My Troublesome Lust Pt. 02

Story Info
Scotty gets drawn into it again.
6.3k words
4.57
5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

My Troublesome Lust Part 2

When Trish and I got home from Tom and Laura's house she was acting playful and horny.

After learning so much about Laura's sex life, I needed sex and if Trish was going to think it was her idea all the better. Like I said: I fucked my lovely wife but I thought of Laura the whole time.

I just needed to make sure she never found out. At best she would be mad at me for weeks, at worst she would divorce me. She's terribly jealous of other women.

I was about to drift off to sleep when Trish came right out and asked the 64,000 dollar question: "Today at lunch you had a speck on your cheek...Why did it taste like cum?"

I had an excuse prepared, "That wasn't cum, Dear. It was precum. I was thinking about you and when I went to the bathroom a little must've got on my hand and then I must've accidentally wiped it on my cheek."

She rolled over, sleepily, "Oh, cause I just thought, after finding that video, maybe you and Tom watched it and had a circle jerk."

I was glad she bought it. But if I had known a mutual toss-off story would've worked, that would've been more believable. Who knew her attitude toward a jack party would be so relaxed?

I rolled over to go to sleep too, but something about her comment nagged at me.

I woke up early, my subconcious mind having figured it out: having sex with me was a test. If I'd not been able to perform then she would've known that I had sex earlier.

What she didn't know was that with all the mental stimulation from thinking about Laura, I could've done it three times. I passed her test.

But if she were ok with him and I jerking off together, why test me?

The next weekend Trish told me that Laura said that Tom needed my help on the new place.

I wasn't sure I was ready to be alone with Tom so soon. It might feel awkward.

But I couldn't avoid it without letting Trish know why. It was agreed that us guys would work on the house and the girls would drive up to the outlet stores.

I helped Tom lift up a handrail and secure it on the stairs. He didn't seem weirded out at all, but I felt strange the whole time. I mean, his cock which was staring at me at eye level, had been in my mouth - and I didn't know where we stood. I couldn't glance at his crotch without it reminding me that a long dick was lurking in there.

Finally, with the work done, he was just popping a frozen pizza into the oven, and I broke the ice, "Tom, it feels odd acting like nothing happened."

He casually tossed the oven mitts on the counter, "Not much happened at all. We had a little fun."

"Except your cock was in my mouth!"

"Didn't you like it?"

"No, I didn't like it." (Except for a brief moment when, and only when, my lust peaked. But I could never admit that), "Of course not. I'm a guy."

"If you didn't wanna do it then why did you?"

I could also never admit how my lust for his wife led me down that path, he might get jealous and angry, so I downplayed it. "I've known you for a long time and you're a guy. So I pretty much know what you want in bed. And I know about Trish's past and what we do sexually. I Just wanted to know about Laura's sex life too.

When I learned she did it upside down I couldn't picture it. Really, I just wanted to know how you two did it. All I was doing was asking you to show me the position."

"Wow!" He laughed, "I guess I showed you a whole lot more than you expected. Well. I liked it a lot and thought you did too. I'm sorry, Bud." He waited, "Are we good?"

I said, "Oh yea. No big deal." but I wanted to scream that it was a big fucking deal.

Tom spoke up first, "So, did you learn everything you wanted to know?"

"Did I ever! But then, afterwards, you made it seem like she's doing it upside down all the time and it raised new questions. Is that what it's like?"

"Come with me I'll show it all to you."

I chuckled nervously, "You're just gonna show me, right?"

He took me down the hall to the second bedroom. Unlocked the door and led me into a room filled with costumes, and contraptions that apparently would allow her to hang upside down.

I looked around, dumbly stating the obvious, "You two really like your sex paraphernalia and hanging upside down."

"Actually, no. I like sexy outfits and she likes different positions, including upside down. But she also likes doggy, missionary, anything from the Kama Sutra, and more."

I hid my desire to know only about Laura's love life, "I get the sexy outfits. What guy wouldn't like this," I lifted the hem of a naughty nurse outfit." Then I broached the topic I really wanted to know more about, "But what's the appeal of that?" Here I pointed to an odd contraption."

"Oh, that's just exercise equipment. But the one next to it is a zero gravity inversion table. Technically it's also for exercise too, but we adapt it. In fact, all the hardware in here, has as its original purpose, exercise."

"So what made her like it for sex?"

