My Voyage of Submission Ch. 08

Story Info
Another BDSM club, a stingray barb, a bordello.
20.8k words
4.82
7.3k
6

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

In this chapter, our characters go to a BDSM club in Buenos Aires, finding and freeing another slave, and also to a legal brothel in the same city, paying for sex. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, interracial, and public sex. It also contains acts of Dominance and submission and Beth learns what it's like to be struck with a stingray barb. There is no COVID nor STD's in this fantasy world. Once again, I thank JohnnyGalt for his editorial expertise. Any remaining errors are mine.

My Voyage of Submission, Ch 8 - Buenos Aires

Fatima tried sneaking out of the room around 0530. I heard her, got up, covered up Master, Francesca and Belle and hugged her. I went out the door with her so we wouldn't disturb the others.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked when we were outside. "No second thoughts, apprehensions, anything disturbing your tranquility?"

"No. I'm doing well. Thank you. That was quite amazing, more than I expected considering I'm not really into women. My pig of an owner put me with other women sometimes, but I can't say I enjoyed it much. You, on the other hand, were a different story."

"Everything is different if it's not forced on you."

"And it was pleasant not having to reciprocate."

"Master took care of me. I was there for your pleasure, not mine."

"I'm sorry I woke you."

"It wasn't that far from my normal wake up time. I sleep fairly lightly so I can be of service if needed. Do you think you are still interested in Pierre as a slave?"

"I think so, if he still wants me as a Mistress."

"I believe so. When he heard you were free to ask for sex, he kept an eye on you to see if you were ready to ask."

"Do you think he'll do what I say and not try forcing himself on me?"

"Pierre used to be a submissive to a woman. He hasn't been as long as he's worked for Master, but he understands submission. It's been a while, but if you impress your Dominance upon him early and often, he should get back into a routine with you. I'd talk to Lynn. She will have the most understanding of dealing with a male submissive and can give you the most pointers. Then talk to Pierre and establish what you both want out of a relationship together, set your rules."

"Will I have to fuck him right away? I'm not sure if I'm ready for a man to penetrate me yet, anywhere. I'd like to proceed slowly."

"His sexuality will belong to you now. You decide when and where he can fuck you. To be a good Mistress, you should be aware of his needs sexually, which will probably start to increase with his submission. But you don't have to do anything with him to start. You can address his needs by allowing him to masturbate, or more importantly, ordering him to masturbate, especially in front of others. It will be a symbol of your Dominance over him. If you're feeling benevolent, you can give him a hand job, but make him clean up after himself. You will never do it. He will clean his cum out of your pussy, off your skin, off the deck of your cabin, anywhere he puts it. He should get used to eating his own cum. You can use a strap on and fuck him in the ass, publicly is better, and again, he cleans up afterward. As I said, Lynn has more experience dealing with male slaves, so talk to her, or the Mistress I first learned submission from has two males slaves. I could give you her number and you could speak to her with a video call."

"You haven't always been Joshua's slave?"

"When I saw the ad for this position, I wanted to learn about submission a little before deciding if I could do it for a year. I was talking to a group of Dominants and submissives beforehand and a woman volunteered to teach me what she could for two weeks before I sent my application in. She was my first Dominant. She showed me as much as she could so I'd understand what I was getting myself into. It was kind of like jumping into the deep end of a pool to see if I could swim."

Fatima laughed. "Kind of like me and Dominance. I've been nothing but an involuntary slave for eighteen months and now I'm going to have my own voluntary one."

"But you've seen good Dominants and how they behave. You haven't been allowed to witness the nuances, but you've seen the broad strokes. By the way, if you're going to have your own slave, see Hannah about a room change. They may put you in Pierre's room and remove his current roommate, who I believe is Reggie, because they have similar schedules; or they may give you one of the guest suites. To start off, you might want him in a separate bed. He can pleasure you at your direction and you can send him to his own bed afterward. You could even leash or cuff him to his bed. If the time comes where you want him sharing your bed, you can move again. By the way. You can't keep him naked in the kitchen for sanitary reasons, but you can keep him naked everywhere else on the ship, like Manuel and Sherry when they're working in sick bay."

She squeezed my hand. "Thank you, Beth. You've been a big help to me since I came aboard."

