My Weekend Away

Story Info
An account of a weekend between me and my boyfriend.
2k words
3.58
11.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Weekend Away

I guess you could say it started with lunch at the food court. My boyfriend had accidentally gotten a vegan dish he didn't like. I, for my part, filled up on Chinese which, if you ask me, was why food courts were invented in the first place. I had delicious vegetable fried rice with bits of egg, corn and peas, General Tsu's chicken and pork fried dumplings. Healthy? Decidedly not. Yummy? Absolutely.

"That's a lot of food there," my boyfriend said, eyeing my tray. Anthony could say that. You see, Anthony likes it when I eat. Anthony likes it when I eat A LOT. It s a fetish called feederism. He likes when my stomach gets all taut and I moan in pain because I'm just so full. You would think I'd have self-control but I'm on a hell of a lot of psych meds and they make me ravenous. Anthony watched open mouthed as I dived into my food, barely pausing between bites. I hadn't eaten since my two eggs, bread and banana for breakfast three hours ago. I was starving.

"Guess you weren't hungry?" he said with a smirk once all my food was gone. Anthony, for his part, had barely touched his dish (he ordered Chick-Fil-A once we were back at the hotel. And yes, I ate a chicken sandwich). I blushed and he grabbed my hand.

"I like it," he growled.

We were staying at the Hilton in a very nice room, and as soon as we returned to our room I flopped backwards on the bed.

"It hurts," I whined. Anthony immediately crawled on top of me.

"Did someone eat too much?" he said, pushing up my shirt. My stomach extended from my body the way it always did after a big meal. I was slightly grossed out, but Anthony was staring at me with almost reverence. That's a nice feeling so as he squished and kneaded my stomach I made up my mind to enjoy it. Finally, he reached into his back and pulled out a bottle of scented massage oil. I sat up and he removed my shirt and my bra. I will have to say my favorite part of my body are my boobs. And when Anthony fucks me, my DD breasts will bounce obscenely, sometimes even hitting me in the face like we are in a porno or something. It is very thrilling.

"Ready, baby?" Anthony asked. He definitely was. I could see his arousal pronounced very clearly through his jeans.

I nodded and he pulled my jeans and my panties off, then entered me in one swift move. It hurt a little (he is quite large) but then he started moving and pleasure emerged. I felt the food move inside me and once again I was a little grossed out by own excess but he seemed to love it. My stomach bounced too as we fucked and he stared at it (no pun intended) hungrily. Finally, he rolled off me, panting heavily, satisfied.

But not for very long. I had gotten dressed, putting on cotton gray sweatpants but no panties because "easy access". We were watching The Office. His hand snaked his hand over to my crotch and began to rub my little clit through my pants. He rubbed faster and faster and my breathing became more ragged. I went to pull his hand away but he slapped it away. My body belonged to him. I had no say. Finally, the pressure got to me, and I don't know what exactly happened, but a gush of liquid squirted onto my pants, staining them a dark, shameful color. I don't know if I peed or squirted, but he took notice and began to laugh.

"Look at that," he chortled. I blushed and squirmed out of my wet sweatpants, naked again, just the way he liked me. He purred and snuggled up next to me. Soon he was hard again and disappeared into the bathroom. He reemerged with a towel which he put under my butt.

"Babies need protection," he said, shrugging. He slipped on a condom and began fucking me hard. I could tell my earlier embarrassment had turned him on. Finally, the pressure mounted again and even more liquid squirted from me. This time I definitely squirted. All over the towel, through the towel, onto his dick. He moaned.

"We aren't sleeping on this bed tonight," he said. Luckily, there were two beds in the room.

We took a break from the sex for a while to watch Batman Returns starring Michelle Pheiffer in her Catwoman latex costume. My boyfriend got very excited watching her with a whip.

"You know what I would like to see? Catwoman whipping you for pissing yourself, you little baby," he muttered, rubbing his hard cock against my ass. I can't deny the idea appealed to me. I am bisexual. I love being dominated by sexy women. Women my boyfriend find attractive. Is this like an inverse cuckhold fetish? Is that even a thing? Who knows?

We had visited Romantic Depot before coming to the hotel and I was delighted by the sexiest pair of panties I had owned. They were pink (I loved anything pink as it was reminiscent of a little girl's and I loved being a baby). They were a crotchless thong with a butterfly over my pubic region.

"Oh my," said my boyfriend, as I strutted around in them. My stomach hung over them which bothered me, but I think it was just fine with him.

"Come here," he said and began kissing me. I felt sexy, exhilarated. We were on the 15th floor and it was dark out. I ran over to the window and threw open the curtains, confident no one could see me (except maybe the occasional drone). I posed, pelvis thrust to the world. I was a naughty girl. My boyfriend approached me from behind, pressing his cock against my bare ass. What a delightful feeling.

