My Vietnamese Secretary Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers

I still had his dick in my mouth but when I felt one of his fingers push through the moist fluff of my crotch and actually touch the hood of my clit through the pants, I opened my mouth wide as an involuntary groan escaped. Almost immediately after I recovered, I lowered my head over him and drew almost six inches of his cock into my mouth, resting there unmovingly for a few seconds.

My fingers were wrapped tight around the thickness of his cock as I pulled my head up slowly, inch by inch. I raised the circular grip of my fist upwards as well, feeling the lubrication of my saliva all along the smooth skin, hearing the groans of pleasure that he emitted. Once again I felt Hjjer's hand slide along my waist and hips, looking for the fastener. He wanted me naked but I wanted to pleasure him with my mouth.

Sometime then I realised I wanted him to cum in my mouth, and my own anticipation began to build. I wondered about the taste and I wondered about how thick and strong his load would be. Would it shoot out sharply to the back of my throat? Would it fill my mouth and would I swallow? Would I choke? Would it be tasteless? Would it be tangy? The questions flooded my brain because I had never had a man cum in my mouth.

But there was also a strong desire I felt in my heart to give him the utmost pleasure he had ever experienced from a blowjob. I sucked on him, drawing languorously back before pushing my open mouth down his spear. And as before, I continued for more than a minute before realising that I could take all of him into me. For the first few strokes after I noticed that, I would withdraw quickly before I gagged. But after another minute of this continued suction and oral stroking, I stayed down with my mouth against his pubic hair while the fiery end of his cock seared the back of my throat.

When I pulled back after some seconds, a thick string of mucous and saliva bridged the air between my mouth and the glans of his penis. I stuck my tongue out and drew the saliva in and used it to drown his cock in a moist covering of lubrication. My heart beat faster and the connection I felt with his soul at the moment was overpowering. My fist gripped him tight while my other hand groped around his thighs. The emotional outpouring almost brought tears to my eyes while I sucked him over the next couple of minutes.

It was an amazing feeling with his hugeness filling my mouth; it was a completely new experience for me as I felt the thickness slide between my lips, grazing the edges of my teeth. I heard his moans above me as his body went taut, his hips lifting slightly off the couch as he tried to push himself deeper into my mouth. I felt Hjjer's hands on my bare shoulders for a moment, then on my head as his fingers knotted around my hair.

With my mouth still moving up and down along the length of his cock, I used one hand to lightly take his testicles in my hand and caressed them, rolling his balls gently in my fist. I pushed my free hand down to my pussy and felt the wetness on my pants. I pressed against the satin trousers and pushed a finger over my clitoris, rubbing the hood in small circular motions as I sucked on his cock. And involuntary groan escaped from throat and my mouth reverberated against his thickness that I enveloped between my lips.

Hjjer's hands were back on my shoulders and I could feel that the grip had tightened. I could almost sense the heightened pleasure that coursed through his body and I reveled in the fact that I could give him this; I felt that same sense of overpowering love as his body taut and his erection seemed to grow stronger in my mouth. He was struggling to hold himself back; I knew he wanted me in the most desperate way but there would be time later. For now, I wanted him to experience this ultimate and exclusive indulgence.

I was so wonderfully turned on as I bobbed my head over his enormous penis, loving the sensations against my lips and my tongue, and the stabbing against my throat as I increased the tempo of my ministrations. His legs on either side of my face and arms began to tremble slightly, like a wire that is stretched to its tensile limits. His testicles seemed to draw into their sac and scrotum also went taut, like a fine leather covering over his balls. His grip on my shoulders would get vice-like for a fraction of a second before he curtailed the strength of his tense fingers.

I knew very clearly in my mind at that moment that Hjjer was going to cum in the next few seconds. I was anticipating it now with a desire I had never experienced before; I did not think of how much semen he would expel or what it would taste like or how it would feel. I just knew that I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I felt his hands grip my head and I heard an unclear exclamation mixed with his deep sonorous groans. I thought he wanted me to remove my head because he wasn't sure that he had my permission to cum in me.

So I pushed my face down even harder, trying to communicate to him that it was ok for him to ejaculate into my mouth. I wanted it just as much as he did; I knew I could only ever do it with this man. I drew my fingers lower, below his balls, and traced my fingertips and nails against his perineum. His body rose suddenly as I touched one of his most sensitive erogenous points between the back of his testicles and his anus. He almost screamed as his body virtually jerked off the sofa and his penis pushed hard against the back of my throat.

And then he erupted like a volcano that had been constrained into dormancy for a millennium. As his body fell back to the sofa, I felt the first spurt of his cum directly at the back of my throat. It was a very thick load and it shot out of his penis with such ferocity that I didn't even have to swallow. From what I recall, that first jet of semen slid down my throat without my even trying. Despite the anticipation and my readiness for him to spew his juices in my mouth, I was caught completely unawares by the amount and the force of his ejaculation.

Completely by instinct, I drew my head away from his penis as his cum slid down my throat and got the next spurt squarely on my face, forehead and hair. Although this happened in seconds, I wrapped my lips again over the head of his cock and took the next three ejections into my mouth.

