My Twin Loves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I switched back and forth between my twin loves, the subtle difference in their musk overwhelming, until they both shuddered in climax. Lydia went first, and rolled on her side, facing her sister. Flick was next, arching her back and thrusting herself down against my mouth.

I stood up, lifted her legs, and thrust inside her. It wasn't slow, it wasn't gentle, it was fast and urgent as I took my girlfriend, my eyes running over the two slender forms beneath me. I leant down, kissed one, then the other, and an endless cycle of kissing and nuzzling at their breasts until I exploded, pulling out and coming on her stomach, and the underside of her breasts.

I stayed there, cock resting on her, panting as they both looked up at me with love in their eyes. Lydia looked down at the mess I'd left.

'Well that's just going to waste.' Using her fingers, she scooped my come up and took it to her mouth, swallowing it. 'Mmmm.'

'You greedy slut,' said Flick with a laugh.

'Fine, you can have some too.' Lydia trailed her fingers along Flick's breast, lifting the last of my come from her body, and fed it to her twin sister. Both giggling, Flick ran her tongue over her sister's fingers and took my come into her mouth.

I was already hard. Lydia and Flick saw me twitching and looked down.

'Well, that's an interesting response,' said Flick.

'I guess we know how to get him moving again if we need him quickly!' replied Lydia. And she brought her hand down, ran it over Flick's full, round breast, and gently pinched her sisters nipple.

'Yes. That'll do it I suppose.' I growled it out, and lifted myself off Flick to pull Lydia over to me, driving myself to the hilt in her. Unbelievable. Not just to see these two stunning beauties, tanned, long legs and flat stomachs topped with handfuls of boobs lying underneath me. Not just to see the twin sisters touching each other like that. But to see my two loves. Our loves. It was incredible, and I lost myself in a haze of desire at that point, launching into Lydia, out of my mind with passion.

Flick laughed at us, and did the same - reached over, squeezing her sister's breast firmly, tweaking her nipple, and looked up at me. I growled again, and leaned forward to kiss her. We stayed like that, my chest trapping her hand on her twin's breast, and I felt it stroking and caressing under my frantic thrusting. Moaning, slapping against Lydia, we came together and all of us fell back into bed, exhausted.

_____

The next day was... a normal day. We were still touchy feeling, still deeply in love. There didn't seem to be anything strange between the two sisters after their interaction the night before. I might have imagined a few more meaningful looks, or the odd brushing against each other which was almost certainly just a normal movement, but what can I say? I fucked two twin sisters next to each other on my bed, and we were happy.

Lydia and I went to a new exhibition on the Saturday. We wandered the halls for a couple of hours, hand in hand. It was busy, but our lingering touches, the odd kiss - it was a great way to spend the day. She might have been studying law now, but she'd always love art. There were a few Rembrandt portraits in the show, my favourites.

'See the slight scratching there, along the moustache and the frills of the cuffs?' She pointed them out, and drew me back gradually. 'He'd scratch them out with the end of his brush, and when you go back a few steps... it all comes together!'

'Ah, you're right! There's a wonderful depth.' I kissed her cheek. 'His use of colour is great - I don't know how he gets so much out of browns and ochres.'

Our days continued like this. Lydia was busy, starting law took it out of her. We set up a spare room as a dedicated study space for her. It was down the other end of the house and gave her a bit of privacy, but we had a second desk in there too - I'd often do marking or lecture notes sitting opposite from my beautiful woman.

A lot of our sex was together now, the three of us. Flick loved to have her sister there, leaning against the headboard and masturbating as she rode me to completion. Lydia hadn't yet repeated the feat of taking my come off her sisters body - though at least half the time I'd be pulled off Flick as I was about to come so Lydia could swallow it directly.

The twins were insatiable. It wasn't competition exactly, maybe more an excess of love - each wanting to please as best they could.

One lazy Saturday morning, languid lovemaking with Flick, Lydia lying on her side, caressing her sisters breast gently as I took her from behind. It wasn't something they did all the time, much more often I'd be inside Lydia while Flick and I kissed. They knew how much it turned me on, and seemed to genuinely enjoy the interactions. The odd kiss on the shoulder. Lydia had guided me into her sister just now, before reclining.

'I know another way someone can tell us apart Flick.'

'Mmm? Uh, yeah, just there John.'

'Yeah. My left tit is a touch bigger, but for you it's your right.' Her hand was drifting back and forth between them, and her own, as she mused. I had to pause to keep control.

'Uh. Mm. Nope, don't think so. You're facing me.'

'So?'

'So your right is my left. Ohhhh...'

Lydia looked down at herself and over at her twins breasts, perfect, gently swaying back and forth as I began moving again. She fell back to the bed laughing. 'Oh geeze. I need a break from study. I'm going mental.'

I grinned, thought back to a night a few months ago, and popped a finger in Flick's back door. She went mental, clamping down on my cock and coming almost immediately.

Lydia hopped up. 'Oh, do me! That looks fun.'

It was.

12