My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 17

Story Info
The crew relaxes, diving in Bonaire.
23.2k words
4.77
8.7k
7

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

The crew goes diving again, both day and night dives. Hannah and Angelique join Beth and her Master in his bed. This chapter has lots of lesbian, oral, anal, interracial and group sex, including FFM and FFFM group sex. There is also bondage in this chapter. My fantasy world doesn't have COVID or STD's in it. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editing prowess. Any mistakes remain mine.

This is the concluding chapter of My Voyage of Discovery. Their adventures continue in My Voyage of Submission.

My Voyage of Discovery, Ch 17 - Bonaire

We moored in about 120 feet of water, tying the ship off onto pre-anchored mooring points. Several people planned on diving from the platform on the stern below the stern room. That included Master and Francesca. She was wearing only bikini bottoms, going topless for the dive. Our Dominants were allowing the slaves to wear a dive skin. Skin tight translucent dive skins with nothing underneath it, but our skin. It became transparent when wet, I was soon to find. One of the tenders was brought round for those who needed to dive shallower. Lynn, Björn, Jìngyi, Belle and I would be on the tender along with Thomas and Ethan. Björn would be going with Lynn and Jìngyi, Ethan with me and Belle. Thomas was staying topside with the tender, flying the dive flag. We moored closer to shore.

Belle was the newest diver. Ethan planned to pay more attention to her than me. There was a safety briefing before the dive, Ethan giving it to everyone.

"Listen up everyone. I know everyone has dive computers on their BC, but what happens if your computer goes tits up or the battery dies. You can't solely depend on technology to save your bacon. These tables are a NAUI recreational dive planner. Right now, we're all in the best pressure group, as none of us has been diving recently. If you look at the tables, you'll see it's marked for ten foot increments from 40 to 130 feet. Today, we're planning a dive to roughly 45 feet. At 50 feet, the most you can stay down is 80 minutes without a safety stop with enough air in the tank. Theoretically, you could stay down for 130 minutes at 40 feet with enough air. Assume the worst due to not having a chart for 45, so plan for 50 feet, you can't stay down for more than 80 minutes. Regardless of 40 or 50 feet, a decompression stop is required at 15 feet for five minutes if you're down for more than 60 minutes. Since we intend to dive twice today, we don't want to stay down that long because nitrogen build up in your tissues is cumulative. You don't outgas all your nitrogen because you took a safety stop.

"Your depth indicator shows the deepest depth you go. Even if you're only there for a second or two, you pretend you spent your whole dive there. If you accidentally went down to 55 feet, you're now assuming 60 feet on the tables which means you can only stay down for 55 minutes with a safety stop. We're planning on 45 minutes tops, so even if you were stupid enough to go down to sixty feet, you'll be safe, and we will practice a safety stop anyway. We should be back on the ship by 1600 and we're planning a night dive in this same spot for 1930. That gives you a surface interval of more than three and a half hours. At 45 minutes of diving, we come out of the water at pressure group G because there is no 45 minutes, so we use the next highest, 50 minutes. Two and a half hours of surface time puts us at pressure group C for our next dive.

"If we follow C to the second dive of 50 feet, we have 21 minutes of residual nitrogen left and only a total dive time of 59 minutes of down time as opposed to the original 80 minutes. We'll only do another 45 minutes to be safer. The benefit of planning your dives ahead of time is no matter what happens to your dive computer, you have a plan of when to stop, how long to rest and how long you have until you can dive again.

"You must remember that the dive computer only computes for the person who used it last. If you use different equipment, the computer is useless to you as the numbers reflect the last person to use it. When you don't have your own equipment and share it, you can't depend on getting the same equipment every time, so it's good to plan ahead anyway, though we plan to let you keep your equipment for the second dive today, you might not get the same stuff tomorrow. The good news is you'll be back to A tomorrow morning, so any of the dive computers will be zeroed out anyway. Anyone have questions regarding our dive safety."

Nobody had a question.

"Right. Pay close attention to what's down there this afternoon. We're coming back here for the night dive. When we go diving tonight, it's going to be different. Other fish will be swimming. Some things go to sleep, other things come awake. What you see later will be unlike what you see now. Enjoy the differences."

Ethan waited until Björn and his two charges, Lynn and Sherry went in the water.

"Belle we're going to practice some of the skills we talked about. Beth, you stay here and don't move off until we're ready. You can stick your mask under the water and see where you might like to go when we're finished."