"I only wish I could do more. I've felt helpless confronted with all of you. Not much I could do, especially given the language barrier with the others, and feeling terrible for what was done to you."

"You've done more than you know, just being a friend and someone I could talk to."

I squeezed hers back and went inside.

"How is Fatima doing?" Master asked softly as I slid back into bed.

"Okay on the whole. I think she'll go ahead with Pierre."

Master pulled me into his arms and nuzzled my neck. "Another two people who you've influenced," he whispered.

He began caressing me, finding me wet and ready for him. When he was hard, he had me mount him. We tried to be quiet and not move much, but Francesca and Belle both woke up before we'd gone too far. Francesca swung her legs over his face and Belle started nibbling on his nuts. It was a pleasant, slow fucking, all but Belle cumming, but her Mistress saw to her needs before and during our shower. The morning drawing had me getting Fred and I went to his room with him. He used my ass.

* * * * *

Master had meetings morning and afternoon today and tonight was the visit to the BDSM club. I spent the morning going over my survey again, having Oliva check the Spanish for accuracy. I also made sure the six other iPads all had the survey downloaded onto them. Bringing eight to the club would speed up the taking of them. Master was going to offer a thousand Argentinian Pesos to whoever took it, roughly $84 dollars US. We'd also keep an eye out for any more involuntary slaves. There was no problem bringing bodyguards to the club here in Argentina. Kidnapping of the rich was a problem recognized by most places. Usually, it was rich foreigners, but everyone was fair game.

Lunch had us dining together in the dining room, rather than the mess. Reggie and Pierre were in the mess so Fatima didn't have a chance to talk to Pierre. I could see she wanted to. She kept looking around hoping he'd show up. It was set up as a buffet, so no one was serving us. After lunch, Francesca, Belle and I spent all afternoon three on four with the ducklings. I took the two Arabic speaking women, Sahar and Maahnoor, Francesca worked with Ateefah and Belle with Hibbah, talking about some of the nuances of English compared to other languages. Sahar seemed to be grasping English more quickly. She was speaking some of her questions in English, and only getting the answers in Arabic.

We were about to end for supper when Sahar asked, not in English, "We heard Fatima scream last night."

"Did it scare you?" I asked.

"A little, even though it didn't sound like she was in pain. Plus she was gone all night. She said this morning she was not hurt. She would not say why she screamed though."

"She was probably embarrassed to say," I said.

"You know why?"

"I was the cause," I admitted.

They all looked at me expectantly.

"Fatima has been told she can ask for sex if she wants it and she was learning how to be a responsible Dominant to Pierre so he is treated better than she was. She was learning to spank a slave, me, and when she was done, felt aroused enough to wish to orgasm. I took her to my room for privacy and did my best to treat her to the best sex I could, given what she's gone through. I made her climax and that's when she screamed. When we were done, she was tired and I let her sleep in my bed."

"You do not sleep with your Master?" Maahnoor asked.

"I do, but I also have my own room where Fatima slept. She's not ready to have sex with men yet."

"What will she do with Pierre if she's not ready for sex with men?" Ateefah asked.

"Only what she wants. I suspect she will have Pierre give her oral sex. She will let him masturbate for his own release. It's up to her if she is the Mistress, not Pierre."

"Could we have our own sex slaves?" Maahnoor asked. "I'm not ready for sex with men either, but I wouldn't mind someone licking me until I screamed like Fatima did."

"I don't think there are any other men on the ship who are willing to be submissive. Manuel and Pierre were the only two."

"What about the women?" Hibbah asked.

"All of the women submissives are already in relationships," I said, "but you don't need your own slave to have sex. Just ask for a Dominant to share their slave. None of the slaves, man or woman, is prohibited from having sex with another woman. The only thing you have to prove is that you're ready to have sex again."

"How do we prove that without having sex?" Sahar asked.

"Part of what you needed to do, you've already done; given up your slave jewelry. You've shown you don't want to be slaves anymore."

"What else?"

"Wait a moment and I'll tell you."

I whispered in Francesca's ear and she nodded. Francesca suddenly growled in her best Mistress voice, "Take off your clothes, all of them. I want you all naked." As soon as the translations came through their iPads, everyone but Sahar started to remove their clothes. Sahar fingered her shirt, then got a look of such disgust on her face and she stopped.