We had also gotten a card game from Romantic Depot called "Never Have I Ever...But We Will" which basically has cards suggesting naughty things you can do and if you want to you can put the cards into an envelope to do in the future. One thing we settled on was going to a strip club. Once again I wondered if I had a reverse cuckhold fetish. These girls would be thin. They wouldn't have pot bellies. They wouldn't look pregnant after lunch. Would Anthony lust after them? Would I like that?

I had to admit I wanted to see these girls. Feel them squirm around on my lap. See their tits in my face. Slip a $5 in their G-string. I wanted them to make me feel pretty. Like one of them.

Once my boyfriend and I had attended a pool party. We were cuddling in the pool in a inner tube when Anthony's eyes widened as he gazed past my head.

"Wow," he said. I followed his gaze. There was a BBW (big beautiful woman) in a very attractive and revealing swimsuit hugging her giant breasts and not really concealing her bountiful stomach.

"Excuse me?" I snapped. I was furious and humiliated. Anthony apologized and apologized, and I tried not to cry. I felt so many emotions. Namely, why couldn't I be that beautiful? Even though I had never really considered certain sizes more beautiful, did I want to be bigger? My mother had spent her whole life training me to be smaller. She pushed me into Weight Watchers and monitored my calories. The only time I escaped was eating out with friends or Anthony. I felt that if I got any bigger, I'd be disappointing her. Life is confusing.

We also got a pair of pink, unforgiving handcuffs from Romantic Depot. Anthony fucked me from behind, ass high in the air as the handcuffs held me in place. I loved being restrained. Helpless, restrained, a playtoy for men (and women).

"Let's see what's in the prize box they gave us," he said opening up the large box that I had won spinning the wheel. A number of things toppled out: lube, a cock sleeve, a remote control vibrator (which I knew we would have fun with in the future), and a butt plug.

"Ooo, I want to wear," I said, eagerly. Anthony looked surprised.

"Wait, we have been going out a year and you haven't told me you're into butt stuff?" he asked. I blushed again, suddenly shy.

"Well, I know you aren't into it," I said.

"I didn't say I wasn't into it. I just never met a girl who was," he said, "You want to wear it? I'll put some lube on it," He slathered it with lube and came over to my side of the bed. I was a little worried because I kind of had to fart and then I would fart near him and omg then I would I have to change my name and move to Canada and I liked Canada but that would be a shame because I really liked him.

"Do you want me to put it in?" he said. His voice was husky.

"Yes," I said. I was really gambling here. He began to insert it into my rectum. It hurt a little at first (it had been a while) but soon my asshole gave and it began to slip in, filling me in a wonderful feeling of bliss. God, I was a bad girl. I was so bad for my boyfriend. It felt great.

Anthony was able to fall asleep. I was not. Shocker. I can never sleep. Finally, Anthony woke up at around 3 am after I blew my nose loudly (sexy).

"What are you still doing up, baby?" he asked, concerned.

"Just can't sleep," I said, still watching The Office.

"Let's try to get you tired," he said, suddenly sitting up.

3 AM sex is fun. The whole world is asleep and its just you and your partner being dirty. I sucked his dick, covered it in lube and spit. I gagged on it and choked on it. I have a pretty bad gag reflex so I'm not the best at sucking cock, but I like to say I put my heart and soul into it and he loves it. In the end, he fucked me again and then passed out on his side of the bed. In the morning, we were both bleary-eyed and very dependent on coffee.

After breakfast we went to Walgreen's for more condoms and had another few romps. We were insatiable. As we packed up our hotel room, I couldn't hold my fart in any longer. I stayed in the corner, pretending I was folding shirts in my suitcase until I felt the coast was clear. Unfortunately, I miscalculated.

Anthony sniffed the air.

"What is that smell?" he asked, with unmistakable disgust. "Is that the butt plug?" That actually almost made me laugh.

"Actually, um, I passed gas," I never thought I would have to admit that out loud. Anthony looked shocked.

"That's you? But it smells so bad!" he said. What, like pretty girls can't fart? Misconception. I tried to ignore it, but the smell wouldn't go away.

"Jesus, it lingers," he said. He had a point. Next time I would just sequester myself in the bathroom. He saw my red face and said "Relax. I might tease you, but I still love you just as much," My heart and my pussy sang at this news.

We returned to the mall the next day. Anthony actually had to take painkillers because we had fucked too much. His legs were hurting and he walked with a slight limp. Anthony is in shape because of his job, but he has no stamina. As for me, it felt like a phantom penis was fucking me all day. I can't say I didn't like it.

Before we went home, we stopped at Red Robin. Crab cakes, fries, a milkshake. My stomach grumbled in anticipation.