My Vegas Trip to Remember Pt. 03

Story Info
Two virgins follow instructions from a friend.
4.6k words
4.58
11.7k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomPen
TomPen
37 Followers

It was the day of the conference. My head was still spinning from the evening before. A magical evening at a strip club followed by a blowjob and pussy grinding with my college crush Molly.

I had made my way to the conference floor. Sarah and Molly were there already, sitting, eating some breakfast pastries. I could see them glance at me, then look back towards each other, giggling.

I knew they were talking about the strip club. I hoped anyway.

I made my way over and sat next to them.

Sarah greeted me, "Hey there Casanova."

"Huh? I don't know what you mean," I replied.

"That's okay. I hope you had a good time," She continued.

"I did, I can't thank you enough. It was a blast," I responded.

"You are most welcome. It was fun for me too. I'll be paying for a while on my credit card, but totally worth it," She commented.

"Well, thank you, you didn't have to," I responded.

Molly jumped in, "Yeah, I think it was more than worth it for all of us."

As we turned out attention to the speakers, we continued to smile and remiss.

It was the end of a long day at the conference. I was a little tired, so I figured I would just call it an early evening. Day two would be a little shorter but still an early morning.

I gave the girls each a hug,

"I'll see you both in the morning, have a good evening," still thinking I was just a one-time thing for Sarah and Molly.

"Sounds good, see you soon!" Sarah responded.

After a quick box dinner, I had saved from the conference, I had showered and put on my PJ's. I was resting on the bed, enjoying some TV for the evening when someone knocked on the door.

I peered through the peephole, to see Molly and Sarah standing there in the hallway.

Opening the door, I greeted them, "Hey what are you up to?"

Molly replied, "Oh, nothing. We were bored and just wanted to hang out. Is that okay?"

"Sure! I am just watching some TV, if that is okay with you?" I replied.

They both entered my room. Sarah sat in the chair, still a little stained from the evening before. While Molly sat on the bed next to me.

"So, did you like last night?" Sarah inquired.

"Yeah, I mean, of course I did. Who wouldn't?" I responded.

"I know! Wild! I wasn't sure because I never asked before I left."

"No, it was wonderful, that lap-dance was intense," I said.

Sarah responded, "Did you get any surprises in the dance?"

"Sarah!" Molly interjected.

"You mean, did I get a happy ending?" I asked.

"You guys! Too much info," Molly said.

"Calm down Molly. Yeah.. did you get a happy ending?" Sarah continued.

"Unfortunately, no, no I didn't," I responded, thinking it was the end of her inquiry.

"Oh, that's a bummer, I did!"

"What? When?" I asked.

"Well, when I was watching Molly get her dance," She answered.

"Besides, I'm sure that was a good thing, since you needed to you know..."

"Know what?" I inquired.

"You know..."

"No..." I replied.

"Since you needed to save some for your fun later, with Molly."

I was taken back. How did she know? Did Molly tell her? I thought it was a secret.

"Ummmm, I don't know what you mean," I played dumb.

"Yes, you do! I know all about it. Girls talk you know," she said.

I looked over to Molly, she had her eyes down towards the floor, a little bit embarrassed.

"It's okay, we are all adults here. Nothing to hide," Sarah continued.

"So, I hear you got your first B.J.? Did you like it?" She continued her questioning.

"Yeah, I mean..." looking to Molly as to not expose too much information.

She nodded at me in approval.

"It was fabulous, Molly was really good," I said.

"What else did you do?" Sarah wanted to know.

"Ummm. Well, I kinda, ummm, rubbed my tip on her pussy," I reluctantly replied.

"Oh yeah? Did you fuck?!"

"No!" Molly interjected.

"We didn't go that far," She continued.

"Ohh," Sarah responded. "Too bad, that would have been a great story. Why not?" She asked.

Molly replied, "Because we are both new and we didn't want to mess anything up."

"Ohh! That's fabulous! I love the idea of you two together," Sarah continued.

"Well don't worry about being affectionate in-front of me! I am totally cook with it."

"You two should Kiss!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Go on, kiss! I want to see it".

Molly and I, looked at each other. It was a good excuse for some PDA. Besides, I thought about how I could kiss Molly again all day. We each shrugged, scooted closer to each other and leaned in. I kissed her gently on the lips, flashes of our evening from before emerging.

"You call that a kiss? Come on! Really kiss her! Like you mean it!" Sarah demanded.