"She's an exercise freak. When we first met she was always rock climbing and hiking, you name it. So we got in the habit of having sex outdoors while hiking or whatnot.

Then her new job meant we didn't have time for so many trips. That's why we bought the equipment. By then, whenever she worked out, she felt randy, and whenever I saw her work out it turned me on too.

From there it was a short leap from sex over a boulder in a field to sex over the weight bench."

"And the costumes?"

He answered, "The first one we got was a couples costume - a cowboy and a cowgirl. We wore it in Yosemite. I really like the costumes so she kept surprising me with more. Oh, here's the Cowboy one here, you can borrow it to surprise Trish if you want."

I smiled uncertainly, "I think she might like that. Is it one size fits all?"

"There's one way to find out. Put it on."

I felt anxious trying on the leather chaps in front of my friend, but if we could do what we did before, then changing in front of him should be no big deal. I tried it on and he had me walk around a little and flex my muscles in front of the mirror.

He said I looked good in it, so when he held out a spiderman costume I didn't think twice. As it turned out the costume covered everything, except there was a cutout where my dick and balls hung out. He complimented my dick too, causing me to blush under the mask.

Tom offered, "I felt like a superhero fucking her in that."

I smiled widely, wanting to know anything about Laura being fucked, "Yeaaaa? Tell me more."

"Oh, right. She dressed as Gwen from the movie. You know, she's got the same red hair as Emma Stone, and she wore the outfit, tweed skirt...lab coat... Then we did it on the roof of our old apartment - like Spider-Man would do."

I stood there dressed in his costume thinking how he felt like a hero, then realized that I wasn't learning anything about how Laura felt.

Tom noticed something was wrong, "What? What's that look?"

"I totally get dressing as a cowboy or Spiderman, and how that would make you feel. But how did Laura like the costumes?"

"Like I said, she buys them for me. Manly costumes..." Here he handed me a Tarzan costume motioning for me to try it on. "couples costumes... and sexy stuff, just for her to wear. Except that time she persuaded me to wear the nurses uniform - only 'cause she wanted to try being the doctor.

They don't often do much for her, except she loves what they do for me. Her favorites would definitely be the ones that rock my world, the ones where I can't control myself and have to take her no matter what."

"So which is her favorite? Do you have any pictures?"

Tom rummaged around a bit then pulled out a white halter top with a blue bow and a tiny blue skirt. He said it was Sailor Moon. I'd never heard of Sailor Moon.

Tom turned me toward a mirror, holding the halter and skirt in front of me. Since I was nearly naked, wearing only the loincloth, it looked like I was dressed in the two miniscule parts.

"Does that help?" Tom asked. "When she wears this she feels like she is Sailor Moon and not herself. Very sexy! Then she acts outrageously."

When he said she acted 'outrageously' my heart leapt in my chest and something snapped inside me. My knees were weak and my mouth was dry, "Wha what does she d-do?"

He plopped a blonde wig on my head, "This is the Sailor Moon hair. Blondes really float my boat.

When she's dressed in this one she's a carefree Japanese schoolgirl." Tom slid the bottom up my legs, removing the loincloth, and fastening the short skirt at my waist. I was hypnotized by the thought of Laura dressed in these clothes.

"As Sailor Moon she's always innocent and cheerful. And she has super powers." He snapped the halter around my chest. The idea that Laura's breasts had touched the cloth that was now touching me caused a tingling in my groin.

He picked up another costume, "This is Chiral, her arch-nemesis." He put it on and looked pretty buff too.

He looked me up and down, "You look just like, well, better than, Laura does when she wears it."

I figured the wig and costume must help a lot. I asked how I could possibly look better. He said it was because I was thinner like Sailor Moon.

"Hang on. Your legs are wrong." Tom ordered me to lift each foot as he rolled opaque white stockings up my legs. "Much better. That hides the hair."

Next, he stuffed my top so it looked like I had little boobs, "You fill that out better than Laura. Sailor Moon is supposed to be a Japanese Schoolgirl: Laura's tits are too big to be a schoolgirl's."

Looking in the mirror I was transformed. I couldn't believe how girly I looked. I felt feminine, like I could adopt the persona of Sailor Moon. That must be what Laura felt!

Just then we smelled smoke, "Shit! The pizza." Tom yelped.

We ran for the kitchen and got there just in time to salvage the food.

Fifteen minutes later we finished the pizza and a few beers. Tom offered, "You wanna go get the matching boots or try a different costume?"

