My VideoChat Error Ch 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own orgasm was welling up inside me again. This was torture.

I stared at that black cock and kept stroking. I could taste his seed.

My stomach churned at the thought.

I was about to cum.

Just as I took my hand off my penis, to my surprise Denise took the tip in her mouth. She continued stroking and licked around my head.

"Uhhhhn!" I exclaimed as I erupted in an explosive orgasm. I pumped stream after stream of jism into her willing mouth.

It was a great release.

After I finished she got up. Some of my cum was on her lips. She had a naughty smile as she leaned into me and we began kissing. Reluctantly I opened my mouth as she pressed her lips against mine and I took a mouthful of my own cum. As I swallowed her tongue worked more and more of that gooey liquid into my mouth. I could see that her eyes had squinted into a smile.

As we finished, Denise licked her lips seductively. "You taste so good lover," she added.

I looked at Naughty's messages. I could see that Denise had been told to finish me as I masturbated to another man's cock.

I felt so humiliated.

Standing here clad I lacy white lingerie and high heels. Standing here having just masturbated while looking at naked pictures of hunky men. Cumming while imagining sucking off a well endowed black man. Swallowing my own cum from Denise's mouth. Still tasting the cum in my mouth and on my lips.

All forced by Naughty.

But humiliating still.

"Great job Shauna, now time to head home. Leave your phone on so that you know how many more are replying. You can pick one for yourself tomorrow."

All evening my phone would ping every half hour or so. It even pinged when Emma crawled in bed beside me. I had wanted to pretend to be asleep but I had to grab my phone so she wouldn't.

Emma had come home very late from yoga and I didn't want her to feel bad about spending extra time having fun. She deserved it. Over the past few months she always came home late but very satisfied. A bit nervous about her lateness, but satisfied nonetheless. Like I do after we make love.

"What's that Hun?" Emma queried as I put the phone back on my nightstand.

"Just an email notice from work. A pesky client of mine is up late and worried about his account is all. Just monitoring it as my boss asked me to is all." I replied. A lie. A flat out lie to my loving wife. It made me feel so bad having to lie to her. She seemed to buy it though.

"My friends really wanted to -" Emma began.

"As long as you had fun, it's all ok," I said as I interrupted her. "No worries. You need to have time for your friends after yoga. You always come home happy, and that's good," I added.

Emma then snuggled up to me. "Thanks," she replied.

I felt like such a heel. Cheating and lying to her. And all she wanted to do was love me.

The next morning when I arrived, Denise greeted me with a smile and a twinkle in her eyes. Her attire was hot, but secretarial, as usual: a light pink blouse, a peach coloured skirt with light pink stockings and heels.

"Good morning," she chirped happily with a more flirtatious smile when I got to her desk. As she followed me into my office, she added "We have things to do according to Naughty."

She had closed the door after her and turned me to face her. There were no cameras on. No mics to pick up audio.

Denise wrapped her arms around my neck and drew my face to hers. She placed several wet kisses on my lips that surely smeared her pink lipstick a little. As I returned her affections we kissed deeply and our tongues entwined.

As she broke our embrace Denise looked me square in the eyes. "Thank you for going through with this. I know that you are being forced to take on a male lover in order to protect me." She paused. "You don't know how much I truly appreciate it," she added and planted more wet kisses on my lips before I could reply.

Yes I was being forced to take a secret boyfriend to service regularly as part of my deal with Naughty. Her appreciation mollified my negative feelings about it and reminded me what it really was about.

When she broke our embrace she began unbuttoning my shirt and helped me into my pink lingerie set. Lacy bra, garter belt, stockings and pink panties. When I returned from giving myself an enema she playfully inserted my buttplug and I her egg. We both set them to vibrate at the first setting.

"Ok. Before we start work we need to check on the new replies and check out the nude photos that you had asked some to send you. These and others from their profiles we are to make into a slideshow."

"Great," I said sarcastically. "I assume for me to masturbate to later."

"Maybe," replied Denise matter of factly as she cocked her head to the side. "Afterwards you will need to decide which man you will meet first and contact him."

There were a lot of nude photos and it seemed to take forever to make them into a slideshow. Luckily none of the new respondents fit the bill, so we had our five for me to pick from.