"Stop!" Francesca ordered when they were half undressed. "Put your clothes back on."

The three who'd started removing theirs looked bewildered, but put their clothes back on.

"When you stop obeying a ridiculous order like Francesca gave you, you may be allowed to ask for sex," I said.

"What do you mean?" Maahnoor said, pulling up her dress.

"Francesca has no authority over you. Asking you to remove your clothes was not a reasonable order. If anyone on this ship ordered you to remove your clothes, that is not a reasonable order. You don't have to do unreasonable things because someone orders you to. They have no more right to tell you to remove your clothing than they have telling you to kill yourself. You have the right to say NO to unreasonable orders. You're not a slave anymore.

"We don't want you to have sex with someone because they order you to. Once we know you have the ability to refuse, then you can ask. Even if you allowed someone to lick you and they wanted you to do more, you have the right to tell them to stop. In fact, if you changed your mind about someone licking you, you can tell them to stop. Your bodies are your own to do with as you please, not what anyone tells you to do. When you stop obeying silly orders and stand up for yourself, you can have sex."

"Did I pass then?" Sahar asked.

"You started to take yours off, but you stopped. Why did you stop?"

"I decided I'd rather die than strip for another person."

"You are definitely closer than any of the others. The thing which worries me was when Master invited you all into his cabin to tell you not to worry about money and to give you your iPads and you saw the cage and his bed and shivered. You thought you might get ordered to enter his cage or get into his bed and if this was another form of slavery."

"True. I was scared," Sahar said, "but I wasn't worried about him ordering me into his cage or ordering me to his bed. I was worried I might have to kill all four of you or otherwise hurt you or die myself and I didn't want to do it. I like all of you."

If she expected some other reaction from me when she told me this, she didn't get it. I laughed. My laugh surprised her.

"You don't believe me? I would have done it. I had a knife hidden in my clothes." She showed me a steak knife she had stashed in her waist.

"Oh, I believe you," I said. "I think you've passed the test. You're definitely a woman who won't follow a stupid order. I'll let Master know and if you want to have sex with someone, you can ask."

"You're not going to try taking my knife away from me?"

"No. If it makes you feel safer, keep it. I might warn any people who want to have sex with you to realize if you say no, you mean no, but I have no objection to you keeping a knife. You might want to get a folding knife instead so you don't accidentally stab yourself in the waist. Ask Roberta for recommendations and I'll buy one for you."

"Will your Master care if I have a knife?"

"I don't think so. He might feel anyone you stabbed deserved what they got. Just don't mistake intentions. Like I said, we've been raised differently and when men have the sex look in their eyes, it doesn't mean they want to rape you, only that they find you attractive and they're interested."

"Can I ask to have sex with you?"

"You can ask. I don't know if my Master would grant it."

"Do you want to have sex with me?"

"I would love having sex with you. If I could make you scream like Fatima, it would give me great pleasure."

Sahar gave me a huge grin. She rattled something off in Arabic and out of her iPad came, "I think I would have the greater pleasure."

"A sense of humor, Sahar. I didn't know if you knew how to laugh."

"I'm going to learn again."

"Are you okay having sex with a woman?"

"If I don't have sex with a woman, I'll never have sex again because I won't have sex with a man."

* * * * *

Before dinner, I told Master I believe Sahar had earned the right to have sex if she wanted. I explained the test Francesca and I devised. Sahar was the only one to pass it.

"Really, I'm surprised. She looked quite nervous when she was here yesterday morning, like she was afraid of being re-enslaved."

"I thought so too. Turns out she likes us, Master, and was afraid she'd have to kill us if we tried making her a slave again. She had a knife in her waistband."

Master raised his eyebrows. "What did you say?"

"I laughed. That also surprised her. She thought I'd be angry or upset or try to take her knife away from her, sir. What I told her is she should give up the steak knives and I'd give her a folding knife if she felt she needed one."

"Who does she want to have sex with?"

I smiled at him.

"Why do I even ask?"

"Well, she did hear Fatima scream last night. Apparently she liked what she heard, sir."

"Everyone heard Fatima scream last night. I'm surprised, I thought the Muslim faith frowned on lesbian relations."

"She said she'd never have sex with a man again. I think her slavery ruined heterosexual sex for her. She doesn't think much of men anymore. She's talked about the men having 'sex eyes' when they look at her. I told her it's a difference in how we're raised and not to imagine someone will rape her because they appreciate her beauty. I think we should warn the men to stay away from her. If she wants sex, she'll ask for it. She wants to learn self-defense, but I think she wants a woman to train her and I suggested Roberta."

"If you're sure she's ready and you don't think she'll stab you, I guess I don't care if you have sex with her."

"She really does seem to like us, Master. She was unhappy she might have to stab us."

Master shook his head. "Why me, Lord?"

"It's not that bad, Master. She's trying very hard to learn English." I kissed him and skipped off to shower up for later.

* * * * *

At our formal dinner, both Sherry and Manuel were serving, as well as Roberta. I was seated on Master's lap and he was feeding me, though kept away from fondling me in deference to the ducklings. He had Sahar sitting to his right and Fatima to his left.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Master said, "Beth tells me that Sahar has reached the point where she might be willing to have sex, although Beth strongly suggests you allow her to approach you. You should be aware, she is armed and will retaliate if she feels she's being threatened. Sahar, so I may have all of my steak cutlery back, I present you with these two knives. For on board the ship, you may wear this this spear point, double edged, five inch, blade which comes in a leather sheath so you don't have carry a knife in your waistband and possibly cut yourself. For off the ship, where carrying weapons openly may not be possible, you may carry this knife, a spring assisted folding knife on your person."

Master's words were printing out on Sahar's iPad in Arabic. He flicked the pocket knife and the blade came out and locked, a little over three inches long. Then he folded the blade back into the handle and handed both knives to her.

"May I please have my steak knife back?"

Sahar smiled at him and only after checking the sharpness of the two blades he'd given her, did she surrender her steak knife. He handed the knife to Reggie.

"Please keep me informed if any more of my steak knives disappear so I can give the thief something more appropriate for self protection instead of cutting meat."

Sahar smiled again when she heard the translation.

"Sahar would also like to learn self defense, and not generally trusting men at the current time, is interested in a woman training her. Roberta, who is graciously serving us tonight, has agreed to teach Sahar anything she'd like to know about self defense. Sahar, please meet with Roberta after dinner and she will discuss a schedule with you for your training. If there is anything else I might be able to do for you, please let me know. As far as Beth is concerned, she will be available for the other thing you mentioned sometime tomorrow. You can make arrangements with her."

Listening to the translation, Sahar said, "Thank you, Joshua," in heavily accented English, but still understandable.

"Fatima, I understand you have a question for Pierre?" Master asked.

"Yes, Joshua, thank you. Pierre, do you still desire to submit to me as your Mistress, or have you changed your mind?"

"I would happily submit to you, Mistress," Pierre said.

"Like Sahar, I'm distrustful of men in general at the moment and may not be able to have full sex with you at this time. I imagine you will need to earn my trust before I let you fuck me. Given those circumstances, would you still agree?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"All of the slaves at this table are wearing much less than you. If you wish to serve me, you will immediately remove as much clothing as Manuel has, come to me and kiss my feet."

Pierre stood up and removed all of his clothing but his boxer shorts. I could see he had an erection, as could everyone else at the table. He got down on his hands and knees and crawled to Fatima, and kissed both of her feet, waiting with his head bowed down when he was finished. The ducklings were looking on with amazement as one of them, a freed slave, took control of a male slave and made him kiss her feet.

"Sherry, if you'd bring me his plate, I'll resume feeding him. Pierre, you may kneel beside me." He knelt beside her, his cock stiff as a flagpole.

Lynn looked on approvingly as Fatima took control of her new slave. It looks like Fatima and Lynn conversed concerning the handling of male slaves.

"Hannah has arranged for new quarters for us, Pierre. It has two single beds. You will not be sleeping with your Mistress until I've decided you're worthy of such an honor. We'll be going there after dinner as we need to discuss the terms of your submission and establish your rules and safe word. Since I am new to Dominance, Lynn and Hannah have agreed to help me establish our agreement. When it is satisfactory to both of us, you will be collared and I will fuck you in the ass. Do you understand and do you still agree to be my submissive?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers