My Voyage of Submission Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes later, Roberta and I traded places and I was riding his mighty mast and Roberta his tantalizing tongue. Renato eventually climaxed inside of me, finally beginning to lose his erection.

Chaney had orgasmed, grunting his release into Iolanda. He pulled out with a satisfied sigh.

Both of them stood up, looking a little the worse for wear. Girl cum was smeared on their faces and their sexual organs drenched in cum from the frantic fucking both had engaged in.

"All of you," Iolanda said, "Renato and I would like to invite you to our caravan for some refreshments, perhaps some more fucking. I certainly need a shower, as I'm sure some of you would too."

"I don't think so," Master said. "We've had our fun for the day."

I wasn't surprised. Master seldom did anything on the spur of the moment. He liked to plan ahead. The only thing he usually left as spur of the moment was if I'd get to cum or not.

"Please, I insist. We can still have a lot of fun," Iolanda said.

"Not so much. We have plenty of food aboard my yacht, the ocean to clean off. I think we're good here. Thanks anyway."

"No, I really must insist," Iolanda said. "There are two men with guns up at the tree line. They will start shooting if you don't come with us."

Master smiled. "Henry, coconut at Renato's feet."

What coconut? Where? And Henry wasn't here. I looked at Renato's feet and there was a coconut there, then there wasn't. It disintegrated into several chunks of debris and a moment later, there was a distant crack from a rifle. When I looked up again, there were six guns pointed at the two, including one held by Roberta.

"Those men up in the tree line have already been disarmed and arrested by the police. You see that rigid inflatable boat about twenty feet off the shore. There are two more automatic rifles aimed at you. They're not as good a shot as the man who hit the coconut, but they're a hell of a lot closer. If you don't put up your hands right now, you'll be dead. I've already had a chat with the head of the Brazilian National Police. He doesn't give a shit what I do to you, but I'll give you a chance to surrender."

Iolanda quickly put up her hands, telling Renato to do the same. He slowly raised his hands, not having understood the conversation.

I looked and sure enough, a RIB was sitting in the water. Two heads peeking up over the edge, two barrels laid over the edge. Iolanda was giving some quick explanation to Renato. What the fuck had just happened? Professor Kline, Oliva, Darla Jìngyi, Sherry, Francesca, Belle and Angelique looked as confused as I did. Edgar and Ethan put flex cuffs on the hands of the two people behind their backs. A couple of policemen came down to where we were all standing, the first people I hadn't seen totally naked. They were followed by Rafael and Thomas, dressed in camouflage and grease paint. The police took Iolanda and Renato into custody and led them away.

"Master, what just happened?"

"Slavers. Although I think these two were just the bait to suck us in. I suspect if we'd blindly gone to their caravan, we'd have been given some kind of spiked beverage. They would have taken the women as slaves and me for ransom, probably killed the men and you'd have ended up all over the world."

"Did you know they were going to be here?" Professor Kline asked.

"Not for sure."

"How were you so prepared?" Francesca asked. "I had no clue any of this was happening."

"Hannah and I got suspicious when in addition to inviting Hannah to the BDSM club, Rodrigo said this was a great beach to enjoy a good time. When we talked to the Rio de Janeiro police, I asked to speak to the National Police. I asked if there had been an inordinate number of disappearances on or around this beach. They checked and found there had been quite a few. Since people come here from all over Brazil, no one had put together people missing from all over had all come to this beach. I thought we'd be a tempting target if we came here, so I offered to come and see if we drew anyone out. Rafael and Thomas came ashore last night in the dark and scoped out the beach and where people would probably hide to cover this part of the beach. Henderson has been keeping an eye on things from the ship.

"Nothing happened and I thought we were wasting our time. Then these two wander over despite the presence of five obvious body guards. That alone was a little strange. People mostly leave us alone when we're out in force." He pointed to his ear and the tiny earpiece he had in it. "As they were getting close, Rafael let me know the men in the tree line had been disarmed and the police contacted, so I let them in. They felt comfortable approaching us because they didn't see any guns on us due to the nudity and the gunmen they had in hiding. Of course, all five bodyguards and Roberta had weapons easily accessible in the bags we brought with us. Just to be on the safe side, Rafael had a couple more men motor in slowly in the other RIB and they've been sitting there watching closely for the unexpected. The police are arresting all of them and they'll notify us of anything they discover in questioning them."

