My VideoChat Error Ch 29

Story Info
Emma's big cock bf and wife come over to get naughty.
14.3k words
4.57
24.4k
17

Part 29 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacques.

I would be meeting Jacques.

Emma's well hung boyfriend for the first time today.

He and his wife are coming over for dinner.

And to spend the evening with us.

I just found that out a few minutes ago.

My anxiety level was running high.

I would be sitting at our dining room table with the man whom my wife Emma has been dating.

The man who has been filling her married pussy full of his seed several times a week.

The man whose seed I have been eating out of Emma's pussy.

Who likely knows that I am the one eating his seed.

And his wife would be there too.

I felt every piece of lingerie on my body

I felt my makeup and wig.

I would be Shauna for them tonight.

Not Shaun.

My heart was beating faster.

My breathing was speeding up.

I felt my chastity device as it constrained my penis.

A chastity device that my blackmailer Naughty made me wear.

A chastity device that kept me from having sex as a man.

I still could not believe what my wife Emma had just told me. I was truly at a loss for words. After I told Denise, she took me in her arms and we just sat together for awhile. After a bit she took me to the bathroom and helped me become Shaun again.

Well mostly Shaun.

Emma had added before she hung up that I was to keep my nails on for the weekend. When I asked her how I was going to drive home with red, pointy, feminine nails on display for all to see, she reminded me of my old driving gloves that I always kept in the glove box. She suggested I wear them if I wanted to keep my nails hidden. Denise ran out and grabbed them for me.

Denise could tell how stressed I still was, so she decided to walk me to my car. All the way from her apartment to entrance of her building, she held my right hand and wore the rings I had given her. She would not take them off until the end of the weekend she told me.

All the while I was still processing everything and wasn't really listening.

Once outside the fresh air and clear skies were welcome, very welcome. Her building was an older one and the hallways had that older building smell.

As soon as we had exited the building Denise brought us to a stop.

"Huh,?" I exclaimed quietly at the unexpected stop. It was good though as she had broken my train of thought.

Denise turned me to face her.

"Look at me," Denise said a bit sternly.

I looked at my hot girlfriend. She was wearing a light sun dress and casual shoes rather than her usual pleated skirt, stockings and heels. She also wore a concerned look on her pretty face. And her beautiful blue eyes were looking right into mine.

She took my other hand in hers as well.

"Emma has Jacques as a boyfriend but you have me as a girlfriend. Me. Yes me. No matter what happens tonight, I will still be your girlfriend. I will still be here for you. Yes it will be awkward tonight. Maybe more than awkward and I wish I could be there with you. For you. But you will get through this. You need to calm down. The evening will come and go. It's going to happen. You can either be stressed out about it or take it in stride. If you can see the glass as half full rather than half empty. Take what enjoyment you can, it will be easier for you," Denise explained.

I sighed a little.

"I know, but it will be a tough evening I fear,"

"That's a big part of it. You are fearing the worst. Go into it with less preconceived notions. Let it happen. Distance yourself if you need to from the evening, from Emma. The stress you are putting yourself through now will make the evening harder than it could be. I love you and don't want you to be so stressed,"

"I know but -"

"Try not to fear the worst. For me," Denise said

I nodded.

She planted a warm and loving kiss on my lips. We continued walking towards my car hand in hand. I loved feeling the rings on her finger. Even if through a glove.

"I want you focusing on the here and now, and that begins with driving carefully. You need to stay safe. For me. Got it?" Denise added.

I nodded.

Once we got to my car which was on this side of the street. We stopped again and kissed each other. She hugged me harder than usual. Soon I was driving away, trying to not think about the evening but focusing on the heavy Saturday traffic that I found myself in.

When I got home I found Emma in the kitchen finishing off a sandwich. She was sitting at the kitchen table. Morning hair was the look of her bountiful blonde locks today. She was still in her pink nightgown even. She must have slept in quite long today. Must have been up really late.

I felt a twinge in me as I thought about what had likely kept her up late last night.

"Morning," my wife said between bites.

"Good afternoon," I replied breaking a little smile. Emma never was good with time when at home. I often wondered how she ever moved up her company like she did. She must be a better time manager at work.

