My Two Brothers

Story Info
Christopher, Robert and Diana.
2.5k words
3.83
46.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a stand alone story. But it is also the second installment of a trilogy that starts with "Philadelphia, Texas" and ends with "Mei and I".

Being a work of fiction everything, even the true parts, are made up.

***

By now we should all know that any person engaging in sexual activity is 18 years of age, or older at the time such activity occurs.

***

Clang. clang, clang... I wake to the sound of Big Ben's metallic clang six mornings out of seven. Pulling myself up and out of my parent's bed. The big comfy bed they should be sleeping in. But they are only here in their bed on Saturday nights. I walk slowly to the shower, and there I wash the sleep away. I don my apron and walk to the kitchen. There is a lot of work to be done keeping our little farm in the black.

Mom and Dad are working down in an oilfield around Odessa. It is too far to commute, so they are staying with dad's brother, uncle Mike. They try to drive home to see us every Saturday morning. Then they have to go back every Sunday night, The life of an oilfield gypsy is not an easy one.

I get all the fixings out of the icebox and fire up the range. Quite literally because it is a wood burner. Using it saves on the utility bills. I toss a dab of bacon grease in the cast iron skillet heat it up and swirl it around to kill any bacteria that might be in there. Then I dump it and in goes a block of bacon. There is a whole lot of bacon and eggs waiting to be made this morning, so I get to it. My older brother Christopher thoughtfully made this leather apron which is keeping the grease splatter off of me as I cook.

My younger brother, Robert, he can really put those groceries away. They awaken when I do, but instead of a nice civilized shower and inside work, they are out there, no matter the weather, doing their morning chores before breakfast. Rain, cold, dust, mud, it does not matter, they have their duties to tend to. Cooking, cleaning and doing the laundry are choice jobs compared to what they have to do each morning.

I hear Robbie turning on the water in the hall bathroom's shower as I am putting three plates on the dining room table. A minute later Chris comes in through the back door.

"Keep away from me, I am disgusting," he says as he brushes past me and heads down the stairs on his way to the basement's shower head.

"Tell me something that I did not already know", I retort.

"Hardy, har, har, sis", I hear his reply from the basement.

Chris is so sweet, he does the hard, dirty work outside so that Robbie does not have to. So Robbie could come in shower and eat his breakfast, and get ready for school. Robbie goes to high school. He is a graduating senior this year. Not that it matters much, next year he will be taking the same classes in the same rooms Christopher did.

Classes in agriculture, husbandry (animal not human, although each of them will make really good ones for someone, someday), and farm management, in the stadium annex. Where I took judo and art last year when I was a graduating senior. Where I am taking business management and accounting classes this year as a college freshman. Christopher calls it grade thirteen and grade fourteen. He is right, it is more high school than college.

I am Diana your narrator, my friends call me Princess Diana of Themyscira, both of my friends. If you have not gathered by now I am a little weird. Not that there is anything wrong with being weird. I just don't understand the other people around here, and I wasn't kidding about only having two friends. I trust like six people in this world. My two equally weird friends, my two wonderful brothers, and my two absent parents.

Robbie is out of the shower and at the table, eating the bacon, eggs, and toast I just made. I grab a piece of toast and put some of the Blackberry jam we made last summer on it. Christopher comes up, and I am in awe. I just don't know how he can eat like he does and be as buff as he is. Hard work, hard physical work I guess, all three of us have long hours, but cooking, laundry and study are not aerobic. Chris handles all the really tough, or physically demanding jobs.

Four eggs and ten slices of bacon later Chris is getting up from his chair. Kissing me on the top of my head, saying, "Five stars as always, sis. Need anything from town?"

"Nope, good here."

Christopher goes out to the garage and gets the crappy faded blue and rust colored Ford pickup truck out of the garage. Robbie pulls the screwdriver vertically out of the repurposed gate hasp that is screwed into the side of the truck, holding its door shut. He gets in and sits down, then rolls down the window so that he might replace the screwdriver in the hasp.

