My Uncle Comes on Sundays Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, how good is this, your bum is so perfect, so smooth. Do you like to feel me touching it, how does that make you feel babe?"

Those gnarly fingers roamed, caressing and fondling my smooth cheeks, trying to squeeze between them into my ass cleavage that I had clamped together.

My uncle reached down, taking hold of my outside leg, pulling it away off the sofa toward his outstretched feet, spreading my thighs wider, which in turn spread my cheeks apart. I knew that he would now be able to see all of my intimate parts displayed. I felt something hard jerk up against my belly, knew that was his cock erecting, reacting to his being able to now see my pussy lips and my anal pucker both lewdly exposed.

"Oh, I'm going to have some fun there this weekend, two inviting entrances. I've wanted to have this sweet ass for so long. Ever since I started visiting you here in this lovely little apartment, but I had to be patient, wait for the right moment. That moment has arrived tonight, have you ever had a cock up your ass? I've probably asked you that before, but my old memory is not what it was. So tell me squirrel, what do you think about that, about having your favourite uncle stick his cock in your ass?"

"No, not that! I've never done that and I don't want to start Uncle Harry."

"You're not getting off that easily, it doesn't work like that. You don't get to say 'oh no Uncle Harry, I don't want you to stick your cock in my ass,'" his tone mocking.

Without warning, his hand suddenly slapped down very hard on one naked ass cheek, his slap burning my skin.

"Oooh!" I squealed loudly.

"Ah, do you like that? I'll bet that turns you on, my girl."

"No, no I don't!" I managed to say before his hand landed hard on my other cheek, stinging me some more but sharing the pain.

"Oooh!" I squealed again, both cheeks now stinging. But then his hand hit me with a flurry of slaps, alternating between each cheek, my responses now coming as startled yelps rather than squeals.

"Why are you hitting me Uncle Harry?" I managed to ask when he paused in his punishment.

"This is not hitting babe, I'm spanking you. It's a sexual thing, this will get your juices running."

"I don't think so!"

"Umm, nice and red, believe me it will." He ran his fingers lightly over my stinging cheeks. I couldn't quite determine what I felt. My cheeks were stinging, especially as his fingers roamed over the redness, but whatever pain was only slight ... more a gentle stinging. Strangely, I wasn't repulsed, actually felt a little bit turned on. I even hoped he might hit ... err no, slap me again, but when I least expected it. What is happening to me?

His fingers pushed down roughly from behind into the fork at the top of my thighs that is my crotch, squeezing in under the roll of my panties. I felt them probing at my pussy lips. That's when I realised I was running like a river down there. His fingers sluiced through my wetness. How did I get so wet so quickly? What would do that, was it his spanking me ... surely not his telling me that he was going to do me in my ass? All my senses seemed heightened, even those gnarly fingers were feeling good as he brusquely pushed two into my pleasure passage. I felt my hips automatically lift upward as if they were trying to present my love tunnel invitingly.

His fingers immediately found my g spot and began stroking... vigorously. Faster and faster from a standing start. Suddenly it was all happening down in there. I have never become so turned on so quickly ... and it was him, my old uncle doing all of this, initiating such intense pleasure within me.

My hips humped and rocked on his lap and I came powerfully, the quickest I can ever remember, my whole body rocking from a wild explosive orgasm. But he never stopped, not even for a moment. There was no time for recovery and one became two, this second cumming seeming to be even stronger than the first as my body rocked as it straddled his thighs. I felt so vulnerable with his fingers plundering my tight sheath but there was nothing I could do to escape ... that is, if I had really wanted to.

He at last gave me some respite, but only after my second orgasm. His fingers stilled although remaining buried inside my vagina. He seemed to wait for my breathing to steady before asking, "So what do you want to do tonight Squirrel?"

"I don't know Uncle Harry," ignoring the threat I made earlier to have him sleep alone on the sofa. I was surprised he was offering me a choice. Or was he really? Was he intent on playing games again, was he turning me on only so he could ask me to use obscene words, while I am in an aroused state, to describe what I might want from him? I felt ashamed to play that game, lowering my voice to a whisper to suggest, "Maybe some more?"

By contrast, his voice was loud and clear, my neighbours might have heard him, "More of what? Tell me what you want?"

"No, don't make me say it."

