My Voyage of Submission Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell, yes," Roberta said. "Don't worry about me. Those assholes are mine now."

We began to hear shots ring out above us and they started shooting again, at all of us. The assault rifles fired back.

We'd been pinned down about a half hour since we boosted Roberta. There were fewer shots coming our way, but still more than we wanted to brave in a firefight.

"I've got maybe five rounds left," Roberta said softly. "How are you guys doing?"

Buck said, "I've got maybe a magazine left. I've been shooting Jake's."

"I've got maybe half a mag," Al said.

"So do I," Edgar said. "Then it's handguns. We're screwed. Roberta, you've done enough damage. Get the hell out and make for the copter. See if we got radios there. If not, have Leo lift off until he's outside the cone of silence and call for help."

"Aye, aye. See you on the other side."

We heard her moving away.

"Hey," someone shouted. "You running out of ammo yet? Must be hungry and thirsty, too. It's a hot day today. I can stay out here all night. Even have infrared gear."

"Is that you, Abdul?" Edgar shouted.

"Sure is."

"What do you want?"

"I want the women. What the fuck you think? I didn't shoot them yet. Tell you what. You send the women out to me, we'll leave. You can go home, get some medical help for your injured man."

"What the hell makes you think I'd trust you?"

"You had the chance to kill me in Freetown and you didn't. Of course, I realize it was because you wanted to use a tracker in the money bag to find out where our hideout was, but I forgive you. Call it professional courtesy."

"Yeah, one of my people is probably halfway to the helicopter by now. As soon as she gets there, the Wrath of God is going to come down on your head."

"Probably true, but you'll all be dead. We'll lob some grenades down there and take care of all of you. We lose the women, but there are a lot more in the world, just not ones Mahmoud wants as badly as he wants yours."

"Take the deal, Edgar," I said. "He's either going to get us anyway with all of you dead, or we'll all be dead. Take the deal."

"Beth, Joshua will kill me himself."

"If he does, who will find me. I trust you to come find us, Edgar. I don't trust anyone else to do whatever it takes to find me. All I ask is that you hurry. You know what happens to the non-virgins in four weeks. You've got that long to get us. Take the fucking deal."

"Jesus, Beth."

"Look, I understand what they'll be doing to us. I understand the psychology. Hopefully, that gives me a leg up. I'm a submissive anyway. I'll probably enjoy most of it. Take the deal."

He nodded. "What do you want, Abdul?" Edgar shouted.

"I want all the women to strip naked and walk towards us. When all of them are in my possession, we leave. You do whatever the hell you want but follow us. I'll have a couple people watching. You don't try to follow, they'll leave you alone."

"Give us a couple minutes, to say goodbye, but they're coming. No more than five minutes."

"No more than five or the grenades get launched."

I said goodbye to Buck and squeezed Jake's hand.

"Hannah, come with me. Let Buck stay with Jake. Come across the street. I need to talk to both you and Jìngyi and say goodbye to Edgar and Al."

She nodded, took off her haik and followed me across the street. I hugged Edgar goodbye.

"I'm depending on you. Don't disappoint me," I said.

Edgar pulled something out of his pocket. "Swallow this. It's a tracker, but I can turn it off and on. They'll probably check you for any tracking devices when they get their hands on you, so I won't turn it on for a day. You will shit it out, so you'll have to check your feces for it, and swallow it again."

"Sounds disgusting, but whatever it takes, right?"

"Whatever it takes."

"Hannah, Jìngyi, I want you two to do whatever they tell you, obey all their orders without question. You've been fucked before, so it's nothing new, just worse. I'm going to try to keep their attention on me. Hopefully, with me raising a bit of a stink, and you behaving like perfect slave bitches, they'll tend to leave you alone. That's what I want. I'm used to this sort of thing. I get punished all the time anyway. Let me handle it. You just go along to get along. Will you do that for me?"

"Damn, Beth," Hannah said.

I started taking off my clothes. "It's for the best. I can handle it better, so let me handle it. You do what you have to, obey any orders. You survive, you get through it as easy as you can. Master will find us again. If he doesn't, those bastards will pay. We just need to survive. That's all I need you to do."

