My Truck Driving Man Pt. 01

Story Info
Susie and her friend are tested by her tough boyfriend.
3.6k words
3.53
8.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers

This story could fit into several categories. Shoot me if I've picked the wrong one.

I knew when I started dating Dave that he was a wild man. I just didn't know how wild he would turn out to be and how he would start my downward spiral.

We met at a local bar. He was ruggedly handsome, I suppose. Tall, athletic and suntanned on one side like most long distance truckies (they only tan on the window side). His fair hair was unkempt and a droopy moustache gave his rugged face character. I would guess his age at mid thirties, but it was hard to tell.

He abandoned his mates to chat me up and I didn't let him down. We danced to the juke box and slowly added enough alcohol to our systems to make walking unsteady. He led me to his Kenworth prime mover in the hotel car park, helped me up with his broad hands firmly under my butt and showed me the delights of his sleeper cab. I woke up there in the morning, desperate to ease the pressure on my bladder, fully naked, alone and horribly hung over.

I covered my battered body with last night's clothes and did the walk of shame across the mostly empty car park to the hotel bathroom, where I found Dave and a few of his mates.

It was the beginning of a steady relationship of sorts. Neither of us promised to be exclusive. In his profession, it's almost expected to have a series of convenient "friends" at key towns on the main long haul routes. When Dave came home though, I was his exclusively until he left again.

Now I'm not an inexperienced girl. My experimentation started when I was only sixteen and I've learned a few tricks since then, let me tell you! I'm a big girl -- a muscular five foot nine sporting double D's -- and I enjoy sex. Although I prefer men, I've had the odd dalliance with girls too and hope to have many more. There are things that we girls can do to each other that guys will never understand.

Dave and I had this thing going on for a year or so and he was great. He tended to be a bit rough, but I like being tested a bit. Like I said, I'm a big girl and I can take it (and dish it out too, when I have to!). We graduated from the cab of his truck to my little apartment. It's not much, but it does have a nice double bed and the bathroom is under the main roof and not across the other side of a pub car park.

He noticed my friend Barb was with me quite a lot and asked me about her. Although I didn't say we were lovers, I did hint that Barb and I played around a bit when Dave was out of town.

"What do you reckon about askin' her to join us one night?" he ventured during a drinking session.

"Jeez I dunno Dave. I think we've got a pretty good thing goin' here and I'd hate to stuff it up. You might wind up ditchin' me for Barb."

"Not a chance, Babe. But I reckon the three of us could have some good times together. Barb looks like a fun lovin' girl."

"She definitely is that Dave. If only you knew!"

"See that's what I told you!" he replied triumphantly. "Go on -- ask her. What's the worst that could happen? She might say no?"

So with some reluctance, I tackled Barb after Dave left on his next trip and broached the possibility of a threesome. It turned out that neither of us had tried a threesome before and she surprised me by agreeing enthusiastically.

On the night of Dave's return, Barb and I donned our shortest summer dresses, brought in some drinks and pizza and asked him to join us at my apartment. When I say we wore our shortest dresses -- that's all we wore. No bra, no panties and no shoes. Two bean bags which normally rested against the back wall of the sitting room were pushed into the centre of the room, banishing the coffee table to the kitchen.

When Dave knocked, we were like a pair of excited schoolgirls.

I know he liked what he saw. His expression gave him away immediately but he just dropped into one of the bean bags and ordered me to bring him a beer.

I scampered off to do his bidding. As he popped the top off he asked whether we started to drink before his arrival. We had not, so he suggested I pour a strong one for both Barb and myself just to relax us a little.

"By the way, you're both overdressed." He scolded.

Leaning back into his bean bag while he sipped from his longneck, he watched appreciatively while we each slipped our dresses over our heads and tossed them aside.

"Much better." Another sip.

"Now you'd better start to warm each other up."

Puzzled, I looked askance at him, wondering just what he was expecting.

"In the other bean bag girls. I thought you two were good friends. Show me some love you two. A bit of kissing to show your appreciation. I can see two lovely pairs of tits in front of me. Surely you can think of some creative ways of pleasuring them for me."

Continuing to sip his beer quietly, he made no move towards us, watching us dispassionately as we began to tentatively kiss each other.

"He's right you know Barb," I giggled in her ear. "We've both been blessed with wonderful tits. Let's give him a show."

I made the first move, grasping the whole of one of Barb's glorious tits, squeezing it firmly while slipping my tongue as deep into her mouth as it would reach. She groaned a little when I pinched the nipple and then transferred my attention to the other breast. Tentative at first, Barb soon joined in. She was sitting on my lap, so it was easy for her to slide down and take my nipple into her mouth. She nibbled away at it while mauling the other breast, drawing an unexpected squeak from me when she bit down, hard.

That set the tone for our play. We'd had this sort of pain competition in good fun before, each inflicting pain on the other until finally one of us would give up. It was an exciting form of foreplay for us. Today however, added another layer of excitement because we'd never had an audience before.

We rolled over each other, grabbing at whatever body part was most accessible, licking, biting, pinching and smacking. I finished on my back, head down in the bean bag with Barb's knees holding my upper arms down and my face buried in her crotch. She took hold of both ankles and drew them forward until my feet were alongside my ears, leaving me totally helpless and fully exposed.

I think we'd both forgotten that Dave was in the room until he suddenly barked: "That's good Barb. Now spread her legs wide to open her up."

Having gained the upper hand, Barb was only too keen to comply, pushing my feet as far apart as she could.

"Susie," she panted, "you're dripping all over the place. I can smell you, you slut."

I just groaned, completely dominated and unable to move, knowing what Barb had said was quite true and correctly anticipating her next move. Leaning forward, she touched my pussy with her tongue ever so softly, just enough to peel the petals of my outer labia apart to expose the glistening wetness beneath. I groaned once more in anticipation.

Suddenly Barb clamped her mouth over my clit, sucking fiercely. It only took a few seconds before I started to convulse in orgasm. With my eyes still screwed up tightly I failed to notice movement above me.

Dave had shed his clothes and stood over me, naked, his feet spread wide either side of the beanbag, his rampant cock lined up with my weeping vagina. With no warning as to what was to happen, I screamed as he rammed his cock into me to the root. Using my hips to support his weight, he did not thrust, but still fully impaled, reached forward and took one of my breasts in each hand. Recovering from the initial shock of his intrusion, I squirmed uselessly, trying to escape the relentless increase of pressure on my poor tits.

"Bite her, Barb!" he ordered.

My breasts, already sore from Dave's squeezing, now hurt even worse. Barb had great delight in feasting on my engorged nipples, nipping viciously on one and then the other, ignoring my pleas for mercy.

Dave decided the time was right to start thrusting and shifted his hands from my breasts to Barb's, pulling her upright and forwards until their lips met for a deep kiss. Still unable to move but feeling every move above me, I relaxed to enjoy the familiar feel of Dave's talented cock as he worked me over. He didn't have the biggest cock in the world, but it was just right to reach all my good places. As his pace accelerated, I felt myself hurtling towards another orgasm.

Close, but not quite there, my arms were suddenly freed. Dave flipped Barb backwards by the nipples, bringing a howl of protest from my friend and sending her sprawling her backwards onto the floor. Still uncomprehending, I felt myself being dragged up to a standing position. My legs were like jelly, protesting against having been stretched for so long, but held up.

"You!" Dave barked at Barb. "In the bean bag."

Barb staggered ungraciously to her feet, flopped back into the beanbag with a look of annoyance and asked sarcastically: "Now what Tarzan?"

It was my turn to squeal again. Dave took a fistful of my hair and swung me around until my nose was nicely aligned with Barb's vagina.

"Get to work!" he growled.

Barb has the tastiest pussy ever so I needed no more encouragement despite feeling cross about being denied my own orgasm. I knew how to push Barb's buttons and had her mouthing her appreciation in no time. Unbeknown to me though, Dave was hard at work on her other half. He roughly kissed her, holding her head firmly in place to force his tongue between her lips.

"Open your mouth."

She did. He spat a large glob of saliva in it.

"Swallow."

She swallowed, immediately opening up again to accept another glob. Dave pushed his four fingers into her mouth instead, making her gag. He kissed her again, tasting the sour bile he'd forced from her throat and then unexpectedly, slapped the side of her tits, one after the other, hard. She cried out in pain and surprise. With my mouth firmly latched to her pussy, I noticed that the instant effect of the punishment of her breasts made her pussy gush. Eagerly, I lapped up her offering and was rewarded by a steady and escalating thrusting of her hips. I let my tongue swipe over her clit and then sucked it firmly, making her gush again.

