My Uncle's Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned further down, letting gravity give her another resisting inch before kissing her mouth shut. She couldn't concentrate on the kiss. She sloppily gave him her tongue but the pressure between her legs was all-consuming. All terrifying. He was so big.

"Wait, I'm too small," she stopped their kiss, her legs becoming more frantic against his sides.

Before she could make any gains, he let his body lie flush against her. His weight keeping her pinned so he could concentrate on his cock going deeper and didn't need to worry about her movements stopping him.

"It's alright, beautiful, not much more."

"You liar." She knew she was taking barely more than half of him.

And then he did finally stop his forward momentum to pull out in the next moment and the friction of him reversing had her crying out desperately, a drop of sweat sliding down her side. Her cunt was juicing itself even more in self-defence, she knew she'd never been so wet and slippery, she could feel it collecting under her ass. It wasn't pleasant. She wished it'd all stay inside where she desperately needed it.

"And here we go, beautiful."

And he started fucking her with that half of his cock that he'd been able to get inside her.

Hard.

With ever push into her, he was making sure to go deeper. He was leaning over her, panting into her ear, kissing her neck sloppily from time to time, sometimes leaning down further to swipe across her diamond-hard nipple, sucking. She shivered, feeling his sweat drip over her.

By now she was resting her feet on his ass and slowly she was trying to meet his movements. She hadn't quite figured out the rhythm yet, though. He must have noticed because he untangled one of their hands - not easy as she's clawed her nails into both of his - and cupped her hip to guide her movements against him. As soon as he did and met one of his thrusts, she could feel herself taking him in a slightly different angle and it must have been perfect because with one thrust she suddenly was able to take his whole cock and she screamed. Her emotions were a whirlwind. She didn't know what was happening anymore, couldn't identify if it was pain or pleasure that she was feeling. She thought she blacked out for a second, she literally saw black in front of her eyes. His cock was all the way in her and she felt him in her throat. Of course he wasn't in her throat but he'd bumped something in her that felt as if it was connected to her throat.

"There we go. I'm all the way in. You're taking me so well. My god you have the tightest pussy I've ever felt. You can't imagine how this is feeling. Jesus, beautiful, I've never felt a pussy so perfect. It's taking everything in me not to shoot."

With sudden realisation, she gasped and even that quick breathy movement, had him move slightly in her, his cock rubbing against her.

"Oh god, wait. You're not wearing a condom. I'm not on the pill," she was able to gasp out, remembering.

He leaned down, kissed her, surrounding her on all sides and started moving. No, that wasn't the right word. She was suddenly having an out of body experience and could see everything happening from the outside. Her body suddenly seemed to know exactly what it was doing, meeting Connor's animalistic thrusts in perfect sync, in primal abandon, which was good as he needed to brace both arms on the bed now, his thrusts coming faster and faster without any stopping, without any relief, pistoning into her, jackhammering away, sweat dripping onto her own sweaty body and sliding off in tickling paths.

She suddenly knew what was happening and with that realisation, she found herself immediately catapulted back into her body just in time to feel him jerking, hard, against her, mashing her clit into her body aggressively so her orgasm was practically forced from her, while he shot into her. She could feel his cock spasming inside her, while her whole body was convulsing, her legs pressing him hard into her so all his cum went exactly where it was supposed to go. Right up against her cervix.

He was breeding her.

And that was the last she remembered.

-

Natalie woke up in her uncle's bed later that afternoon, from a sleep so deep she didn't think she'd ever wake up again. She was alone in the room, the black-out curtains weren't drawn so only the gauzy transparent ones were covering the windows and she could tell the weather hadn't improved much. But her outlook had changed forever.

She got out of bed but had to stop when she felt a sliding sensation between her legs. She rushed her hand between them to stop gravity from dripping all their sex juices across her uncle's rugs. She stood there for a few seconds, in shock, and when no flood followed, she got back into gear and shuffled slowly to his en-suite, her hand still tightly held against her mound.

She went to the toilet, sat down and did her business, but when wiping, she was astonished again at how much stuff she was wiping away. And it was the oddest consistency. Brackish fluid, transparent slickness, in some places mixed with white globs. Jesus. He'd come so much inside her. She sat back down. She was not protected. She wasn't on the pill or any other contraceptive and he had not used condoms. A shiver took her and she could feel her sore sex throb, seemingly squeezing out more of their mixed cum, even though it was way too late as she had slept with his semen inside her for a good few hours. She didn't know what to think about that so she was just not going to think about it at all. Instead, she went to his shower and let that wash away all her thoughts. For now. When she stepped out, she only pulled on her shirt, not bothering with anything else and not asking herself why. She did stop next to his nightstand, thought and pulled the drawer, finding the bottle of KY, and sticking her own lubed-up fingers inside her, drenching herself. Preparing.

Connor was sipping on a bottle of beer at his kitchen table, with a beautiful view out the deck and towards the sea, still storming away in the late afternoon light. He never got sick of this view. He thought again, as he did every time when he was out here, that he should just give up his fancy office and the apartment that he had paid way too much for in the city and just move out here full time. He could always just commute if he ever needed to get into the city to meet with clients on short notice. Not that he needed to make any more money. He was perfectly set for life, having achieved his ambitions before he was even 35 but he needed something that kept him going.

At that thought, Natalie came into the open plan part of the house, dressed in her t-shirt from the afternoon.

She stopped and they stared at each other, his beer halfway to his mouth.

"I hope you have my tea here."

He smirked. Ah, he remembered. She usually made herself one of her powder green tea thingies that took her about 10 minutes to make, especially when she was nervous.

"Should all be there," he said, smiling into his beer, putting down his phone. So they weren't going to discuss it, then?

Natalie strode past him and started opening cupboards. She found her can of green tea powder on the second try. Before opening it though, Natalie stopped and felt him come up behind her, bracketing her in between his arms, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Good evening. I was just contemplating what to eat. Are you hungry?" Connor whispered against her ear, pushing his hard-on against her ass aggressively.

Natalie quickly put her right hand on top of his on the counter. He took their combined hands though and quickly pushed up under her slouchy t-shirt, being delighted with her when he found her naked under it. When she wanted to take away her own hand, he quickly cupped it in his and pushed it into her own pussy.

"Play with yourself," he whispered against her throat seductively, while leaning away just slightly to be able to pull his underwear down enough to free his hard cock and balls, the elastic pushing his taut balls up. He explored her pussy in between her own fingers, feeling her juices and the lube, probably still some of their combined cum in there as well, despite the shower he'd heard.

He simply couldn't wait. With a rough move, he widened her stance so she was bent forward to catch herself with one arm, still holding her other hand tightly to her pussy in the palm of his hand, where he could feel his own cock slip forward through her wet cunt.

Natalie cried out at the contact, her fingers feeling him.

"Feel me slide into you, beautiful."

She was breathing harshly but wasn't saying anything else. With a finger from the hand still in between her legs, cupping her from the front, he slightly redirected his cock to the well of their pleasure. As he breached her confidently, and without delay, Natalie gasped loudly and for a moment, seemed as if she wanted to jump away from him but was stopped by the kitchen counter.

"I'm too sore," she was able to get out.

"Shhhh, beautiful. Feel me slide into you. Your body was made for me."

"You're too big," she was wheezing at this point, feeling him enter her even deeper, spreading her sore muscles apart with no empathy to their newness to all this.

He could slide in halfway and fuck her open slowly, stroke for stroke, but he wanted her cradling his balls against her pussy now. He wanted to feel her fully against his hot cock. He wanted to feel himself bumping against the end of her again so he didn't know where she started and he ended. He didn't stop halfway, he kept going, despite the fact that Natalie was nearly hyperventilating, and he was basically forcing himself inside her extremely tight cunt.

"You're taking me so well. Your hot cunt is making all these beautiful juices for me, so I can be one with you, can you feel it?"

He was still cupping her hand against where they were joined. She had spread her fingers wide apart so she could feel him slide first between her fingers and then into her, could feel her entrance stretch around his thick cock desperately, unbearably. His cock wet already from her flowing juices before he ever entered.

"Stop. Wait, Ah!" He was helping her along and was using her own juices to manipulate her pretty little clit, her feet nearly collapsing on contact, while his other hand made its way under the shirt and was cupping her pretty tit, which he'd so far not been paying too much attention to, twisting her nipple gently, then harder.

With a rough bump, he eventually came to the end of him and the end of her. He knew he'd arrived at the end of her, when she gave a sharp cry, her body jumping into the kitchen counter and he felt even more pressure on his dick.

He leaned forward, over her back, so she had to bend over the kitchen counter even more as she couldn't hold both of them up anymore. With one hand cupped against her pussy mound, directing her movement below, the other hand was now cupped over her neck and shoulder, holding her tightly in place, hugging her to him and then he started to move. Hard.

He knew Natalie could barely breathe but he simply couldn't stop anymore. His fingers were swirling around her clit and he was aggressively making her come. Forcing her to come over and over. He could barely stand moving but it was also the greatest pleasure he'd ever felt.

Natalie was crying out. Any semblance of a barrier between pain and pleasure long erased, while he was grunting against the back of her neck like an animal.

"I am coming inside you, beautiful. You'll feel me coming."

"Don't come inside me," Natalie cried out desperately, "Please, pull out. I'm not on anything."

And like a bull he went off, fully sheathing himself inside the tightest pussy in the world, forcing a shrill gasp out of her, as he was pulling her mound tightly up against him, not a bit of his cock left outside and his balls tightly cradled up against her, so she could feel every spurt against the deepest parts of her.

-

Much later, he pushed himself off her, still leaning on the kitchen counter and he separated their bodies gingerly. He was still half hard and wanted to do nothing more than stay inside her for longer but they needed food, his stomach making itself known.

He gently helped her stand upright, her legs - her whole body - shaking, pulling her shirt back down over her ass and guided her over to the armchair. She was still out of it when she sat down so he went back into the kitchen and fixed her that 10-minute tea himself. He'd watched her doing it often enough. When he went back over to her he cradled her hands around the mug and the warmth must have woken her from her stupor. She looked at him with glassy eyes, sweaty strands of hair sticking to her still flushed face and he couldn't help himself. He leaned over her, bracing himself on the armrests and gave her a deep, sensuous kiss with plenty of tongue.

"God you're fucking gorgeous," he whispered against her lips that were trying to chase him when he leaned away.

"Are you dripping on my furniture?"

Before she could reply, he'd pressed a confident hand between her legs. She twitched when he pressed his fingers up against her but otherwise made no move, still cradling her mug of hot tea.

He could feel the mess between her legs. Gloopy, thick juices were collecting at the entrance of her cunt, with some spilling over and down between her ass cheeks... onto his furniture. He didn't care. Slowly he lowered himself to his knees, and kept his fingers right were they were, softly petting her smooth and slick pussy, collecting their combined cum, and from time to time pushing it back inside, while Natalie was sipping her tea as if she was entranced.

Slowly he spread her legs over the armrests, spreading her fully open to his view, her tiny plump lips separating her slit to show him everything. He saw how swollen and red she was, her bare cunt glistening with his semen still clinging tightly to her pussy lips. Jesus Christ, his cock was starting to gain some of its hardness again. He groaned.

Natalie put her mug down on the side table and cupped his face, looking into his eyes. He pushed up and over her, one knee braced on the chair between her legs, fusing his mouth to hers lustily. He put his arms around her to lift her off the chair. Her legs were still spread so she hooked them over his hip bones, rubbing her bare pussy against his covered cock. Connor turned them around so he sat in the chair, pushing down his underwear while doing it. He was able to hold her slight body up with one arm so he used his other one to guide his cock to her cunt, cradling her closer. Natalie grabbed for his arm helping to guide his cock into her and hooked her short nails dangerously into the skin of his forearm.

"Come, beautiful. Take me deep."

He leaned forward and took her mouth again, while her pussy mouth started cradling the broad helmet of his cock head. She was still dripping their combined juices wetly, but her pussy was swollen, she was sore and his cock had a hard time entering her. She whimpered into his mouth, a few tears escaping but she still continued to take him deep. When she came to a rest against him, his cock sheathed deep inside her, he hugged her tightly and pushed her down just another fraction of an inch, completely conquering her while sitting in his armchair.

Natalie panted but put her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly to her as well, petting the back of his head and carding her fingers through his soft hair. They were so close, holding each other while she was accommodating his thick cock in her tiny pussy, being stretched beyond her limits.

She was still wearing his shirt, he was still somewhat wearing his underwear, pushed just under his balls to allow penetration. He reached slowly for her half empty mug and gave it to her. She looked surprised but took it from him to sip, while her cunt muscles massaged him and valiantly tried to get used to him. She was still clutching him tightly and when she wasn't sipping she laid her head down on his shoulder.

"What the hell are we doing?"

"I'm loving you."

Natalie closed her eyes and hugged him to her even tighter... and started to move.

-

When he came inside her again, he knew he'd have to leave her poor pussy alone for a while. She wasn't used to getting fucked and she definitely wasn't used to getting fucked hard by a huge cock. But he was loathe to leave her pussy so when he shot his load into her on the arm chair and she sucked him dry with her own orgasm, he just stayed like he was, hugging her tightly to himself, feeling like a fucking conqueror. He wasn't thinking of the fact that he was staying inside her to help her pussy adjust to his size.

Something switched in him when she mentioned never having been with anybody else sexually. He knew he wasn't going to let her get away. He knew this was it. He'd never gelled so well with a woman before. He'd never felt this deep sexuality in him before. It was all-consuming.

She whimpered and spasmed from time to time and he could sometimes feel some slick semen escaping and sliding down his cock if she moved too much, freeing the tight seal her cunt had on him. Her little spasms were keeping him hard enough to stay inside her and he had no plans of moving anyways.

"You can't keep coming in me," Natalie whispered against his neck. "I could get pregnant. It's a really bad time for me right now. I'll need to get Plan B or something."

Connor kissed her check and patted her ass, eliciting another muscle spasm in her cunt.

"You came to me."

"I thought you wouldn't be here."

"I always come here after Labour Day, you know that. I'm never here Labour Day because I can't stand the drunkards but I always come the weekends after. Be honest, beautiful. Always be honest, at least with yourself. You knew, when you came. At least you hoped. And you didn't care that it was a bad time."

"I could get pregnant."

"And?"

"Jesus, Connor. Despite the fact we've been trying to avoid talking about any of this, you're my uncle, you're 39 and I'm 21."

"Do you really care? Did you care when you pulled me into your childhood bedroom? Did you care when you came here? No. And I wonder if you didn't come during a "bad time" on purpose so you wouldn't be able to talk yourself out of the consequences as you'd have to deal with them. You're 21. In the prime of your life and you've sucked me dry, to the point that if you're not already pregnant, you'll be by the time the weekend is over."

He slid his palm from her ass to her lower stomach, spreading his fingers apart.

She shuddered.

"You want it. You want me to breed you. You want to not have an out. God, I love you."

She gasped and moved, taking him to the root, pressing her clit tightly against him, while he pressed into her mound, and somehow it felt as if he was pressing into her clit from the outside, pressing his cock even tighter against some erogenous zones inside.

Natalie leaned forward into him, not losing her rhythm and kissing him, fusing their lips together and submitting when his tongue forcefully played with hers, riding through the swollen pain she was experiencing.

When he came with a grunt, he pulled her ass hard against him again so his cum would end up exactly where they both wanted it.

-

They were lying in bed after finally having eaten, neither bothering to shower, still sweaty and dripping from a day of sex. They were both lying on their backs, pressed against each other with her left leg thrown over his right, her legs spread and her center open to him and his fingers that were slowly massaging her battered pussy with a salve. His cock was lying half hard against his hip but if he wanted to continue fucking her tomorrow, he couldn't do her anymore tonight. Instead he was stimulating her only slightly, while spreading the salve into her, helping her soreness along.