So here I was dressed in a slutty costume in my friend's kitchen. I'd learned a few details about Laura's sex life, but hardly enough.

Still, my lust had gotten me in trouble last week and I was clearly on that path again. The wise choice would be to go put on my regular clothes.

Just then the door burst open and our wives busted in, laughing hysterically at us, Laura could hardly get the words out between side stitchers, "And you said we'd catch them in a circle jerk! But this is a thousand times better."

Trish couldn't contain herself either, "What the hell are they wearing?" Looking us over, with a twinkle in her eye, she teased me, "And just where is my strong husband? I only see this strong guy here," She stroked Tom's bicep. "and his sexy sissy."

It was Laura's turn to make fun of us, "I think Sailor Moon here and Chiral need to put on a show for us." Then she growled, "You guys should wrestle!"

Tom shrugged, while Trish gave an excited hoot. Then Laura put her sexy lips right up to my ear, her scent was intoxicating and her glorious red hair brushed my bare arm. Whispering she said, "Your line is: 'I am Sailor Moon, the champion of justice. In the name of the moon I will right wrong and triumph over evil...and that means you!' "

I was lightheaded. Mortified to be caught like this. Woozy having my crush's face so close to mine. In a daze I repeated her words: challenging Chiral to wrestle.

Before I knew what was happening the girls were pushing us into the living room. Right away Tom wrapped his arm around my head dragging me to the carpet.

But I'd wrestled my Senior year so I easily turned the tables on him. We ended up with him on his back and me almost pinning him in less than five seconds.

However, Tom outweighed me by quite a bit and was able to turn me over. Then I was on my side with Tom trying to get on top. I spun to stop him but he twisted.

In the commotion my blue skirt flipped up exposing my genitals. Trish was cheering from the other direction, which meant only Laura could see everything.

Trapped under Tom, I didn't see it, but Laura reached over and flicked my dick with her fingers.

Was she making fun of me or playfully saying hello?

I couldn't believe it. I was totally shocked. As a result, first Tom got the advantage, and second, I sprang a boner. I mean, how could I not: the lovely exciting girl of my secret lust had touched my penis!"

Trish didn't see the flick either, but she sure did see me pop a woody, and she came to the wrong conclusion, "Wow! This is sooo hot, Laura. Not only have the guys been having gay fun without us, but I'm just learning that I'm turned on by man-on-man sex. Are you as turned on as I am?"

Laura answered, "More! I've been trying to get Tom to wear my slutty costumes for years, just to see if we could get a dude into the mix. If I'd known Scotty enjoyed dressing like a girl, we could've saved a lot of time."

Her next words came out too fast, "You know, I always imagined how hot it would be to turn Tom into a bottom, but all along he was the fucking top, and Scotty is the fem. We should come up with a permanent name for her."

Tom's chest was pressed on my face when Trish asked us how long we'd been having sex and what kind of things we do. I couldn't defend my honor, pinned as I was, but he answered, "He sucked my cock just last week and he was going to do it again when you surprised us."

I struggled to get free so I could expose the deception but they just thought I was still wrestling.

Then the object of my fantasies made a declaration which was my doom, "Shit, Tom, since you've won the fight -- to the victor goes the spoils."

And then the love of my life sealed my fate, "Oh goody! I wanna watch!"

Tom started to mount my chest while I objected the whole time. The problem I had was that while Tom and I were not gay lovers, if the truth came out then Tom and Trish would learn I fantasized over Laura, "Stop!" I screamed meekly, "This isn't right."

I thought Laura had come to her senses, "Damn, he's right. Sailor Moon would never act that way. Get the fuck up boys."

She helped me to my knees, then said, "OK, Chiral, you stand your ass over here. And Sailor...you have to stay in character. She fed me my lines again: "You may have won this time, Chiral, but the moon will always be on my side." I repeated what she said, trying to think of a way out.

Now say, "Wow! Chiral, you have such a big weapon. Whatever will you do with it?" She added, "You have to say it all, like, innocently, like you really don't know."

She went on, "Trish, help me the fuck out here. Hold up Chiral's cock and aim it menacingly at Sailor."

Without any hesitation my faithful wife took hold of Tom's cock, pointing it right at me. We'd been married for over five years and she was handling another man's cock like it was nothing.