"Yes, I guess it is," she said in between bites.

Emma's eyes were drawn to my fingers as I removed my driving gloves and set them down on the counter.

"Your nails look amazing dear," Emma said with a smile after swallowing her last morsel.

I glanced down at the pointy red nails on my fingers. They did look amazing.

"Thanks," I managed to mutter as I surprised myself and blushed a little. But still, I felt awkward being complimented for my femininity by my wife.

I realized that although I was Shaun again, I still had clear studs in my ears and now red painted nails on my fingers. Even though I had been wearing lacy, feminine lingerie under my man clothes daily for quite some time now, I had appeared to be a man named Shaun to anyone who looked at me.

Up to now.

The studs alone did not stop Shaun from appearing as a man to the people I encountered in my day to day activities. But combine them with the red nails I was currently wearing and... Yes, the nails would come off prior to the end of the weekend, but still part of me inside felt like Shaun, the man was disappearing.

"Did you drink the protein shake I sent along with you?" Emma asked as she rose from the table.

Thankfully she broke my train of thought.

"No, I completely forgot. I was going to have it after we talked but you surprised me with our plans," I replied.

"I thought so," Emma said with a little chuckle as she rose from the table and opened the fridge door. "Luckily I made you another just in case."

My wife smiled as she handed it to me.

"I'm surprised you don't forget your head some days!" She added jokingly.

"You really don't like me missing even one day of taking these, " I said as I took a big swig of the good tasting mixture.

"Yes, with all that has been happening lately, now more than ever you need your vitamins and stuff to keep your health up," she admonished me lightly, her arms crossed.

"Ok, ok," I said as I took another big gulp of the drink. "I know this is important to you. I will stop bugging you about this 'obsession' with this health drink. It does taste pretty good, so at the very least it is enjoyable to have," I replied.

"Good. Just drink it daily and I will not be on your case," Emma added arms still crossed.

I drank the last bit and put the empty tumbler in the sink. It was a tasty drink and part of me felt glad that Emma had made me another. I just was not about to admit that to her. At least not now.

Emma took me in her arms and planted a warm, loving kiss on my lips.

"Now fix yourself something to eat. We can chat about tonight after you get more nutrition in you and you get into more comfortable clothes," Emma said and headed towards the stairs.

Tonight.

Yes tonight.

My stomach knotted up more again.

I tried not to think about it as I made myself some soup and found some crackers to go along with it.

After I finished I went to our bedroom to find Emma. She was sitting on the bed, still in her nightgown, her hair still not public worthy, reading a book. She looked up from it, smiled at me then glanced at her vanity.

I looked over at it and saw that my brunette wig had been carefully placed there, along with a set of my pink lingerie, some lipstick and other select makeup that I had put on to become Shauna before. It was a reminder that I was supposed to be done up as a woman when at home now.

These were the 'more comfortable clothes'.

Emma smiled at me when I glanced back at her then she continued reading.

I took off my man clothes and put on the lacy pink lingerie that my wife had set out for me. Stockings, garter belt, panties and a bra. It still felt weird putting feminine finery on in the presence of my wife. Thankfully I still felt that way. Afterwards I sat down at her vanity I did my makeup, applied my lipstick and donned my brunette wig.

Once again I had become Shauna.

I sat there for a bit and stared at her. I wondered what would happen tonight. What would be Shauna's role. It felt surreal enough to know that Jacques, my wife's lover would be coming over, but weirder still that his wife would be accompanying him.

What would take place?

"You look amazing dear," Emma stated, breaking my train of thought. "You really do."

I looked at my wife in the mirror. She smiled at me and patted the bed beside her. I got up and joined her on the bed.

My wife pulled her nightgown off over her head revealing her voluptuous, naked body. She then took my makeup covered face in her hands and planted a wet, sensuous kiss on my lipstick coated lips.

"Never doubt that I truly love you," Emma said softly and quietly as she peered directly into my eyes.

Huh?

She seemed so sincere. Did she really mean it? Or was that-

"Ok?" My wife asked as she still held my face in her hands, as she continued to look directly into my soul.

She seemed as sincere as ever.

"Yes," I found myself replying just as quietly.

Emma smiled warmly and pressed her lips to mine again. My wife continued to kiss me lovingly. With lots of tongue.