I leaned back in, determined to not be intimidated. We began to kiss again, this time, I held her head in tight with my hand. First with my lips closed, the opening slightly. She kissed me back, opening her mouth slightly. She then allowed her tongue to pierce between her lips into mine. I greeted her with my tongue, opening my mouth wider, allowing our tongues to intertwine. She pressed into me, kissing harder, and harder, until we were kissing full-out as we had done the evening before.

For a moment, I forgot Sarah was watching us, focusing in on Molly's lips, tongue, breath, and smell. I pulled her closer, leaning back a little onto the bed so that she was leaning over me. As we continued to kiss passionately, I could feel her hand touch my leg, exploring as she kissed. She allowed herself to wander up my leg, then inner thigh. I was starting to get hard in my pj's, the thin material did very little to conceal my now bulging member.

As I continued, I heard a request, it was Sarah, I had forgotten all about her.

"Touch her breast," Sarah said.

I complied, reaching out, gently cupping her breast over her shirt and bra. I enjoyed her soft breasts filling my hand. Her hand continuing to wander on my thigh and leg.

"Take off her shirt," Sarah instructed.

I complied, pausing our passionate kiss, Molly sat up slightly, allowing me to pull the material over her head, exposing her black lace bra.

"She's beautiful isn't she," Sara asked.

"She is amazing," I responded.

"I want to see her tits, take off the bra," Sara gave further instruction.

I wasn't experienced in this category, so I reached back with my hands attempted to unfasten her bra. I was struggling a little bit when I felt another hand assist me. It was Sarah, helping.

Once Molly's bra was free, her breast began to move freely over me. I let my hands wander all over her waist, back, and back up to her breasts.

"There you go, give her some loving," I heard from Sarah.

I could tell Molly was enjoying it as she had her eyes closed, moaning a little under my touch.

With my touch, Molly was emboldened, moving her hand from my leg, rubbing directly over my rock-hard bulge over the thin material as Molly leaned back into kissing me.

"Maybe you can suck on her nipples a little bit. Molly let him suck your nipples," Sarah instructed.

Molly stopped her kissing, sat up slightly. She allowed her beautiful breasts to hang freely in front of me. The prior evening, they were mostly under my dress shirt, but this evening, they were in full view. Molly sat up further and straddled me again. Just as she had done the evening before. She leaned forward so her breasts pushed into my face, lifting one up so that her nipple was at my lips.

Taking a page from her playbook the evening before, I gently stuck out my tongue and gave it a soft subtle exploratory lick.

"Mmmmm..." Molly responded.

"There you go, lick it more, suck it in between your lips, tease that nipple with your tongue," Sarah instructed.

I did, I opened my lips slightly, my lips grabbed onto her erect nipple, as I sucked it into my mouth. As I did this, I felt her hard nipple enter my mouth. I allowed the tip of my tongue to reach forward, just flicking her nipple, teasing, playing.

"Ohhhhh, yeahhhh, mmmmhmm," Molly responded as she tilted her head back.

I continued to lick and suck, swirling her nipple around with my tongue.

"Bite it a little, gently though," further instructions came.

I complied.

"Yeeeaaahhhhh, that feels good," Molly agreed.

I continued, licking, sucking, gently biting down. A kid in a playground. I then paused, and moved to the opposite side, again, playing, sucking. As I did this, she continued to gently rub her hands across my thigh and hard cock. We were both enjoying the element of playing with each other under Sarah's instruction.

She must have not been able to take more of my teasing as she then moved her breasts away from my mouth, leaning back in to kiss me. She was on a whole new gear. My licking, sucking, and biting really got her going. I think Sarah watching and coaching us only added to her pleasure.

As she kissed me, she started with my lips, then my neck, and collarbone. It was aggressive as she even nibbled on my skin a little. It felt fantastic. While she did this, she continued to place her hand back on my hard cock, rubbing it more.

At this point, Molly moved away from me enough for me to glance over at Sarah. She was watching us intently from the chair. She already had one of her hands up her shirt caressing her nipples. I could tell she had already removed her own bra, placing it to the side of the chair. Her other hand was halfway down her now unbuttoned jeans as her hand moved up and down under her now exposed black panties.

Like the evening before, she was enjoying the show. Only now, she didn't have to hide her actions as much.

I was too horny to stop any of it, caught up under Molly's touch, watching Sarah finger herself to our show. I looked back towards Molly's waiting lips upon mine..

"That looks really uncomfortable, maybe you should take off those pj's Molly," as Sara provided more instruction.

Molly stopped her kiss, sat up off of me, and then began to unbutton the top of my pj's

"Are you sure Molly?" I inquired.

"Mmm hmmm," she agreed.

I lifted my ass up, so she could fully remove my pj's, leaving only my boxers in their place.

"Let's see it, let's see this dick you told me about," Sara demanded of Molly.

Molly slowly, pulled my boxers down, releasing my hard cock into the cool air. Again, releasing me for her and now Sarah to see.

"Did you like it?" Sarah asked Molly

"Mmmm hmmm..." she responded.

"Do you want to suck it again?"

"Mmmm hmmmm..." she responded again.

"Show me how you did it last night. Suck his cock," Sarah commanded

In compliance, Molly scooted her body down the bed, aligning her head with my hard dick. As she did the night before, began to lick, and tease my cock as if she was an explorer of a new world. My pre-cum was slowly oozing from my tip.

"That is so hot Molly, suck off that pre-cum for me," Sara continued.

Molly complied, opening her lips, allowing the tip of my cock to be enveloped by them. Her tongue brushing upwards and over the tip, lapping up my pre-cum. I quivered again at the sensation.

"Do you like the taste of him?" Sarah asked

"Mmmm hmmmm..." Molly could only moan as she had the tip of my cock in her mouth.

"Suck that cock for me, take it in," Sarah again demanded.

Molly pushed forward as her lips ran down my shaft, she continued until she let a little gag out. Then she released back up, again back down.

She began to build a rhythm as I looked down, to watch Molly's head bob up, then down. Slurping, sucking, on my cock. It felt so good.

"Ohh, that is soo..." I moaned in pleasure under Molly's consumption of my cock.

Again, I looked to my side, I could see Sarah, continuing to masturbate while she watched Molly 's head bobbing over me. Molly focused on my pleasure, Sarah focused on our show.

"You can get comfortable too," I interjected to Sarah.

"I thought you would never ask," she replied.

Sarah proceeded briefly stand up from the chair. Her pants already falling to the floor as they were mostly off her hips already. She reached down, stripping her top off. Her breasts hug down freely into her stomach. Then then bent down, sliding off her black panties, stepping out of her clothing now laying on the floor.

Sarah again sat down on the chair. This time, fully naked. She placed her heels up on the edge of the chair, providing her more access to her wet pussy. She again was watching Molly continuing to suck on my cock, now able to fully pleasure herself. I continued to watch Sarah, masturbating for a few moments. Sarah was rubbing her clit, then she briefly brought her hand to her mouth, sucking on her own juices. She reached back down, inserting her fingers gently into her pussy, fingering herself.

Sarah's body began to deepen in breath as she switched her motions and pleasures. Her hand raked into her bush, then down into her lips, back up, back down on to her clit, then back to fingering her pussy. As she played with pussy, she continued to pinch and tease her nipples with the other hand.

She began to become focused only on her own pleasure as she closed her eyes, allowing her head to fall back into the chair. Her pace quickening. She didn't need to watch us anymore anyway as Molly's sucking on my cock grew louder and louder, introducing more and more moans into her sucking me. Sarah began to shake under her self-pleasure, she was cumming hard to our show.

I could barely handle it, Molly aggressively sucking and licking my cock as I watched Sarah cum on the chair.

I began to thrust my cock hard into Molly's throat, bucking quicker and quicker. Again, that rush of blood building in my shaft and tip. I could no longer hold it.

"FUCK, I'm going to cum," I said.

Cum came rushing from my shaft, again pulsing, convulsing. This time, deep into her throat. Molly choking as my gushing cum entered her throat. She gagged over and over to each of my cum shots, but boldly kept her composure as I finished.

My orgasm finally resided, my breath starting to slowdown. Molly lifted her head up off of my cock, gently licking the remaining cum off my tip. Her eyes teary from gagging on me.

Sarah, finished herself, still catching her breath. "Molly, you are not being taken care of."

"That's okay, I am enjoying myself," Molly responded.

"No, this won't do," Sarah said.

"Here, trade places. You lay down on the bed," She instructed. Molly complied, laying on the bed with her head towards the top, naked, chest and belly moving up and down under her breath.

"Have you ever sucked on a pussy?" She asked me.

"Ummmm, no, Molly is my first everything," I responded.

"That's okay, I can show you," She replied.

"Molly, open your legs." Molly brought her legs up into a bent position and allowed her knees to fall towards the side, exposing her pink pussy lips for Sarah and I to see.

"Okay, first, get in front of her."

I complied kneeling in front of her pussy between her spread legs.

"Now, lean in over her, kiss her nipples again."

