My Twin: My First Blowjob

Story Info
My furry brother uses me.
1.2k words
3.01
32.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luna_Haze
Luna_Haze
30 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. It also has scenes of incest between twin brothers who happen to be furry and humanoid. A furry and/or anthro have equal to or above human intelligence and may/may not walk on two legs.

*****

They say one never forgets their firsts and I feel like I am inclined to agree with them. To say that my twin brother Keelan and I were close would've been a gross overstatement. Truth be told, I was sure he hated me. All throughout school I was teased for looking different, for being different.

My twin and I were born to interspecies parents. Our mother was a human that fell in love with a very handsome Rabbit Fur. They were so ecstatic when they saw they were having twins and it appeared we were both going to take after my father, only I didn't. Keelan did. At 19 years old he was at least six and a half feet tall and that was without counting his tall ears. He had silky ebony fur with a white streak from his throat to his belly button, I was not sure if it went further.

Me on the other hand, I appear very human except I have long champagne colored ears with a matching teardrop tail nestled right above my perfect bubble butt. I also was born without pigment in my eyes, so they're pinkish red, sometimes a bluish purple, depending on the light. Because of this, I was always picked on. I'm not sure who beat me up more, Keelan or the bullies. Of course he beat them up too.. But that was beside the point.

It was early one Saturday morning, my parents were either making breakfast or were still asleep. I can't remember now but I was in the shower. I had things to do that day so I was up way earlier than usual. I also wanted to be gone by the time Keelan came to visit. He chose to stay on campus for college, I chose to stay home while I went. I was unaware he had come in during the night.

I was so thought in thought under the steaming rain style shower head that I never heard the door creak open nor did I notice when he slipped in the shower behind me. The shower wasn't extremely small but it put Keelan rather close to me.

I paused, body tensing, what was he going to do?

Much to my surprise he wrapped an arm around my slender waist while his free hand fisted in my long white hair wrenching my head to the side to expose the side of my neck. My heart was slamming into my chest at this point. I was terrified. It was natural. Not only was I a prey animal, I was a humanoid prey animal. The bottom bottom of the food chain. He kissed along that sensitive place between the neck and shoulder making me shiver. I couldn't pull away as his arm that was wrapped around my waist tightened. I did not know when he had gained all of this muscle, his chest felt like it was chiseled and his abs were hard as rock.

That wasn't the only thing that was hard as a rock, his cock had slid out of it's protective sheath and rested between the globes of my ass. Keelan rocked his hips stroking himself with my body's aid.

I would've been lying if I said that I wasn't aroused but I was nowhere near the size of him. I did not have a sheathe, my human cock was small and delicate, just like me. Even my jewels were a little feminine looking. I did not have hair anywhere except my head and eyelashes.

Keelan suddenly bit the cord in my neck, his hand covering my mouth as he muffled my scream, his bite broke skin and he growled deep. I immediately felt the urge to panic, to squirm and struggle but something told me to stay calm. It was in my best interest. Keelan would release the bite and my hair at the same time then he licked away the blood before the water could wash it away. He was about to fuck me.. I knew it and I was not ready for it..

I wasn't into males... Was I?

I slowly turned around looking up at him with my most innocent and sweet eyes, our mother often said I resembled those dolls with the full lips and button nose. His own golden hues stared back at him, there was something in them I couldn't read but his body language told me all I needed to know as did his scent. He was going into his rut. There was an almost spiced scent just under Keelan's natural woodsy musk.

Without wasting any more time I dropped to my knees coming face to face with the monster between his legs. His cock was speckled with black and pink, he was at least a good ten inches long. I didn't know how I was going to take all of this, I had never given a blow job before.

Keelan ran his fingers through my hair gently caressing one of my ears causing me to shiver and lean up into him. His cock rubbing the side of my face, I stuck my tongue out as he fisted my hair with one hand and grabbed his thick meat with the other tapping me lightly on the mouth. I inhaled his strong scent emitting the softest of moans, my own cock aching now but I dare not touch it. Instead I licked up his shaft then down to his heavy orbs, gently palming and licking them. Keelan gave a soft groan of approval before dragging me back up so that he could drive his cock into my mouth.

He tasted slightly sweet but I could tell I was going to struggle getting him down my throat, already I was trying not to gag. I did not want our parents coming up. Whimpering I tried to stroke some of his length but Keelan was having none of that. He fisted my hair grabbing onto both of my floppy ears and held me still as he began to thrust violently down my throat.

It hurt but the pain sent a strange pleasure lacing through me that I couldn't describe. The harder he slammed himself down my throat robbing me of precious oxygen the more aroused I became. My dainty cock leaked a pool of precum that was quickly swallowed by the drain.

What felt like an eternity later Keelan's cock twitched in my throat. I had already cum on myself. My pupils were blown from desire. He started to growl as he began to thrust with abandon. I couldn't catch my breath but at this point, I don't believe I cared.

A few moments later his cock swelled so large there was no air coming through. He pumped glob after glob of hot jizz down my throat. I started swallowing immediately. He tasted like clovers. Thankfully Keelan pulled his cock from my throat before I completely blacked out. For several moments he simply stared down at me, total contempt in his eyes like he couldn't believe what he had just done.

With out a word he got out of the shower grabbing the only towel and walked out while I sat in the bottom of the shower covered in drool with a belly full of my twin's cum.

Luna_Haze
Luna_Haze
30 Followers