I nodded and he had Belle show him everything, one skill at a time. Establish neutral buoyancy, take off her mask, put it on again and clear it. Use her other hose. Buddy breathe with him. When he was satisfied, he rapped on his tank with a knife to get my attention and gestured to come down. I pointed to where I wanted to go and he led us in that direction. Every few minutes, he had us check our air. By and large, we went down to forty-five feet and stayed there, never altering by a couple feet in either direction. Or so I thought. The reef we were diving on seemed to be a fairly consistent depth. He pointed out various things which we might have otherwise missed. At forty-five minutes, he signaled us to go up slow and to level out at fifteen feet for three minutes. We came up about a hundred feet from the boat. Björn's group was already up and swimming for it.

On the boat, Ethan told me to check my depth gauge. I'd gone to 55 feet at some point. Belle was at 50, as was Ethan.

"You went too deep, Beth. You have to remember this is three dimensional space. If you go along the bottom, the bottom changes depth. It's not a flat surface. We planned for no more than 50 and you exceeded it. That's a punishable offense. You may not even be swimming horizontally. If you dive walls, you can be swimming vertically and not realize it. I want you to check the tables. I want you to compute how your dive profile is now different than ours and how long you need to be on the surface to be able to dive our next dive with us."

He handed me the tables and I looked at it. Nothing for 55 feet or 45 minutes. Rounding upward to 60 for 50 minutes, I was now in pressure group H. To get to Pressure Group C, I had to do a surface time of 3 hours, 21 minutes to 4 hours, 49 minutes. I told Ethan.

"If you're playing it safe, what number should you use?"

"The 4 hour, 49 minutes time."

"And what time is it now?"

I looked at my dive watch. "1534."

"And if you add 4:49 to it, what time can you safely get back in the water with Belle and I?"

I did the math, rounding it up to 50 minutes to make it easier to add together, then subtracted the minute again. "2023."

"And what time were we supposed to go night diving at?"

"1930."

"Which you just exceeded by close to an hour, either making us wait for you to come with, or making someone else go with you, or cancelling your fucking dive altogether. So what do you expect us to do?"

"Whatever you think is appropriate."

"Good answer. I don't know what Joshua would do to me if I let you get the fucking bends and he had to do without your sweet cunt for a week and fuck up his schedule, but I don't want to find out. I don't believe you were at 55 feet for any length of time, and you do have a dive computer figuring all this shit for you. Provided it doesn't crap out between now and then, we can probably make the dive at 1930 anyway. If we can't, you won't be diving with us, because Belle and I intend to go in the water at 1930. Unless someone else is willing to go with you, you'll stay on board. And that's why you earned a punishment. Not following instructions."

"Yes, sir. I understand." I imagined Master would be quite angry, if not at Ethan, then certainly me, if I bent.

When we got to the ship, Ethan explained what happened to Master. He smiled at me, but it wasn't a kind smile. It was a 'guess what I'm going to do to you', kind of smile. I hoped it wasn't too bad. We ate a light supper at 1700 and Sherry gave the second part of her reading, this time naked. All the crew not otherwise busy watched Sherry cum as she read the rest of the first story.

We were back on the boat headed for the dive site by 1900. Master and Francesca were with us, Francesca topless again, as were Chaney, Rafael and Buck, who skipped the day dive for the night one. Belle and I were wearing skins again, for all the good it did. I guess it protected us from fire coral, but gave us no modesty. Just before we got to the mooring, Ethan had me check my dive computer. I could dive at 50 feet for 55 minutes according to the computer, so Ethan said I could go with Belle and him for the planned forty-five minute dive. The only extra equipment we had for this dive were dive lights. We each had one.

Ethan, Belle and I went in the water together after another safety briefing. He told me any punishment I got if I went over 50 feet of depth again, would be more than twice as bad. In the water, it was a completely different world than it was earlier. Fish we'd seen swimming before were now tucked away in the reef or under rocks, sleeping, or resting. Other fish were out, the coral had tendrils out, combing the water for tasty bits of food. They'd pull back in if we got too close. I was keeping a closer eye on my depth gauge. No way was I going over 50 again.

Two things of note occurred. The first was seeing my first octopus. He was a small fellow, the main body no more than an inch or two in diameter, the arms extending out about six inches from the body. Moving very slowly, Ethan stuck out his hand and the octopus was intrigued by the ring on his finger and tried to tug it off. He slowly drew it back and signaled one of us to put our hand down for it to investigate. His arms moved over the surface of my hand, a light touch just exploring, circling my fingers. It liked my dive watch and the D rings on my cuffs, and tugged on them slightly, seeing if they'd come loose. It kept pulling on them until I withdrew my hand. Belle tried it too and seemed to find it as enjoyable as I did. It finally started crawling away, looking for food. Ethan kept his light on it and we watched it change colors as it moved across different surfaces.

The second thing is, as we were swimming slowly along five feet over the reef with our lights in front of us. Suddenly, there was this silver flash moving through the light beam, so quick, it seemed an optical illusion, but the fish we'd had our light on was gone. I was unnerved and started looking all around us, not seeing anything. I was more wary afterward and kept moving the light from side to side, about a 180 degree sweep. Three minutes later, it happened again. I'm looking at a pretty little fish in my light beam and there's this incredibly fast flash of silver, then no fish. I'm thinking barracuda, but I can't see any. Sharks aren't silver, but the fish disappearing had me spooked.

Ethan tapped my arm and shone his light above us. A huge silver fish about six feet long was swimming about four feet over our heads. When our lights shined on something in his food chain, he swept in like a missile and swallowed him whole as far as I could tell. Belle looked as dismayed as I was something so large was swimming with us. I didn't recognize it, but it wasn't a barracuda and it didn't seem interested in us except for pointing out his next bite of food. He followed us for several hundred feet. I don't know if he filled up, or got bored, but he eventually left.

At forty-five minutes, Ethan started us up, and we made another three minute stop at fifteen feet. When we broke the surface, the tender was three hundred feet away. We started swimming toward it.

"What the hell was that huge fish swimming with us?" I asked.

"That was a tarpon and a damn big one," Ethan said. "Guess we helped him with his dinner menu."

"They don't eat people?" Belle asked.

"Not unless you were chopped up into bite size pieces. They don't really have teeth, just a sharp, hard, bony ridge where teeth would be, like a bass."

"That octopus was incredible," Belle said. "Why don't we see them during the day?"

"They're more night hunters. They usually hole up in a burrow during the day. You can recognize an octopus burrow by all the oyster shells and even shiny things they pile around them, like decorations. If you let him have your watch, it would probably get stacked around his den with some pretty shells. You can look for the burrows in daylight, but you probably won't see one come out until dusk."

We got back to the tender and when everyone was back aboard, headed back to the yacht.

"Beth, thank Ethan for taking you out by giving him a blow job."

"Yes, Master."

"Belle," Francesca said, "you help her. In fact, I want you swallowing his cum."

"Yes, Mistress."

Belle and I took turns sucking Ethan's cock, and when he got close, Belle wrapped her lips around the top of his knob and accepted his gift. I helped clean him after, though there wasn't much to clean.

"You're much better at this than you were a couple days ago," Ethan told Belle. "You're turning into a damn fine sex slave."

"Thank you, Ethan," she said. I think she was blushing, but it was too dark to see.

Back at the ship, Francesca went looking for Leo.

"Are we going to bed now, Master?" I asked, stripping off my dive skin and hoping for some fucking.

"I think we'll sleep under the stars tonight," Master said. "The night is warm, the stars are beautiful and we're far enough off shore not to be bothered by insects."

"Yes, sir. If it please you, Master, I suggested to Belle she pretend I'm her Mistress for tonight and show us how she can assist Francesca to experience more pleasure when she wishes to fuck a man."

"A very fine plan, Beth. Good thinking. But it's not my plan. My plan is for Belle to pretend that she's a Mistress and for you to show her how a good slave such as yourself can help her Mistress achieve more pleasure."

Fuck! "Yes, Master."

After we set up one of the large three person lounges in the stern room with sheets and pillows, under the beautiful tropical skies of Bonaire, Belle got the primo fucking Jìngyi and Francesca had gotten the last few nights. She got all the cock. I got the cunt and balls. It wasn't a total disaster as Master did give me permission to cum. Belle was more than skilled enough to make me cum, but I was disappointed I didn't get any of Master's shaft. It would have felt so good to feel his thick hardness sliding between my nether lips. Nevertheless, I put on my best smile and did the very best I could to convey how a proper slave should assist her Mistress. Belle certainly enjoyed it anyway. She lost count of her orgasms, panting, exhausted, when Master was finished. She whispered, "Thank you," before she fell asleep.