They took off their clothes as well. Pretty soon, we were naked and we started moving towards Abdul. I stopped briefly to squeeze Al's hand. A couple hundred yards down the road, a couple men came out and slapped handcuffs on us, our hands behind our backs. They shoved the three of us into the bed of a small pickup truck and chained our ankles to the truck bed, and left the area. I didn't hear any explosions or gunfire behind us, so maybe Abdul was a man of his word. He might regret that later, but that was his problem.

The truck was heading toward the setting sun, towards Morocco. There were several other large trucks traveling with us, more of Mahmoud's men. After several miles of driving west, when the sun went down, we turned to the south. One of the large trucks followed us, another continued west, two trucks headed north, splitting up, not making us so obvious.

After a couple hours, they stopped briefly to eat. We each had to suck a cock while we were fucked. Just the once, probably trusted lieutenants, because Abdul wasn't one of them. They weren't interested in maximizing their pleasure, just working on our submission, wanting us to feel we were nothing more than cum dumpsters. The guy in my cunt didn't last long enough for me to cum, and that wasn't easy.

Apparently, Abdul was worried about being followed, because he was watching the Eastern sky for signs of aircraft. Every flashing light up in the sky was eyed to see where it was heading. He ran some electronic gadget over our bodies. I suspect it was to find any tracking devices. I'm glad I wasn't turned on yet.

The desert night air was cold and I asked for clothes or at least a blanket when they put us back in the pickup bed.

"No clothes for slave sluts," Abdul said.

"Fine. Let us freeze to death. Mahmoud sounded like he wanted us pretty bad. Even if we just get sick, I'm sure that will piss him off."

We got two blankets. One we put under us to cushion us from the bouncing truck bed. We huddled together for warmth under the other one, moving again, still South.

"We don't have our birth control pills anymore," Hannah whispered, curled up in my arms for warmth. Jìngyi was plastered to her back.

"Unless they want pregnant slaves, they'll probably give us something, although the longer you've been on the pill, the longer it takes for the hormones to work its way out of your body. It can sometimes take two or three months to get pregnant once you stop. If we aren't found in thirty days, we'll never be found. We can be sold anywhere in the fucking world. Pregnancy will be someone else's problem."

"I'm scared," Jìngyi said.

"I'm scared too. We're all scared. This is an incredibly scary situation. You know what kind of resources Joshua and Miranda are going to throw at this. They're incredibly nervous too. Abdul can't keep his eyes off the Eastern sky because he knows Joshua will be coming with all he's got.

"Only six guys got to fuck us because they didn't want to stop until they get far away. It will get worse. They want to demean you, tear down your defenses, make you feel helpless and alone. Once they get some distance, they'll probably separate us, so we can't give each other emotional support. We'll get raped more frequently, and by more men. They want to take away your identity and turn you into their sexual plaything. Remember that. Be as agreeable and pliant as you can be, but remember you are wanted and loved; by me, Joshua, Angelique, Roberta, the whole fucking crew of the ship. Be what they want you to be, act as they want you to act, but remember, no matter what they do, you're still a person who is both worthy of love and who is loved. Don't let them strip you of that.

"It's just sex, so give that to them, but don't force them to beat you or punish you. They don't expect you to like it, but you don't have to act like you hate it. You're not virgins anymore. You'll have to do things that will make you ill. I know what some of them are. Our freed slaves talked about them in our groups. Especially at this level, where they want to completely dehumanize you so you're ready to fully accept your slavery. Once they believe you've accepted it, you start getting privileges. You'll probably receive slave piercings immediately. They want you to accept that your body no longer belongs to you; it belongs to them and they can do anything with it they want. Don't reject it, but you might want to try cajoling them into giving you prettier piercings and jewelry. You'll get a better price if you're pretty, so play that up.

"Do the best you can, smile and obey. If worse comes to worse, the more pleasing you are, the more money you'll be sold for and if someone pays a lot of money for you, they have reason to keep you from harm. The better your price, the better your circumstances may be. Being sold to individuals is better than being sold to brothels or sex shows. You'll be trained by both male and female trainers. Fatima said the females were the worst for her, but you've all had sex with females and know how to be pleasing to one. You've experienced my seductions. When given the opportunity, do the same. They should end up treating you better as a result. Remain strong internally, but obedient on the outside. For now, keep the faith. Someone is going to come for us. We just want it as soon as possible."

