My VideoChat Error Ch 24

Story Info
Emma takes her husband Shaun(a).
8.8k words
4.61
23.5k
21

Part 24 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in chastity

I am being feminized

My wife has sex with other men

I slept with my boyfriend for the first time

Forced boyfriend

I pleasured his cock

I orgasmed on his cock

All forced by Naughty

These thoughts and more swam through my head as our morning after conversation had waned. Jason, my black boyfriend, dropped me off at Denise's apartment. He stopped right by the walkway where he had picked me up the day before. Once again he was a complete gentleman and insisted on getting out and opening the door for me. As the door opened he offered his hand and helped me out of his red mustang.

I felt nervous again standing out in front of Denise's apartment building as Shauna. I glanced around and saw only a few people out and about and no one really looking at us. Still as the slight breeze caressed my stocking covered legs I felt exposed out here. True no one could see the lacy white lingerie that I wore as my garter belt, panties and bra were covered up by my white blouse and skirt. And I knew that with my wig and makeup on I did pass as a woman, a decent looking one at that, even though biologically I was a man. But still I felt exposed and hesitant to be out here.

Jason broke that train of thought. I stumbled a bit in my heels as he pulled me in to him and took me in his arms. His lips were on mine suddenly and I felt his bulge grow a bit in his groin. Images of his naked body and big cock from last night came to me. And thoughts of the carnal acts we engaged in.

My penis began to grow in its chastity cage and instinctively I kissed him back.

"I had a really good time last night Shauna," Jason said with a smile. "I could be free on Tuesday for a quick dinner and a movie, if that works for you?"

Still encased in his arms I looked into his eyes and saw the sincerity of his words and a lust.

A lust for me.

"Um, yes, I should be able to," I replied.

"Good, then it is settled. Pick a movie, and text me a time and place to meet on Tuesday," He said with a happy smile.

"Yes, I definitely am looking forward to that, I'll see you then," I replied as I adjusted my purse strap on my shoulder.

More nervousness came over me due to this very public show of affection. My stomach was knotting up, complete with butterflies and my penis had filled it's cage.

"You have a wonderful day Shauna, I can't wait for Tuesday," he said and nodded his head goodbye.

As I turned to go I glanced around nervously again. Then I hurriedly made my way up the cement walkway to Denise's apartment. I was surprised to see Denise standing there just inside the entranceway waiting for me. I was so focussed on getting to the building without drawing more attention that I had not really looked up. I had also forgotten that I had told her that I still felt slightly nervous about walking in by myself as Shauna.

I felt relieved to to step inside the building and to be escorted by my hot brunette girlfriend. She was dressed in pink today: light pink blouse and stockings, with a darker pink, pleated skirt and heels. Her look was completed by dark pink loop earrings, and large pink bangles hanging from her wrists. Her luscious red lips and pointed red nails enhanced her look.

"Hey Shauna!" Denise said with a friendly smile.

"Good morning Denise," I replied as she surprised me and drew me in to a passionate kiss.

Second one in as many minutes.

Her arms were around my waist, my hands rested on the front of her shoulders. Like a woman's. She gave me her tongue and I gave her mine. I just melted in her arms. She pulled me tighter and squeezed my ass a little. Her ample breasts were pressed into me. My caged crotch into hers.

My penis began to fill it's tube.

When she finally broke the kiss we both needed a breath.

I imagined the scenes that I had just given anyone who cared to look. A white 'girl' being kissed by a big muscular black man and then two girls dressed in stockings and heels kissing passionately in an entryway.

"Excuse me," said a middle aged man, who wanted to exit the building.

"Oh, sorry," replied Denise with a smile and a giggle as she pulled us to the side. She took my hand as we now stood side by side.

His face was just as flush as mine as he passed by us and exited the building.

Denise looked at me and giggled a bit at that.

"What was that for?" I asked trying to compose myself after my heart came down a few beats from this whirlwind of public performances.

"I just felt like doing that," Denise said with a mischievous smile. "So should we go out as two girlfriends today?" Denise asked eagerly.

My face must have turned ten shades of red darker.

"Excuse me?" was all that I could finally muster and with a bit of a shaky voice at that.

"You know you are more than passable and look very hot like this. I just thought I would ask as it would be fun to go out as girlfriends for a day," Denise added with an eager smile.

Denise seemed to be getting into this Shauna thing. Or was she just having fun?

I imagined us out as two girls — both with lingerie, skirts and heels. Holding hands, giggling and kissing. And making a spectacle of ourselves. Well, at least drawing the attention of horny males.

My penis had definitely filled my cage.

My anxiety increased and I knew that I could not do it.

"Not today, besides I would have to ask Emma," I replied.

"Ok, then I will take a rain check and we can go as two girls another time. But do ask her as I would love to spend the afternoon with you. We could have lunch and find something to do together," Denise said less enthusiastically but just as sincerely.

The thought of spending the day with her was great, but as Shaun not Shauna I convinced myself.

"I will, but I will feel better inside your place since I am all done up as Shauna."

"Relax. You look great," Denise said with a confident smile.

"Ok, lets go and bring Shaun back as it will make you feel better," she said after a few moments of looking me with a playful pout on her face.

She took me by the hand and we were off. I noticed that she had the rings that I had given her on her finger. I squeezed her hand a little and she walked a bit closer. No words were said. A few minutes later we had entered her apartment. As soon as we got through the door Denise turned to me and continued our conversation.

"So tell me, did you allow yourself to enjoy it?" she tilted her head forward a little and asked.

"Well," I began, I hesitated and looked down.

My ass clenched on the plug in my ass.

I felt my penis stir once more in its prison.

Even though I had been thoroughly fucked last night, I was still feeling horny.

"You did! You did allow yourself to enjoy it!" Denise exclaimed seeming so exuberant.

"I sooooo would like to reward you with a blowjob but it sounds like you might have had enough of a reward already," she added with a wink and a giggle.

Again she did not seem like Denise. She seemed happy about me as Shauna and about my sexual submission to a well endowed black man. As a woman. This made my conflicted emotions seem more confused.

Or was it more simply that she was just happy for me?

"I," I began and hesitated again as I continued looking down.

Denise could sense that I was still troubled by it all. She quickly embraced me and drew me into another passionate kiss. After a few moments she broke it but continued holding me affectionately and looked me straight in the eyes.

"We can't change things right now, so we might as well make the best of it. That is something that I have been thinking a lot about. It has been helping me get through this. That's why I thought we could spend the day as girlfriends and have some fun with it. You need to associate having fun with being Shauna as you will be her a lot 'till we solve this. We need more fun in our lives. More positive things. Remember too that if this all wasn't happening I would still be just your secretary and not your girlfriend. We wouldn't have each other," Denise explained.

"I hope that means as much to you as it does to me," she added a bit meekly and a bit hesitantly.

I looked back into her eyes. Truly looked into them.

"I love you Denise, I really do," I stated as sincerely as I could.

Denise searched my eyes as if she could see into my soul.

"I love you too," Denise finally said sensually.

She pressed her luscious lips back onto my own lipstick covered ones. Our tongues met and intertwined. She pulled me tighter in to her than before. Her kiss was more passionate.

Denise was trying to make me feel cool about it all but I still held mixed emotions. I still felt conflicted inside. But being with Denise made me feel good. She truly was a positive outcome of this.

When we finally paused for breath, she took me by the hand and led me over to her couch. There we continued our passionate kisses. It was making me feel a lot better even though it was as girlfriends.

Finally I pulled back a little. "I really should text Emma and see if it works out for us today or not," I stated.

"Yes you should silly! Really what have you been doing that kept you from texting your wife?" Denise asked coyly.

"Really, you don't say?" I replied with a girly giggle.

I suddenly realized that I had still been using my Shauna voice. I was still in character. Somehow even though it felt odd to talk that way, it felt just as weird to talk as Shaun looking like Shauna.

"Emma, are we doing anything this afternoon or can I spend some time with Denise?" I texted feeling a bit odd at asking my wife for permission to spend time with my girlfriend.

"Yes, but only if you drank your protein shake today. It is very important to get your vitamins in every day my dear. Did you drink it this morning?" Emma replied.

