My Vanity Photo Shoot

Story Info
What stays in Vegas.
2.7k words
4.59
13k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Philahott
Philahott
20 Followers

MY VANITY PHOTO SHOOT

I've done a lot of photoshoots over the years, BUT none compared to the shoot I did with V, V K. Star, the Transsexual porn star. Yep that V one of the hottest stars to ever grace the transsexual porn scene, IMHO. If you have watched transsexual Porn over the years, you probably jerked off to her as she laid pipe to males, females, and other transsexuals or put her beautiful ass on display to be fucked hard and deep!

No, I'm not a professional photographer, aka make my living at it, but I was, and I guess still am, an outstanding semi- Professional Photographer. While I am at it, I should give some background on myself.

I attended the AVN/AEE & Consumer Electronics show in Vegas for a number of years. It's the Porn extravaganza where all the Adult companies and porn stars showcase their wares. It's also the biggest electronic show in the world, an opportunity to see all the new tech stuff and some very hot things in the Adult Video world. They also have the Academy Awards for Porn, which I attended once or twice. It's Porn at its finest and most extravagant. The last time I attended was before the pandemic. As a photographer, I'd wander the exhibit floor, take pictures of the porn actresses, send them the shots for use on their websites, etc. If I was really attracted to them, I often asked if they were down for a "private shoot," and most would be more than willing. We'd agree on a price and set up a time to meet back at my hotel. This often led to great photo shoots of some hot starlets and sometimes great sexual fun!

To provide further perspective, I have had bisexual threesome sex several times, but I'm not attracted to men. My thing is sex with transsexuals. I had my first transsexual experience around 1990 and had my first bisexual threesome in the early 2000s. I'm not into solo male-on-male experiences, only MMF. If the female wants to see two guys get it on, that's cool as it turns me on to know that type of action gets the female excited. I'd love to do a male, TS, and a female or me with two transsexuals.

So back to V. I saw her at the Devil's Film booth promoting their stuff. We seemed to hit it off while I was taking some shots of her. All I can say is she is a natural in front of the camera; she just comes alive. V was in a tight sequined mini skirt, high heels, and fishnet stockings encasing those long legs. At almost 5" 10" with a 36d-26-36 body and sporting a nice thick 7 inches of cock she was the epitome of a transsexual superstar. She was sexy, seductive, playful, and a crowd pleaser. Remember, transsexual Porn didn't have as big of a following as it does now back then. I think its explosion had a lot to do with her exotic beauty and her ability to fuck ass and take dick. Who wouldn't consider going to bed with V no matter how straight you claimed to be?

So, I asked, "V, would you be interested in doing a private shoot for me when things wrap up here?"

She gave me that sly, mischievous look that only V can give and said,

"Yeah, Will, I've got some free time this evening around 6:00 pm. How long are we talking, and what's the compensation?"

I gave her my business card with my hotel/room number & a dollar figure.

"About 2 hours max & will this cover your fee, sweetheart?" I asked.

"I've got a few outfits, but feel free to bring anything you'd like to get some shots in."

"Okay, baby, I will see you then," she answered.

I was staying in a lovely suite at the MGM Grand, so I headed back from the Vegas Convention center to set up the photo shoot. I had packed strobe lights and lightweight poles for the backdrop. I laid out a couple of outfits for her themed around her, wearing a man's dress shirt.

As I said, I'm a professional in my photo sessions. I shoot with Nikon equipment and know my way around studio lighting and model posing. The most unprofessional thing I will do with some models is go commando so they will see the eight-inch bulge in my pants when things get hot during a shoot. I think we all like being the center of attention, told we are glamorous or handsome and made to feel sensual in front of the camera. When shooting women in Porn, we often end up having sexual fun afterward. With non- porn models, it varies. I also shoot classy, not raw, raunchy pornographic stuff. That's not my style. They may be nude and sexy, but it's always classy!

I got a knock on my door a little after 6:00 pm. There she was, standing at my door with a garment bag on her shoulder in the tightest blue jeans and a BeBe tank top barely holding her 36D tits.

"Hey, baby, you going to invite me in?" She asked.

"Of course, sweetheart, you just stunned me standing there like that!" I replied.

"Oh, I did, did I? Well, we'll see how much more stunning I can be during this photo shoot," as she gave me a light but sensual kiss on my lips.

With that, she wiggle walked her tight blue jean encased ass across the floor to look at the photo set up and laid her garment bag on the chair. I hadn't hit the tables in Vegas yet, but I knew I would be a winner this night.

She unzipped her garment bag and pulled out the items she had chosen for the shoot.

"The bathroom is over here if you want to change, V." I offered her a choice of a drink or water.

"No need Will. I can switch outfits in here and check my make-up; there's plenty of light! Unless you have an issue with me changing in front of you?"

She followed that statement with a look that I can only describe as sexy, playful, pure V. You've seen it 1,000 times in her movies, and I was lucky to get that complete seductive look.

"I just wanted to ensure that you were comfortable, and I always try to be a gentleman."

"Yes, I can see that, and I appreciate it and find it very charming. Wish there were more guys like that around!"

"I'm supposed to be meeting this guy and his girlfriend later this evening, but I am not up to doing a girl this evening, and I know he just wants to watch!" she said matter of factly.

Just that quickly, V had established a comfort level that would carry us through the photo shoot and into bed. We chatted about where we were from, how she got into the business, and how she loved to fuck in her movies as she changed into her stockings and the man's dress shirt for the first series of photos. She left her G-string on as I always shoot tastefully. She appreciated that approach since she felt like all some folks wanted to see was her cock.

"You wouldn't believe how some people think I'm just this hot Mexican chick with a dick, and that's it! Believe me, I love my dick to be worshiped, but it's not everything about me," she stated emphatically!

"I understand, baby, and I hear you," I replied.

Watching her change was a real treat for me and about as arousing as possible. She was changing clothes all right, but she was doing it to ensure I was aroused. The way she would bend over that phatt ass and how she would look back at me were all designed for maximum viewing pleasure on my part. Gotta love a woman who knows she's got you in the palm of her hand.

As she went through her outfit changes, her bulge was there, and every once in a while, the material couldn't entirely cover the head of her beautiful brown cock or conceal her shaved balls. The tent in my pants from my hard dick was there, too, as I desperately tried to be professional. Every once in a while, she would start licking her lips as she focused on my crotch. Of course, licking her lips made for an even sexier shot, but she was clearly aroused.

As I said, there is something about a photo shoot that can lead to sexual arousal IF both parties are up for it.

We ended the photo shoot with her wearing a garter belt, sheer black stockings/ high heels, a pair of panties barely holding her hard dick, and a corset. God, did she look stunning! Keep in mind that we hadn't touched each other during the entire shoot except for the light kiss when she first came in the door.

"Let's take a quick glance at what we've got," she said as we sat next to each other, and I hooked up the camera to my laptop. We were shoulder to shoulder, and our bodies touched to our knees!

"Mmm, I like these a lot and can't wait for you to send me some when you get back home!"

"Meantime, I need something else," as she leaned into my lips and grabbed my cock through my pants.

We kissed about as passionately as one could. My tongue dancing with hers. We were aggressive with each other, pressing each other hard. This was not going to be gentle lovemaking but rather an all-out, no holds barred fuck session. We stood up from the desk and went to the king bed. By this time, she had unbuckled my belt, and my pants fell to the floor while my dick was its full 8 inches.

"I'm going to get that motherfucker in my mouth and work it over. I need it," she said as she peeled off her corset!

"It's all yours," I replied flat on my back at the edge of the bed.

All that unbridled passion you've seen on the screen was on full display as she got on her knees and devoured my cock. I was touching the back of her throat, and she loved every inch of it. As a lover of cock sucking and pussy eating myself, you kinda know when someone is into sucking dick or just doing it because. Maybe she was horny from being all day at the show in front of hundreds of people; perhaps she got hornier from the photoshoot. Who knows, but she was wide open now, especially when she pushed my legs back, so my ass was tilted in the air, and started drooling on my balls and tongue fucking my ass.

"Oh god damn, that's it," I screamed.

"You going to give V that ass, Will? Are you going to let me tongue fuck that hole and then dick you deep and hard?"

All I could do was hold onto the sheets with both hands and say "Yes" through gritted teeth.

"Good, now swing around and hang your head over the edge of the bed so I can put this dick deep in your throat."

I did as I was told and swung around with her standing spread-eagled above me. She lowered her now hard cock into my mouth and leaned in to continue sucking me. I grabbed her voluptuous ass and went to town worshipping that shemale cock. She was a great size with some length and thickness. She would take a second from sucking me and ask:

"Are you loving that dick, Papi? It feels soo good down your throat!"

It wasn't long before we got into a ball-licking rhythm and were deep-throating each other's dicks. It all came to a head, so to speak when we were both on the bed side by side tonguing the others asshole.

Simultaneously we said, "I need your asshole to fuck!"

We chuckled cause clearly, both of us needed some hard dick up our asses. Can you imagine what went through my head knowing I was going to get the infamous V's cock up my ass, and I would get to fuck her ass? She was an aggressive ass fucker on screen, and based on what had gone on so far between us; my ass was going to be in for a serious workout. But I also knew payback would be a bitch when I got my turn at her sweet booty.

"Ladies first," to which she replied, "You are quite the gentleman."

"Get up on all four, so I can lube up that black ass of yours."

Once again, I complied with no hesitation. She began putting some lube up my hole with her fingers and, on occasion, rubbing her uncovered cock up and down my crack. We both thought about going bareback, but since I hadn't been tested, we decided that would not be a good move.

"I'm going to give you a great fuck, V." To prove my point, I clamped down on her three lubed fingers in my ass. "Mmm, you nasty fucker, this is going to be fun," as I relaxed and clamped down again

"Well, we'll see who cums out on top in this contest," as she slapped my ass and slipped the condom on her rock-hard cock.

And just like that, one of my all-time favorite porn stars was sliding up my asshole with her sweet ass dick. She went in easy doggy and started pounding away.

"Gimme, that ass, Daddy! Push back on this dick, baby, show Mommy you love it."

We flipped over onto my back, shoved a pillow under my ass, and V went back to pounding me. We could deep kiss in this position and tell each other to fuck harder. When I look back on it, she was one of the best ass fucks I ever had up until that point. Between our intense kissing, I kept telling her how much I loved her dick in my hole and to keep pounding me!

After a while, I said, "It's my turn to open your ass up!"

"Yeah, you earned it; you are quite a butt slut, Will."

"How could I be anything butt with you in my bed," I answered.

We were sweating, and she had that glow about her that you get when you've been fucking hard. That turned me on even more as I slid all 8 inches up her sweet brown butt.

All she could say was, "Thank you, Daddy, that's what I needed all damn day!" "Make that ass yours, Will!"

With her butt in the air and her face in the pillow, I slammed into her hole mercilessly, and she begged for it harder and deeper. V is truly the epitome of versatility when it comes to fucking. When she is topping you, she shows no mercy, but when you are dicking her, she wants it all in her and then some. When we flipped over into missionary, we kissed, and she whispered some of the most unforgettable stuff as I pounded her ass. When she saw I was running out of steam, she climbed on top of me and lowered that phatt ass of hers down on my dick, and we kept going.

We blew our loads pretty much the same time, with her riding my dick and me tugging on her cock. I exploded in the condom while it was deep in her ass. She collapsed on my chest, groaning with her sticky cum between us. It was a sexy but nasty feeling to have her cum on my stomach and chest.

When I finally softened & slipped from her ass, she remarked, "I wish I could have taken that load in my throat, but you just felt too good in my ass."

"As much as I would have enjoyed that, your ass was just too tight for me to switch!"

We hugged and kissed as lovers do after some good sex. We eventually showered and said our goodbyes. I sent her the shoot pictures, but unfortunately, we lost touch over the years.

Well, as I said, this happened 10-15 years ago, and since then, she has retired from the industry. However, her memory is just as fresh today as it was then.

Philahott
Philahott
20 Followers