This time I let his semen collect in my mouth and actually tasted cum for the first time in my life. It was certainly warm, and maybe a little salty but there was also a certain sweetness to it. My girlfriends have told me different opinions and some of them like the taste, while other do not. I loved it. At that moment, I felt there was something from within Hjjer that was now part of me. As I swallowed the entire load, I felt that our connection was somehow complete.

I swallowed his cum without releasing his penis from my mouth so I then proceeded to suck every last drop out of him. His hands were still on my head but now his fingers moved quietly through my hair. He had exclaimed words loudly a minute ago when he was shooting his cum into my mouth but I had no idea what he said. Now, I only heard his deep breathing as his body slowed down and I feel his muscles begin to relax.

For a couple of minutes after I had finished sucking on him, I rested my head on his thighs knowing that he would be completely drained. I myself was highly aroused but somehow, after the last ten minutes of actually living his frenzy, I was content having given so much gratification to Hjjer. I rose from the carpeted floor and sat down next to him, stretching along the length of the sofa and resting my head on his lap again. His cock wasn't exactly flaccid; it was still thick but limp. It touched my cheek as I lay down and rested with him.

I stroked his thighs and enjoyed the feeling of his penis against my cheeks and my forehead, letting myself nuzzle against it for a while. I kissed the top of his cock gently and felt a lazy hand rest on my shoulder. His body was relaxed and almost limp, an occasional shiver twitched the muscles of his thigh on which my face rested. I could still smell the distinct odour of sex on him, a certain musky aroma. But close to his groin, there was also a clean masculine bouquet that swirled around my face.

I kissed his penis very lightly and raised my head off his lap to look up at his face. His head was thrown back and his hand slipped off my shoulder almost lifelessly. I wasn't sure if he was asleep but he was certainly somnambulant, somewhere in the phantom zone. His lips were parted very slightly but he breathed through his nose in long relaxed inhalations. I raised myself very slowly to a sitting position, not disturbing him as he stayed immobile. There was a small groan, maybe a grunt, but there was no other sound other than the near silence of his breathing.

I stood up and walked to the glass doors facing the lake; the sun had disappeared behind what looked a thick mass of cumulous clouds, dark and threatening. I turned around and stared at my boss, my man, peacefully reclining on the settee, his head on the backrest, his legs spread apart and his thick cock still five inches long resting sideways on his thigh. His eyes were shut and he had this seraphic look on his face, subliminal in its calm and poise. A light stubble shadowed the sharp features of his face, his neck stretched back with its sinewy muscles looking strong and solid.

I stared down at him for a minute or two, drinking in the handsome features of his face and the lovable curls on his head. I touched my breasts, tweaking the nipples that were still hard; I clamped my thighs together as I felt the familiar itch between them. I was getting aroused looking at this adonis reclined before me.The urge to cuddle up against his body was so strong, I almost stripped off my pants and went to him. But I desisted, thinking to let him rest a while.

Instead, I walked into the inner recesses of his apartment and pushed open closed doors silently, peeked into other rooms where the entrances were ajar. I decided to have a shower so I walked in to a bathroom, shut the door but didn't quite jam it, leaving it open a crack. Then I stared at the massive mirror over the sink and looked at myself. My hair was askew and there was a sheen of perspiration that was quickly drying on my skin.

I saw my firm rounded breasts with the dark aureola and taut nipples centered on them. I placed my hands over my tits and gently massaged them with my palms, then cupped the underside and palmed them from the bottom to the top. I looked at the reflection of the sharp curves of my waist and the swell of my hips. Then I found the fastener on my pants and zipped it down; planting my fingers over the top of my trousers I pushed them past my hips and bent lower to shove them all the way to my ankles.

Bent over like that, I peered up to the mirror and saw my breasts actually looking larger as they hung from my chest. Still perfectly shaped, no droop, they were firm and young. As I straightened up again, I took my boobs in my hands and massaged them, feeling the heat begin to course through my veins. I kept staring at myself in the mirror as I stripped off my panties; the hairy triangle of thick bushy hair drew my attention and I lowered a hand to finger the undergrowth. I was already aroused, and now the sensations were beginning to drive me crazy.

I opened the door to the shower cabinet, turned the various taps to get the hand shower running, and adjusted the temperature of the water. The force was strong and almost immediately the steam began to fog up the bathroom. I tested the water gingerly before stepping under the forceful cascade. I let the water course over my head and drench my hair and body. Finding a bottle of shower gel on a small glass shelf, I squeezed some out on to my palms and rubbed all over.

Stepping away from the downpour, I ran my hands over my shoulders, under my armpits, and over my breasts. A tangy lemony fragrance mingled with the steam and I breathed in the fragrance. My nipples were taut against the smooth lubricated surface of my palms as I rubbed the firm roundness of my boobs. My stomach was flat as I coursed over my abdomen and again felt the hairy triangle guarding my pussy. A soapy froth built around the patch of pubic hair as I rubbed my fingers over and through the mop.

Bending over, with my arse towards the bathroom entrance, I kneaded my thighs and calves from my hip bones to my ankles. I thought I heard the door creak but, given the noise of the shower, I was not sure. I bent lower and buckled my head to try and look at the door from between my legs; it looked like it had been pushed open more than the crack I had left it at. And I knew Hjjer was awake and had come looking for me; in fact, I was sure he was in the shadows of the unlit corridor outside, peering in.

After a minute or so of letting him watch me naked, when I had soaped up a thick lather all over my body, I straightened up and plucked the hand shower off its bracket. Turning around once again to face the corner of the shower cabinet, letting Hjjer feast his eyes on my back and my buttocks, I held the shower facing forward and let the water cascade against my breasts. The shards and streaks of water pummeled my tits and pitted against my nipples. I threw my head backwards and absorbed the pleasure of the hydrogenous foreplay.

Placing the shower back into its bracket, I faced the front again and rubbed the thick hairy bush over my cunt as the water ran down the contours of my body. My fingers ploughed through the wet thicket as I used them to touch the outer lips of my vagina, feeling the libidinous desires overpower my body. I cleaved along the crack, feeling the hard abutment of my clit now beginning to protrude beyond its protective hood. With the other hand I pleasured my breasts, pinching my nipples delicately as the warm shower washed all over me.

The steam enveloped me and I could barely see through the frosted glass walls of the shower cabinet. Using the shower, I sprayed the panels so they cleared briefly before beginning to get foggy again. I pointed the shower head towards my body and felt the individual jets shoot against my sensitive nipples. With the other hand I pinched and rolled them between my thumb and fingers; my body was heating up from the inside as I continued to massage my breasts.

The pace of my breathing picked up as I slowly ran the detachable shower down my body, pausing as the spray cleaned and tickled my nave. Lowering my hand further, I felt the first streaks of water against my pussy and the insides of my thighs. I removed the other hand from my tits and placed my fingers delicately over my clitoris, rubbing in slow circular motions as the water jettisoned on to my cunt. I slid down the shower cabinet, my back to the wall, till I felt the marble flooring touch my arse. Parting my legs as wide as they would go, I directed the forceful spray around the lips of my vagina.

Continuing to manipulate around my clit, the warmth of the water further stimulating me, I knew I was heading to an orgasm. I couldn't stop; I had visions of Hjjer's humongous cock rising from his balls straight up against his flattened stomach. I remembered the taste and feel of him in my mouth as the circular movements of my fingertips around my clit got faster and harder. My body was tensing up as I felt a tingling on all my extremities, toes and fingertips.

A strange sensation began to overtake my body, like some primal feminine energy that was threatening to burst out of my womb. I rubbed harder and faster as the tension rose; there was nothing I could do to stop. The walls of my vagina had been secreting streams of lubrication for the better part of an hour, my nipples had been erect since Hjjer first touched me through my shirt, and now every pore in my body was exuding such strong vibrations that every limb was trembling.

I continued my frenzied annular moments over my clit, pressing down in a not too gentle fashion. And then every muscle in my body went tense; my buttocks were as firm as stone and my anus contracted to a tight sphincter, my mouth opened in a scream that must have penetrated the sounds of the shower, my genitals and thighs were coiled into a highly tensile tautness. And then the contractions wracked my body as my heartbeat peaked.

The rhythmic quivering in my uterus and vagina came like a staccato burst; maybe one every second. There must have been eight or ten of them as my body jerked on invisible puppet strings. Waves of pleasure washed over my entire body for the whole duration; but near the end I felt such an explosive release, like an eruption, that when my multiple orgasms petered out, I was completely drained.

The detached shower head lay on the floor, pounding my thigh as the water forced its way through. As my body relaxed, and my heartbeat returned to normal, the muscles went limp all over. After a minute or so, I rose from the ground and stood up, replacing the shower in its overhead bracket. I turned the lever up so the water heated up some, and let the steam open up my pores. After another minute, I turned off the flow and let the water dribble off my body.

Still a little weak at the knees, I gingerly stepped out of the shower cabinet and plucked a towel off the rack next to the mirror. It was thick and fluffy and large. I wrapped one end around my head and twisted the remaining length so it hung behind my back, trailing almost down to my ankles. Picking up a hand towel off a small rack, I swiped at the misty mirror in front and cleared just enough to be able to see myself, leaving the rest as a foggy halo around my reflection.

Had Hjjer been watching me through the crack in the door all this time? The thought excited me but I was unsure. And a little embarrassed. A gentle smile played involuntarily at the corners of my mouth as I pictured him outside the bathroom entrance like a voyeur. But then I erased the thought because I was so sure he would have entered, unable to resist.

I undid the towel wrapped like a turban around my head and hastily dried my body. Then, shaking my head like a wet dog trying to get the water off her fur, I wrapped the large towel around my body and stepped out into the corridor. It was dark and it was raining; there was the sound of thunder and flashes of lightening as I looked past the living room and through the glass panels at the front of the house. A storm was raging outside.

**e*n*d***

Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers