My Twin Sisters And I Play 'Dare'

Story Info
Brother and twin sisters play 'dare' penelties - get hIgh.
5.8k words
4.46
83.2k
103
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,017 Followers

My Twin Sisters and I play 'Dare'

Chapter One

By Tawny T

This was told to me by a friend that it had happened to him. I knew I had to relay it on to my wonderful fans.

We had played around the pool most of the day and the twins had been in a very wickedly playful mood all afternoon, They both had on their thong bikinis and had kept me on the edge of a full blown hard-on all afternoon, posing so that I got glimpses of their almost naked bodes and let their bikini tops slip so I could see the edge of their swollen nipples, just the edge, not the whole nipple. The teasers!

My swim suit strained to hide a raging hard-on and they knew it, and that was their game plan. Mom and Dad had gone to visit Mom's twin sister who lived a couple of hours away and we had the pool and house to our selves. Yes, twins run in our family, but I don't have one. Good or bad, I don't know!

At one point Amy got behind Anita and pulled the top string of her sister's bikini and it dropped down exposing her beautiful breasts I'd been trying to get a look at all afternoon. Anita squealed and sat looking down at her exposed breasts but did nothing to cover them up. The cool water made her nipples hard and erect, and very desirable looking. Her pale areola set her erect nipples off.

"Damn, Sis why did you do that?" She said a little huffily at her sister.

"Because Bud has been trying to get a good look at them all afternoon. He's got a hard-on trying to undress us both with his eyes. Anita laughed.

Amy sat on the edge of the pool and did nothing to cover her nude breasts. The chill of the water had made her nipples harden and her pale nipples stood at attention.

So take a good look at them, Brother!' She laughed and that made them bob and jiggle delightfully.

My cock responded with a twitch that made it more apparent in my swimsuit.

"Well, it did get his attention! That 's for sure." Anita laughed, still not pulling her top up.

I thought that I'd teach them a lesson and stood up and thrust my hips forward. I contracted the muscles in my cock and it responded immediately by swelling and filling out the outline in my suit. "OK ladies. Satisfied? That's a 'gotcha for you two. Now, you enjoy the view!" And it was my turn to laugh. Both girls had their eyes riveted to my crotch. I don't think they had ever seen it hard and revealed just by the wet cloth. It is a modest seven inches in length and now stood firmly erect and straining to be free. I just stood there letting them look at it barely hidden by the suit. Like that Ladies?"

They sat speechless and Anita finally pulled her top up and retied it. I turned, dived into the pool and let the cold water take the spunk out of my cock. It got real quiet for a while.

Later in the afternoon the folks called and said they were spending the night at Mom's sister's home and would be back the next afternoon. The kitchen was stocked and we were free to make our own dinner and to behave ourselves.

Later we were in the den with nothing to do except watch TV. There was nothing interesting on. Anita was the first to come up with a plan. "Let's play 'Truth or Dare'. Ever play that, Bud?"

"Yep, and it can get rough depending on the questions. Is this a 'no holds barred game'? You two deserve that the way you two treated me this afternoon. OK?" I chuckled,.

"OK, no holds barred." Anita agreed.

We got some drinks and snacks, went into the den and began. I was to start the game off and I wanted to really make them sweat for the afternoon trick they'd played on me. They had to have both been in on what happened!

"All right, first question. Do you two ever French each other, practice together? Anita?"

That got her attention. "I won't answer that, too personal!"

"OK, 'No holds barred!, The penalty is, lets see, OK, you two have to French kiss for five minutes, FIVE!' I said pulling my arm up and setting my watch on stopwatch mode. Now, GO!

They looked at each other and shrugged. 'No Holds Barred' mean they were duty bound to follow the rules.

They moved together, and their lips met and they began their five minute kiss. At first it was just lips to lips but they finally got into the spirit of it and I could tell they had practiced before. Lips relaxed and tongues slid out and into their sister's mouth and I could see the lust rise in both of their bodies. They hugged each other, pressing breast to breast and the nipples became firmer as their passions arose. Anita was the first to slide a hand between them and cup and fondle her sister's breast and a minute late Amy's hands stroked Anita's breast.

My cock acted on it's own and swelled as I watched the two kiss and caress. What a show they put on for me! True to my word, finally I called 'Time' and they slowly pulled apart, their hands finally slid down.

"Satisfied?" Amy asked, looking a little flushed.

"Very. I think that answered the question, You two have practiced Frenching!"

"OK, your turn to question me. Have at it Ladies!" I said with a little dread at what they would ask me.

"Have you ever masturbated thinking of us in your fantasy?" Anita asked.

"OH, what a question to ask your brother? Easy one! 'Yes', I have many times. I fantasize about the two of you making love together, or sometimes with one of you and one of your girl friends making it!"

"Damn, that was the wrong question to ask, I guess!" Anita shook her head.

"My turn again. I answered that question!" I smiled, "Do you ever masturbate watching each other? Take phone shots of the other doing it?"

"That's two questions." Amy said.

"OK, first question. Masturbate while watching the other doing the same?"

"Yes." Anita said, and stuck out her tongue at me.

"Oh, I'd love to see that! My turn again. Have either of you made it with another girl?"

"Refuse to answer." They said in unison.

"Penalty, you have to take off your blouse Amy." I said looking her in the eyes.

"OK." She said and unbuttoned her blouse. I could tell she had on a bra under it. There she sat, with her sexy bra showing. Cut low it revealed lots of cleavage. I'd just had a good luck at Anita's breasts and Amy's were identical, full, rounded breasts held up by a lace bra that came close to showing her nipples. Nice!

"Our turn. Ever make it with a guy?" Amy came back.

"Not going to answer that!" I said. I had, but when I was very young, and did not want to answer it.

The girls whispered together and then Anita said. "OK Take off your shorts! "

I stood up and slipped my shorts down, no problem, I had on jockey shorts under them. But it did show off my cock lying half hard inside them. It showed a little more than my wet swim suit had shown. I stood there letting them have a good look, my cock, having a mind of it's own grew a little and that showed too! Their eyebrows raised a little.

"My turn. During watching, do you two ever go all the way and kiss your sister's pussy?" I laughed, I had them!

"Not going to answer that, Smarty!" Anita answered this time.

"OK, Amy, off with your bra. Let's see if they are as beautiful and sexy as your sister's." I smiled at her.

"She leaned forward and Anita reached over and unfastened her sister's bra and pulled it off. Damn, they were beautiful. Identical twins.

"Our turn again. Have you ever tried to peep into our bedroom? See us naked?" Anita asked.

"Two questions." I came back.

"OK. See us naked." She said.

"Yes, in the shower, I've seen you both naked soaping each other thoroughly, very thoroughly!" I answered, stressing the last two words.

"Damn, you pervert! How did that happen? We always close the bathroom door." She almost shouted.

"Well, not every time! About a week ago you were in there showering and laughing and the door was ajar and I couldn't help but look in. Didn't have to open it any more. I saw my two beautiful sisters enjoying the shower and each other also. I got to watch you two, with soapy fingers, finger each other's pussies and ass. What a view, and me without my cell phone to take a picture of that. Magnificent moment, Ladies!"

"They looked at each other and were silent for a long minute. Finally Amy asked, "Did you masturbate while you watched?"

"That a game question?" I asked. "I'll give you an answer. Yes, in a big way!"

"My question, wouldn't you two do the same thing in similar circumstances, catching me masturbating and my not knowing you were there?"

"No, that's a man thing, watching women and masturbating too. Girls don't do that!" Amy said frowning.

"No, it isn't according to Masters and Johnson, they said women watched and masturbated too, but don't want to admit it. Like masturbating, men and women, 90% say they do, and the other 10% lie about it. That is my game question, 'If you saw me masturbating, would you stay and watch me cum?"

"Damn, that's a trick question!" Anita said.

"Your rules, 'No holds barred'" I said. She shrugged and nodded.

They whispered for a minute or two then Anita said "OK. We agree, we would watch you cum."

We sat and had a snack for several minutes till we settled down a little. It had gotten a little out of hand, as I expected. I would love to let it go on and in this vein.

Their turn. "Would you like to watch us make love? I think we have almost admitted we do, and would you like to watch? No cameras!" Anita asked and Amy nodded her head and blushed slightly!

"Ladies, I would love to watch you two making love. It's most men's fantasy to want to see what is forbidden, seeing his wife or girlfriend making love to another woman. It really is mine too, has been for years and particularly watching my beautiful twin sisters making love in front of me. Absolutely YES!"

"You have to be nude also and not try to fuck us. Just watch! Those are the rules. OK?" Anita said.

I agreed and my cock gave a throb of agreement. How lucky could one guy be? I slid my jockey shorts off and my cock stood proudly erect, both of their eyes were drawn to the sight of it standing there throbbing, at attention. Oh Hell YES!

The two looked up at me then moved close and began to kiss slowly. I could see their tongues moving together. Anita's hands cupped and stroked her sister's breasts The nipples were hard and erect, what lovely breasts my sisters had. I'd seen them in the shower, but up close and personal they were magnificent.

"Like what you see. Brother." Anita asked lifting Amy's breasts gently and then letting them settle back.

"Oh God yes! More than Playboy, this is alive and right in front of me. Beautiful Ladies! Beautiful! You know Playboy has had twins on the centerfold several times, almost making love to each other in the pictures. I'll bet you two could make the grade for the centerfold. Lots of money and perks from that!

"Men! Always thinking of sex and money." Anita scoffed. I just laughed and waited for their next move. I wanted to really see them close up, making love.

They didn't disappoint me, their kisses became hotter and they tongued each other more openly. Their breaths became shorter as they became more excited. They undressed each other slowly, turning to tease me. I'd never seen anything sexier. Anita's hand went to Amy's thigh and stroked it lightly moving it closer to her pussy. Amy let her thighs spread, opening up her pussy for her sister's caresses. It gave me a very good view of her treasures. Her pussy lips were gleaming wet and I could see them open slightly as her wetness spread along her lips. These ladies weren't playacting. they were really into each other, no pun intended. And I had a ringside seat. My cock throbbed and swelled almost painfully.

Their hands moved, stroking soft flesh and kneading firm breasts. Their fingers pulled and rolled their partner's taut nipples till they were even longer and red with blood swelling them. Amy slid her hand to her sister's thigh and moved it up, and with no hesitation slid one, then two fingers inside her sister's wet pussy.

Their kisses became more intense, tongues thrusting and sliding into hot mouths, fingers thrusting faster as they neared their climax. I could stand it no longer and turned to face them squarely so my raging cock was out where both of my sisters could see it close up. Nearing their climaxes, their eyes riveted to my cock as I stroked it, hips thrusting upward, fist stroking up and down..

Both their hands were moving very rapidly and I could just make out that each had three fingers curled upward in their sister's pussy, thrusting hard, sending liquid sounds into the room. They were moaning and then Anita screamed out and her body went taut, thighs spread wide as she came. A moment later Amy pulled her fingers out of Anita, and her fingers rubbed across Anita's clit so fast they were a blur of motion. It triggered Anita's climax and she cried out and her hips thrust upward to my amazement out of her spread pussy shot two or three jets of juice that spurted at least three feet from her pussy.

It was too much for me and my fist shot up and down, my hand grasping my cock harder, and then my climax came as I watched the twins climaxing in front of me and joined them. My juices shot out in an arc, and gleaming fell to the floor. That had to be the most intense and soul-satisfying orgasm that I had ever had. Watching my beautiful twin sisters making love and bringing each other to massive climaxes was unbelievable. The enticing scent of their excited pussies filled the room.

We three collapsed onto the thick soft carpet spent. We lay panting, catching our breaths, gloriously nude, and just looked from one to the other, huge grins on our faces. I bent forward and moved close to the twins and made no bones about leaning down to get a very close look at their still-wet and slowly closing vaginas. Amy laughed, spread her thighs wide, caught her wet pussy lips between her fingers, and pulled and spread them wider so I could see the deep red of her vagina and the wet juices slowly oozing out.

My mouth watered and then it came! Amy lifted her hips bringing her pussy inches from my mouth. "Go ahead, you want to! Lick my pussy Bud, lick it, and taste my pussy juices. Anita loves the taste. Taste them! See why we love to eat each other. I love to eat her and later lick my juices off of her lips and face when we get through. Lick it, taste me."

I bent forward just a little. The room was quiet, then Anita sharply said, "No! Don't you dare! She's mine. Don't you dare lick her pussy!

Then unexpectedly Amy yelled at her sister, "Shut the Hell Up! You don't OWN me!" Anita's head popped back as if Amy had slapped her!

"Go on Bud, lick my pussy! Don't pay any attention to Anita, she does not own me. Let your tongue lick my juices. Taste me!" her hips moved up and her pussy pressed against my lips. Who was I to argue with my sister? I let my tongue slip out way out, flattened it, and licked from the opening of her vagina up to the beautiful pink clit just peeping out from its sheath. I moaned as I tasted her slightly salty juices, straight from her pussy. I licked again and again and she put her hands on my head and pressed my head down against her delicious pussy. I ran my tongue out, made it into a spear, and slid it as far into her body as I could. She sighed, and I heard a soft "Yes!" from her.

She reached down and her fingers went to her clit and she began to roll her fingers across her clit as I continued to tongue fuck her. I caught her hips and pressed my face down against her spread pussy, sucking and sliding my tongue inside her as far as possible. She was really excited and it took me only a short while to make love to my sister til I felt her body tighten up, and her hips thrust up and I sucked hard on her pussy and was rewarded with a gush of her juices. My cock was about to explode without me touching it and I held back till Amy finished her series of orgasms then stood up and she grabbed my cock in her hands and jerked me off. She leaned forward, opened her mouth, and let my jism spurt out into her mouth and drip down her chin onto her breasts.

A moment late she turned and spit out my cum."Brother Dearest. Sorry, but your cum isn't the culinary dessert that a pussy juice is. Pussy juice is just a little salty but delicious. I had heard it is an acquired taste. I believe that! I'll just watch it come out, and lend a hand if you don't mind."

"My God, we did it, all together! Earlier at almost the same time too. Jeez, that a cum from of me, and we all had." Amy said between breaths. "Anita I hope you had your eyes open when you came. I pulled my fingers out and concentrated on your clit hoping all the sex goings on would make you spurt, and it did - big time. You shot out your pussy juice at least three feet. You saw it spurt out of me, didn't you Bud? Your eyes were riveted, on our pussies, not missing a moment, weren't you? I was looking at that big rod shootout. Damn, you really shot a load! I'd never seen a guy cum before! And so far too! 'YOU THE MAN BRO!'" She laughed.

"I spurted again?" Anita asked softly. "I don't always spurt every time. Just when I'm really sexually excited and today I really was. The three of us doing it together. It feels so different when I do. More intense, I guess. Bud, I think you helped set the tempo by watching you jack off while Amy made love to me. Damn, she is good! Thanks, Sis, for a really fantastic cum!"

"Ladies, it was an absolute pleasure to watch you two together. This has always been a fantasy of mine, seeing two women together. I have a number of Lesbian videos of Lesbians making love and I watch them and jerk off and it always excites me. But this was absolutely spectacular!" I said with a huge grin on my face.

"But this has always been my ultimate fantasy to see my sexy twin sisters make beautiful, godawful sex together, and seeing Anita's wide-open pussy spurt was absolutely startling. I've seen the women 'spurt" on videos, and a friend who just finished med school told me that they weren't 'spurting' but they were actually urinating. Women actually do 'spurt', as Anita did, but the long-lasting jets you see on the videos, are faked! I'll bet they filled up on beer before the shoot."

"Really? Faked?" Anita asked.

"Really! I'll try to borrow a really close-up shot of one woman 'spurting' and we can watch it together and see. I won't say why I want to borrow it. I have a good friend who has a whole library of porn I can borrow."

"Do you have a nice video of two women making it? I'd like to watch that, and see if I can pick up any pointers." Anita said with a slight blush.

"You'll have it but only on one condition!" I said with a leer.

"OK smarty, what condition?" Amy asked while she held Anita in her arms as they cuddled and stroked each other.

"When you get through watching, you have to make love to each other using what you learned from the video, while I get to watch. No cameras, just your loving, and lusty Brother watching."

I saw Amy shaking her head, but Anita grinned and said "On one condition!. When we cum and finish, you have to cum for us too! Fair is fair! We make love for you and you shoot off for us! Done?"

'No long thoughts.' Immediately, I said,"Done, Ladies! A deal, we'll all have fun together

"OH, OK." Amy said with a grin on her beautiful face. "Go get your favorite video and let's watch it and learn something from it. Make it a really good one Bud.."

I went to my closet and reached back under a disgusting mound of old clothes and got my locked metal ammo box and took out my favorite video that should curl the lady's pubic hair. They were on the couch kissing and fondling each other when I got back. They watched me load the disk.

"OK ladies, this is Brandi Love, the porn sex queen who has a body to die for. She is fantastic as an actress and is so believable too. The other actress is Sylvie, don't remember her last name. She's good too, and the two are really into each other. They've done several Lesbian porns together, always good.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,017 Followers
12