My Type - The Garden Club

Story Info
She wasn't my type, but I was hers.
5.2k words
4.7
17.5k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't really my type... or so I thought.

The woman was bubbly, enthusiastic, beautiful, and sweet. She is everyone's type, right? For me, she seemed out of reach, more of a "girl of my dreams" than "a girl in my bed" type. I wasn't anything like her. I hated crowds, was comfortable eating alone in a restaurant, and no one looked at me and thought, "sweet." Don't get me wrong; I am not a horrible person. I just don't "people" well. What could a girl like her see in me? Yet, she always seemed to see me.

I have been coming to The Garden Club for about a month now. Once, sometimes even twice, a week in an effort to force myself out of the house and at least be in a social environment, even if I don't interact much with said people, in said environment. The Garden Club has honestly become one of my favorite places to be and to "people watch." Even in the middle of the week, the place is busy but comfortable. They have a large outdoor area where I sat once to watch the changing skies at sunset. They have booths and high-top tables, along with a bustling bar. And there is a dancefloor--a place I would never dare to go. The last thing anyone wants to see is a 5'5" blonde looking like she is doing an interpretative dance related to the mating rituals of owls to a song only playing in her head. Yeah, no, thank you. But I do like watching. I like watching her. Oh wow, that seems a little creepy, but her hips move with the beat like she is setting the rhythm.

She's certainly taller than me, maybe 5'8"; shapely, with hips I imagine sinking my fingers into and breasts that are perky and round like oranges. And I know she watches me too because her eyes are a bright blue, like looking into the mid-day sky in the summer. She has pierced me with those eyes more than once when I have visited. Either she walks past my seat at the bar, skimming her hand along the back of the barstool. Or she looks at me from the dance floor as her hips sway and her auburn hair drifts down to brush against her waistline.

During one of these staring matches, Gail, another beautiful woman here and the bartender, wanders up to the other side of the bar to ask what I will have today. "Surprise me," I respond, not wanting to make one more choice today, no matter how simple. Gail's green eyes light up, and a slight smirk crosses her lips, "Sure, Sweets. Be right back." "Sweets," again, I was anything but sweet, but Gail was a beautiful woman, and right now, I would take any compliment I could get. Gail quickly returned with my drink, a Mojito (which I love). She winked while passing along that she thought I could use something refreshing, then with a glance over my shoulder and maybe a slight recognition of someone, she was back to tending to patrons down the bar.

I took one sip of my drink before a flowery scent drifted near me. It wasn't overwhelming, but the jasmine added a hint of summer to the air around me. But it was the slight touch at my elbow that had me electrified.

I glanced over to see her, the woman with blue eyes. So close to me. Touching me. Smiling at me. I tried to smile back. I am sure it looked more like someone wincing in pain. She slightly laughed, "I didn't mean to alarm you. And I can certainly leave you be. I just wanted to come over and see if you wanted to share a booth with me."

I glance behind me and to each side, even catching Gail's eyes to make sure this was still real and not some alternate universe one experiences during a coma (but would I really know, or would Gail's eyes still have such an understanding and encouraging look to them even if I was in a coma). The woman beside me laughs again. "A booth. Yes. Sure. Ok." I replied, like one affirmation wasn't enough for this elegant woman to understand.

With a smile, she grabbed my hand, pulling me a bit off my barstool. Pausing, she glanced from me to the drink in front of me, "You may want to bring that with you. It would be hard to enjoy it so far away."

"Oh, yes. Of course. My drink." Idiot, idiot, idiot.

We sat down in a corner booth; it was round, and the woman slid in next to me to where we were both at the back of the semi-private booth with a view of the dance floor and the bar. "This is my favorite spot in the whole bar. You can see everything, even catching a glimpse of outside." I looked around us, she was right, but it was also private. Or felt private, at least, like we could see out but no one could see in.

"Oh my, my manners, here I am picking up a stranger in a bar without introducing myself. I'm Lou, well, Louise, but if you value your life, you won't call me that. Just Lou." I smile at her, and she smiles back expectantly.

"Right, my name. Winter. That's my name." Wow, if Lou doesn't get up and run away from the weirdo, I will be shocked and amazed.

Lou smiles and rubs up my arm, "Winter. It suits you."

"How so?" I ask, curious. Does it suit my standoffish ways, my awkward transitions, my talent for women running to hide inside away from me?