She placed my free hand on her bosom. I took the hint and explored her soft, full breasts and stiffening nipples with my red nailed fingers.

My penis was trying to get stiff inside it's cage.

As we kissed I thought more about what she had said. Was she actually telling me that? Was that intended to be a message to me? She seemed so sincere. And she did not say it very loud. Even if the mikes did pick it up, would one quiet comment like that be noticed? Or seem out of place between a husband and wife?

But did she mean—

"Dear, I have a present for you," Emma said between our soft kisses.

I looked at her a bit puzzled.

She hadn't given me a random gift since back in our college days when we were dating.

It seemed to be a day of surprises.

She drew me into another soft, slow, sensuous kiss before continuing.

"It's in my pussy dear,' Emma added erotically.

Oh.

That kind of 'present'.

"I know you love the taste of man seed, so I did not clean myself up after my lover left this morning," my wife explained.

I love the taste? Why would she ever think that? Whatever would give her that idea?

"I need you to make love to my pussy. With your tongue. With your lips. It's all that I have been thinking about since this morning," Emma said with a neediness in her voice. She had interrupted my my train of thought once again.

Before I could move Emma continued kissing me tenderly.

She had been using more tongue and her kisses had been more sensuous recently. Ever since the party. No, earlier than that, since -

"I love you so much my dear," Emma purred.

She kissed me with lots of tongue again.

And with lots of passion.

More passion than when we had our once a month date night sex.

A strong sexual fire seemed to burn in her.

Recently she was hornier than before.

My penis was truly straining in my chastity device. It reminded me that I would not be fucking my wife like a husband should. Not that I looked like a husband now. Instead we must have looked like two lesbian lovers to anyone watching the cameras Naughty had installed in our home.

Emma and Shauna.

"Your tongue is so amazing. Better than any man or woman's. It's simply the very best," she added.

Better than a woman's?

Was Emma also involved with women?

Was Emma into women too?

Was that —

"I need you to be a good husband. I need your tongue right now. Right Now," my wife said erotically as she pushed me lightly away and down.

I slid down between her legs as she spread them for me.

Her womanhood smelled strongly of sex.

I licked the dried cum from around her mound and she began to moan lightly.

I glanced up and saw that my beautiful wife had begun to work her erect nipples over.

Her face was lost in lust.

Soon my tongue was darting in and out of her snatch and tasting the 'present' she had saved for me.

My thoughts turned back to her recent comments as I slowly serviced her orally. 'I know you love the taste of man seed.' What did she mean by that?

Or was she just talking?

So much seemed to be said today with so few words.

My head felt like it was spinning.

Emma was moaning constantly under my oral assault on her vulva.

I kept mulling her statements over in my mind while being a 'good husband'.

After awhile my wife's pussy was clean of man seed. My tongue had found her clit as well which sent shudders through her body.

Soon my hot blonde wife was writhing and moaning in ecstasy as my tongue continued its assault on her engorged womanhood.

Emma suddenly grabbed my head with both her hands and ground my face against her mound.

Her thighs clamped firmly onto my cheeks.

"Uhhhhnnn! Uhhhhnnn! your tongue is so great!" She exclaimed loudly as a powerful climax washed over her.

Finally she released my head and slumped back into the bed.

I lay there between her legs as I recovered my own breath.

After a bit Emma began to caress my head.

"Kiss me some more dear," Emma said softly.

I got up and lay down beside her.

Emma's eyes twinkled as she looked into mine.

After a few moments Emma giggled.

"I think I made a mess of your makeup dear," Emma mentioned.

I felt my face blush as she drew me into another tender kiss.

She did not seem to mind tasting herself as she returned to kissing me while exploring my mouth with her tongue.

Part of me felt so odd being more femininely clad than my naked wife while being intimate with her.

Part of me felt loved and desired.

We kept making out for several minutes. Afterwards Emma took a long bath, while I gave Shauna her good looks back. Emma also asked me to vacuum and tidy up the house after I got dressed as Shauna. She also asked me to make my patented pizza for dinner. I always made my pizza from scratch — from the dough, to the sauce. Then I added various meats and veggies as I prepared the deep dish pizza. It was one of my specialties. While it was cooking I went upstairs to change out of plain summer dress she had suggested for cleaning and into the outfit Emma had laid out for me for the evening.

On her vanity I found a new set of lacy pink lingerie, a frilly white, blouse, a pleated pink skirt, some jewelry, a pink choker, a bottle of perfume and a flesh coloured butt plug.

I gasped a little when I saw it. It was shaped like a realistic cock. Emma had told me that there was a new butt plug for me to wear tonight. I was half expecting another vibrating one. Maybe pink. Maybe with a gem at the base? But not a short, thick cock. The penis part was about four and half inches long, then narrowed sharply before flaring at the base.

My heart beat a bit faster as I looked at it. I found myself picking it up and running my red nailed fingers all over it. It was firm yet kind of spongy. Likely it was designed to simulate the feel of a real cock.

Like it was designed to stimulate like a real cock.

It seemed more like a real cock than a butt plug.

Why this for tonight?

My penis stirred in its cage. In fact it more than stirred.

Part of me felt shamed at that response. Part of me felt anxious as to what tonight would hold.

I put it down and changed into my lingerie. I slid each arm into the bra then reached back and fastened the clasp first try. Even with my red nails on. It was very lacy with a dainty flower design and fairly see through. There was no slack in the boob portion of the bra as it fit my breasts perfectly.

I found my penis stirring a bit more as I thought about that.

I picked up the matching lacy pink garter belt which also fit me perfectly. Then I scrunched up the first stocking and rolled it out as I drew it up my left leg. I had to admit that I liked the feeling of the new sheer stocking on my leg. I did the same with the other and attached both to the garter belt.

I looked down at the cock sitting on the vanity.

My heart rate picked up again. Why did it have that affect on me? It must be that it is linked to tonight and a reminder that tonight was actually going to happen. That must be it.

I decided to redo my makeup first. I was expected to look my best. As I sat there touching up Shauna's makeup, I could not stop thinking about the butt plug.

I then picked up the plug and went to the bathroom. I removed my usual daytime one, and did a good cleaning job with my enema bulb. I seemed to be taking longer than usual. I was tarrying for some reason.

Finally I put some lube on my fingers and began to lube the new cock shaped plug up.

Again my heartbeat picked up.

My penis was filling my chastity cage.

I realized I was stroking the fake cock more than just applying lube.

I shuddered at that realization.

I applied some lube to my asshole as well. It had closed itself. Normally it was partly open still when changing or re-lubing plugs. I wiped my fingers on some toilet paper to remove the excess lube. Then I bent over, leaning on the sink with one hand and pressed the cock against my anus. Unusually my anal opening had closed itself more tightly than usual.

I pressed the plug more firmly against my lubed up hole.

The head pushed past my sphincter and popped in.

I gasped slightly at the penetration.

I glanced up and saw myself in the mirror.

I was biting my lip, my face looked looked apprehensive and a bit flushed, unless that was my blush.

Instinctively I pulled the plug back out and then pressed it back in.

Just the head again.

I gasped lightly once more as I watched myself in the mirror.

I seemed fascinated with watching Shauna's face when she got penetrated. That must be how I look when Jason puts his cock in my ass.

It was a hot scene.

My penis was trying to get stiff but was restrained by its tube.

I pulled it back out again.

This time I thrust it all the way in.

Slowly.

Very slowly.

Until my anus closed around the narrow portion of the cock plug.

I gasped a bit more and bit my lower lip again.

Watching a bent over Shauna take a cock was a definite turn on.

Part of me felt very bad for feeling aroused at watching myself done up as a woman playing with my ass with a fake, but realistic cock.

I then felt even more embarrassed as I had forgotten that this was being recorded by the camera in the bathroom.

I wondered if someone had been watching me.

I also wondered if it turned them on too.

I cleaned my fingers and returned to the bedroom.

I picked up the lacy pink panties and put each foot into the pair and pulled them up over my stocking covered legs. That always felt good to me. As I pulled them over my chastity cage I realized how lacy they really were. My caged penis was so clearly visible that the panties were more like a mere formality. Usually I wore cotton panties and even though there was a bulge in my groin, my chastity cage was covered up.