Afterwards I got to my actual work and left picking a man till later. There was lots to do and luckily I was better able to get focussed on work today.

Before I knew it, it was 4:30 and Denise was closing the door behind her as she came into my office. Part of me had dreaded this all day. Time to pick a man. A man for me to secretly date and to service sexually while Naughty likely watched and recorded.

Naughty had me strip down to my lingerie and don my pink heels as usual. Then we had to review the five candidates. Before Naughty let me choose I had to masturbate while watching the slideshow. I had to edge myself. Three times.

No cumming though.

Then was the moment of truth.

"Tell me," began Naughty,"which man do you want to meet?"

Part of me cringed inside. Severely. It was bad enough to have to submit to another man's cock and to have to service him sexually. Now it was taken to a new level. I would have to pick the man myself.

Images of all five men flashed through my head. Naked. That made my stomach churn. I hesitated.

"So, who will it be?" Typed Naughty impatiently. "Say it out loud."

"I will pick ," I hesitated again, my heart began to race, "the black man," I looked down at my feet, I could not meet Denise's gaze.

"So clearly and louder state which man you want to meet and if he is the right one to offer your body to regularly?" Typed Naughty.

Denise took my hand and squeezed it reassuringly. I looked into her eyes and could feel her love for me.

"I want to meet the black man. If I think he is the one, I will offer my mouth and my ass to him unconditionally. I will service his sexual needs and swallow all of his seed." I said clearly and confidently.

"Good, now write him a response," came the tert response from Naughty. "Ask to meet him tomorrow night at that new coffee shop near Denise's place. Do it now."

I wrote him as Naughty had asked.

"Now, take Denise to the couch and satisfy her while we wait a bit for a reply. Do it now."

As I got up Denise took me by the hand. I could sense the sexual tension in her. She was eager with anticipation. We turned the webcam towards the couch as we knew we had to so that Naughty could record it.

We sat down on the couch and began to make out. As we kissed sensuously I began to unbutton her blouse. Beneath it was a lacy light pink bra, much like mine. Soon that was unhooked and off.

She giggled a little then moaned softly as I began lightly licking her nipples. Her breasts were so perfect. Mounds that protruded nicely from her chest. Sizeable, but not too large, and perky with soft nipples and areolas. Her skin itself was smooth and milky white.

I went from teasing her by licking around them to nibbling on them, sucking lightly and then her favourite: suckling on them. She was loving the attention and getting very aroused.

"I need you down here," she expressed huskily as she gently pushed my head towards her lap. "I need your tongue. I need it now," she commanded.

I slid off the couch and between her pink stockinged legs. She lifted her skirt to reveal a soaked pair of panties. I reached up under her skirt, hooked my thumbs in each side and pulled them over her lacy pink garter belt, over her pink stockinged legs and off.

She then spread her legs invitingly and I dove in on her sopping wet dark bush. I breathed in the aroma of her womanhood. Hers smelled of pussy mixed with sweat. I licked her slit from the bottom to the top and tasted her sweet nectar.

A shiver went through her body as I did this. A light moan escaped her lips. I looked up and saw that she was already almost in a trance. She was tweaking her nipples with her hands head tilted back and eyes closed.

What a hot view of this heavenly creature. All I could do was stare. Suddenly she released her right breast and pushed my head towards her womanhood.

"I said I need your tongue now" she reiterated lustily.

I dove into her luscious wet pussy with my tongue. I tongue fucked her vagina, lapping up all of the juices that flowed from it.

"That feels soooo good," she uttered. Her breathing got faster.

I then began to lightly lick Denise's bloated clit. That brought about deep moans from her immediately.

I circled her knob with my tongue and lavished it with a heavy dose of saliva.

Shivers ran through her body and she moaned heavily. I could see that her pretty face was flushed and her tits were covered in red marks as she worked them over.

I dove into her pussy again and was rewarded with fresh juice. Alternating back and forth between her clit and her pussy was driving her crazy.

She really loved my tongue.

I really loved eating her out.

I felt as if on a high when eating her.

"Uhhhhn," she moaned out loudly. Her breathing was faster than before. She was nearing her orgasm. Then it hit her

"Uhhhhhhhn!" Denise exclaimed as her thighs clamped down on my head and her whole body spasmed over and over again. I didn't stop licking her clit until her legs went limp and she lifted my head up.