"It is such a contrast to your tanned skin, blonde hair, hazel eyes. How can someone who looks like summer be named quite the opposite?" Lou continued to rub my arm, her hand inching up towards my shoulder and then back down to my fingertips. Her touch was light, but still, it was setting me on fire. I could feel my thighs clench every time she smoothed her fingers past the soft skin of my inner arm. "So tell me, Winter, why have you been coming to The Garden, hiding in corners, and making me go home alone to touch myself thinking of your lips and wanting to feel them on my pussy?"

Holy Hell!!! I had never had a woman come on to me, certainly not with such language. Wait, she masturbates thinking about me? In what world does that happen, and in what world does she outright say it in public to me?

"I know, I am a little much to take. I know what I want, and I don't waste time. Sometimes it is off-putting, but you seemed like the type who could take it?" There was a pause and another smirk. "Are you, Winter, the kind who can take it?"

Even with my tanned skin, I am sure I was blushing a bright scarlet by now. Lou's hand moved from my arm to my leg, covering the distance over my thigh, making my jeans feel too tight and too hot.

"I..." I wasn't even sure what to say. "Yes..." At that moment, Lou moved in to kiss me. Grazing her lips over mine at first. I could feel her warm breath mingling with the mint from my Mojito. Then she lightly moved her tongue along my bottom lip, swiping from one side to the other, as her hand kneed my thigh. I opened my mouth slightly, inviting her in as I moved my head to press my lips harder against her soft, pillowy lips. I don't know how it got there, but my hand was at her bare knee, and my body was turned toward her allowing our kiss to deepen.

Lou slid her other hand around my neck, weaving her fingers through my shoulder-length hair. She pulled back slightly, both of us breathing harder and deeper. "I want to fist this hair while you are between my thighs, with that tongue pressed hard against my clit."

"Yes," I replied, breathless. Just yes. What else was there to say?

Lou pulled back a bit more. "I suppose we should get to know each other a bit."

I cocked my head to the side, glancing at her in confusion over the sudden change in approach.

"I come on strong, and I know it. I also know that even a one-night fling should make sure there isn't anyone else at home, or you aren't going to show up as my boss tomorrow like some overwritten romance novel."

"Um... I like the way you come on." I advert my eyes to take a deep breath and try not to respond like I learned English from a sitcom. Lou is still stroking my leg as she sips from her pink drink. I take her lead and gulp my Mojito. "No, I don't have anyone else at home. I come to The Garden Club as a way to make myself be social, even though I am pretty sure before you, I only spoke to Gail. I am a cheesy romance writer, which is why I needed to get out of my house more regularly. I may have even written a few books about bosses." I smile when Lou closes her eyes and mutters a soft "fuck" under her breath. "I also write romances about chance encounters, broke down cars needing a good mechanic, and female soccer stars. You can basically take your pick on which is more overwritten."

Lou's hand has stopped moving on my thigh, holding still there while she now gulps her drink. "I am so sorry."

I quickly jump in, "Please don't be sorry. It pays the bills. I enjoy it. And it inspired me to come here." There was a pause in the conversation. "You aren't planning on purchasing a publishing company anytime soon, are you?" Lou looked at me in confusion. "I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't be my boss tomorrow."

Lou laughed and shook her head, making me smile and relax a bit more. "No, I am not at all in the book business. I actually work in insurance."

"Like a salesman?"

"No, well, sort of. I don't sell typical car insurance, but when a person buys a priceless piece of art, I'm the person they call to ensure that there is a price tag if it gets destroyed."

"Wow, I bet you have seen some beautiful pieces."

Lou looks me up and down, her eyes glint like a big predator cat, "Sure, I see many beautiful things. It makes me appreciate when I have something rare and delicate in my hands." With this, her hands start caressing my thigh again, moving from the outside to my inner thigh. I moan slightly just at her touch and light pressure. "And I don't have anyone at home." With that last statement, Lou starts kissing me again. My lips. My cheeks. The spot on my jaw near my ear. All the way down to my collar bone, pushing the silky red tank top I am wearing over to the side. She slowly licks from the base of my neck to my bra strap, then nibbles and kisses her way back to my lips.

At this point, I want to put my hands all over her, feel her bare thighs, touch under her flowing top, and see if her panties are sweet or naughty. I feel the table behind me move just a bit. "Straddle me," Lou demands.