It is Monday my men are off to school and work. I need to get the house cleaned up and the laundry done, so that I might study some before they get home, This is an easy day, Tuesdays and Thursdays I have classes, those are busy days.

...

Clang, clang, clang... I woke to the sound of Big Ben clanging away. Its Tuesday, I have a finance class this morning so I get to ride into town with Robbie for school.

"Awww, I don't want to go to school today." Robbie whines next to me. "I don't want to get up."

At that statement I duck my head under the luxurious silk sheets, and take my little brother's not so little penis into my mouth. Rolling my tongue around the back of his glans. Pursing my lips on his shaft and moving up, then down, then back up, as he moans happily. Clinking the big silver ball of my tongue piercing on the big segment ring in his Prince Albert. In a moment he is at full staff.

"You might not want to get up, little bro." I coo seductively, "but he already is".

"Are we just going to lay about in bed all morning?" Asks Christopher, who at this moment is lying naked next to me gently licking and then fingering my asshole, as I was enthusiastically fellating Robbie, playing with his scrotum and his shaft as I take him deep, then come up for a breath. Back into my throat, out a bit, back, then deep, then a breath. Robbie is gripping by head and hair as I swallow his amazing appendage. No wonder boys obsess about them, they are really fun. Then as I go deep again he pops, hooting loads of thick gooey Robbie juice down my throat as the morning's appetizer.

I hop out of the gorgeous king size bed and walk naked across the big bedroom with just a few pieces of really neat, clean lined, elegant pieces of Scandinavian modern furniture. I look out the giant window and watch the Pacific surf breaking on the big rocks below, I think of how wonderful life is here now. How right we were to sell the farm, to move to Mexico, to tell everyone that Christopher was my husband and Robert his brother, my brother in law. Taking an extended vacation with beloved family.

As I cross the opulent venerated marble floor my six, heavy, stainless steel outer labia rings clang sexily against one another. Tugging and pulling at my sex. Oh, how I love the feeling. I turn on the shower, six chrome spray heads on two opposing walls giving 360 degree coverage. A perfect cloud of warm water in a perfect marble and glass enclosure.

I call back to my brothers, "you boys can double team me if you get here before I have finished shampooing my hair".

It is a really big shower, designed to be big enough for three, we have lots of 'good clean fun' in it. Soon Robbie's penis is in my mouth and getting hard, while Christopher's fingers probe my asshole again. Then Robbie taps Chris on his arm, and they switch places. Chris is throating me now, his dyodes tickling as they move inside of me. Robbie is buggering me. His big PA bumping, pulling, tugging, making us both even more excited.

"Oh, goody, goody, goody! I am getting spit roasted! I am getting spit roasted!"

In a moment they begin to synchronize their thrusts. Doing a Fairbanks-Morse on me. Both out, both in. Both out, both in. Chris lets me breathe while Robbie pounds. Then Chris is back and getting in sync.

Pound, pound, pound then breathe. Pound, pound, pound then breathe.

And folks we have a winner, Robbie's second delivery of hot semen this morning is traveling against the tide in my bowels, looking to link up with. There... there... it... is... Christopher's load going down my throat. Chris takes Robbie gently by his shoulders and guides him to me. We kiss passionately Chris' semen still in my mouth. Robbie's lips, then Chris', then back to Robbie.

As Chris starts to gently lather my hair, massaging my scalp, my brain creates an imaginary Beatles tune.

"Come together... Right now... Inside of me..."

...

Clang, clang, clang. I wake to the sound of Big Ben's metallic clang six days out of seven. "Oh, shit," I say to myself as I roll over to turn off the alarm. I feel the wetness leaking out of me from between my legs and remember the beautiful vivid dream so rudely taken from me by the coming of morning, and another days duties.

