My Twin Loves Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We tried taking it slow, but she ended up in my bed every second or third night. Living with her parents meant it was the only real option for us, and I had to buy my housemate a few six packs of beer to apologise for the extra noise.

Flick wanted to work through just about every position we could manage that first fortnight or so. We made love in the shower again, I pushed her up against a wall and held her in my arms as she came (note to self. Don't skip arm day. Or leg day).

She wanted to ride me cowgirl, front and back. She asked me to blindfold her. One memorable night I tied her down to the bed and teased her for an hour, running my fingers over her body and tingling every erogenous zone I could find before I let her come.

We went camping one weekend, and fucked in the lake. Cold, but incredible. The warm air and cool water pebbled her skin all over, and her nipples were harder than ever. The idea of hikers on the trail over the water only spurred her on.

And through it all we talked, read together, and bonded.

Life was good.

12