"You mean we just fucked a couple criminal slavers?" I asked.

"More likely slave bait, checking us out for whoever the slaver is. You could have asked them what they did for a living. It didn't seem all that important to you at the time. As far as those two went, you were perfectly safe. They weren't armed either. They both would have been dead in an instant if there was any risk. I'm not willing to risk the things I love so easily. I was actually quite amazed Roberta could masturbate and keep her hand on her gun the whole time. Quite an impressive feat."

I looked at Roberta who shrugged her shoulders with a smile on her face. "I'm multi-talented."

"You weren't armed when you were fucking Renato with me."

"I was in contact with him. I can kill someone as easily with my hands while fucking him as I can from five feet away shooting him."

"So all of you knew what was going on, but none of the slaves did?"

"Think about it," Edgar said. "It's a bodyguards job to keep an eye out for trouble. We could do so without looking suspicious. If the women had all been looking around wondering where the bad guys were, they might have known something was going on. This had to be a typical outing for you. The fact you were so willing to fuck probably sold the whole thing."

He was right. I'd been extremely ready to fuck. I would have fucked either one without question and had. Though now I knew who they were, I wanted to wash Renato's cum out of my cunt in the worst way. Master had never let more than one of the bodyguards get involved in the fucking, letting them do their job while still looking like it was a loosey goosey operation.

"Boss, we might need to do some checking up on Edward from St. Barth's," Edgar said. "He was the one who warned Rodrigo and Tadeo about your business tactics, though it might have been nothing more than sour grapes and knowing some of the same people you do, but I'm not happy it was Rodrigo and Tadeo he told."

"Make it happen, Edgar. You may be right. Let's pack up, our job here is done."

"Does this mean I won't be punished for cumming twice without permission, sir, since it was all part of the act?"

Master laughed. "You wish. No, it's time the Professor learn how to punish a disobedient slave. You can be the instruction manual."

"As long as it's for a good purpose," I said, mock mournfully, "I suppose it's okay to be used in such a way."

Master pulled me close and planted a wicked kiss on my lips. Just like that I was ready to fuck again. What a slut.

* * * * *

On the way back to the ship, I saw it was Buck and Vincent in the RIB. Looks like they hadn't gone scuba diving either. They told us no one had, everyone being on alert. Thomas and Rafael had their own RIB buried in underbrush they had to return to the ship on, so we took three boats back. There was a lot of chatter about what had just happened by the people who hadn't known. The others were all matter of fact. Something needed to be done and it was done. No big deal.

The first order of business was a shower. I didn't know about the others, but I suddenly felt dirty. I used the bidet, then scrubbed myself thoroughly with a washcloth until I was red. Francesca and Belle apparently felt much the same. They showered longer than I did. We had lunch in the dining room. Fatima and the ducklings were there. Master was explaining to them some other slavers had been found and arrested by the Brazilian government and we'd hear later what they found out after they were interrogated.

Fatima and the others were somewhat jumpy to learn how close they were. "In addition to not exposing you to nudity and sex, I wouldn't have brought you to the beach regardless. I know how upset you'd be if you knew they were around. You'll never be given up to them again."

"You wouldn't have traded our lives for yours?" Fatima asked.

"No, not even for my life. You've been through enough hell. We have other avenues left to us. One of the benefits of being married to a Congresswoman. You need never worry as long as you're under my protection."

"What about once we're returned to our families?" Maahnoor asked. "Does your protection extend to once we've left the ship?"

She was the next one scheduled to be released to her parents. It was a valid question. She'd been taken before.

Master sighed. "I cannot promise to keep you safe once you're off the ship. No one can, but I will leave a phone number for others to call. If you're ever taken, I will do my best to find you again. I have a lot of resources at my disposal. I will use them all. Hopefully, by the time you reach your parents, Mahmoud will be gone. We're doing our best to find him."

Fatima told Maahnoor what Master said and she bowed to him. She rattled off something in Arabic. Fatima said, "She says you are a good man, sir. I would agree with her estimate of your goodness."

Master smiled at her. "I'm happy you think so."

After lunch, Master told me the afternoon was mine. He had to speak to Interpol and Miranda again. I went down to the gym and worked out like a demon for several hours. It helped burn off the adrenaline once I'd found I'd been involved in an anti-slavery operation. This time, I managed to get through the Hogan's Alley while exhausted. Rafael watched me when I went through it.

"You're doing very well, Beth. A couple more times like that, and we'll start issuing you a weapon for drills."

"Thank you. Can I ask about your part in this mornings doings?"

"It's not classified," he said, smiling. "Ask away."

"When did you and Thomas go ashore?"

"Shortly after we dropped anchor, around three. The RIB's can be fitted with a very quiet electric motor. We went in with night vision equipment and some guns. We knew where Joshua was going to set up. We scouted around for places which could be used for surveilling that area. It had to be away from where other people would congregate and somewhere they wouldn't stand out like a sore thumb. We found three or four places where they could pull it off from and be close enough to be a threat. We settled down to wait where we could watch those places.

"About an hour after you arrived, a couple people moved into two of the spots we picked out. We snuck up on them when those other two walked up on your group, disarmed and cuffed them and called the police, who were waiting to hear from us. After that, it was waiting to see if they did anything that could be considered criminal. When they told everyone to move to their caravan or get shot, we had them on criminal charges."

"You heard everything?"

"Not everything. Edgar, Ethan or Joshua himself were keeping us apprised of what was going on in your group, whoever could talk quietly at the time. Another reason Joshua didn't want everyone screwing around. We knew Henry had his sniper rifle on you and we called in the other two in case there were others we didn't see, somewhere among all the naturists."

"What if they hadn't picked on our group, if they went after someone else?"

"The others would have been taken. We couldn't watch everyone, but we thought we had a tempting target. Nine good looking, even beautiful women and all except Mrs. Kline were thirty or less. Five apparently unarmed bodyguards. They'd be able to see what you looked like naked and even that you had some sexual experience once you started fucking on the beach. We didn't know how they'd do the approach, but once we saw the two coming up on you had no weapons, and ours were out of the picture, it made no difference. They weren't getting anywhere."

"And Master set this all up after Rodrigo invited Hannah to the BDSM club?"

"Yeah, if he was willing to do that to get some women, then this might also be a trap, in case the first one didn't work. We had to assume it might be. Of course, Rodrigo couldn't call the whole thing off; he was dead, but it was doubtful he was calling the shots anyway. If Rodrigo had access to new slaves, he wouldn't be trying to knock up his own slaves for his twisted purposes. But I suspect he knew who the shot callers were. Too bad he's dead. I'd like to have a conversation with him."

"Do you know how he died?"

"Yeah, he was shot up by some gangs from the favelas."

I looked at him and he just smiled. "Awfully convenient," I said when he didn't respond to my intimidating stare.

"Coincidence does happen," he said. "It's why they have a name for it."

"Right."

"Keep practicing. You really are getting good." He walked away.

* * * * *

The Captain had weighed anchor and departed Praia de Pinho beach around three. Fatima and the four ducklings were on the bridge with him. Everyone else at dinner was still talking about our morning when we ate. Master was feeding Belle, while Francesca and I fed ourselves. Belle was squirming on his lap as he fed her, as eager for his touch as the rest of us were. Edgar said the police hadn't gotten any more information out of the new arrests than any of the earlier ones. The people knew someone else was pulling the strings, but not a name or location. Mahmoud wasn't taking slaves in South America, but someone was.

"Francesca, you'll be spending the night with Professor Kline and Oliva. I hope you enjoy it as much as the other two did."

She looked at the Professor, currently feeding his slave with the same attention Master was giving Belle. "I have no doubt I'll enjoy myself, Master."

"Beth, after we demonstrate the proper way to whip a disobedient slave, you may spend the night with Hannah and Angelique."

I knew I'd enjoy myself. I owed her for this morning anyway and I enjoyed their company. They'd kept me sane in New York. "Thank you, Master. Who will you have to keep you company?"

"Belle and Jìngyi will be joining me tonight. Jìngyi is a little disappointed you won't be there, but she's willing to sacrifice for the greater good."

Jìngyi was serving tonight and shrugged her shoulders with a smile. I smiled back at her. Of course she'd fuck my Master without me. It's not as if she didn't prefer cock to cunt anyway. Not that I blamed her. Master was the best fucker on the ship.

In addition to Professor Kline and Oliva joining us in the playroom; Hannah, Angelique, Belle and Jìngyi came along as well. Turns out Angelique neglected asking for permission to cum this morning when she fucked Iolanda. Hannah wasn't going to punish her for each time she climaxed, but was giving her twenty strokes with the whip for failing to ask. Angelique was the other instruction manual for the Professor. He had a Lush inserted in Oliva's cunt to prepare her for her whipping after it was demonstrated. Several good orgasms would help.

Master started with me. He gave me suspension cuffs for my wrists, strung me up by my hands with my legs widely spread by a spreader bar. This usually meant my cunt would get some attention.

Master and Hannah explained the process of ensuring your slave wasn't injured by a whipping, testing the whip on yourself and giving them orgasms prior to, during or post whipping, explaining about sub drop and all the other aspects of punishing a slave. Francesca gave me my pre-whipping orgasm by licking me. Master tested the whip on himself, a nice cat which was a good starter whip for the novice, then explained how to use that to gauge how hard to strike your slave. About the same for the back, slightly harder for the ass, slightly less for the stomach and much less for tits and cunt. I'd earned twenty, so he spent half of the time on my back before moving around to the front, doing four to the stomach and saving four for my tits and two more for my cunt.

I got two swats to each breast, once to the soft underside, once to my nipples, taut little buds that they were. I felt the usual fire in my pussy from the whipping I usually did and warned Master I might cum.

"You have my permission," Master said.

The last two were to my cunt, through my legs from the front and again from the back, which was the decisive stroke, stinging my clit horribly, yet giving me the orgasm I was craving. I moaned and jerked from the sensation. Master released me and cosseted me, kissing me, hugging me, stroking me, giving me an additional orgasm when finger fucking me after.

Oliva looked eager and ready to go herself when I was done, but Angelique was whipped next. Hannah suspended her as well, though with suspension cuffs on her ankles instead of her wrists, stringing her upside down instead of right side up. Her damp, puffy vagina would make a tempting target. Hannah said Angelique was getting all twenty to her front side and gave her two orgasms herself before she started, licking her to both.

"I'm a little disappointed Ange was so eager to fuck Iolanda she didn't even bother asking if she could cum," Hannah said, "which is why I'm giving her ten on her breasts and the other ten on her cunt. It seems Angelique likes getting her cunt whipped, so I'm unsure how effective it might be as a means of punishment. I might have to put her on the Slave Trainer while Beth is visiting us tonight."

"Please, Mistress, not the Slave Trainer. I'll do better; I promise."

"If she prefers being whipped on the cunt instead of being on a Slave Trainer, perhaps I should consider putting Oliva on one," Herman said. "She didn't ask for permission either until she'd cum four times."

"What's a Slave Trainer?" Oliva asked, climaxing for the second time since the Lush was inserted.

"We'll put you on one after your whipping," Master said. "You'll find out the hard way."

Angelique received ten to her breasts and ten to her pussy. Hannah was not particularly harsh with the whip and Angelique climaxed halfway through her cunt whipping. Jingyi watched with interest. The remaining five were anticlimactic. Hannah gave her another oral orgasm after she finished whipping her, soothing the tenderized twat flesh. Ange was lowered to the floor and released, kneeling to kiss Hannah's pussy.

Master and Hannah began discussing the finer points of Dominant control and punishment to Herman. Angelique and I began to explain the finer points of slave submission and punishment to Oliva. We talked to her about finding subspace and letting the pain wash over her and letting the heat migrate to her pussy. Jìngyi listened to both conversations with half an ear.

"Being punished is never exactly pleasant, but it's never quite unpleasant either. There's a fine line between pain and pleasure and most good Dominants know how to find it," I said. "Part of it is you wearing the Lush right now is your Master is still inexperienced, so you're being given multiple orgasms to prepare for the pain. It's always a good idea if you experience a mixture of both."