I complied. I supported myself with my arms at her side as I leaned over her, my now shrinking cock over her pussy, I leaned forward, and began to kiss around her breasts. I began gently kissing the outer sides, then working my way in. By the time I reached her areola, her nipples were already erect under my touch. I gently stuck out my tongue, circling her nipple as I licked her areola.

"hmmmmm, ohhh," Molly agreed to my teasing touch.

As before, I moved to her hard nipple, sucking it between my lips. Pulling and sucking on it. Gently biting down. Molly continued to moan.

"That's right, make her moan," Sara said.

"Now, start liking and kissing her chest then belly, making your way to her inner thigh. We want to tease her a little bit."

I began at the top of her nipple, and began to kiss gently down her breast, under her breast, making my way down to her belly button. As I continued down her navel, on to her pubis, I licked and kissed, followed by a slight nibble. I could tell she enjoyed the nibble. This only encouraged me more.

As I made my way to the top of Molly's pussy, I re-directed my kissed to the side, on to her inner thigh, working my way down her leg. Molly arched her back slightly. Her pulse increasing as her belly raised and lowered under her labored breath.

"See that, she is enjoying this!" Sarah said.

"Keep going, now, I want you to gently lick around the outside of her lips, gently working a little bit inward."

I continued back up Molly's inner thigh, kissing, sucking, nibbling. Then I was there, my first pussy. I began to lick her outer lips and inner thigh. I could taste and smell her sweetness. This was different from the sweat of her skin. I was tasting her pussy juices, her wetness under my touch.

Molly then placed her hands on my head, trying to direct me where to go.

"No, no," Sarah Said.

"Let him" as she removed Molly's hands, holding them above her head onto the pillow.

"There you go, keep licking, working your way into that little button like area, do you see it?"

I could, it was a small circular button like area just under the inner upper lips of her pussy. I knew it was her clit from both my porn habit and from the other evening. I knew that was where I should focus my attention.

"Once you get there, stay on it, increase your pressure and aggressiveness," Sarah coached.

"Suck it into your mouth, suck on it hard."

"And whatever you do, don't stop!"

With my directive in place, I continued to circle my tongue inwards, towards her clit. At first I licked it gently.

As I did, I heard Molly, "Mmmmm hmmmm, yess... there!"

I continued to lick gently, then more, and more. As I did, Molly continued to moan and squirm under me.

I decided to be a little more aggressive, I began to envelop her entire clit into my mouth, sucking it in between my lips, just as I did Molly's nipples. Once her clit was in my mouth, I kept sucking it in to hold it for my tongue to encircle, and play with it. I gently flicked it, then licked it with as much length as I could

"Oh FUCK, Oh FUCK, Oh FUCK!" Molly screamed out.

"Right there, don't stop" Sarah directed as she held the now very squirmy Molly down.

"Okay, no reach up with your hand and squeeze that nipple, don't be shy, squeeze it hard."

I complied, continuing to suck and lick her clit, I reached up with my free hand. I had just enough reach to grasp her erect nipple, I pinched and pulled it gently, then harder, and harder.

"Ohhhh yess!!! YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!! Harder! Pull my tit," Molly screamed out.

"ohhhh, ommmmm FUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKK! I'm going to CUM!!!! Molly cried out.

Her hips pressed into my face as she lifted herself up in a bucking motion. She continued to buck and squirm, as I did everything in my power to keep licking and sucking her clit under her movement.

"Keep going!" Sarah yelled

"MMMM HMMM, MMMM HMMMM, OOOOGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDD, FUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!! IM CUMING, IM CUMMING, IM CUMMMGING, OHHHH....... MMMMM!!!!!"

Molly screamed out, bucking harder, convulsing under me, unable to catch her breath.

"Okay, not back off a little, then a little more, let her come back down," Sarah instructed.

I proceeded to continue licking and sucking, releasing her clit from the grasp of my lips, then just licking her more gently with each stroke. Molly was still shaking but starting to calm. Until she finally was able to catch her breath.

"Nicely done" Sarah smiled at me with approval.

"Fuck that was incredible, I have never cum like that!" Molly said.

"I see you liked it too" Sarah said to me as she looked down at my cock. I was already beginning to get erect again from getting Molly to cum so hard.

"Now, both of you," Sarah said.

"Mmm, okay, what?" I inquired.

"I really want to see you two fuck," Sarah said.

"Ummm, I don't know," I questioned.

"I'm down if you are," Molly interjected.

TomPen
TomPen
37 Followers
12