My VideoChat Error Ch 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slight moan slipped past my lips.

"Hmmm, your can't deny that you liked that,"Rachael chuckled.

She kept twisting the cock plug in my ass, the replica of half of Jacques' cock. Suddenly she pulled it out with a plop.

Shit.

She was going to fuck me.

"You sure do like cock. No wonder it made you gasp," the hot redhead chuckled some more.

Obviously she was looking at the cock plug.

My breathing picked up a bit as did my heart beat.

My penis was more than twitching in my chastity device.

"It seems like it was cloned on a real cock. That must turn you on," Rachael said with a snicker.

It was. I was not about to admit that though. I felt embarrassed enough already.

Especially by my hardening penis.

That thought train was broken as I pondered my current situation. I was going to be fucked by my former red haired secretary in our board room. If anyone walked in on us —

"It looks like it needs to be re-lubed, doesn't it Shauna?" Rachael said bringing it into my line of sight.

It did look like it needed some more lube. I would prefer that it go back in lubed rather than not.

And for once I truly did prefer it went back in.

Before anything else did.

"Uh, huh," I uttered meekly.

"I am glad you agree. Now open your mouth. Your saliva will do the trick for now," Rachael said sounding a bit gleeful.

My saliva? She wanted me to suck on it? To suck on the replica of the cock that my wife was getting fucked with? Well half of it anyways. To suck on the plug that she just pulled out of my ass?

"Huh?" I finally uttered.

"Did you not hear me the first time? Now open up and get sucking and slobbering on this cock. Even at this size, it is more manly than yours," Rachael commanded.

That stung. Likely was intended to.

I knew that I had to do it. And I had to get this over with before someone came in.

I opened my mouth and took the veiny cock plug into my mouth. I was thankful that it was clean. Musky tasting but clean. I lavished it with my tongue, coating it with as much saliva as I could.

I felt so humiliated sucking on a replica of Jacques' cock.

One that had been in my ass and was about to go back.

In my company's boardroom.

In front of Rachael.

My penis was definitely growing in its cage again.

"Now that's better," Rachael declared as she pulled the cock plug out of my mouth. "You are a natural at taking cock Shauna," Rachael said a bit snidely.

I felt so embarrassed. So feminine. So submissive.

She placed the saliva coated butt plug at the entrance to my ass. She rubbed it up and down my crack a little, then she popped the head of it into my ass quickly.

It made me gasp.

"Are we having fun yet?" Rachael said with a slight snicker.

She twisted the head around a bit then pushed the cock plug all the way in.

I gasped and involuntarily moaned.

"Another time, when we can relax and take our time I will treat you to a good ass fucking again. I can see that you need it. I certainly do. Not today though," Rachael said confidently.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Now for hesitating twice to do as I told you too, I will discipline you. I will go easy on you this time as I hope you will learn from this," Rachael explained as she placed her bare hand on my ass and caressed it a little.

My heart leaped into my throat.

Again.

"So nice and smooth, just as it should be," she declared huskily.

She withdrew her hand.

Was she going to spank me?

My penis still filled its cage.

Part of me felt so aroused at being under her control. Part of me felt —

Smack! Her nailed hand landed hard on my left butt cheek.

Harder than I could imagine a bare hand landing.

Instinctively my butt cheeks clenched. And clenched on the cock plug in my ass.

"Ah!" I cried out as quietly as I could, trying to suppress the sound. The conference room was designed to keep noise in so that delicate negotiations could not be overheard. But would it mask the louder cries I would undoubtedly make?

Again she hit my ass. This time my other cheek.

"Uh!" I cried out again. It really stung.

Once more she brought her hand to my stinging butt cheek. This time with more force.

"Uh!" I cried.

Even thought I knew it was coming, I still yelped when she spanked my other cheek even harder.

"Here, bite down on this, it will help stifle your cries," Rachael said, handing me a pen. "It looks like you really need this. You are too soft. You really are more like a submissive a woman. No wonder Naughty is having you trained."

I am too soft?

A submissive woman?

She knows that Naughty is having me trained?

I put the pen in my mouth and bit down on it as I was told.

Rachael chuckled.

She resumed spanking my exposed ass.

Smack! Left again.

Smack! Right again.