I hugged them and clasped their hands and we banged along until around three AM, when they stopped again for a sleep break. We all got fucked again. Abdul was the one who fucked me, but again, they were still running. The worst of it hadn't started yet.

******

I was awakened by a stiff prick being shoved into my mouth, Abdul's again. He smelled of cordite, adrenaline sweat, dried cum, and other not so intoxicating scents, but I sucked him until he climaxed down my throat. He didn't get anywhere near my best. What he got was everything I could do to get him off fast and out of my mouth. I saw the others being treated in the same manner.

When Abdul finished with me, I was given to two more, one of whom took my mouth and the other my ass. The one who took my ass was none too gentle and when he tried to shove his cock in my mouth after he emptied himself in my rectum, I threw up, mostly over him, for which he slapped my face a couple times.

He said something in Arabic which I didn't understand, and when I didn't respond, he tried to shove my face in my own vomit, so I threw up again.

He was determined, so he got a good hold of my hair and the back of my neck forcing me down to the ground. I punched him in the nuts, got up and ran. I knew I wasn't going to get very far barefoot, but it was time to start drawing attention to myself and away from the others.

I made it about a hundred yards away before I was shoved in the back and fell forward, scraping my front side on the sand and rocks. Shit that hurt my boobs. The one who caught me put handcuffs on me again, behind my back, a noose around my neck and half dragged me back to the others, who were taking some joy in the discomfiture of the man I punched in the nuts. He looked angry enough to kill me, but he wasn't in charge. I knew he'd try to get even at some point. I kept my face down.

Dragging me in front of Abdul, the man with my noose said something in Arabic. I stood there, fat, dumb and happy. He said it again and kicked me in the back of my legs so I dropped to my knees.

"That is the word for 'kneel'," Abdul said. "Learn it."

"What is it again?"

Abdul repeated it and I said it to myself, three times. It sounded like 'a leck cow'

"You cannot escape."

"I know."

"Then why did you run?"

"Because I wasn't going to eat my own puke or suck his shit encrusted cock."

"What is 'puke'?"

"Vomit, throw up." I gagged like I was vomiting.

"You will learn to do those things."

"Not today. Today I figure you don't have the time to waste to teach me. Maybe some other day."

Abdul smiled and due to the large scar on his face, it wasn't a pretty smile. It just made him seem scarier.

"Put her in the back of the big truck," repeating the command in Arabic. I supposed he was trying to scare me, but it was what I wanted anyway, to save Hannah and Jìngyi from getting put there.

"Maybe I can find a cock worth fucking," I said. "It sure wasn't yours."

I expected him to get angry, but he just laughed. He knew he had all the control and I'd learn it eventually. I knew it too. Jìngyi was put in the cab of the pickup, Hannah in the cab of the large truck. I was tossed in the back of the large truck with my hands still manacled behind my back, so I bounced hard. At least the man who I'd humiliated by punching him in the family jewels wasn't in there with me, just eight other guys sitting on benches on either side of the bed, like a troop transport. I was given a crust of flat bread for breakfast.

For the next four hours, the eight guys in the back had their way with me. It wasn't just fucking or sucking. It was fingering, mauling my sore breasts, pinching my nipples and pubic lips, even whacking my buns when they felt like it. Nothing too hard, nobody wanting to damage the goods unless ordered otherwise. I let myself drift into subspace and mostly ignored it, though I did orgasm a couple times. I was too much the submissive not to. The fuckers who made me climax had to crow about their accomplishments. At least, that's what it sounded like, bragging.

We'd turned to the west again an hour into the morning's travel. When we stopped, they used jerry cans to refuel the vehicles. We were fucked again before and after the meal. It had been over a day without bathing or washing and I was smelly, dirty, cum encrusted and tired. No one gave us water for washing, just enough to drink. My lack of cleanliness didn't seem to deter any of the men from fucking me.

We set out after eating. I was still in the back of the large truck, but this time, the man who I'd punched in the nuts was in the back with me. He was particularly liberal in the use of his hands to swat my naked ass, pinch me, and maul me. He fucked me in the ass again. This time, when he wanted me to clean off his cock, I let him shove it in my mouth, then bit the damn thing off. I spit it out. It still had shit on it.