Dave was working her over hard now, slapping her tits firmly and alternately pinching her nipples. When she finally could take no more, Barb exploded, arching her back to push her vagina as high as she could into my face, her mighty scream choked off by Dave's mouth clamping over her own. I had never seen an orgasm like it. Taut as a stretched archer's bow, she stayed there for an age before finally deflating to drop back into the security of the beanbag, totally shattered.

Barb might have been finished for now, but Dave was just beginning.

He positioned me behind Barb's head and instructed me to continue to punish her tits. When I gently patted them, he snarled.

"I said hit her tits. Don't play with them."

My next strike was firmer, but still quite gentle. Dave's response was brutal. With a full roundhouse swing, he struck my breast with an open hand, making a crack that would probably waken the neighbours four houses away. I screamed in protest, tears welling up.

"If you don't want one on the other side, you'd better hit her tits a damn sight harder than you did just then. Now get started!"

Apologetically, I kissed Barb deeply. She seemed to be only half aware of what was happening around her, still coming down from her high of moments ago.

"I'm sorry Barb!"

The connection of my hand to Barb's breast was so hard that it actually stung my hand. The force of it certainly grabbed her attention and she cried out bitterly in protest.

"That's more like it," said Dave, aiming his cock at Barb's weeping vagina. "Do it again."

As I did so, Dave drove his cock all the way in, eliciting an "Oofffff" from the poor girl as their bellies slammed together, driving the wind out of her. Before she had a moment to recover, my next slap belted her breast bringing with it an agonized "Owwww!"

Dave and I paused for a moment to share a kiss and a wicked chuckle. He gave me a playful slap across both boobs and drove back into Barb again, alternating his thrusts with my punishment of her breasts. We built up a pretty good rhythm, bringing such a variety of vocal responses that she could have started a symphony. Her pale, full tits were glowing red, the nipples standing out proud and hard. When Dave started to pump away in earnest, Barb rose to meet him thrust for thrust and instead of punishing her tits further, I framed her face in my hands and we shared the deepest of kisses. Dave was nearing completion, reaching for Barb's bruised breasts and squashing them unmercifully in his strong hands. I knew this feeling well. The pain is excruciating but forces the most exquisite orgasms I've ever had when your senses are overwhelmed with simultaneous pain and ecstasy.

Barb was no different. She howled from the pain to her already damaged tits while trying to say "yes, yes, yes" in time with Dave's thrusts. When Dave unloaded in her, she stiffened, threw her arms around his neck and wept unashamedly, completely overcome.

I felt a little neglected while we all came down from the feverish activity of the last few hours. Dave was the first to move, turning to me.

"Clean her up."

I dutifully rose to find a washcloth.

"Where the fuck are you going. I said clean her up!"

"I am!" I protested. "I'm just going to get a nice warm washcloth."

"Are you fucking stupid?" he bellowed. "You don't need anything apart from your tongue."

Stupid I am not. I realized my error immediately and understood precisely what was expected of me. I had never eaten out a girl after she had taken a belly full of semen and the very thought of doing so now made me a trifle nauseous. Knowing Dave as I did, I realized that I did not have a lot of time to hesitate and reluctantly turned to take on the task. I reasoned that since I frequently let Dave come in my mouth and swallowed every time, this couldn't be too bad, but still felt repulsed.

I extended my tongue into the swampy recesses of Barb's hole. The texture and the aroma of their combined fluids were overpowering. The taste was not at all what I expected. Different, but not at all unpleasant. After that first tentative taste, I eagerly drank from her until there was nothing left apart from the fresh fluids her own system was still producing. She writhed under my ministrations, unable to speak because her mouth was still being ravaged by Dave.

Dave's cock shrivelled to just a few inches, nothing like the brittle angry appendage it had been a short time ago. The look in his eye was hard to read. Satisfied? Surely. Finished? I didn't think so.

He grasped a fistful of my hair to drag me to my feet, leading me to the second bean bag. Barb was exhausted, falling back almost comatose as we stepped away.