"That was awesome as usual," she declared with a satisfied look. Her hair was tussled, her pink lipstick smeared, her perfect breasts looked manhandled. She seemed to be in heaven.

She pulled me up and into her on the couch. We kissed and cuddled.

My penis was rock hard.

After a few minutes I broke from our embrace and went to check the computer. Naughty as usual mentioned that I had done a good job. And I had received a reply. I arranged a 7:30 pm meeting at the coffee shop.

My heart raced and my stomach churned all night. I told Emma that I had extra catch-up work to do the next day and would be home perhaps quite late.

The next day went as I mostly as expected. When I got to work I donned my lingerie and Denise put my vibrating buttplug in. I put her vibrating egg in. Several times I had to masturbate to the edge while watching the nude slideshow. I so wanted to just cum but not to pictures of men and their manly cocks.

I did not go down on Denise at lunch though as Naughty wanted me to just keep edging myself while looking at the muscular men with large, thick cocks.

As I worked my thoughts kept going back to my upcoming date that evening. I would have to decide if I wanted this man to be my steady secret boyfriend.

Wanted.

What a phrase to use. Me picking a man for myself. The man that I wanted.

This all made me feel sick.

Then the day took an unexpected turn in the video chat with Naughty.

"Shauna, After you masturbate to your nude photo collection, but not cum, you are to change out of your lingerie and go with Denise to her place where she will transform you into the the full Shauna. Makeup, wig, hot looking outfit. The works." Naughty typed

"Huh?" exclaimed Denise out loud.

We both were floored. Up to now our affair had been basically confined to my office, other than when we were out of town. I figured I would be meeting my new boyfriend at a hotel in the future but did not think beyond that. The last time "we" were together outside of my office we were caught holding hands coming out of a lingerie shop by my coworker Mitch.

"Yes, you read correctly. You two are to go to Denise's place and there Shauna will be transformed into her real self for her date."

Another bombshell. I was to be dolled up as a woman. And go out in public. In my own town. My stomach turned over and tied itself in a knot. My heart leaped into my throat.

"What if someone recognizes me?" I asked without hesitation. This was literally too close to home.

I had imagined meeting him as me and only dressing up for our future rendezvous AT the rendezvous. In other words, get to the hotels first, get ready for my man there and then after he had left revert back to Shaun.

"If you do a good enough job, like at the bar last week, you should be fine. Become Shauna, and then no one should recognize Shaun," Naughty replied.

I swallowed the lump that was in my throat. Every time I thought that Naughty had done the worst to me, I was wrong. He/she took it to another level. My heart sank deep into my knotted stomach. This was going to happen.

I had no choice.

Or Emma and everyone I knew would get videos of me in lingerie, servicing other men's sexual needs.

My life would be over.

So I was to go out in public as the female Shauna. That hit me like a ton of bricks. After that revelation everything seemed surreal. Kind of like watching a movie.

As I was taking all that in I watched Denise have a conversation with Naughty. Denise was concerned about her boyfriend coming over. Naughty countered that he usually had a boys night out on Wednesday and that Denise had better ensure that it would happen.

Denise calmed down when her boyfriend confirmed that he would not have time for her as he was going out with the boys.

She was also told that I was not to eat her now. I could see that left her feeling frustrated and at least a little horny. She was used to being eaten by me every work day. We left work at 5 pm, each in our own car.

I knew where she lived as I had dropped her off before, but had never actually been in her place. Nice small apartment building, with only eight units on three floors, with the manager in an expanded basement suite by the laundry room. Denise's place was a spacious 2 bedroom. She had had a roommate before she said but the girl moved back home when she got laid off at her job. Her former boyfriend then began dating Denise.

I found out that she had set up my lingerie and clothes in her spare bedroom closet. It felt weird to see my outfits again. Yes, my outfits. And my wig.

Denise had me take a quick shave and shower and brought out only some of my lingerie to wear. Then she sat me down at her vanity with my back to her mirror. It felt so wrong to be in Denise's bedroom. Another woman's room. Not to have sex but still I was in another woman's room. The woman I was having an affair with. Forced but an affair nonetheless.

