My Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," I said. "Did you? Did he?"

"No," she said. "Well, I couldn't unless your dad did and he hadn't yet. It has to be a mutual thing, not at the same time but a knowing thing. I suppose if your dad did you then I could. He wouldn't mind. Probably cheer me on. I certainly would. Sven is nice. That doesn't mean do it with your dad. That's up to you and your dad. It just means what I said."

"Would you like to be first with Sven? I said. "I don't mind at all."

"Oh, no," she said. "If you get a shot take it. He probably does a lot of the ladies there which means he's very talented like your dad. Do you know how much to tip him?"

"Karla says to slip him your pussy then a 50," I said.

Mom said, "That's not expensive at all. Of course he gets sex for which I would charge 500 so he gets a 450 discount plus the 50 so it works out."

"Who gave dad his massage," I said.

"A beautiful sleek tight-ass blond with movements named Sissy," mom said. "Short t-shirt with her nipples wearing holes in the front and low-rider gray knit short shorts with half-dollar holes all over them, front and back and lower. What you saw was different every time she moved her hips. Your dad and I both couldn't take our eyes off her and Sven's dick was swinging around most of the time too. That Sven knows how to squeeze a woman's parts. Are you coming over on Saturday?"

"Yep, sure am," I said.

"Do you want to be on my side or your dad's side or the middle," she said.

"I thought about it and said, "The middle."

"Being right in the middle is nice," she said. "Think about how you would like to get him. Don't be afraid to exercise your hips your way. Have enough casual sex so you really enjoy what he has to give. If you're just turned on a lot go ahead and have a good one and then you can cruise. Your dad will like both. I know where to tweak him while you're at it. Just ignore me. Try to wind up with him on top when he has his first one. You'll remember it."

I sat there with mom in a daze. No real sex to speak of and all of a sudden I was going to be fucked royally by men I wanted to really fuck. This was fucking great. I was in and on the bed like normal but in the middle. Everybody was nude. The whole household was nude. Boobs and nipples and clits and vaginas and dicks galore. Well, just one dick but mom and I could think about Sven.

Mom pulled me over and whispered, "I didn't ask. "Would you like to spoon or like I did last time or on top or on bottom or we could leave it to your dad, or whatever you would like to do?"

I started to answer and felt dad's fingers going down the center of my butt crack, way down in where the toilet tissue goes. He kept going and found my pussy and did a little swirl around just down in and got back out and rubbed me in my butt crack again. I had my mouth open and was looking at mom's eyes. She knew something was going on. Dad got my buns and pulled back ever so slightly and I opened my butt for him and made it more presentable with my knees up some. His dick got right in my ass and he pushed and held the pressure on me while he was rubbing my buns and pulling my pussy apart with both hands.

The sex was just phenomenal. Mom lowered her head slowly and one of my nipples got in her mouth for her tongue. Dad got a hand over on my lower stomach and started pushing and letting off and going again while his dick did the same. He was trying to fuck my ass. It was wet enough and he was getting it wetter with his pre-cum. I pushed back but not all that hard. I was waiting to see what was going to happen without causing it. It felt so good. I was a gone girl, wake me when it's over. I've never done that on my own and there was a real dick back there.

About the 20th or 30th time I could feel some entry. I was slowly stretching and he was getting in. I was still all for it. The high sex was still there, still filling my senses and keeping me frozen except for my breathing and pushing backwards. I was getting dad in, he was just presenting himself. I could feel his smooth head going in and back. Still fantastic feelings. When he got to his ridge he stopped there and fucked me just that much and went a little faster. Mom let my nipple go a few moments before and she didn't come back and get down lower. She knew it was coming.

I couldn't open my lips enough to give dad directions like, don't stop, don't stop. It was coming and coming and coming. It got better and better and spread out my hips. My limbs froze in place and I jerked backwards and forwards trying to get him in more and trying not to let him get out. He held my stomach with his hand spread out and fucked and fucked and I had an orgasm. I didn't care what the old guy was doing, I was having an orgasm. I opened my eyes and looked around and it was still dark and I closed them and said something, loud.

Dad was grunting in my shoulder blades and blubbering something. He was jerking along with me for a little bit and all of a sudden everything was quiet and nobody was moving. Dad and I were breathing hard and mom didn't exist for the moment. It was glorious, the best backside first fuck ever for me. I was so proud. I was starting to make my way in the world. Mom went to my bathroom and I went to theirs and dad went when I came back. We wound up back in the bed together and I gushed family and the importance of moms and dads and new found lovers.

After the right amount of time I told mom and dad I was exhausted and went to bed, my bed. I had to have some time to process this whole thing. I had no tensions left and was quite willing to stay nude and spread my legs and let the interested play with me until their hearts content. Days went by and we never mentioned anything about it to each other. Great times. I went to the movie with friends and had a beer or two and mom and dad and I motored around town having fun on the weekends and I got some nice indicators from some guys, which made mom beam.

I hadn't consciously thought about this but one afternoon I hugged mom and with my head beside hers I softly said, "Mom, I'm ready for dad."

She said, "Ok."

That was it. Almost a week later she said, "Why don't you take a good hot shower before bed. Don't come over. It's a surprise."

I took a shower and stayed nude. I had nothing to do but fiddle with my unsure feelings so I got on the bed. A know on the door and I opened it and dad stood there in his boxers.

He said, "Mom said you had something you wanted me to look into."

Bless his heart. He was smiling widely. I got my arms around his neck and gave him a really good close hug. Sex was actually the farthest thing from my mind at that moment until I felt his dick coming up down between my thighs. It came up and hung up and had a reasonably good upward force to it. I didn't pull back and opened my legs a little. We kept hugging and I reached behind him and turned the lights out. It was really dark in there. We went over to the bed and got on and spent about 15 minutes exploring each other most everywhere. He took a very close look at my clit and pussy, close enough to get his tongue right on several times.

When he was sure I knew what he could do he stopped and I slipped down on him and got his dick. Great big thrill right there. Majestic manhood all mine. All this because I tapped on a door and heard 'Yes'. It's impossible to wrap your tongue around a dick. Other than that I got done what I wanted to do. Neither one of us orgasmed. It was way too early. Dad turned me over on my back and got a pillow under my head. He slipped his hand under my pillow and pulled something out and proceeded to lube me up and his dick. I could just see his dick from the light from his smiling face, plus the window leaking light in.

He lifted a leg over his hip and let it down. I thought they always held it up in the air. He had his own pillow and shifted and with his fingers on my ridges and spreading a little a live fucking dick with heat and bodily fluids flowing out the tip touched the entrance to my vagina and I became a woman for the first time in my life. I closed my eyes and my lips were closed and the sides of my mouth turned down and I almost cried, cutting it off after only a single tear I turned to dad and our tongues touched first then the rest of us and he began fucking.

He had such precision he could come all the way out clear of my pussy and push and go right back in without a hitch. I waited and practiced in my mind and he was almost all the way in before I pushed back just a little. It worked ok so I pushed a little more. He was all the way in and slapping me lightly with his balls before I was doing enough for it to be considered a success. Fucking isn't easy for the uninitiated, you have to work up to being a connoisseur. For instance I should stop all this mind stuff and concentrate on fucking. Dad deserved at least a good fuck back.

Then he stopped and turned me over on my back and climbed on top. He got in my pussy from the back. Our legs were rubbing together and everything else and his muscles were rippling all over the place and every time his dick slid right up and in. We did that for the longest time and he got off and moved me out of the way and lay on his back and got me on top. I had my knees pulled up beside him and had to raise one way up and tilt to get him in. I never thought I would stop dropping down but he was finally and I discovered how to fuck on top. It didn't take that long and it was pretty smooth.

He got me in the horsey position and that was another adventure. They didn't stop coming. We went to the bathroom and had some to drink and sat on the bed and he started fiddling with me and I was soon on my back again and he lubed us up and got on top and sank between my things We both knew what we had by then and set out on a solid fuck for sure. By the time we orgasmed he was going at me like a pile driver and I had him like a sink hole. I still felt a bit tight and I wasn't squeezing. We spent the better part of the energy we had left on those orgasms. They drug out and seemed different, more womanly to me and maybe more manly to dad.

We don't do each other much anymore but we do display our wares for fun. I have some friends that are good in bed, and out of bed. One time dad peeked in the door when the lights were on and Henry was bare necked and between my thighs. Dad watched for a moment. Henry never knew. Dad and I smiled at each other.

12