The fucking fuss he put up when I relieved him of his manhood. The truck stopped, and they dragged me out of the back. The man was screaming something awful, blood pouring out of his groin. Abdul had him dragged out of the back of the truck and shot him in the head. They didn't have any way to treat his wounds. He was going to die and Abdul knew it.

Abdul gave an order and a ring gag was shoved in my mouth. He had three men ass fuck me, then fuck my mouth. The first two, I puked again. The third one, I didn't have anything left in my stomach. So much for lunch. I also earned a beating with a leather strap. Hannah and Jìngyi cringed as they watched them turn my buttocks a deep red, almost purple. I screamed. I'm not immune to pain. I don't enjoy it, and this was particularly brutal. I knew it would happen, but wasn't sorry for biting his dick off. He would have been a thorn in my side for the rest of my captivity. I didn't try sitting for the rest of the day's travel, flinching and screaming when anyone touched my ass.

At sunset, they actually made a camp, setting up tents. Apparently, we'd traveled far enough they felt we could rest awhile. As they cooked, three more men fucked my ass, then used my mouth, still with a ring gag. The pain of my tormented buttocks made the experience intolerable. Every time they slammed against my ass, I screamed until I was hoarse. I didn't puke.

They had to take the ring gag out so I could eat. They put my food in a bowl and put it on the ground in front of me with my hands still secured behind my back. I was about to shove my face in and eat it when Abdul grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. He gave an order and someone took a dump over the top of my food. I ignored the food. I wasn't yet that hungry.

It had been over a day now. I wondered if Edgar was tracking me, or if I needed to get closer to civilization before I could be tracked. Speaking of taking a dump, I needed to void my bowels.

I told Abdul what I needed, expecting he'd let me go to the latrine they'd dug several yards from the camp. He pointed to my food.

"You want me to eat before I can take a shit?"

"No, you can take a shit there. I don't care if you eat or not."

I looked at him and he smiled again. The problem was, I needed to swallow the tracker again after I shit it out. I thought I'd have a bit of privacy to pick it up, brush it off and swallow it again. If I shit in my food, it might be seen. Worse yet, I still needed to get it back in my stomach, and I couldn't throw it up. It was either lose the ability to be tracked, or eat my damn food.

I squatted over my food bowl and voided my bowels. Immediately after doing so, before anyone could see anything unusual about my stool, I turned and shoved my face in my bowl and ate everything. I can't begin to tell you how badly I wanted to throw up, and how hard it was not to do so. My guts kept cramping like I was going to toss my cookies, but I somehow managed to keep everything down. I checked my bowl to make sure the tracker wasn't in there. The things we did to survive.

I looked at Abdul. "Want a kiss, honey?" I asked. He gave me one of his evil smiles.

Hannah and Jìngyi looked at me with horror and pity, just before they were fucked again. No one bothered to wipe off my face. I went to sleep with shit smeared all over it, smelling it. My ankle was manacled to a stake pounded deep in the ground. No one bothered to fuck me again that night. It was just as well, my ass still burned. No one shit on Hannah's and Jìngyi's food, though they were forced to suck any cocks which fucked their asses. I couldn't protect them from everything. The first few times they did it, they threw up too, though no one tried forcing them to eat the vomit afterward. After eating it a few times, you get used to shit, and I meant that both ways. This is one of the things the other slaves hand undergone and I knew we'd face more or worse.

******

The rest of our journey, every meal I had some shit heaped on my food. I had to eat it the same way, with my face buried in it and my hands cuffed behind my back. They did give me something to wipe my face off afterward and water to wash it down with. I would have loved a toothbrush and mouthwash. No matter how much I rinsed and brushed my teeth with a finger, I could still taste it.

During the noon meal break, Abdul fucked my cunt, then my mouth, cumming in both.

"Where does Joshua think our headquarters are?"

"He doesn't share all his information with me. Very little in fact. If I were guessing, I'd think it was the lawless border regions of Algeria, Mauritania and Western Sahara, but that's just a guess. He knows it's in the Atlas Mountains close to the snow line. The tracker in the money bags disappeared in Mauritania."

"Would the others say the same thing if I asked them?"

"I don't know what they'd say. I doubt they know either. I'm sure the Chinese girl doesn't know."