My Unusual Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Becoming a mother and finding my voice.
3.3k words
3.79
13.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shiprat
shiprat
917 Followers

I was curled up after another sex session that morning with Dharamji's hairy arm around me when there was a knock on the door. I was petrified because I was buck naked, as was he.

"Hain?" he grunted loudly.

"Parth bhaiyya is in a taxi." I heard Bhima's voice say. And then I heard his footsteps trail away.

Dharamji gave my breasts another squeeze and rolled away, saying,

"Take a bath."

That's when the haze of sexual delight cleared and I realized that I had only 20 minutes to wash all the sex off me before my husband got home! As I got dressed quickly and walked down the stairs, my mother in law was standing there.

"Take a bath." she also said.

As I stripped before the bath, I noticed that the bruise on my face was indeed almost gone. This again made me suspect that Pritha had first hand experience of being with Dharamji.

It's been some years so it's hard to remember exactly what I was feeling then. The years since have changed me a lot and added a fresh perspective on things so maybe I'm projecting backwards.

But the four orgasms he gave me that morning seemed to mark a big change because honestly, that was the best feeling I had ever had. That huge wave of tingly and quaking happiness....I liked it. Which made me feel guilty. Which made me feel sad. Which made me think about the sex again to feel better.

Parth spoke to his mother and Dharamji after returning before speaking to me. It was all in front of me in the dining room and I was amazed at how nonchalant they were being. My own heart was racing. Here was my husband, talking to a man I had just been ravaged by all morning. And the mother in law who enabled it.

When my husband did talk to me, it felt like small talk. How are doing doing? Feeling fine? Ma said you were a bit ill. Okay, good. I have brought you some jewelry from Dubai. Etc.

With Parth's return, things returned to the way they used to be. For a couple of weeks at least. Many times, I thought about telling the stranger in bed next to me that his wife had been penetrated multiple times by his "benefactor". But how does one even say that?

It was two nights before Parth made a move on me in bed. We had sex. It was.... Nice. But the nice feeling inside me never crossed beginner levels. I didn't inhale in pleasant discomfort at his girth or size. His smooth handsome young body didn't have that raw masculinity I had been introduced to. And of course, I had none of the pulsing throbbing orgasms the old man had given me.

But still, it felt nice, having sex with Parth, even if in a less moving way.

Looking back, that week is when I truly started enjoying sex, be it with anyone. I started liking the feeling of a warm hard penis probing my insides. It's the best happiest feeling ever.

A couple of weeks later when my mother in law saw me reach for a sanitary pad when I was in my bedroom, she looked a little annoyed.

"You aren't taking pills or anything, right?"

"No, maaji."

"Hmmm." she said and walked away, clearly upset that I wasn't pregnant. I knew it was most likely because of the pill.

About ten more days went by and my encounters with Dharamji started seeming like a distant memory. He still joined us for Sunday dinner and still stared at me even in front of my husband. But otherwise he had gone back to what he used to be, mostly out of sight and out of mind.

One afternoon, Pritha and I were watching TV and Parth was sitting nearby working on his laptop when the maid came in.

"Dharamji is asking Shama didi to go up for some work."

I was stunned! Last time, he had given Parth being out of town as a flimsy justification for forcing himself on me. But now he was summoning me as he was right here?

The maid gave me a long knowing look and wiped her lips lightly with the back of her hand. Had she been on her knees in front of him? I felt an irrational pang of jealousy before my nerves kicked in.

"Go, beti." Pritha said.

Parth didn't even look up from his laptop as I got up and went upstairs.

Dharamji started off doggy style on the bed this time. Really hard doggy style. Like saving all the intensity since the past 3 weeks. The bed creaked so much I wondered if Parth could hear it downstairs. Pounding me hard, pushing my face into the bed, he rode me.

I might have cried a little then, and he might have thought it was because I was being forced. But it was because of my guilt at how much this horny ugly old man was giving me more pleasure. When I hollered through my first orgasm since Parth came back, I wondered if he could hear that too.

Maybe because it had been a while, Dharamji didn't last as long as he usually did. After depositing his sperm inside me, he slapped my naked ass as a signal for me to leave.

When I returned after cleaning myself up properly, Parth was in the bedroom reading the newspaper. He looked at me calmly and asked,

"Ho gaya.....kaam?"

Later I thought about the pause. You see, that question, in everyday terms, means "done with work?" but it could also, in another context, mean "done with sex?". Because kaam can mean both work and sex (hence Kaam Sutra).

"Ji." I said, expecting him to ask something more about exactly what it was that Dharamji needed me for. But he went back to reading the newspaper.

I managed to find Bhima quickly and asked him to get me more of those pills. He nodded and set off. I did enjoy sex with Dharamji but I didn't want his ugly babies! I had no idea how to make sure it was only Parth's baby. Like I said, orthodox society, no sex education. No smart phones. I just knew the morning after pill as advertised then on TV.

I was alone in the kitchen a while later when I saw Bhima return on his bullet motorcycle. My mother in law was in the front yard by the tulsi. She saw me and Bhima exchange looks. And then she saw the telltale medical paper bag in his hand.

The look she gave me! It still chills my spine! It wasn't anger so much as disappointment that I wasn't as stupid as she thought I was. She asked Bhola to hand her the bag. She confirmed its contents and then started walking towards the house.

My heart was pounding against my chest as the door opened and she walked in. I was readying my speech when she said,

"Shama, I'm going to be as direct with you as I can."

The calmness in her voice threw me off. I had expected her to be angry.

"The earlier you get pregnant, the easier everyone's lives will be. Don't you want to have a baby?"

"Maaji I do, but I want to have..."

She cut me off and what she said next showed she knew exactly what I was going to say.

"Shama, you're not stupid. Listen to me." she held me by the shoulder gently. "The only thing that matters is you have a baby. Nothing else matters. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

I didn't then. I did a while later. I was not being whored out to Dharamji for a random kinky reason. I was being bred. By him. For him.

I was worried that I'd bring shame on the family if I got pregnant by that ugly old man. But my family, well, my new family, wanted exactly that!

"Ji maaji." I said.

"Besides, he's good, he's rich and old, and what else do you have to do all day? We have servants for everything. He is so much older than you are. Do you understand what I'm saying? Don't make this last longer than it has to."

It somehow lifted another weight off my shoulders. I thought to myself, why exactly am I fighting this? That old man is so much better in bed. My husband seems to treat sex as a chore. If my mother in law wants her first grandchild to be the old man's bastard, who am I to care? Hell, maybe if it was a son, it would get his raw masculinity.

So I gave myself in to the situation completely. In name and for the world, I was Parth's Shama. But in actuality, I was like a hired womb. I wondered if Parth was infertile and so in on it. Maybe that's why they had picked me on the marriage market despite him being so out of my league on paper AND paid for the wedding? Were my parents in on it too?

I was barely getting versed in the ways of heterosexual sex back then without Google to the rescue. It took me years to figure out that my poor husband was gay. Back then, the bumpkin that I was, I thought it was just some college hazing thing, not the way you are born.

That realization have made the later years of our marriage a lot happier. But that equilibrium was still years away.

Parth kept spending more and more time at the factory buried under work which meant I spent more and more time upstairs buried under Dharamji's bulk. Most days were a blur of sex and meals. Parth would leave for the factory and I would head upstairs with a food tray.

The old man had an insatiable appetite in food and sex! I didn't realize back then what a special talent he was in bed, especially for his age. There was no Viagra in those days. It was just his raw testosterone.

He would be so rock hard and last so long! I could feel his veins inside me. And his huge body started feeling comforting on top of me. I was on top of him a lot too, tho looking back, I was still a novice at riding. And doggy styling was his favorite, often pushing my face into a pillow with his foot. He would make me cum so hard so many times. I miss him sometimes.

Finally it happened.

I missed my period. Pritha had been right. As soon as my pregnancy was confirmed, everything became smooth. Dharamji stopped summoning me, stopped even joining us for dinner. I later learned he had also taken ill.

His baby inside me was very much his because the doctors said it was too big and oddly positioned. I had to have a c-section.

Dharamji however, did not live to see his son. He had a massive heart attack a few weeks into my pregnancy. I later wondered if all that sudden hectic sexual activity with me had triggered it. He wasn't exactly super healthy, tho he had great stamina in bed.

Maaji put me in charge of washing his body before the funeral, along with the maid who was also his plaything. We both made shy eye contact as our hands met while washing his penis.

After the funeral, the will was opened. And there was a bombshell in it.

Dharamji had left everything to my unborn child, naming me caretaker. Parth and Pritha got nothing. They looked so crestfallen. And terrified. I could kick them out if I wanted.

I didn't, of course. But it did change the power dynamic slowly.

The lawyers had me sign a lot of papers as they walked me through what my new responsibilities and thus powers were. The house and the 75% share in the business that Parth owned was now given to my son, and I was in charge until he was an adult.

"This will makes my wife my new boss." Parth drily observed. "And my new landlady."

He did not seem as devastated as Pritha did. Which made me suspect the old man had pulled a fast one on her. That perhaps the promise was, she bring him a woman to fuck and leave with a child, and the mother son inherit everything.

In the moment though, I was more overwhelmed than anything. I was pregnant for the first time and the morning sickness was really bad. I signed all the papers, but until the baby came, Pritha was running the house and Parth was running the business.

Dharamji's son whom we named Prativ was obviously a lot of work for me as a mother. My mom did come to help as is the tradition. The child was a healthy one.

We can fast forward to the days before Prativ's first birthday.

We had planned a nice celebration, relatives were coming in, and the general mood was festive. My mental state was very different. I was overwhelmed with motherhood. Looking back, there was also PPD.

And there was the fact that I had not had sex since I got pregnant! Parth had not made a move on me at all, through the pregnancy and after. He acted like it was out of concern for my recovery. But I had a C-section so my sex parts weren't really something that needed recovery.

Years later, I learned that this was the time Parth was hooking up with a couple of men who worked at his factory. Getting his dick sucked and ass fucked regularly.

But not me. I was effectively a milk machine. And mentally, in a very frustrated place.

"Did Bhima get all the supplies? And did he get the panditji booked for the pooja?" Pritha asked me one night a few days before the birthday party. I had just put Prativ down.

"I know he got all the supplies. They are in the kitchen. But I don't know about the panditji. Should I go ask him?"

Pritha looked at the clock. It was close to 11.

"Yeah, he should be up."

I went to the servant rooms in the back. Bhima had been with the family for a decade or so. His room was the biggest. I had never actually been to it myself, but I knew where it was.

"Bhima?" I gently knocked. The door was ajar. I could hear radio. I pushed the door slightly.

"Bhi..."

I stopped mid breath. Bhima was in his bed, half covered with a blanket. He was asleep. But he was also naked. Curled on his side. And his substantial penis was hard and exposed.

I blushed and walked away, feeling shy. But also impressed. I had not seen a dick like that ever. It was thick and long and young and imposing looking.

Halfway back to our door, I stopped. I realized I was wet.

My heart beat a bit faster as I turned around, reminding myself, it's my house for now. And he's my employee. Who seems to like me. I like him.

I stepped inside his room and bolted the door.

I gently sat on the bed next to his sleeping naked form. His cock was still erect and in fact oozing a little. I put one hand on it and squeezed it. It seemed to get harder and Bhima purred a little.

My mouth was almost drawn to it, reminding me of the many times I gave Dharamji a blowjob. I put the big head in my mouth and that finally woke him up.

"Memsaab." He said drawing a deep breath.

I made eye contact with him, taking more of him in my mouth. He stared back. I put pressure with my tongue like taught by his old boss. And Bhima's eyes rolled back in his head.

For the next few minutes, I sucked his cock passionately, and he lay back and purred through it, playing with my hair.

I was on fire down there but he was making no effort to take my clothes off. So I started doing it myself. With my right hand holding his cock in my mouth, my left hand opened the knot of my salwar.

I slid out of it and my panties and got on top of him in a glide. I was so horny!

"I haven't slept with anyone in a very long time."

I said.

"I know." he gently said, putting his hand on my hip.

I held his dick, wet with my saliva, and slowly sat on it.

"Oh Bhimaaa!" I let out a happy cry as his big thick organ invaded my insides.

"Ohhh." he said suddenly grabbing both my hips and pumping up hard.

Soon my kurta and bra were off and we were making the proverbial beast with two backs, hugging each other tight as I kept riding him and he kept fucking up at me.

"Oh it's happening..." I whimpered as I felt that old exhilaration again. I squeezed him inside me.

"You're so tight!" he said, grabbing my breasts.

And that's when there was a knock on the door.

"Bhima? Bhima?" Pritha's voice rang out.

He froze mid thrust. So did I and we looked at each other.

"Ignore her." I said and resumed my movements.

"Ji memsaab." he said and started thrusting back into me.

"Harder!"

"Bhima!? Shana? Are you in there?"

"Harder."

"Bhima!"

"Harder harder....oh yes ohhh aaaaaAAA"

I let out a happy cry. The knocking stopped. I heard footsteps walked away.

Bhima had cum inside me as I came. I lay on top of him doing some period math. I thought I was okay. But even if I did get pregnant, I wouldn't mind, I thought, squeezing his muscular arm.

"She is going to fire me." Bhima said.

"You don't work for her." I said, wiping my thighs as I got up. "You work for me. Remember to arrange for the guruji."

He smiled.

"I love you, memsaab." he said.

I smiled, feeling a surge of affection for the man who had been my only ally in the house, to the extent possible. We kissed.

After getting dressed, I returned to our house. Pritha was waiting by her door.

"He will arrange for the guruji."

I said making eye contact with her. She stared at me, seeming to choose her words.

"People will talk, Shama."

"Oh now you're suddenly thinking about such things?"

I was as surprised as she was. I had never talked back at her. But I was feeling a post orgasm high.

"No one will talk. Only you will talk. If you want to talk, talk to your son about the last time..."

"Enough." She cut me off. "Do what you like."

And slammed the door behind her.

I went to our room. Prativ was sound asleep as was Parth. I got in bed next to them, feeling good about myself for the first time in ages.

The next morning was less tense than I expected. Pritha seemed to have decided to just pretend that last night never happened, and got busy with the birthday party details.

A couple of hours went by and I saw Bhima doing his usual duties.

"Maaji, I'm going to get Dharamji's place cleaned up. We could use it if any guests want to rest."

"Good idea." She said.

I walked to the door and yelled out,

"Bhima, come help me clean up the apartment upstairs."

I made eye contact with Pritha who looked at me for a second and looked away.

It felt oddly comforting being on that bed, getting plowed hard by another virile man. The bed where I spent more time naked than with my husband.

We did clean the place between sex. For the next few hours, the strapping muscular Bhima showed me pleasures I hadn't experienced in a long time. This time, he was careful to not cum inside me.

shiprat
shiprat
917 Followers