Pulling myself out of the big bed that my mother and father should have been sleeping in, I think to myself, great, I have two more sheets to wash. Mom and dad should not be sleeping in pussy juice and semen unless it is their own. The sheet is machine washable, dime store Pima cotton, not silk. I wonder "can you even machine wash silk". I probably will never need to know the answer to that question. I always have fresh sheets on the bed by Saturday morning, the only day of the week our parents get to sleep in their own bed.

I walk slowly to the shower. This bedroom, unlike the one in my dream is not so much Scandinavian modern as well worn eclectic hand me down. The shower is tiny, no room for three. In fact the only way you can comfortably get three in this bathroom is to leave the shower and bathroom doors open.

As I lather my body I do rub suds on my nipples, pierced with a pair of discrete studs that make them oh, so, sensitive. Down below I wash my belly, my buttocks, and carefully my mound of Venus. I do have a lovely Christina piercing there and a Princess ring that comes out of my pee-hole, in addition to four outer labia piercings, again containing discrete barbell studs.

I carefully dry off, looking out the window. My brothers are down there doing the mornings work while I have been washing myself, and maybe just maybe masturbating just a tad in the shower. I don the apron that Chris made for me, the rough side of the leather towards my naked flesh, and tie the waist cord. It works very well protecting me from grease splatter as I heat up the cast iron skillet.

I heat up the grease hot enough to kill any bacteria hat might be present, then dump it in an old carton. I start cooking a pound of bacon that my brothers and I will share, along with ten eggs and lots of toast and jam. We need the calories, we lead a very active lifestyle, farm work is physically demanding. So is bending your sister over the kitchen table, sticking one fine penis in her ass, and another equally fine penis down her throat. Seeing if just maybe you can get them to meet somewhere around her stomach.

I was placing mounds of eggs and bacon and toast on the table as Chris came in from the barn and went to the bath in the master bedroom to get his shower. A moment later Robbie came in.

"My what a lovely ass you have sis" he said as he walked down the hall to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Why thank you my good sir. You may play with it later if you wish."

"You know I will, my dear sister sweet." he answered back from the hall bathroom.

Chris came out of the master bedroom, clean and dry and naked.

"Naked Tuesday?" I gleefully asked.

"Don't I wish", said Chris.

Standing behind me his boner pushing into my back as he slowly, his hands caressing me along the way, reached softly on both sides, between the apron and me, gently fondling my breasts, playing with the barbell studs in my nipples. Softly pushing them left, then right, then left again and causing my Skenes glands to go crazy,

"No time for fun this morning", he said sadly.

"Awww, I could put your blowjob in the icebox for later, but it won't be nice and warm then."

...

So we were just a little hurried as Chris and I scurried to the crappy faded blue and rust Ford pickup truck, our breakfasts in brown paper bags, as Robbie backed it out of the garage. Chris pulled out the screwdriver to open the door, and being a gentleman, motioned for me to get in first. As I did Robbie said "My aren't you pretty in that dress". It was a dress that Chris had bought for me, very simple, clean lines, uncomplicated, feminine, the way that Chris liked.

Chris told me that beauty radiated from within me, the dress was just to subtly accent my beauty, not to make its own statement. Thinking about his words to me makes me get wet all by itself. Except for when I was doing chores, I always wore whatever Chris bought for me. I want to be his archetype for womanhood. As Chris got in and locked the door, I said "awww shucks", Slowly lifting the hem of my dress to modestly cover my face.

Lifting the hem revealing the fact that I was wearing the dress and the matching pumps Chris had bought for me and nothing else besides my intimate studs and rings. As we pulled out Robbie gently touched my belly, palm down then turning his hand over to stoke my mound with the back of his hand. My mound with the perfect flowing green script tattoo on it, just above the cubic zirconia gemstone atop my Christina stud. The script reading, 'Diana, property of Christopher and Robert Saunders.' Mei had put it there.

As Robbie pulled out onto the county road Christopher returned my favor from before. Methodically licking and fingering my soaking wet pussy, nibbling on my labia as Robbie drove us into town for our classes.

Tuesday, here I come.

Lisa Ann