"I was just about to," I replied realizing that I had forgotten to.

On Friday Emma had sent along a drink container with the protein shake dry powder in it so I all I had to do was add water and shake it a bit. She was firmly convinced that the protein and vitamins were vital for my health, so I had been going along with it. Too many other things to worry about right now and besides it tastes ok, rather good in fact. And in this case, not a bad trade off for getting to spend the afternoon with Denise.

"Ok my dear, drink it, then spend the afternoon with Emma. I am sure you two won't get into too much trouble. :) Just be home in time for supper with me and the kids."

I was happy that she agreed. My stomach knotted up a bit though. Was she referring to my locked up penis, or just having some fun?

"So, what's the word," Denise asked impatiently. She was now sitting up beside me on her knees on her couch like an excited college girl. I hadn't noticed that she had shed her heels at some point as I still had mine on.

"We are good to go," I replied with more enthusiasm than I had felt right after reading the last text. Denise's energy was so infectious.

I was thrilled that I got to take Denise out to lunch. Not a date setup by Naughty, but planned by us. Nor was it to the quick, fast hitting lunch places we usually went to on our hour long weekday lunch breaks, but to an actual restaurant. We had left as soon as Denise helped me become Shaun again. We both had gourmet burgers, fries and milkshakes. We even had a desert that we shared.

Afterwards we walked in a park together, holding hands the entire time. We were on the far side of town so we felt free enough to openly display our affection for each other in public. Denise was wearing the rings that I had given her on our business trip. We forgot about everything around us. We talked and laughed and just enjoyed each other's company. It was a great afternoon.

Denise gave me a long wet goodbye kiss, with lots of tongue, after I walked her to her apartment. It felt great to spend time with my hot brunette girlfriend Denise. Even though we had been forced into the relationship by Naughty, we discovered that we both enjoyed each other's company and pleasing each other.

As I descended the stairs and exited her apartment building I thought about how we had chosen to spend this afternoon together. I had arrived here as Shauna after having spent the night with my boyfriend and Denise had helped transform me back to Shaun. I had lingerie, a butt plug and a chastity device on under my man clothes, but still, to the world I was Shaun again.

As I crossed the street to my car, I noticed a man sitting in a dark blue car looking at me. When I opened my door I looked his way up the street, ostensibly for traffic, and noticed that he still seemed to be looking at me. Odd. I usually found men looking at me when I was Shauna, not Shaun.

Soon after leaving the street in front of Denise's apartment my thoughts shifted back to my home life. I was still working through my feelings and thoughts on my marriage. Even though I knew that Emma was having sex with several other men on a regular basis, men with cocks bigger than mine, I still loved her. I could not shake the awful feeling of her cheating on me.

My heart also beat faster whenever I thought of her with other men.

And my penis stirred.

It shouldn't, but it did.

It felt complicated.

When I got home Emma welcomed me with a more than friendly smile and a nice kiss on the lips. She told me that she missed me and loved me so much. She then buried her head in my chest and hugged me tightly for several moments. That made me feel both warm and fuzzy inside and weird, knowing our situation, at the same time.

We spent what remained of the afternoon playing with the kids and watching television with them. They were going to spend the summer at Emma's parents' cabin, along with her sister's kids. They were being picked up tomorrow.

Apparently Emma's parents offered after they suspected that Emma's sister and Nick were having some relationship issues. They thought it would also give Emma and I more time if the kids were not a constant concern. That and they loved having their grandchildren at the cabin. They said it would be fine for them to stay 'till the end of August. The kids were excited and looking forward to lots of time at the lake but also were expecting to miss us. We agreed to drop in regularly to see them.

Part of me was excited at the prospect of not having the kids around while so many things were happening in my sex life and with Emma and I. Part of me knew that I would not have to disguise my undergarments at home anywhere near as much. I had some apprehension about that but also felt an odd twinge of excitement.

Emma got all dolled up and went out dancing with her friends and her boyfriend Jacques of course.

By 8:30 The kids were fed, bathed and in bed.

By 9:00 fast asleep.

At 9:15 I received a text from Denise. Apparently she was out with her boyfriend and his friends at a pub.

"I am so bored. Finally the other girls went to the bathroom together. My 'boyfriend' has been focussing on himself and his buddies all night long. Pool, pool, and more pool. I feel like I am just eye candy to him," Denise texted.

"You are so much more than eye candy Denise, so much more," I texted in response. Its true, she was a total hottie - a 10 with her shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, super pretty face and very shapely body. But she was also a fun and interesting person.

To me.

"Thanks, that really means a lot to me. I really had a good time this afternoon," Denise texted back.

"I did too," I concurred.

"I wish I were with you right now instead. I would actually be having fun. I would feel more wanted. More desired. For being me. Not just my pretty face."

"You would be," I replied.

A bit later she texted back that his friends' girlfriends had gone to the bathroom together again. We continued a broken conversation like this over the next few hours while I watched some television. Around midnight she texted that they were leaving and we said our goodnights.

I decided that it was time to try and sleep. I did my normal toiletries, as anyone would. I swapped out my daytime butt plug for my nighttime one. I also added some oil to my ballsac just in front and just behind the ring of my chastity device. In addition I put some alcohol on the piercings in ears.

I was changing out of my lingerie. Putting one leg up on the chair at Emma's vanity to remove my stockings, one leg at a time made me feel very feminine. I looked up and into the mirror halfway through. I saw the face of a man and yet not a man. The earrings on my ears glistened in my reflection, my breasts actually seemed to fill my lacy bra and all my skin was smooth and hairless.

I did feel so feminine. And slightly aroused.

And I was still feeling quite horny.

I selected a baby blue camisole to sleep in and lay down in bed. I was worn out from the long day and found that I was drifting off to sleep shortly.

When I awoke I found that Emma was snuggled in behind me in a spooning position. One arm below my neck, the other below my arm and across my chest. Her face was nuzzled into my neck. Her big, naked breasts pressed against my back. I could feel that she had only worn panties to bed. Things were feeling less weird than before. It felt good lying like this with my wife. I closed my eyes and and just enjoyed the snuggling.

Odd.

Emma had not awoken me to eat her.

To clean another man's spunk from her pussy.

I awoke again later and found that Emma was downstairs with the kids. I got up and did my new morning bathroom routine, put on white lingerie, dressed and then joined Emma and the kids for Sunday brunch. It was our last meal at home with them 'till the end of August. Still Emma insisted I not miss my protein shake, to which I obliged. Afterwards we both finished the kids' bags with their help then spent time in the living room together.

About halfway through one of the kids' animated favourites, the doorbell rang. Emma asked me to get it.

"Hello Shaun-ah," Nick said quietly with a smirk as I opened the door.

My heart sank. I knew it would be them but still I felt it. I was not a fan of Nick before, now I truly was beginning to hate my brother-in-law.

I stepped back and welcomed them in with the motion of my arm. My sister-in-law had a neutral look on her face but smiled and kissed me on the cheek as she entered after Nick and the kids.

"Hope things are good with you Shaun," she said.

I smiled and nodded yes.

I knelt down and hugged my niece and nephew as I usually did. They were always happy to see me. The movie that was on was also one of their favourites and they quickly took seats to watch.

"I guess we can leave after the film ends," Nick declared.

A few minutes after we had all settled in to our seats with the kids on the floor in front of us. Nick turned to Emma.

"I think it is time for you to show me some photo albums again Emma," Nick said with a grin.

"Shaun be a dear and look after the kids with Natalie. Nick wants me to show him some photo albums from when Natalie and I were young. I keep them in our bedroom, please don't let the kids disturb us," Emma said flatly.

I looked into the eyes of my wife. I thought I saw a bit of lust, but her face held no enthusiasm. Then she smiled in a friendly manner and rose from her spot.

"Yeah, photo albums," said Nick with an ear to ear grin as he got up from his seat. "We'll be looking at photo albums, likely for say 30-35 minutes. Be a good host and make sure there is a cold beer ready for me for after. Don't worry, Natalie will be driving on the way there."

"What will Miranda say?" asked Natalie quietly of Nick as the pair began to walk past. I couldn't help but be shocked by her sudden question. I was also surprised that she seemed to be part of this too.