I moaned onto the pen upon each strike. The pen had helped. It was better than possibly drawing attention to us.

Rachael continued with my punishment.

After about twenty hard hits to each cheek I was really beginning to feel it.

Well a lot more than just beginning.

"Now, don't cross me again Shauna," Rachael said and sat back down into her chair.

"Leave your clothes as they are. I like seeing you in your lingerie. On your knees and service me properly this time," Rachael commanded. "Be eager. Show me how hungry you are for my pussy. Show me that you are worthy of my time. Show me that you are worthy enough to lick my pussy," the demanding redhead added.

Once again I got down. This time kind of under the table.

She slid up her skirt and shifted to the edge of the leather conference chair and close to the table.

It felt weird being controlled by my former secretary.

It also was somehow very arousing.

I reached up and pulled her more than damp panties down revealing her very wet, red haired pussy.

Dominating a man did turn her on it seemed.

"I have been waiting to feel your tongue on my pussy for awhile," she uttered.

Huh?

How long?

She spread her legs a little allowing me easier access to her womanhood, while sliding her hot looking hands down her stockinged legs.

I pressed my face in between her slightly quivering thighs and right up to her musky smelling sex.

I breathed in the aroma from her pussy.

My hot breath brought a little gasp from her.

She gasped again as my tongue began to lick her wet labia.

Surprisingly she tasted very good.

Just as good as Denise.

I lapped my tongue over her lips and up to but not over her clit.

She moaned lightly.

Almost whimpered.

After a few more licks I poked my tongue inside her juicy snatch a little then continued lapping her juices from the outside.

She was clean.

She had not lain with a man prior to my eating her.

Rachael's moan was louder.

I repeated this several times.

The hot looking redhead moaned even more.

Suddenly I heard the door open.

I stopped mid slurp.

A woman gasped.

My heart leaped into my throat.

My stomach truly knotted up.

Rachael put her hand on the back of my head, pressed it into her womanhood, holding it firmly in place.

I heard something being set on the table.

"Leave, and don't tell anyone what you have seen," Rachael snapped at the person in a very commanding tone.

"I'm so sorry," I heard a woman say very meekly.

Was that Ellen?

The door closed. We were alone again.

"Keep worshipping my pussy. It was just Ellen, Vanessa Jäger's secretary. "

I was so glad we were on the far side of the table from the door. I was so glad that I was mostly under the wide and rather deep table. I hoped that she did not see any part of me.

I sincerely hoped that she did not see my face buried in Rachael's groin.

"I am sure it looked like I was just frigging myself," Rachael asserted.

I continued worshipping her womanhood.

I hoped that she was right.

The hot redhead moaned more.

"I heard that your tongue was good. I never imagined it would be this good," she uttered.

Whom did she hear it from?

I dove my tongue into her pussy as I continued my oral assault on her red haired womanhood.

"That feels so good. Real good," She said as her breathing picked up a notch.

My butt still stung from the bare assed spanking she had given me.

I wondered if I would get punishments like Teri if I did match up to her standards? Even if I did as she commanded?

I noticed her breathing had picked up more.

A lot more.

She was getting close.

I was sure of it.

Her moans increased.

"Your tongue is amazing. I am already addicted to it. Don't stop," she uttered.

I kept licking her womanhood and began to shift my entire focus from her slit to her clit.

That was met with increased gasps and whimpers from this hot looking, dominant woman.

Before I knew it, she was locking her soft thighs around my head as if she had not been eaten, or eaten well in a long time.

"Uhhhhnnn! I'm cumming! My new mistress cried out quietly, as if she were biting her own finger.

Her thighs really clamped around my head and drew me into her burning womanhood.

She shook and quivered as if this was her first ever oral orgasm.

After a long time or so it seemed, she came down from her orgasmic high and loosened her leg hold on my head.

My face was bathed in her juices.

"Now that was an orgasm," Rachael uttered, sounding a bit spent.

Part of me felt proud.

"You are worth your weight in gold," she added.

Part of me felt even better.

Oddly enough given the situation.

After a few moments she gathered herself and motioned for me to rise.

"You need to clean your face. You reek of my pussy for some reason," Rachael mentioned sarcastically as I got up. "Use the bathroom. Now. I will go and tell the men that they can come back," she added authoritatively.

Even after what had just taken place, and what she knew about my situation, it still stung to be spoken of separately from 'the men'.

I pulled myself together, wiped a bit with a napkin from the table, and headed to the bathroom. I thought about what just took place. I had submitted to Rachael. My former secretary. I wondered if this would have happened had I succumbed to her charms when she was still my secretary. I also thought about Ellen. I hoped to hell that she did not realize that I was under the table. That I was going down on Rachael.

I also wondered about what I had got myself into. First Naughty, then Miranda. Even Emma has been telling me what to do.

Now Rachael.

I stared at myself in the mirror for a long time.

I eventually realized time had flown. I finished cleaning my face and hustled back.

As I entered the room, all three pairs of eyes were on me.

The men just looked.

Rachael's sparkled.

Ok, lets get down to it John Harding said.

"Rachael tells us you two have worked out your differences and have an agreeable plan to move on from the past. Is that accurate?" Terrance asked in his blunt way.

My submission.

An agreeable plan to move on from the past.

Sure. That's kind of agreeable. To Rachael that is.

"Yes," I found myself replying.

"Then it's a deal," John said as he shook Terrance's hand.

Both men began to sign documents.

Rachael looked at me with an excited grin and a wink while they were distracted.

Her nicely done up eyes looked amazing. I had to admit.

She seemed more erotically excited than domineering in that moment.

As they finished John spoke.

"Rachael tells me you two have agreed to Thursday lunch meetings to go over matters. I am glad you two can play so nicely together, and go beyond just a professional working relationship," John stated.

That was never discussed.

I wore my best poker face.

"Um, yes. We are actually glad to work together," I replied as confidently as I could.

"Yes, it will be a very satisfying experience to work with my old boss," Rachael added. She smiled and winked at me again. The sparkle never left her shining, green orbs.

"My secretary will contact yours," Rachael said to me as she and John shook our hands when it was time to depart.

After they left Terrance hung back. I did too. I knew he had something to say.

"I don't know what you discussed or want to know, but however you did it, you got it done. She was a bit icy before but more than amenable afterwards. Quite happy in fact. The deal is so good for us. I am surprised John did not even try to negotiate us down on the price."

He paused.

"Treat her well. Pay for lunch. Make her feel special. I can tell, she has a spell over him. He values her opinion more than he should. He must be boning her a lot," Terrance added with a smile.

If Terrance only knew who might be boning whom.

"Yes, he must be," I replied. "I will I take care of lunch. They might be long," I added.

"Good, good. Take all the time you need. I see the wheels are already spinning. You are showing what it takes to have upward mobility. I will let the board know how well you have done."

I felt so good inside to hear that from him. Heck I felt great and I beamed with pride.

At least for a few moments.

I also wondered if he knew what had happened. Surely he and John must have smelled her scent in the room? Or was had that sense been dulled with age?

Before I knew it I was back in my office. Denise followed me in as usual and closed the door.

So it went well?

"Yes and no," I replied cheerfully.

Denise had a puzzled look on her face.

I explained what happened between Rachael and I. Her eyes were wide open the entire time.

"So she really spanked you," Denise said with a mischievous grin. "Did you like it? Did it turn you on?" she added still grinning.

Huh? I thought Denise was not into that sort of thing? She said—

"So now you are actually going to submit to her sexually? I don't know why but I am so wet thinking about that, even though I am also very jealous," Denise continued not waiting for my answer. She seemed more intrigued than I at this turn of events. More excited for sure.

I was not expecting that.

"When we get together. Only when we get together was the agreement," I corrected her.

"As long as you remember that I am still your girlfriend," Denise stated firmly.

"What were Naughty's words again?" she asked still full of energy.

"Naughty? Well Naughty said — Oh crap I forgot to ask about the weekend with Jason and the party. Had better text Naughty now," I stated feeling a bit flustered. By Denise's enthusiastic, albeit jealous questioning and by my forgetfulness of an important matter.

I quickly texted the question and the details to Naughty.

Ding!

Naughty replied quickly. I was to log into video chat.

Naughty was already there, waiting for us.

"Hmm. I heard your man ask on the tape. I wasn't sure if you would ask," Naughty confessed in the chat window.

My man?

Naughty reviewed/watched my tapes? I figured he/she had minions do it. Naughty seemed so busy all the time. So much so that Miranda seemed to have more dealings with us than Naughty.

That was, unless Miranda was Naughty.

There was a long pause. Longer than I imagined for someone who had expected that this question might be asked.

"You recall the party is part of our deal," Naughty finally replied. You need to attend whenever I invite you to. I definitely was inviting you to this one. Denise would still have to attend. As a performer. She would take your place," Naughty added.

I looked at Denise. We both raised our eyebrows in unison.

I did all this in part to protect Denise. Now —

"Take my place? But she is not Emma's husband. She—" I stated as anger began to well up in me.

"You are correct. Denise could fill in for you in the cuckold room, but —" Naughty began then paused.

Cuckold.

I heard myself repeat it in my head.

That word sat heavy on my tongue.

It was one thing to think about it.

It was another to hear it in reference to me by others.

And yet another to actually say it about oneself.

"I could have her on all fours taking cock after cock and every so often have her clean Emma's pussy out. Maybe I should. Instead I was thinking of putting her in the orgy room. As a performer. The performers that go there cannot deny anyone. In other words, she would not be able say no. To anyone. But she might enjoy that more than constantly being spit roasted and being a cum dump. Emma could go there too this time. She would be able enjoy the room as she wants. You do understand, yes?"

Orgy room? Performer? Images of her being fucked by well hung, muscular men slipped into my mind as my stomach kept knotting up.

Images of her legs wrapped tightly around them.

The sounds of her cumming on their cocks.

Their big cocks

How would she not be a cum dump?

Denise looked shocked too, then composed herself fairly quickly.

Our eyes met.

"But, she is not supposed to be gang-" I began again definitely with some anger and jealousy in my voice.

"Don't get uppity with me. You don't want me to be cross with you or Denise. I made an agreement with you partially on the basis of you attending parties as invited. I did not have to agree to anything. You are the one asking to skip this one. But as I already stated, I would plan on placing her in the Orgy room, not the Cuckold room. Both men and women more civil there as everything is between consenting adults." Naughty typed.

Consenting adults.

She would not be able to say no, but would she be picking whom she wanted to fuck her too?

Would Denise be actually consenting?

A strong pang was felt in my stomach.

I glanced at my girlfriend.

She continued to look at the screen.

I returned my gaze there too.

We both looked at the screen silently.

Each lost in our own private thoughts.

"Maybe I have been too soft on you recently. I had planned on making your life much worse than this. Much, much worse. Maybe I was right in the first place. I will have to think about that," Naughty typed.

Much worse?

I did not like the sound of that.

"Please be lenient Naughty," Denise asked almost pleadingly. "Shauna was just concerned for me and my well being is all. She did not mean to seem to be questioning your authority," my girlfriend added.

"Maybe," Naughty typed back.

We stared at the screen some more. I was still in shock but realized that Denise might have just saved my bacon a bit as I was likely going too far for Naughty's tastes.

Better to hold my tongue.

For now.

"Well? I did ask a question. Do you understand what your request will entail?" Naughty asked.

I felt as though it was asked in an arrogant tone even though it was only typed.

Denise looked directly into the camera.

"Yes. I understand. We understand. Shauna needs time with her man. She needs this. I will fill in for her. I will attend the party in any role as you see fit," Denise asserted.

I was in a bit of shock still. This turn of events never dawned on me. And now Denise was agreeing to this without any discussion with me. Everything was proceeding without my input.

I wanted to stop things and talk with Denise alone. I wanted us to consider everything together. I wanted —

"Good. Emma's in high demand, and you likely will be too. Shauna, I will allow this substitution so that you can enjoy a weekend with your boyfriend, if and only if Emma agrees."

Enjoy a weekend with my boyfriend? If Emma agrees?

"Oh, and I need to book your room. There has to be a video feed. Ask Emma tonight and get back to me as soon as you can," Naughty typed quickly before I could finish my thoughts.

Ask Emma? Why? Who was in control here? Was Emma less innocent than I have been hoping? Get back to Naughty myself? There was a video feed from every room in our house.

Huh?

So much was happening. So much to digest and to think about.