Dave dropped into the empty beanbag, holding me at arms length, crouched uncomfortably over him.

His face looked hard.

"Spread."

Obediently, I moved my feet apart to give him access. His hand tapped me softly a couple of times and then slapped my vagina with full force. The crack of his open hand on my sensitive vulva reverberated around the room and sprayed my excessive juices everywhere.

"Dave," I whimpered. "That really hurt."

"I know Baby Girl. Stay strong for me."

He struck me again with his open hand, doubling me over in pain. Before I could recover, his third strike was more of a fist than an open hand and this time I screamed in pain and pitched forward to land on top of him, crying openly.

"Sshhhh," he cooed gently while cradling my head to his chest. "Let it go Baby Girl."

As the pain dissipated and I began to relax, his fingers opened my sex, probing gently inside. I was drenched so his access was easy. My legs opened further to grant him more room. Two fingers became three, three became four until Dave was doing his best to force his whole hand into me. What started as a pleasant touching morphed into indescribable pain. My vagina simply could not accommodate the thickness of his hand. I tried to twist away but he held me firmly against his chest with his free arm.

I looked across at Barb, who had recovered somewhat, watching my agony with detached interest and a crooked smile.

Ignoring my discomfort, Dave kept sawing away at my poor pussy, becoming increasingly frustrated that the widest part of his hand simply could not force its way in. I felt as though I was being torn open, screaming in protest. To my eternal relief, he finally eased his hand away, still holding me captive, and offered it to my mouth. I had little choice but to open up and accept it. As he had done earlier with Barb, he pushed his fingers in until I gagged.

He flipped me onto my back easily, his heavy body pressing me into the comfort of the beanbag. His tongue gently explored my mouth, his hands wandered absently over my breasts, teasing the nipples as they passed. I knew whatever was coming next was going to hurt. He was setting me up. I shivered in anticipation.

They say the brain can only process one pain centre at a time. They lied. Dave's knee splattered the moisture in my overworked pussy with a sickening crunch at the same time as he bit down on one of my nipples hard enough to draw blood. Pummelling his body with both fists did no good at all. He was laughing at me in my misery, pinning me into the beanbag.

"You!" he motioned to Barb. "Get over here."

Barb scrambled awkwardly to her feet. It's hard to rise from a beanbag elegantly.

"She's soaking wet and slippery and now is the time for her to get a hand inside. Mine is just too big but yours, my girl, should be perfect. Slip your fingers inside a bit to spread her lubrication over your hand and then push. Fingers go first, then tuck in your thumb and just keep pushing gently. She'll wriggle a bit but she knows she can take it, don't you Baby Girl?"

Barb's hand was not only smaller than Dave's, it was also much softer. It felt so good when she finally announced to Dave that she had four fingers inside me. So much so that I was looking forward to taking more. I wanted to please Dave. To show him that I really could do this for him. To make him proud of me.

He devoured my mouth with his, guiding my hand to his cock, which had risen again. I responded willingly to his ministrations and when Barb pushed firmly, instead of trying to twist away, I rose to meet her push. Her hand slipped easily inside, her knuckles bumping against my cervix.

"Fist fuck her Barb," he ordered.

I'm not going to pretend that it didn't hurt like hell but overriding the pain was an enormous sense of pride in my achievement. Dave's kisses and fondling, combined with the intrusion of Barb's hand, were bringing me to yet another orgasm. I didn't even realise it, but I was still absentmindedly stroking Dave's cock.

"You ready?"

"Oh yes Dave. I've never been more ready."

He roughly pulled Barb's arm away, sending her sprawling across the room again and literally threw himself on top of me, guiding his cock to fill the space vacated by Barb's hand. He gripped both my nipples and pinched them without mercy. Although I flinched, I lifted my legs over his back, interlocking my ankles and forced him to ride me until he finished. I think I blacked out at that point.

Barb was lying next to me on the bean bag, half her body hanging over the side, looking anxiously into my face.

"You OK?" she breathed. "You've been out for more than three minutes."

My brain registered the mess between my legs, the bruises on my breasts and lips and the fact that my nipples seemed to be twice their normal length.

"Yeah, fine," I muttered ruefully.

"That's good. Dave just left. He's in town for another day and wants a repeat with both of us tomorrow night. You up for it?"

Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers
12