My Turn

Story Info
My wife leads.
1k words
4.44
23.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am securely handcuffed to the headboard, face down, naked. Handcuffs have an amazingly small amount of play to them, and wrapped as they are around the post on the bed, it had the same effect as if I had a death grip on the wood.

She comes into the room, dressed in nothing but a strapon, the large phallus sticking out from just above her shaved pussy. Turning my head, I saw her apply even more lube to her hand, all her fingers glistening. Her beautiful face had a grin on it, seeing my bare ass vulnerable to her every whim.

"Hey, baby," she says. She walks up to my face, stopping scant inches. "Don't worry, I'm not going to make you suck it. That just makes no sense to me." Her eyes travel down the length of my body. "No, I have other plans," her words trailing after her. I cann't turn my head much more, but still catch a glimpse of that perfect ass of hers. I love, desperately, eating her pussy and her ass. There are times that I was so enjoying it that she made me stop, she had to tap out.

She stops at my hips, standing off the edge of the bed, facing across my body. I turn my face back towards my hands; I am completely and utterly at her mercy. But I trust her. I trust IN her. She knows me better than anyone, I have opened myself to her totally.

"Today, baby," she says, bending over to nip at my right ass cheek, then biting the left, "I am making you my bitch. Are you ready?"

"I am," I whisper.

A resounding slap echoes in the room. That's going to leave a red hand print. "You are what," she asks, knowing the answer, but wanting me to say it.

"I am going to be your bitch."

"And how," she asks, a slap on the other cheek, "will you," now alternating on every other word, "be my bitch?"

She's actively spanking me, turning my ass a bright red, creating a mark that I will carry with me for days. "Will you give me all of you?"

"Yes," I groan. I feel her slimy fingers trail up and down the crack of my ass. One of her fingers, I'm not sure which, is starting to apply pressure to my hole. It slips in and I let out a long drawn out breath.

"Oh, you like that, I think," she says, her finger popping in and out, not going too deep, not going too fast. She's taking her time, slowly opening me up. After what feels like an eternity, I realize she's as deep as that finger will go, and she adds a second. Again, she teases, realizing I am at her mercy for hours, for however long she wants to play. I feel her sliding her fingers as deep as they can go. "I think you could use another," she breathes in my ear. "What do you think, slut? Think you can handle a fourth?"

Four? She's been fucking my ass with three fingers, all the way in and all the way out. I realize she has small hands, but still. "Whatever you want," I reply, concentrating on the feeling she is giving me.

"Oh, I have what I want," a fourth finger sliding into me, excruciatingly, glacially, every millimeter a lifetime of need.

"That looks good," she says, as her fingers open me up, prepare me for what is next. I feel her remover her fingers, hell, her hand, from my ass. She has a toy in her hand, a Manhandler. She is lubing it up, preparing it for its journey into me. I feel her slide just the head in, then taking it out. Just the head, in, then out. Suddenly, it goes a little further. She pauses its travels, just makes circles with it, like she's painting the sides of my rectum with the dildo. A little deeper, more circles. This continues until I notice that she's no longer moving the dildo with the same wide movement, a testament to how much is fucking me and how little is left out. A slow withdrawal, a slower insertion. Back and forth, in and out, a metronome measuring decades.

I feel the toy leaving my ass, and she is climbing onto the bed, simultaneously lubing the dildo. It is multicolored, a joyful riot of purple and green and blue, as though to light the way into my depths.

"What are you," the strap poised at the entrance to my soul.

"Your bitch," the dildo sliding into my now gaping hole.

"You need this dick, don't you," moving even further in.

"Yessss," I hiss.

"You are such a sissy bitch. You love me fucking you with my big fucking cock," almost bottoming out. "Tell me, tell me what you are, or I'll pull this out and leave you...needing"

"I'm your whore, please," I'm pushing back, trying to get more of the strap in my ass.

"Please, what," she says. "Tell me that you love me fucking your ass. Beg me to pound your sissy butt."

"Please, fuck my ass. Pound me. Own me."

"I'm going to fuck the cum out of you. You know that's why you're cuffed, right? So you can't touch your dick. Your orgasm is caused solely by my fucking you, slut."

She's not fucking me like you would imagine from the movies. She's taking long, deep, slower strokes, building the orgasm at a snail's pace. She's bottoming out, then dragging that fat dick out of my ass. "God, I love watching that," she whispers. "I love fucking you, I fucking love you."

I can feel the orgasm building. I am flipped onto my back, the shortness of the chain of the cuff causing my hands to cross. She's kneeling on the bed, putting my ass into her lap, her cock filling me once more. She's sweating now, her fucking is more animalistic, she's trying to drive the cum from cock, which is higher than my torso. Her goal is clear, her enthusiasm contagious, and I start cumming. "Yes, eat that cum," she yells, pounding my ass, forcing my cock to pulse, shooting cum onto my face, my mouth, my tongue. When I am finished, she pulls out and slides up my body. She kisses me, swallowing my cum, snowballing me.

"Hi," she says, looking into my eyes. "My turn next time."