My Unforgettable 19th

Story Info
My 19th in my Birthday Suit.
1.2k words
3.78
20.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story which happened a few years ago.

It was my 19th birthday and I was invited round my friends house to celebrate. Charlotte, who we call Lottie is my best friend and she was also 19 at the time. She is 5'5, brunette and is slightly overweight. I am also a brunette and in decent shape. My bra size is 32C.

Lottie's house is a new build and she had recently moved in with some of her uni friends. It had a garage which had been converted into a bar with a darts board and a smaller room which had a buffer table.

The bar was full of alcohol, plenty for all our friends who were at the house. It was only about 8pm but some of our friends headed home as they had work the next day.

Remaining at the party were:

Nikki, house friend of Lottie's, ginger petite girl, also 19

Sophie, another house friend, blond and athletic

Danny, a friend from school, loves his sports and also athletic

Jordan, a friend from school, who I had previously dated but nothing happened.

We all headed into the garage for more drinks and a game of darts. I wasn't too bad at darts, I can hit the board anyway. Not always where I want. We played a game of killer where we pick a number and if someone hits that number, you lose a life.

Nikki and I were the first to lose our lives which meant we had a forfeit. We had to kiss each other. It was the first time I had ever kiss another girl and I actually quite liked it.

Danny won the game as he had lives left at the end. Lottie, Jordan and Sophie had to do shots as did Nikki and I. This made my aim worse and also my judgement.

My judgement was that bad that when Jordan suggested we change the rules slightly, I agreed to play them with the others. The new rules were:

Pick a number 1-20 by throwing a dart with your weaker arm (mine was that bad I threw with my better arm)

When you lose 5 lives you have to have a shot of sambuca AND remove an article of clothing (I did not hear that part when agreeing)

Trebles counted as 3 lives lost and doubles counted as 2, singles were 1

We play on until one person is completely naked (I think I must have been distracted at this point)

We all picked our numbers:

I had 15

Lottie had 7

Sophie had 9

Nikki had 11

Jordan had 18

Danny had 14

These numbers may be slightly wrong and the following may be slightly wrong too as can't remember a lot but Lottie has helped me with parts.

As it was my birthday, I got to throw first, foolishly, I hit 15 and took one of my own lives. I then fluked a treble 7 and took 3 of Lottie's lives which the boys seemed to enjoy.

Lottie then threw but missed with all 3 darts. Jordan then managed to hit a double 7 so Lottie had to have a shot and remove her shoes.

I wasn't doing too bad after a few turns, Lottie had lost her socks, Jordan had lost his shoes and socks, Danny had lost his shoes while me, Nikki and Sophie had only lost 2, 3 and 1 life so no forfeits for us...yet.

After that, it seemed to be a case of gang up on the birthday girl. Lottie hit a treble 15 so I lost my shoes and had to have a shot. A few more rounds had been thrown and I had then lost my socks and shirt to show off my new red bra I had.

At this stage, my face was practically matching my bra and my aim was shocking, I couldn't hit the board, let lone take anyone's lives.

Danny then hit a treble 18 to make Jordan remove his top and join me. But instead of getting revenge, Jordan hit treble 15 and two single 15s to have me out of my jeans to show a matching bra and panties set.

It was then my turn, good news I hit the board. Bad news, it was double 15 which meant that when Lottie hit a single 15, I had to lose my bra.

Only Lottie, in this room, had seen my boobs before, not even Jordan. Now I had to remove my bra to show them to my ex boyfriend, an old school friend, my best friend, a girl I only met today and kissed and another girl who was in better shape than me.

I think I had drank too much to care too much though so the bra was off. They seemed to go easy on me after that. Jordan joined me in one article of clothing and you could see a bulge in his boxers.

Nikki had lost her shoes and socks as had Sophie at this stage. Sophie also lost her top to show off her athletic body. I was a bit jealous of truth be told, she was fit. Lottie and Danny also lost their tops so I didn't feel too bad.

But just when it wasn't feeling too bad, Jordan hit a treble 15 and I had to lose my last article of clothing.

I was scared but slightly aroused at the same time as I was moist. My nipples had harden which I think Jordan had noticed. I slipped out of my panties and was completely naked.

"Game over" proclaimed Jordan triumphantly.

He only had 2 lives left and it would have been him naked.

Everyone got dressed but seeing as it was my birthday and as a forfeit, I had to stay in my birthday suit to the end of the night.

I had to start drinking water to sober up a little bit but when we looked at the time, it was only 10:30pm and we got a little peckish. So we ordered pizza.

Lottie then came up with a brilliant idea of me taking the pizza off the delivery driver.

I did protest but Nikki said she would do it as I've been embarrassed enough.

Lottie said that I had to do it but I could have a towel to hide my modesty.

So the pizzas came and I answered the door in nothing but my towel. It was a man in his mid 30s who came to the door.

As I was about to give him the money, Lottie yanked the towel off me, leaving me completely naked in front of the pizza guy.

I quickly took the boxes off the pizza guy to try to hide my boobs and quickly managed to pass him the money and managed to kick the door shut.

It was really embarrassing but arousing at the same time even though I didn't fancy the pizza guy.

After I placed the pizzas down, I was stood naked in front of the group again as Sophie got up and gave me a hug.

It was a weird feeling hugging an attractive girl while naked. I quickly put the towel back on and we our pizzas.

The end.