"You have to Squirrel, you have to tell me so I know what you like. What do you want more of?"

"Your fingers," I whispered quietly, somewhat ashamed to have to beg.

"Where do you want my fingers?"

"Where they are now."

"So where's that, tell me what it's called sweetheart?"

Reluctantly, I whispered, "My pussy!" hoping that would be enough.

But it wasn't, "Not good enough Squirrel, tell me where my fingers are."

"I did," my voice getting louder in annoyance.

"Use the C word."

"No, I don't like that word Uncle Harry."

"Do it! Where are my fingers?" he commanded, jerking his fingers against my g spot, giving me a brief sample of what I craved more of.

"Please don't do this?"

"You love what I'm doing, I can see it in your eyes Squirrel. Go on, tell me where you are feeling my fingers ... say the word!"

I gave in, "In my cunt," I shouted at him, "Oh Uncle Harry, I want more of your fingers in my cunt."

He gave me exactly what I was forced to demand, his fingers that had remained buried deep inside of me, once more began a fast and furious scratching motion at my g spot and it must have taken barely more than sixty frantic seconds for me to cum yet again.

As my head cleared and my breathing steadied, I could feel his erect hardness beneath my belly. He may not have had an erection when I entered my apartment tonight, but after nearly a dozen stinging slaps on my butt and his fingers foraging inside my passage to bring me three magical orgasms, he was now rock hard and wanting. But wanting what ... I was afraid I knew the answer to that. Could I go that far?

He withdrew those fingers, his hands pushing me off his lap. I tried to stand but my legs felt all wobbly after my three shuddering orgasms. He rose behind me and wrapping his arm around my waist, he steered me into my bedroom, my skirt still furled at my waist and my panties still rolled around the top of my thighs, inhibiting the pace of my steps.

We reached the bed and I resignedly knelt on it, shuffling into the middle where I turned and fell onto my back, pressing the ass he had declared that he wanted into the mattress. Could I hope for out of sight, out of mind? I watched my uncle quickly shed his shirt and pants until he was naked, that erection bouncing around prominently.

"You can forget about your fucking condoms, I'm not wearing one," he told me gruffly and defiantly.

"You won't need to wear one tonight Uncle Harry, I'm way past the fertile period now, that all happened last weekend."

"Good!" he muttered, seemingly content that we had sorted out the condom issue easily and he clambered over until he was above me and in position. Then I felt him introducing his hard-on to my vaginal entrance. My multiple orgasms had added more juices to those already there when he first plundered my passage with his fingers. I was so wet that he would have no trouble getting it inside me.

But which man from last weekend would couple with me tonight? The desperado who couldn't wait to do it and who totally ignored my pleas for him to wear a condom, finally taking me with complete disregard for my own pleasures? Or the caring, concerned elderly lover who gentled my body through three mind-blowing orgasms to have me see my old uncle in a new light?

Thankfully, it was the latter who took me to bed this Friday evening and made love to me, and I was so relieved that his cock was thrusting in and out of my pleasure passage and not as yet seeking to sully my ass. The sex was good, my uncle was gentle and caring when he needed to be and commanding and forceful each time he aroused me toward an orgasmic peak. I came three more times and my body was alive and buzzing. Was this really the man who I had discouraged and feared to be alone with for years? I'm almost ashamed to admit it but I think I'm beginning to actually enjoy sex with him, although I doubted that I could dare to tell him so.

When he had finally cum inside me - as always without protection but this time with my sanction - I felt exhausted. I'd had three orgasms on the end of his fingers and then three more from our copulation so I was relaxed enough to allow my eyes to close. It had been a long day with lectures from nine this morning and through most of the day, then several hours at the bar with friends.

"Hey squirrel, don't drop asleep on me honey, the night is young and we have so much more to do."

"Oh Uncle Harry, we've got all weekend, can't I sleep now?" Did I say we've got, did he notice that, did he detect that I'm acknowledging being a partner now in the sex between us, not just a recipient repaying him in kind for his monetary considerations?

"But I've got your ass to attend to now."

"Oh no, not that, I'm not ready for that."

"I don't think you'll ever be ready, we're just going to have to get in and do it."

"But not now, please Uncle Harry, I just want to sleep."

"Ok, but when we wake, that's the first thing we're doing. Agreed?"

I was so tired that I guess I might have agreed to anything at that moment, "Ok, when we wake then, but hopefully that will be in the morning Don't wake me too early."

"Ok, it's a deal then."

Thankfully, my uncle did let me sleep through and when I opened my eyes, I saw daylight outside. I was the only one in the bed. "Uncle Harry," I tentatively called, curious as to where he might be.

My uncle appeared through the doorway carrying two mugs of coffee, "Here you go squirrel, is this a good way to start the day?"

I was pleasantly surprised at his kindly gesture of bringing me a morning coffee in bed, a rare show of thoughtfulness for something other than the sex that seemed to dominate his everyday thoughts. I raised myself to sit up in bed, propped up by two pillows behind my back as I began to sip the hot brew. My uncle slid in alongside. We were both naked but for the first time it didn't bother me. He was only half hard, certainly not too floppy, but I sensed that he'd be ready for more very soon. I recalled him telling me last weekend about a magic tablet he takes called Cialis that can keep him hard for days.

"That was nice last night," I told him as I recalled a multitude of orgasms, feeling I owed him a compliment, possibly the first he'd heard from me. I think it might have been the first time I actually appreciated my uncle. Was I thinking of my mother's words this week, telling me 'so you be good to him, whatever he wants honey?'

Halfway through my coffee, I began to realise that I would need to make some room for the liquid that I was pouring down my throat, "Oh shit, I feel like I need to pee." I put the mug down on the bedside table and jumped out of bed, hurrying away to the bathroom.

From behind me, I could hear my uncle's words, "Great ass squirrel and it's about to be mine."

I perched on the toilet seat, his words ringing in my ears, reminding me of making some sort of deal last night so I could get some sleep. Can I stall him any longer, is there some way I can totally avoid what he wants next? I don't know that I can do this. Oh sure, I have been curious about anal sex when I've listened to my friends talking about it, but I never expected to actually try it myself. It just didn't appeal to me. I stayed on the toilet seat longer than was necessary, trying to come up with a solution and I felt my ass tighten as I thought about something big going up inside there this morning.

My uncle appeared, pushing the door open and standing there staring at me, "How long does it take a young woman to pee? You wouldn't be stalling for time, would you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know you're a bit reluctant to try your first anal sex, but there's no escape route for you, it is going to happen and it's going to be now, so come on, come back to bed."

As I looked at my naked uncle in front of me, I couldn't miss seeing that his cock had stiffened while he stood there watching and talking to me. I'd say it was at least three-quarters hard now. I rose from the toilet, dabbed with a wad of paper to dry my pussy lips and stepped over to the sink to wash my hands. My uncle moved in behind me and I felt his almost complete erection stab at my ass cleavage. "Not here," I told him, watching my uncle in the mirror as he stood up close behind me.

"No, not here sweetheart, but don't keep me waiting. I wanted this last night, it should be all over by now and you would be asking me for more."

"I don't think I'll be doing that."

"Don't have negative thoughts squirrel, you could be surprised how much you enjoy it."

"I think it might be more a man thing." I wiped my hands on the nearby towel and reluctantly turned around to face my uncle. There was nothing more I could say, I knew how determined he was. He followed me back into my bedroom and I figured that he was checking out the swaying movement of my ass as I walked, heading to the bed. I paused with my knees touching the side of the mattress and resignedly turned around to see where he wanted me, accepting my fate.

"On the bed squirrel, on your hands and knees."

"I'll be very dry back there, you're not going to..."

"No, of course not, I've got something. Just get on the bed."

I crawled on my knees across to the centre of the bed and positioned myself on hands and knees as directed. I am beyond resisting him now, all willpower gone. My uncle followed, moving in behind me, also on his hands and knees. Felt his hands on my cheeks, lightly caressing my smooth skin.

His wandering hand leaves me and for a moment there is no contact. "What are you doing?" my voice is anxious, but he ignores my question. Then two fingers return, sliding lightly over my naked ass cheeks. His fingers feel somewhat sticky, must be the lube. They insinuate themselves between the loose clamp of my cheeks.

I feel a moistened finger touch my tiny anal pucker and my whole body stiffens. "Relax squirrel, I am gonna do it because I really want this. You've got a choice, you can make it easy for yourself by not tensing up or if you fight it, it's likely to hurt. It's up to you."

"No, please don't do it if it's gonna hurt."

"It will only hurt if you resist or if you tense up. You just have to relax and go with it, you'll see, it can be good sweetheart."

He smacked one of my bare ass cheeks, hard with his open hand, reminding me of the spanking he gave me last night ... "Oooh! I squealed," my cheek stinging. I tried to twist away from him kneeling behind me. He did it again, this time on the other cheek. "Stop it Uncle Harry, be gentle ... please."

"I told you to let me do this. It will be a lot easier on you if you relax enough for me to get my lubed finger in your ass. Now keep still!"

I try to hold steady, my butt cheeks are stinging from the two hard slaps. His wet finger presses between my butt cheeks and rims around my tiny anal pucker. He has said it's lube and I'm guessing that might help ease the way. All the guys I've ever gone with ... or I should say all the guys who I've ever had sex with have pressed me to let them, but I've always refused. I want to tell my dirty old uncle no too, but the kinky spanking and vigorous fingering, followed by good orgasmic sex of last night seem to have driven the fight from me.

His finger has gone and, despite what little I know of anal sex, I guess that he's getting more lube on that gnarly old finger. Then I feel that finger again, going directly to my lubed-up anal ring and then he wriggles it around there and I feel it pushing slowly - at least he's gentle this time - inside, unimpeded by my sphincter that allows his digit to enter. Must be because I have forced myself to relax.

It feels like he slides his finger inside my ass to the second joint. He moves it around in there, I guess ensuring that he covers the tender walls of my anus with the gel, He must be satisfied that I am sufficiently lubed inside my ass to receive a first time anal penetration. I feel his finger withdraw, coming out with a plop.

Then there's nothing and I get curious again, hoping he's going to warn me when he's ready to insert. "What are you doing now?" I am surprised by how calm my voice sounds.

"I'm coating the gel all over and around my cock. See Squirrel, I'm doing everything I possibly can to make it easy on you to lose your anal cherry."

I feel his hard cock lodge between my ass cheeks, then feel his fingers there too, on the inner slopes of each cheek. I feel the bulbous round head of his cock press against my tiny puckered ring and I'm guessing that his fingers are positioning it for entry.

"Ok, I've got gel everywhere," I hear him say, "this might be a bit of a slippery show."

"Just don't hurt me please Uncle Harry," I can hear my own voice trembling in fear now, unsure of the unknown.

"We'll be good Squirrel," he tells me, attempting to reassure me, "I've got my cock against your anal ring. Don't panic, I won't try to put it in until I tell you it's coming. I'm just going to slide it around, let you get used to the feel of it there."

"Umm, ok! Oh, yes that's sort of ok like that, just don't push it in as hard or as fast as the first time you pushed it in my pussy ... please."

"Yeah, that's the girl, it will help if you push your lovely tight ass back onto me like that."

Did I actually do that, did I push my ass back toward him, like I am trying to capture the head of his cock within my tiny opening? Do I expect it to be so easy that I can seize it and suck it up inside my ass?

I feel his hands move to my hips, both of them. "Jennifer, I'm going to hold your body steady and then I'm going to press the tip of my cock right up in there. You're gonna love it girl."

The tip? He calls it the tip, makes it sound so small. Doesn't he mean the head or knob?"

I must be bracing myself for his insertion because one hand slaps my butt cheek again, lighter this time and I hear his voice sternly say, "Relax!"

I am so nervous that my body is lightly trembling. I hear him say, "I'm going to push now," and I feel this incredible pressure at my tiny entry/exit point between my ass cheeks.

"Oh my God, it hurts!" I tell him loudly. "Ooh NO, oh please no!"

"Don't move Squirrel, it's going in, you're doing good."

It feels so big, this hard heavy core of man meat seems to pierce its way through my tiny anal opening. It's not like I don't know its size by now - I've had it in my mouth and I've had it in my vagina - yet it feels so much bigger than it actually is. My uncle does seem to care because he's moving it so slowly.

"Oh man, this is heaven! What a beautiful sweet ass you've got, so wonderfully tight." I hear him raving so enthusiastically from up behind me.

"Oh my God, it feels huge Uncle Harry, but I know it's not, it just feels like it is. Is that all of it now? Have you put it all in?"