My Very Dear Cô Dâu

Story Info
A lonely airman in Germany writes a letter home to his wife.
3.3k words
4.48
3.7k
3

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
663 Followers

Don Campbell and his bride Lanh are the lead characters in my novella "We're A Wonderful Wife." This vignette takes place in the second half of Chapter 6 of the story. Don is a 19-year-old Airman in the USAF and he is sitting alone in his tiny apartment in Germany, writing a letter to his bride of ten months. Lanh is the youngest daughter of Vietnamese immigrants, she and Don met at a school dance in their sophomore year of high school. Their plans are to spend 6 years in the USAF then return home to live on his family's farm and work at her family's restaurant.

To the shock to both of them both, Don's first assignment out of basic training has been to Germany, they were hoping for a stateside assignment. Don and Lanh are feeling horribly alone, it had taken him a couple of months to secure a place for them to live, and now she could join him.

Cô Dâu is Vietnamese for "bride" and is pronounced "Coe Djow." Don and Lanh will also use the term em yêu quite often, it is Vietnamese for "darling," or "sweetheart," and he might affectionately call her tôm which means "shrimp" because she is so tiny. When they're being playful, he often calls her "Dragon Lady" referencing an Asian female pirate in the comic Terry and the Pirates, in return she will call him Agent Double Oh Seven and Five Eights. An example of their love play with these names is found in my story Serendipitous Liaison which occurred a year after this letter reaches Lanh.

My Very Dear Cô Dâu,

The weather here in the BeNeLux is cold and rainy again. They call this area the BeNeLux which stands for Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg, they are all very close to this portion of Germany and the recreation center on base has many tours to those areas that we can take. I can't wait for you to get here, and we can take those tours together and we can see marvelous places: Amsterdam, Brussels, Luxembourg City, Köln, which we call Cologne. If I'm working or TDY somewhere they have tours for the wives' clubs, and you can go with them if you'd like.

To answer your questions from the last letter, how could I not know that it was your sister Kim-ly's perfume that you put in your previous letter? You rarely wear any perfume, I don't think you own any except the one bottle I bought you, and she bathes in the stuff that was on that letter. Craig never said anything to me about asking Syd to marry him! He was my best man, and he didn't say a word to me. Let him know I'm pissed. And I didn't know anything about Bao and Rosa eloping! That's so wild, I hope they're happy. All I knew was that he was checking her out at our prom, and at our wedding they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Thank you for the picture of them working at the restaurant, Rosa looks so cute with a baby bump, is your mom excited about her first grandchild?

I just closed on the apartment, it's very little and it's the last one available for four more months, and I couldn't stand to be apart for a moment longer than necessary. It's in the town of Dudeldorf which is very close to the base. It is kind of a studio apartment with a separate bedroom, and it has a full bathroom. The first apartments I saw had shared bathrooms and I knew you wouldn't like that at all. The landlord Mr. Grolisch is really nice, and his wife has already made me dinner, a meatball and noodle dish, it was really awesome. Frau Grolisch said she'd teach me to cook German style if I taught her to make Pho. Maybe when you get here, I'll be able to make schnitzel and spätzle!

I'm sorry we couldn't get on-base housing, but they are very short of housing and families with kids get priority based on rank. I got a car, it's a cheap piece of junk, but it runs, and it passes inspection and it's cheaper to insure than something nice. I was thinking of getting a bicycle so I could bike to work then we'd save on gas which is super expensive.

I know you're bored about hearing about the airplanes, but we had some F-14s from the Navy here all week, what huge beasts! Each one is more than twice the size of the little F-16s I see every day. I'm sorry to bring it up, but until you get here that's all I have to cheer me. Until our hold baggage arrives the only entertainment, I have is the Armed Forces Network on the radio and my CDCs, those study guides that teach me how to fix airplanes. Since I'm officially living off base now, I can't eat in the chow hall with my buddies, I live alone here in our new home and occasionally talk to Marty next door and Herr Grolisch downstairs.

But oh, my love, you're right here with me, you're in my heart at all times. You're with me on the freezing cold flightline as I work on balky airplanes, you're with me at the gym as I try to keep my swimmer's shape that you love, and you're with me here on the cold floor where I sleep until you get here. You're with me in my heart at all times... how horrible is it that we were separated, and I was sent here just before our third anniversary together as a couple!

I still remember the day that I met you at the Christmas dance, I couldn't believe that those guys were setting us up as a joke, two hopeless nerds set up for an embarrassing failure. I couldn't believe that they were setting me up with the girl I had been secretly crazy about for over a year. When I saw that it was you that they were setting me up with I wanted to die! You are so cute, so smart, someone too good for me, and there I was, a dirt farmer, a D+ dummy dressed in rags. I felt so sorry that they would do that to you, I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me... But you smiled at me, I could tell you were scared as I was, but you smiled! I remember when our hands first touched, to me it was a magic spell that bound us together the moment our hands touched and will never be broke, not by devil, demon, or (gasp!) cheerleader.

Your hand is so tiny I was terrified to hold it. So small, so fragile, so perfect, but I felt an attraction between you and I, how could I not take your hand? Then we tried to dance, we didn't know what we were doing, we probably looked like zombies lurching out of the graveyard, but it felt so right. I think back to that evening, and I know I was completely in love with you before the song, now our song, was over... I play it back in my head every night:

I hope you don't mind

I hope you don't mind

That I put down in the words

How wonderful life is while you're in the world

It is so true, my life went from living hell made worse by every taunt from the "elite" who made your life a living hell also, to a whole new world where it was just you and I and no one else. Slowly we allowed others to join us but without our permission no one can join us in our world.

When I spoke to all of your relatives as I researched the term paper I wrote about your family, I was terrified to speak to them, I was afraid they would consider me an outsider, some horny white guy hitting on their darling girl trying to get some Asian nookie. But they were all sweet to me, especially Grandma Tri, I wish I knew what she said because she would say something in Vietnamese and your mother kept saying "MOM!" and they would laugh. I'd ask your mom "What did she say?" and your mom replied, "Nothing that either one of us should hear." Every time I'd say goodbye to her, Grandma Tri would say "No kissy kissy!" I laughed when she changed to, "Kissy kissy OK!" once we got engaged.

I miss them all so much, especially Kim-ly and Huy. Kim-ly became my big sister too, teasing me and taunting me sort of like she did to you when you were kids. As for Huy... how many guys can say that their brother-in-law is their best friend? I can't wait to get back home where Huy and I can hunt and play golf. My life has been so blessed by your family. When you and the Terror Twins, Kim-ly and Bao, came out to our farm and you all brought Christmas back to a pair of lonely ol' bachelor farmers, more than just our December changed, our whole lives changed. When my mom died, dad and I sort of died too... all of our smiles died, but you gave us new smiles, new joy, new love. Dad was finally able to say goodbye to mom and admit to himself that he loves Sandy and has for years... it's all because you and your wonderful family came into our lives and taught us how to live and love again. I'm sure my new big sister Tam sat down and talked with dad also. It's handy having a shrink in the family.

But this isn't about them, this is about you... about us. When we decided that this was the path to follow, we both knew that there would be separations when I... when we decided to enlist, but I don't think either one of us was ready for the pain that being separated by 4,000 miles would bring. Hearing your voice on our five-minute morale calls makes me hungry for more, and even when I can barely understand what you're saying through the scratchy radio/telephone connection, just the sound of your voice makes my heart swell. I just want to shout to the whole world how good it makes me feel, I want them all to know that the woman I love is talking to me right now!

When you get off that plane in a few days I will be hard pressed to keep myself from taking you right there on the baggage carousel. It's cold and damp here but in my dreams it's always warm when you are around. I see you coming out of customs headed straight for me wearing that silk print dress that I love, the one that your nipples press against the fabric so hard they leave dents. I can see you look up and you see me waiting for you and you smile that smile that makes me so happy and my cock so hard... then everything slows down. The world suddenly becomes slow, you're walking toward me slowly, and your hips are swinging, your skirt is swaying, inviting me to take you, to love you, to drive you to ecstasy. You drop your carry-on and come to me; your smile broader as you drop your jacket showing your hard nipples as your dress rubs against them.

Time stops, and our fellow travelers don't see us, they are frozen in place as we are trapped by each other's eyes as you approach me. Your eyes! You asked me once what was the sexiest part of your body, and I said then as I say now - it's your eyes. Those beautiful inquisitive coffee black Asian eyes of yours. So beautiful, dark and mysterious, so happy when you see me, filled with pent up desire, a need for closeness, a need to feel me inside of you.

Now you pull your silk dress completely off exposing your lithe, tight body to me. No one turns to look as your dress flutters to the floor, only I can see my love's perfection revealed. Your smile, which captivated me the day I first saw you, now becomes ravenous as you approach, and I remove my clothing to join you in our naked embrace. I gaze at your perfect little breasts with hard pink nipples each atop a perfectly sculpted mound of flesh, both aching for our children not yet born to suckle, but until then they're mine to enjoy, and I cannot wait to savor them.

I drink in the sight of your splendid naked glory. Your peach size breasts bobble merrily as you step toward me, below them a flat tummy and narrow waist marks where I love to hold you tight, then that flares out to beautiful round hips and especially cute butt cheeks completing a perfect, slim hourglass figure. An hourglass with your beautiful tits at the top and your pussy at the bottom. Thank you for not shaving down there! You can't believe how much I love to lick and suck on your pussy while my nose nestles in "the black forest."

Our bodies finally meet, and we embrace each other tightly, the feel of your warm smooth skin against me overpowers my senses. My hard cock is pressed between us, it's aching to enter you and feel your inner warmth and bathe in your sweet juices. And finally, we kiss, months of separation stoked the flames of our passions as our lips meet and our tongues embrace. I pull you tightly and hold you close as you return my kiss with a passion that rivals my own.