Master whispered, "Good girl," and held me close under the stars.

******

In the morning, Master finally fucked me, taking my ass after a ten swat spanking. Belle cleaned me after, while Master went to his cabin to shower, leaving us to put the sheets and pillows away before following him. We shared the shower, though Master ordered us not to cum. Eating in the mess, I expected to hear a punishment evolution announced, for exceeding my depth yesterday, but there wasn't one, just the announcement for muster. Francesca seemed chummy with Thomas at muster. I wondered if they'd spent the night together or were planning for the night to come. Muster held, they had the drawing and Buck won my services.

Master told Buck I wasn't allowed to cum, so he used my oral skills. If Master wasn't allowing me to cum, it didn't bode well, especially since I wasn't punished this morning. I wondered if it was the reason I didn't get to be the Mistress last night and Belle did. It had limited my orgasms, though not ended them. Belle didn't have to satisfy three people today, due to time constraints, only one, and Francesca gave her to Thomas. Perhaps it was the reason they'd seemed chummy at Muster. Thomas fucked her publicly as Francesca wanted.

Whether it was being primed by the recent fucking she'd been getting, Thomas' sexual skills or Belle becoming more deliciously submissive, she orgasmed frequently as Thomas fucked her. While she cleaned Thomas' cock, Master had me clean her cunt. Francesca told Belle she'd be spending the night with Lynn again. Francesca would find other partners tonight. She was holding Roberta's and Jìngyi's hand when she said it, so I suspected tonight was girl's night. Lynn licked her lips considering how Belle might be used tonight. Belle had no restrictions as far as sexual partners went. I wondered if Captain Amundsen would be fucking fresh cunt tonight.

The morning's other activities concluded, the divers congregated on the stern again to dive. Francesca was going topless again. Belle had on the translucent, tight fitting, dive skin.

No dive lights today, but I had another piece of equipment I had to wear; a slave trainer, and no dive skin today. I was going to be diving naked with a slave trainer on.

"Ethan is going to give you a certification dive today," Master said. "All the skills you've practiced the last three dives, he's going to make you demonstrate for him, but it won't be at prearranged times. At some point, he'll push your mask off your face and without panicking, you have to get it and put it back on your face and clear it. At some point, he's going to turn your tank air off and you'll have to buddy breathe with Belle. So pay attention to where she is at all times. She's your dive buddy and you should never be more than four to five feet from her. You'll be distracted by the slave trainer, kept on edge the whole time. Belle, pay attention as your certification dive will be similar, though it will be at another time."

"Yes, sir."

We went to a different dive mooring located about a mile from last nights location. 'There was another boat moored at the site so whoever else was diving with us would be getting a show today. Not a totally bare ass naked show only because of the slave trainer. I don''t know if Francesca knew she was going to be seen by people other than Master's crew, but other than hiding on the tender, her boobs were going to be as visible as mine. Master turned on my slave trainer before he went in the water. Everyone else went into the water before Ethan, Belle and me. The boat captain on the next boat about thirty feet away, got an eyeful. Thomas was staying on ours.

Ethan's safety brief today was simpler than yesterday's. Maximum depth of 50 feet for no more than 60 minutes.

"We won't be diving again, so we can stay down longer. Still plan on a safety stop at fifteen feet, so you'll need to keep track of your air. I don't want you making the stop with less than 700 pounds of pressure left. It will be more important for you, Belle, as you will be sharing your tank for a minute or two."

"What if you knock my mask off in water deeper than fifty feet. Will I be allowed to go deeper to retrieve it, or would I be punished again?"

"Good question. I don't intend to knock it off in deeper than 50 foot water, but essentially, you have two choices in a real life situation. If your mask is knocked off and you can't retrieve it, you'd be heading to the surface. You can't see as well without a mask, but you can see. Don't panic, make your regular ascent including any planned safety stop. Even if you could safely get your mask, it might require you to go deeper than you planned. Let's say you had to go down to 70. Your planning has been totally screwed. You'd get your mask and cancel the rest of the dive, heading up, making your rest stop. Once things start going to shit, don't compound it by trying to keep diving. This is recreational diving for fun. You don't have to retrieve men from a submarine or save someone else's life. Just call it a day and go home, live to dive another day."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers