My Voyeur Love Returns

Story Info
Claire comes back to watch me, and so much more.
9.2k words
4.66
16.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story will make no sense to you unless you read the previous story "Erotic Surprise in the Park". Please do.

*****

Chapter 1

It had been more than two years since my last encounter with Claire in the park. I had spent every day of those two years trying to forget her. And every day I failed.

Not that I spent the time sulking in my apartment. I knew that life had to go on. I had stopped public exhibitionism, and had joined a couple of dating sites. It's not like I didn't have some fun, because I did. I had some sex, some of it quite good, but every time I went down on a woman, as I began to lick her, all I could think about was the alluring heart shaped patch of pubic hair just above Claire's cunt (she loved that word. I'm sure she still does), and I would lose my enthusiasm. No, I did not stop licking, and yes, we would have actual sex, but it was never the same as when Claire watched me masturbate. And inevitably, with the woman I was with, I would gently bring up the subject of exhibitionism, and after the shock wore off her face, she would not so gently escort me to the door.

I thought I might have better luck with some of the sex hookup dating sites, like Adult Friend Finder and Ashley Madison. But I'll tell you a poorly kept secret: the women are mostly professionals. If I asked them to accompany me naked to a symphony concert, they would do it for the right price. This is SO not what I was looking for.

I had settled into a routine that did not include exhibitionism, so I was generally disappointed with daily life. I really didn't know what to do, other than what I had tried, which clearly was not for me. Was I destined to be alone for the rest of my life, trying to be satisfied with one night stands?

One day, in the middle of my depression, the phone rang. I answered as I always do, "This is Ron."

After a brief period of silence, the voice on the other end of the line said, "Hello, Ron."

My hands began to shake and my heart beat faster. I knew that voice. "Claire?" I managed to squeak out.

"Yes," she responded.

I was speechless for a moment. I could hear her breathing rapidly at the other end of the line. Clearly she was as nervous as I.

"Claire, I don't even know what to say. I have a zillion questions, and have no idea where to begin. I'll take a big risk here and say that I have missed you dreadfully, and the pain has not let up. I don't know exactly why you called, but I hope it's to tell me the same."

"Ron, just hearing you say that makes me so happy. I have missed you every day of the last 2 years. During that time I got divorced. It was final about 3 weeks ago, and I have spent those 3 weeks trying to build enough courage to call you."

"Oh, Claire. You have made me a happy man. I hope and trust there will be more -- so much more."

"Ron, I'm lonely, and frustrated, and I want to see you so badly. All of you. Naked. Alive and in front of me. I'm wet just thinking about it."

"OK, so we are on the same page, and there is nothing to stop us from doing what we have missed for so long. I really do have a zillion questions, and much to catch up on, but let's start by you meeting me in the park, tomorrow, 10 a.m. The same place. I'll be naked behind the tree, but I'll bet you already knew that."

Claire laughed, but it was a deep, throaty laugh that was sexy as hell. "I'll be there."

Chapter 2

Next day, I was at the appointed spot a half hour early. I stayed clothed, but I was hard inside my jeans. I was so excited I thought I'd come before she even arrived, without even touching myself. I walked around a bit to make sure the coast was clear. Nothing had changed. This part of the park was still rarely used, and during the half hour I saw no one.

As 10:00 approached, I ducked behind the tree, removed all my clothes, and waited, my cock hard as a rock. I didn't dare touch it.

I heard steps that got closer. The steps were those of a woman. I didn't need to check as it could only be Claire.

When she arrived at the bench, she softly said, "What a lovely spot. I think I'll just sit here and enjoy the sunshine and peaceful surroundings. With my eyes closed."

She sure knew how to make the situation even hotter than it already was. I tiptoed out from behind the tree. She was wearing a blue dress, quite short, and matching blue pumps. I don't think she was wearing a bra. As for panties, I hoped I'd find out soon enough. She looked amazing, as beautiful as ever. It was as though no time had passed. If anything, she was even more radiant. My heart was racing.

I walked softly up to her, making as little sound as possible, but I knew she was aware of me. I stood in front of her, my cock about a foot away from her face, throbbing uncontrollably. I quietly coughed. She opened her eyes, looked at my hard cock, and said,

"My, aren't we a bit presumptuous. Suppose I report you for lewd behavior?"

"Well, that would be very disappointing. But if that's what you want to do, I wouldn't try to stop you. Of course, I'll just go back behind the tree and get dressed, and deny everything when the cops arrive."

She laughed, got up, and hugged me for a long time. My cock was poking her, but at that moment I was just feeling love for her. She began to cry, and so did I. It felt a bit silly with me naked and aroused, and her fully clothed. But there it was. All of our longing came out in those few moments of embrace.

Finally, she stood back and scanned me from head to toe.

"Ron, you haven't changed a bit, and that is a good thing. I liked you just the way you were, and I believe I will love you even more now. How about giving me a demonstration of your powers just to get my blood pumping?"

I didn't have to be asked twice. I stood back, facing her. She sat back down, spread her legs, but kept her dress covering those gorgeous legs. I could not see up inside. What a tease! I thought nothing of who or what might come around the corner. I simply began to stroke my hard cock, her eyes glued to it. As I proceeded to get more aroused, she got that glazed look I had become so fond of. She rubbed her breasts with her right hand, but made no effort to get inside her dress. She still loved to prolong being turned on.

I was so happy to see her, and so excited to be doing what I had missed so much, that I lasted only about a minute. I shook from head to toe and came copiously, on the ground, right in front of her feet.

"Wow," she said. "How I missed watching your erotic show. How wet I am now. What to do, what to do."

I remained naked in front of her, my cock slowly settling. She got up from the bench, facing me. She reached for the bottom of her dress, and pulled it over her head. As I had hoped, she was completely naked underneath, and blessing of blessings, she still had her heart shaped pubic hair.

I laughed. "I dreamed about your heart shaped cunt almost every night. I am thrilled to see it in the flesh, so to speak."

"Shut up," she said, and giggled.

She sat back down and began to stroke herself. She rubbed her labia gently, then more firmly. She teased her clit every few seconds, to prolong the buildup. After about 10 minutes, she started to stroke in earnest. I had only touched Claire in a non-sexual way, and only briefly. But somehow I knew she would want me to sit down, move closer and participate. I sat and slid over. I placed my right hand around her neck, and my left hand on her thigh.

"I thought you'd never get to that. I've craved your body, and it seems you've craved mine," Claire said.

She continued to stroke, and I rubbed her thigh, getting closer and closer to her wet pussy. I finally reached the holy grail, and began to rub her cunt while she stroked her clit. I put a finger, then two fingers inside. My touch seemed to turn her on much more rapidly. She was now shaking and arching her back into my fingers.

Within a minute, she cried out, "Holy shit. I'm coming.". And she did, big time, flooding my fingers with pussy juice, rocking back and forth, and emitting deep groans of pleasure. It was so wonderful to share that with her.

As she calmed down, I kept my fingers inside her because it felt so good. She turned toward me and gave me a passionate kiss, something else I had dreamed of for over two years.

She smiled and said, "This is exactly how I imagined the renewal of our relationship. It was perfect. And now I know there will be much more. Now let's get dressed and start to catch up on the last two years."

After putting our clothes back on, we sat on the bench and talked. And I mean deep and loving conversation. Her two children were both in college, and doing well despite the divorce. Her ex reasonably cooperative during the divorce process, which was such a relief to her. Claire got the house, and her ex, Jack, now lived in the next town. Custody was a non-issue, as the kids were grown enough to decide where they wanted to be at any given time, and they seemed to harbor no blame to either party, so they spent time equally with each parent.

"What ever happened to Evie?" I asked, trying to be nonchalant.

Claire chuckled. "How did I know you were going to ask that? As you know, she lived several towns away, and our relationship was strained as my divorce got more real. However, about 6 months ago, she left her bastard husband Patrick, and moved right near me. Her official divorce is very close to finalized. Our friendship has blossomed again. We helped each other get through the most difficult parts of separation and divorce. We spend much of our free time together. Patrick and Evie agree that they can each do what they want, although Patrick can sometimes be a little icky about it. I'm quite sure knowing Evie is a free woman will put your libido into overdrive."

I laughed heartily. Yes, although I was in love with Claire, now that I knew Evie's situation, I wanted her in my life too.

We talked about every imaginable subject, becoming closer by the minute. Time just flew by.

Chapter 3

About an hour later, I heard footsteps coming up the walkway. Not sneakers, but hard soled shoes, which struck me as odd. We were both fully clothed, so no problems there, but it was the first person using that path that I had encountered.

Around the corner came a handsome gentleman of about 50. He was dressed for success. Full dark suit, power tie, shiny expensive shoes, well coifed hair. Totally out of place here in the park.

He walked closer and stopped. He turned to us.

"Hello," he said, "I haven't seen anyone on this path before. I'm delighted that there are a few others who get pleasure from the birds and bees."

Birds and bees? Was he speaking in code? If so, it was a code Claire and I understood. She looked at me with raised eyebrows and a smirk.

"We have not found a more delightful place of secluded bliss than right here." I said.

"Well, my name is Victor. I love to walk the park, and expose myself"... long pause..."to nature."

Claire responded, "I'm Claire and this is Ron. I am also very fond of all forms of nature, particularly animals, such as the"...long pause "cock."

Now I would have doubled over in laughter, but there was much potential here, and I didn't want to spoil it.

"Well, Claire," said Victor, "I always keep a cock with me. Would you care to see it?"

"It would please both of us greatly if you would share your cock."

I had noticed when Victor arrived that his fly was fastened with 3 buttons rather than a zipper, and that there was the barely visible outline of a rather formidable penis. He was going commando, and I'm sure Claire noticed as well. This was a pretty good clue as to his intentions. I was amped. I didn't know until that moment that I had a bit of the bisexual in me, and I really wanted to see his manhood.

Victor reached for his fly. He undid one button at a time, very slowly. Claire's eyes were glued to his crotch, as were mine. Second button. His bulge was getting bigger, and the fabric was straining. Third button. The opening pulled apart slightly, but not enough for his dick to spring out. He reached inside, and stopped.

"Are you sure you want to experience nature at its finest?" He directed his question to Claire.

"I do indeed", she responded.

He grabbed his cock and pulled it out. It shot up to a 45 degree angle, maybe 7 inches long, with substantial girth. Following just behind was a large set of balls hanging in a long sack, which settled nicely against the dark fabric background. His cock was longer than mine, but so beautiful I couldn't even think about jealousy. Sculpted cut head, very straight shaft. He just let his cock point up, without even touching it.

"Nature revealed," he said.

Claire uttered a tiny gasp, and her eyes went wide. It was incredibly sexy to see a seemingly disembodied gorgeous cock hard and pointing at us.

"My, my. Won't the chickens be thrilled when they see that," Claire mumbled.

Both Victor and I laughed.

"Come closer, Victor. I want to pet it," Claire said. I was a tiny bit shocked, but this was my Claire, and risky experimentation was what we did. I though, go for it, Claire.

Victor looked like his fondest fantasies had just been realized. He moved in close to Claire, his cock just inches from her face. She reached up and very softly ran her finger along the bottom of the shaft, from back to front. His cock jumped twice and got even harder.

"Victor," I said, "Claire failed to mention that I too am rather fond of beasts of Mother Nature. May I touch it?"

"Of course," he responded. "Nature must always be shared."

I reached for his shaft and stroked it. I stayed on the shaft area while Claire, who had just lubricated her fingers with saliva, surrounded the head with her wet digits, and also began to stroke. I suppose she could have lubed her fingers from her cunt, but that would have been a bit too much of a confession for this early in our encounter with Victor.

Victor groaned, and arched, and moaned, and shoved his cock front to back to front inside our hands. He seemed ecstatic. He was in Heaven. He screamed, his cock began to throb and pulsate, and suddenly it spurted cum in long ropes, onto Claire's dress, onto the ground, onto the bench. It seemed to never end.

After a minute or so, we removed our hands, and his shaft began to gradually go limp. He shook off the last few drops of cum, tucked his cock back in, and rebuttoned his trousers.

"Well," he said, "It appears I have met kindred spirits. This is exactly what I dream about at night. Do you two visit here often, or is this a one-off?"

Claire responded, "Our story is very complicated. This is the first time we've seen each other in over 2 years, and we were just catching up when you arrived. You missed our own hot tryst by about an hour." She smiled sheepishly.

Victor smiled. "I'd like to meet up with you again, and reciprocate the carnal pleasure you have given me."

"How thoughtful of you. I think it can be arranged," I said. I turned to Claire and asked if she agreed. She nodded vigorously.

"Until then, may I see your nature since you've seen mine?" Victor asked.

Claire and I stood up. I unzipped and pulled out my semi-erect cock. She whipped the dress over her head, careful not to touch the cum spot, and stood there completely naked.

"I see that Nature has clearly outdone itself with you two perfect specimens. There is great beauty in both cock and hen."

We smiled. I put my cock back in, and Claire put her dress back on.

"I know of another place that we can meet that ups the risk factor slightly, but not enough to be of concern. Would you be interested?"

"We would," I said, answering for both of us.

"Do you know the River Walk? There is a bend about a half mile from the entrance, with a rest area set back. Meet me there at 10 a.m. tomorrow. There is a set of benches and enough seclusion to provide both thrill and security."

"We'll be there," Claire said.

Victor said no more, just walked way.

Claire and I looked at each other in astonishment.

"What the heck just happened?" she asked.

"I don't know, but I sure want it to happen again.", I responded. "And I had no idea you could be so nonchalant about reaching out for a strange cock. I loved it.

"And Ron, I had no idea that you had a bisexual side."

"Neither did I until just then," I laughed. "Does that bother you?"

"Oh, on the contrary. I've already told you that Evie and I experimented together in college. When Evie moved closer to me, our friendship revived again, but it did more than that. One evening we sat crying together on the couch, and then we kissed, and then one thing lead to another, and we became intimate again after so many years. It seemed so right and now we spend many nights together, at her place or mine. So you are not alone in your desire to explore an erotic connection with the same sex. I completely approve.

"And you approve of Victor, so our tiny exhibitionist group just grew by one". I commented.

"It certainly did," Claire said, "What I didn't tell you is that I let Evie know I was meeting you. As I have already indicated, she has changed a great deal since separating from Patrick and it was all I could do to prevent her from coming along. She will not take no for an answer next time. I think our group is now four. And won't Victor be pleasantly surprised when both Evie and I show up."

"This is just too much excitement for me to absorb," I said. "I'm ready for another round right now, but I think we should save it for tomorrow. I need to go home to process. But before we part, I want you to know that I love you, and that whatever we do, and I mean whatever, will only enhance that love for you. I hope you feel the same way."

"I do, Ron. I do."

We kissed lightly, and went off in opposite directions.

Chapter 4

The next day couldn't come soon enough. By morning, I had barely slept, and when I did, I dreamt of Claire, naked, taking my cock in her cunt doggie style. We had never had actual sex, but I sensed that it would be inevitable under the changed circumstances, particularly as she had mentioned that she craved my body as much as I craved hers. And with Victor and Evie making four, the possibilities were endless. I woke with a raging hardon which I had difficulty ignoring. It finally went down in the (cold) shower.

I arrived at the visitor's parking lot a half mile away and walked to the appointed spot, arriving an hour early, as I wanted to get a feel for the location. I didn't see anyone, but that didn't alleviate my concern. I had walked the half mile, and did not see a single soul. The River Walk is a long bicycle path that runs along the river. The rest area is about 25 feet in diameter, with 3 benches, and is set back about 2o feet, with a dirt walkway leading from the bike path. The Bike path is thickly lined with trees on the side opposite the river, and the dirt walkway has been cut through the growth to provide a lovely, secluded space. The dirt walkway is frequently passed by bikers, walkers, joggers, skate-boarders, and mothers walking their children, but since the rest area is so poorly located for resting (with no view of the river and only a half mile from the entrance, where there is a small building with bathrooms), it never gets used. The small sign that says, "Rest Area, No Facilities" further discourages use of that space. I wasn't sure that Victor intended for this to be our final destination, but I was reasonably sure carnal nakedness right there would go undiscovered. I was both frightened and excited if Victor meant for us to perform in this exact spot.

I would have offered to pick Claire up on the way, but it seemed much more thrilling to see where each of the participants would be coming from, especially since I could not be 100% sure that Evie would be there.