When our kiss ends you lean back, your eyes are actually spinning with passion as you gasp, "Now!" It's not a request, it's an order. You want me now. You push me back, down, and I lay in the nest we created of our discarded clothing, you crouch over me and your eyes glistening in passion as your hands press on my shoulders holding me firmly in place and you grin, "It was hard on me too."

Now I feel your pussy lower on to the underside of my erect cock. God! That feels so good! Warm, wet, inviting me in, but at the same time denying me entry because of the way the lips of your pussy wraps around and holds my cock against my stomach. Now you begin to twitch your hips forward and back, just a little, you're starting to spread your natural lubricating juices on me. As you spread your wet warmth on my cock you begin to move back and forth, more and more, your movements becoming jerky and unsteady. I moan with you as you slide your pussy back and forth sliding your tiny, supersensitive clit up and down the length of my cock, lubricated by your fluids. Can you feel my cock throbbing in desire?

Your eyes roll back, lost in your own world of pleasure as you drive yourself to your climax. Your motions become quicker and jerkier as your passion builds, you love sliding your pussy on my cock and have loved it since that day two years ago when we did it for the first time in the hayloft, the first time we ever saw each other naked. Your breath come in shudders and your movements become slower and wobbly as your orgasm nears and takes control of your body, and suddenly it hits! You squeak then cry out an unintelligible cry of delight, you press your clit against the underside of my cock and jerk back and forth rapidly, now almost singing as you cum joyfully, your fluids cover me as you cum and cum and cum. I grab your ass cheeks and squeeze; a finger begins to explore your tiny anus which elicits a squeak of pleasure and surprise.

As you descend from the heights of passion, I know that look in your eyes, you want to relax and let the aftershocks of your ardent frenzy lull you into a blissful stupor, but sorry my very dear cô dâu, but it's my turn. I flip you over and you laugh as you find me atop of you, gazing into those deep, gorgeous eyes of yours and the laugh stops as my cock presses against your pussy.

It's been months since we last made love, your eyes widen in surprise and delight with the feeling of my cock pressing into you. I forgot how tight you are around me as I ease my cock into you, deeper and deeper, your vagina massaging every tiny bit of my cock as I slide inward. Your eyes close and your head rolls back, a smile and a growl of delight rewards me as you welcome me inward. Now you legs rise up giving me greater access to your depths letting me plow deeper into you. "Oh god!" you gasp, "You're rearranging my guts!"

Now my pubic hair mingles with yours, my tight balls rest on your perineum, and the head of my cock nearly touches your cervix. Neither of us was ready for the feeling of it and we're lost in a wonderland of sensation. I squeeze my sphincter muscles which makes my cock swell and flex inside of you making you smile, your vagina squeezes around my cock in answer. God how I love you! Slowly my lips draw closer to yours, but a look of annoyance starts to spread across your face. I feel your heels tapping against my ass, "Are you waiting for an invitation?" you ask.

"Fuck you," I grin.

"Yes!" you giggle, "Fuck me! I've been waiting for months!"

What did I do to the innocent Lanh who "wouldn't say shit if she had a mouthful?" I save that thought to ponder another day and I begin to slide my cock in and out of your pussy. I'm not going to last long, I want to savor this reunion love making but there's no way, the sensations are too intense. I begin fucking in earnest, our crotches slapping together, a look of blessed rut spreads across your innocent face as I pummel harder and harder. I rise up and look down at you, your body shuddering with each thrust, a gentle smile of accomplishment on your face, you released the inner beast in me.

"I'm going to cum soon," I gasp as the sensations build and my thrusts grow stronger, harder.

"Cum in me!" you gasp as we collide joyfully. I'm covered in sweat and your juices as our lovemaking reaches its crescendo. Your fingernails claw my back, your heels beat a tattoo on my ass as I drive into you harder and harder, and suddenly it hits. A sexual release so powerful it almost hurts. Spurt after spurt of my semen rockets into you as our lips meet and our tongues entwine. We shudder and moan as the sensations overpower us. My arms grow weak, and I suddenly drop to you and we're cuddling, basking in our reunion celebration of love. Around us the airport slowly comes to life, but they don't see us, they're not invited into our world.

Our lips part and I smile, "Welcome to Germany."

Until we are reunited, I shall hold these dreams in my heart until that day our union is restored, and we can hold each other my world revolves around my memories of you. I still keep the promise I made when I left, and every night that the sky is clear I look up at the Big Dipper and follow the arc of the dipper to find Arcturus, "our star." I find a special joy in knowing that you can see it too, 4,000 miles away. After our weekly morale call, I step outside and look up and I feel your love as we both look at our star together.

I remain entirely yours, and yours alone,

Don

Duleigh
Duleigh
663 Followers