Her room was coated in pink. Pink bedsheets, pillows, light pink walls etc. Sitting there in my black panties and my lacy black bra with her about to do my makeup made me feel so feminine. So submissive.

Everything still seemed surreal as Denise applied foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara and bright red lipstick. I was in a daze.

"Besides hiding Shaun from those who might know him," Denise said slowly as she expertly and with meticulous care applied my makeup. "If you think he's the right man for you, you want him to pick you too," she added.

That brought me back to the here and now. The right man for me. My man.

Yes MY man.

I suddenly felt very nervous.

I would have to convince him that I was the right woman for him to have an affair with. I would have to seduce him. That reality suddenly hit me.

If I did not seem to want him, to truly want him, he might not want me.

"Naughty is forcing you to take a boyfriend. Whether you like it or not. Better to get a good one rather than a bad one," continued Denise.

"Wouldn't you rather suck the cock of a man you can stomach, and maybe get along with, rather than one you truly don't like. You can make the best of the situation. Or not," Denise said bluntly yet calmly as she continued detailing my face.

My nervousness went through the roof. The reality of it hit me again. It would not be a 'one night stand' like last week's encounters.

I would be sucking the cock of the same man, being fucked by the same man, going out with the same man. Every week. I would have to make him desire me. I felt like a bride getting cold feet on her wedding day.

I would be like Janine.

No, I would become Janine.

This was what I was being trained for.

Were my breasts going to be grown larger, was I to be truly feminized?

I felt so trapped. So helpless.

Denise must have sensed my sudden dread. She stopped and looked straight into my eyes.

"If it's this hard on you, call the whole deal off. I wouldn't hold it against you. " Denise declared sounding truly sincere. "The thought that you want to protect me and tried is good enough for me," she added with a hint of shakiness in her voice.

We both sat there in silence for a few moments.

"Yes, I can endure more of those..., um...," she hesitated and I could see tears welling up in her eyes, "...parties...," she uttered shakily, "and get used to it, if need be," she finished trying, but failing, to sound firm.

That really snapped me out of my funk.

"No, no way." I replied.

I had almost forgotten why I was doing this. Maybe this was part of Naughty's plan all along? Or not. But I did have to protect my Denise from gang bangs. Period. That brought my resolve back. I had a purpose. It was not about me. It was for Denise.

For my Denise.

"No, you are not going through that again. It is better that I go through this a thousand times rather than see you go through that again," I countered with a resolved firmness.

Tears were still welling up in her eyes as she stared right into mine.

"Are you sure?" queried Denise "are you sure you can really do this weekly for months, or maybe longer?"

This was all happening so fast. I was filled with so many conflicting emotions. About Emma, Denise, where Naughty was forcing me to go, about -

"Yes. Finish me up and let's get going," I said. I couldn't think about things now, I had to make things happen.

Denise hugged me again, this time more tightly than ever, her head resting on my shoulder.

"Thank you. You don't know how much I appreciate this. I so wish I could repay you," she declared "I could cuddle with you forever," she uttered quietly after some hesitation.

"You're the knight I always dreamed of," I heard her whisper to herself.

The warmth that overcame me helped dull my other feelings.

When our embrace ended, she wiped her eyes then finished my makeup and quickly applied some red nails. She told me not to turn around, then disappeared into the other room. She came back a few minutes later with some black clothes. Apparently she had been told to do more shopping for me after we got back from our trip.

Denise gave me a black lacy garter belt and opaque black stockings. Then she put a black blouse and pleated black skirt on me. Next came a pair of black heels.

She fitted my brunette wig on and stepped back to check me out. She had me turn from side to side for her. It still felt weird modelling woman's clothes for Denise. She added a pair of red bracelets to each of my wrists and a small black purse and turned me to the mirror.

Again to my amazement I was staring at a hot looking brunette. Definitely a Shauna, not a Shaun.

I felt so self conscious going outside like this, but less about being recognized.

As Denise opened the door and I stepped into the hallway/stairwell of her apartment, I felt a slight rush of air over my stockinged legs. The cool, sensuous feeling on my stockinged legs sent a chill down my spine. I felt the tug of my garters on my stockings as I walked in my heels.