I caught her eyes, hoping to see my liberation. Instead she looked down, scanning my body, "Let's see if we can get Tom as hard as you, Baby. It's a shame he doesn't have a fancy pleated skirt like yours. The way your cock is tenting it, it makes my pussy wet."

Laura knelt behind me. I could feel her luscious body pressed against my back. Again her face was right next to mine and her perfume was intoxicating. If I just turned my head I could kiss those ruby lips - but I dared not.

Trish squeezed Tom's cock and balls attempting to bring it to life. I felt a pang of jealousy: my chaste wife should not be touching Tom there.

Meanwhile, Laura cupped my small fake breasts then ran her fingers down my naked sides, sending a shudder through me.

I felt her large boobs press into my back as she pulled my body against hers by my hips. Leaning against me, her weight on my back, inflamed my passion and my cock, which throbbed in response.

Trish stroked my blonde wig, musing, "It's the same shade as mine." She ran her fingers along my jawline then snaked her fingers behind my neck, massaging the tension away.

The ever electrifying Laura spoke softly for my ears only, "Say it with demure yet happy bubbliness: 'It's so alive and manly!' "

I repeated half-heartedly, "It's so alive and manly."

Her rousing hands moved toward my crotch stirring my loins, "Now tell him, 'As long as I keep you here the Moon Kingdom is safe.' I repeated the mantra.

"Now say: 'I need it.' Her smooth, delicate, skin on mine felt like no other. I longed to fondle her flesh.

I said what she wanted, needing her to touch me. The words spilled out of my mouth with the spirited glee worthy of my character, "I need it. Your flesh is amazing."

Trish waved Tom's still soft cock before me. I heard her voice squeal somewhere in the distance, "Scotty, you're doing great. I'm so proud of you." Then she drew her hands together, propelling my face to his dick.

Laura's fingers reached for my stony member. She wrapped two exhilarating fingers around my girth while Tom's cockhead was so close I could smell the heady sexy aroma.

My world collapsed in on itself until I was aware of only three things: Trish's hand grasping Tom's cock, the tiny moist slit in the end of his tip, and Laura's warm fingers inciting my cock to new heights of lusty pleasure.

Under Trish's direction the long rod came closer to me. Involuntarily, I twisted my lip away from it in a bizzare grimace, but it was no use. The tip touched my lip ever so slightly, at exactly the same moment when Laura circled her fingers around my hard-on and stroked my cock from base to head - just one and only one time.

I groaned in uncontrollable premature ecstasy, erupting white lava all over her hand, the floor, and even getting some on Trish's sandaled foot.

The two girls laughed and whooped:

Laura blurted out, "The view from here was bitchin'! When I saw Tom's hot cock barely touch his lips, causing him to cum from that tiny contact alone..."

Simultaneously, Trish had her own surprised comment, "Incredible! I wish cocks turned me on that much."

Ignoring me and Tom, our wives fell apart, sharing in a verbal replay of the sexual event we perceived so differently. The girls clasped their hands together, practically bouncing up and down, as they were having so much fun.

I sat back, kneeling with my butt on my ankles. My skirt spread over half my ass and the top few inches of my thighs. It just barely covered my wet softening dick.

Trish was beaming,"I haven't seen my Scotty so hard in years. The veins were jutting out of his cock all distended and purple." The girls hugged. "I haven't felt this wet in years either."

"Yea, I could feel the veins. And when he shot his load it swelled in a way Tom's can't. Did you have any clue he was gay?"

"He gets turned on enough by me. He must be bi. But I've got to tell you - every time we hang out with you two he's horny until we get a chance to be together. I bet he's thinking about Tom's long dick the whole time. Probably even thinking about it when we make love."

Laura screwed up her face, "Hmm, Tom always seems to lose interest after Scotty leaves. Maybe 'cause he's the top?" She turned to me, "Have you been draining his cum every visit? You guys always seem to disappear into the garage for just enough time..."

Their understanding was so wrong I was speechless.

Tom stood there with a wry grin, his cock hanging out of the costume's fly. He seemed both disappointed and amused.

On the one hand his cock was being ignored. On the other hand he appeared to relish in their wrong interpretation of our imagined homosexual affair: easy for him - he was 'the top.'

Trish offered a new thought, "I'm so horny watching them. From now on I don't think we should allow them to fool around without us anymore."

At first I loved the idea of not being allowed to fool around with Tom 'anymore'. Then Laura added her two cents.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers
12