head belongs. There is nothing sexier than a nice cock wrapped in a bow." They both noticed my hard cock twitch as she said this. After this she picked out a very feminine pair of satin panties saying how nice it is to rub yourself with satin panties. She continued choosing panties for me and handing them to Claudia, each one more feminine than the last. She then picked a pair of floral lace panties telling me that she loved having her pussy eaten through lace panties. The last pair she chose she called them ouvert panties, as they are open in the back and "perfect for when you are planning to do anal." I almost hit the floor as I have never done anal with a woman and just the thought of some woman wanting me to wear panties for anal. Crystal of course just handed these panties to Claudia and I had yet to touch any of the panties that we were buying.

As we went to check out Claudia said thank you and I'll see you later. I thought nothing of it and we stood in line to check out. There were several women standing in line and I swear every one of them looked right at me, most smiled and some told me to have fun. One even came up to Claudia and told her how proud she was of her to keep a man in is place; I'll bet he spends plenty of time on his knees. She was not even quite about it and I her several women behind me start to laugh. We finally got to the register and Claudia told me to pay the girl for my panties. As the girl was wrapping up the panties Claudia grabbed a pair, handed them to me and told me to go get changed, this will be a day you never forget.

We spent the next hour walking the mall, not buying anything, but I was the one carrying the Victoria Secret bag.

When we got home, Claudia basically attacked me when we walked in the door. She quickly stripped me down to just my panties and led me into the bedroom where she told me to lay down on my back as she got out the handcuffs and cuffed my wrists to the bedposts. She got undressed and I was surprised to see that she was not wearing any panties. I ask her if she had been wearing panties when we were shopping and she told me that I was the only one in this house wearing panties today. She proceeded to straddle my face and I was treated to a tasty wet pussy to eat.

I brought her to an orgasm with just my mouth and was working my way to a second one for her when the doorbell range. While sitting on my face she just yelled, "it's open, come in."

I practically panicked and tried to say what the fuck, but she just grabbed my head, pulled it into her pussy and told me to keep on eating.

A few seconds later Crystal walked into the bedroom. She looked at me handcuffed while Claudia sat on my face and said this is wonderful, "Can I take a picture, I'll keep your face out of it, but not his." Next thing I know I'm having my picture taken while wearing a pair of pink floral panties while being dominated by a woman.

Crystal said she stopped for some toys on the way over and cannot wait to play with our little panty boy. She proceeded to get undressed except for a pair of lace panties and said, "I told you I love having my pussy eaten while wearing lace panties."

So after Claudia had another orgasm, she turned to Crystal and said your turn. She then looked at me and said remember what I told you about taking you time and making sure to take care of Crystal properly. Well Crystal must have been on my face for about an hour and had two orgasms. It seemed that she loved to rub her clit while I ate away. When she was done, Claudia crawled beside me and kissed me passionately, making sure to get all of the pussy juice off of my face as we shared tasty kisses.

The whole time I was eating pussy one of the two would rub my cock just enough that it stayed hard. There was a lot of precum in my panties and the girls finally decided that since I was such a good boy, they would treat me to some relief. The two girls started to rub my cock and I was ready to explode in no time at all. One grabbed one leg and the other the other leg and lifted my legs straight up in the air to the point that my cock was poking out of the top of my panties right over my face. They rubbed my cock through the panties with the head poking out at me until I came all over my face. Crystal grabbed her phone and took pictures of just me with my face covered with cum. She made sure to get the panties in the picture.

I just lay there with my face full of cum and my dick starting to shrink. Claudia pulled my panties over my cock and kind of used the fabric to wipe it off. The cum on my face started to run and Crystal immediately put her finger on it to stop it and scoop up the cum. She then stuck her finger in my mouth and I sucked the cum off her finger. Claudia did not need any more of an invitation and she did the same and I ended up eating most of the cum on my face. Claudia scooped up a load and asked Crystal if she wanted a taste. Of course she did and sucked on Claudia's finger, then scooped up another load and offer it to Claudia.

Claudia then said, "I need a hard cock in me." Crystal went into her bag and pulled out a dildo gag and asked if she wanted to give it a try. Claudia said I need the real thing and pulled the panties down passed my balls and climbed aboard. Crystal then strapped the dildo gag to my face and rode my face reverse cowgirl as the two women proceed to share a very passionate kiss. Needless to say, after I came, Claudia straddled my face and fed me a very tasty cream pie. I still had my panties on and Claudia was completely naked. As I was eating the cream pie she said to Crystal that "whoever wears the panties eats the cum and I don't wear panties anymore."

Crystal then sat behind Claudia and started messaging her tits as she kissed Claudia's neck. Claudia was in heaven from the attention and came all over my face. She then told Crystal that she had never had a woman fondle her tits like that before and it felt great, can I do that to you.

Crystal was straddling my face in no time and Claudia started kissing her neck. It was not long before they shared a very passionate kiss. A they were doing this Claudia's hands went down the front of Crystals chest and she started rubbing her clit. When I saw this I shot another load without anyone touching my cock.

After Crystal had another orgasm the two girls went to the kitchen to get a drink and cam back holding hands. Claudia said to me if you liked that so much you might like this even better. Crystal laid down next to me and wrapped one leg on top of mine. She then started kissing me. As she was kissing me she started to moan. I looked down and Claudia was eating Crystal's pussy. She just looked at me and smiled, then said, "don't be jealous" as she went from eating Crystal's pussy to sucking my cock. She made sure to rub my cock when she was eating Crystal and she had things timed perfectly as we came together, Crystal in Claudia's mouth and me in her hand. This time Crystal licked Claudia's hand clean. They then changed positions. This time I licked Crystal's fingers clean.

12