I don't ask for clarification. I move between Lou and the table, placing my knees to each side of her, my lips barely leaving hers. Her hands now snake up and down my sides, stopping to caress the sides of my breast. "Fuck I need you." Did I just say that? To a woman, I met mere minutes ago? Lou hummed a response as she found my bare flesh under the hem of my top. She sank her fingers into my waist, holding me down on her. I wanted to grind against her, even knowing I wouldn't feel much through my jeans. I press my hips forward anyway, feeling Lou smile against my mouth.

"You are a needy little thing, aren't you?" Her voice is raspier than before but still smooth.

"I don't know." My head was swimming. "Yes." I squeaked out as she ran her hands to my breast, thumbing lighting over the area exposed above the lace. "I don't normally act this way."

Lou laughed slightly, "You mean the hidden girl in the corner that I have seen doesn't frequently grind herself on someone else's lap at their command?" As Lou continued to play with my breast, I fell apart at her words. This wasn't me. I had never acted this way before. But something about Lou tugged me in, and I was more than a willing participant. I wanted her to command me. I wanted out of these clothes. I wanted to feel her body and follow through on all of her words.

Lou's hand left my breast and reached around to my ass, pulling me into her and pressing my chest against hers. I licked her neck, feeling her pulse racing beneath my tongue. I felt good to know I was exciting her too. As I nipped, I could feel her put a little more pressure on my ass cheeks, making me feel like we would be fucking against each other's pussy without our clothes. Lou whispered in my ear, "What do you want, Winter?"

"You. Naked. I want to be on you naked." Lou again smiled at me. I knew my words didn't make much sense, but I needed to feel her skin against mine.

"Do you trust coming back to my place? Would you rather a hotel or go to your place?"

A woman had never asked me this before. When I had sex in the past, we just sort of ended up at their apartment. It felt like Lou was giving me a little control, even though I felt so out of control. "Your place," I whispered into her neck.

Lou pushed me back a bit to look at my face. Then she pressed our lips together in a sweet but promising kiss. She lifted me slightly to the side, indicating I was getting off her lap, and we were leaving. As I moved, I felt the wetness of my panties. I was shocked my jeans didn't have a spot showing through. I adjusted my top slightly as Lou, who had somehow already scooted out of the booth and looked put together, reached out her hand for me to take.

"I don't live far. We can walk. Maybe talk about what I am about to do to you."

I swallowed hard. What was she about to do to me? Maybe I should be worried, but every cell in my body was charged with electricity and anticipation.

Lou waved to Gail as we headed towards the door. Gail waved back, and as I caught her eye, she smiled. It was a knowing smile. Like she knew I was about to be fucked like never before. Did she know because she had been with Lou or because of bar stories told by past bedmates? The thoughts flitted through my brain, but again the excitement pushed away any doubt about this night, this woman.

Lou held my hand as we exited the bar. "Winter? Are you ok?"

"Yes. I was just..."

"Wondering how many other women I seduce and take home?" Lou turned her head to smile at me as she pulled me closer to her. Not letting go of my hand, she wrapped our arms around my back. "I don't make a habit of taking every woman I meet home. I have been watching you at The Garden lately and then going home and fucking myself with a vibrator while imagining you under me. I guess maybe I get a little obsessive, but when I see what I want, that's all a focus on."

She hasn't been with anyone in the last few months because she was thinking about right now. About me.

Quickly Lou turned me a pushed me again a brick wall, kissing me. No longer sweet, this was all passion and possession. Lou pressed her tongue into my mouth, dancing it along my tongue, letting me feel the tango we were in the middle of. She slid her leg between my thighs and pushed ever so slightly, but enough for me to feel my cooled wet spot press against my clit. I moaned, feeling myself warm to her. I was ready to get down on my knees right there and worship her.

Just as I started to grind against her thigh, Lou pulled away, but not before squeezing my hips tightly in her hands. I let out a soft moan of frustration. "Needy?" Lou smirked, took my hand, and led me up the stairs to a two-story brownstone with a bright green door.

Lou ushered me in and quickly closed the door behind me, then pinned my back against the door. She stared for a beat into my eyes and then slowly moved her mouth towards mine. At the moment she was a breath away, she stopped. "I am going to strip off these clothes and feel that lacey number you have on underneath. Then I will put you on your knees between my thighs and see how soft these lips really feel." I moaned again, pressing my breast against her chest. I needed her to do all of those things. "I can feel your heat from here. After you are on your knees for a bit, I will take you to my bed, lay you out, and make you forget every person who ever touched this pussy before me." With that, Lou pressed her hand tightly against my soaking core. All I could do was moan as my knees nearly went out from under me.

Lou stepped just an inch back. Enough to get her hands on the hem of my top and pull it over my head, revealing the lacy azure blue bra I wore. It had little padding, and as hard as my nipples were, I am sure they could be seen through the light fabric. Lou hummed again in approval, gracefully moving her fingers across the fabric. "I want these in my mouth." She waited a beat as I bent my head back, thrusting my tits towards her. "But not yet; there are a few other things to do first." At that, Lou moved her hands down my waist to my hips and then to the button of my jeans. She watched my face as she slowly undid the button and pulled at the zipper.

I bit my lip. "Please."

"Please, what, Winter? What do you want?"

"All of it." Lou pushed the jeans down my thighs, her hands never leaving my skin. When she squatted down in front of me to push the jeans off my feet, I felt her warm breath so close that I knew she could smell my heat and see my soaking panties. She knew I wanted her to touch me. She drifted her fingers back up my calves, my inner thighs, over the seam of my matching lace panties. She barely touched where my landing strip would guide her to my wet lips. "Please."

"Come." Lou grabbed my hand. Fully clothed, she led me to the living room. "Kneel." I did. Never questioning the request. Lou slowly pulled her top over her chest, revealing a sheer pink bra with small embroidered stars. I could just see the darkened skin of her puckered nipples. As I kneeled in front of her, I reached out to slide my hands up her bare legs, skimming up her thighs under her skirt. The tips of my fingers reached her panties. I rubbed out and back again from the center, feeling that Lou had a matching wet spot on her panties. I heard the zipper of her skirt drop, and suddenly the fabric was only held up by my arms. I moved them back down her legs, taking the material with me till she could step out. Her panties matched the color of the stitched stars on Lou's bra, a slightly dark pink. The panties were nearly sheer, showing that Lou was smoothly shaven under the thin veil.

"Take them off." Lou's voice was controlled as she looked down. I hesitated only a moment. Not in fear of the directness of Lou's voice but because one move seemed likely to push me over the edge.

Slipping my hands back up, I tugged the panties from Lou's hips as she undid her bra, dropping it somewhere on the side of me. It felt strange to have clothing still on while Lou stood naked over me. I guess before, it was always an all-or-nothing situation during sex. But here, with her, she was showing vulnerability and strength in her words and actions. Lou was entirely in control of where skin-on-skin contact was made, and it was making me want to beg to take off my undergarments just to feel my sensitive skin against hers.

Lou lowered herself to the edge of her dark wood coffee table, sitting with her knees to either side of me. I sat back on my heels and, for the first time, glimpsed her pussy. It glistened, making mine even wetter. "Lick me, Winter." Lou's command was soft, almost pleading. I led forward, kissing her inner thigh and placing my hands to grab her ass right where her cheeks met the tabletop. Lou's legs spread wider, urging me to find her core.

I kissed her outer lips and then sucked gently between little nips. Lou moaned and tilted her hips up towards me, trying to force my lips around her clit. I moved to her other thigh and outer lip, mimicking the motions from before. Lou grabbed my hair, as she had promised earlier, making me look up at her, "Please, Winter, lick my pussy. Don't play with me. Don't tease me. I need you."

She pulled my face to her cunt with those words, not letting go of my hair but easing her grip slightly. I stuck out my tongue and took my first taste of her sweet honey. I hummed my appreciation as I heard Lou sigh and curse softly. I continued to lick her from her opening up to her hard clit. Slowly, I added pressure when I got to the top, running my tongue around her pearl. Lou arched her back, releasing me to use her hands to keep her from falling back. "I need to cum, Winter."

I drew my hand up, wetting a finger with my mouth, then sliding it ever so slowly into her as I sucked lightly on her clit, flicking it with my tongue between sucks. "More," Lou demanded. I added a second finger to her cunt, feeling her smoothness from the inside. I began to pump my hand faster when Lou's thighs began to flex; she was close. "Don't stop. Harder." With her permission, I pumped my hand harder. I sucked harder. I felt my pussy dripping as Lou's pussy clamped down on my figures, her hips fucking into my hand and face. Lou screamed and moaned as she came, continuing to fuck against me as I quickly tried to lap up her flowing juices.

12