My Weekend Trysts

Story Info
A wife gets permission to take lovers.
6.4k words
3.53
13.2k
19
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
702 Followers

My weekend tryst

The rain was pounding into the steamy windows of the cab sideways it was coming down that hard.

"I'm sorry missus but this is getting dangerous, we might have to pull in for a bit." The cabby hollered above the rain.

It suited me, I was in no rush to get home. "It's ok, better safe than sorry." I replied.

We pulled into a side street just off the main highway, the steam was coming off of my bare legs as they dried in the heat of the car. My umbrella sat in the footwell slowly dripping to the carpet.

The cab driver woke me from my daydreams with "It shouldn't be too long, it looks like it is easing a little. Bloody April showers they say, it's more like a monsoon out there! Were you waiting in it long?"

"No not too long, maybe five minutes or so."

"Well, we will have you home in the warm soon. This will pass quickly, don't worry."

Don't worry he says! unfortunately that was all I have been doing for the last two hours.

I had a text reply to my message that said, *Good, but we need to talk.* He didn't reply to my last text.

Shit, shit, he has taken it so badly. That was all I could think of, my journey home was going to be torture. Not as bad as his whole night had been I imagine, but torture nonetheless.

"Two or three more minutes and we will try again ok?"

Came the cabbies dulcet tones from the front.

"No rush, honestly. Its ok."

I really was in no hurry to see Tom now. First thing this morning he was all I could think of, I could not wait to run into his arms. Now I am full of trepidation and fear, how will he react when he sees me. The no-nonsense six word reply to my almost an essay to him really shook me. I had written all of my emotions, my feelings of my night down as a text message to him first thing, as I awoke. It was full of my love for him and I get back that! Fuck, what have I done!

Our wedding anniversary dinner was all booked in our favourite restaurant, the one in which Tom proposed to me some fifteen years previous. I asked Mario to make sure that our table, the one in the back corner was ours for the night.

Mario's daughter Denise met us at the door and took our overcoats.

"Lovely to see you both tonight. Caroline may I say you look stunning, new dress?"

She had her dad's way with words, she made you feel special and welcome every time.

"Yes, and thank you. Tom bought it especially for tonight."

"He has good taste, you look fabulous in it." She smiled at Tom and led us through to our table.

Tom had bought me a beautiful pale blue Channel cocktail evening dress with matching shoes and bag for the night, it must have cost a small fortune. It fitted me like a glove and was not overtly sexy, but it showed just the right amount of back and cleavage to get glances from all as we made our way through the tables. It finished just above my knees showing the baby blue high heels off to great advantage.

The champagne was waiting in a chilled bucket with two glasses for us as we were seated. Tom looked as good as I could ever remember him in his new silk suit, he was such a handsome man and a wonderful husband. The babysitter had been arranged to stay over and we had a suite booked in town. The evening was perfect. I loved this man with all my heart, I had a tear in my eye when he raised his glass to me.

"Caroline, I love you. I want to grow old and wrinkly with you. I want to walk with you hand in hand on the beach with our grandkids. I was blessed by the angels the day I met you." We clinked glasses, "To us." He said.

I picked up my napkin and dabbed my eye, Denise had not left yet and was looking down at us. She was clutching her hands together and her eyes were watering too.

"Can I borrow one?" she laughed, "God, you two are beautiful." She said as she walked away touching the napkin to her face.

We sat holding hands across the table like newlyweds. Talking small talk of our days at work, the kids, just general life stuff. Denise knew us well enough to know what we liked and two prawn cocktails arrived at our table. The waitress asked what we wanted for our main dishes. I chose the lasagna, Tom had the linguine.

I sat gazing lovingly into his eyes playing footsie with his lower leg. He was a wonderful man, I could not ask for a better father to our children than him. I am a lucky woman.

Most of my friends would never say so, but I know they lust after him. I have noticed the looks from across the room when they thought I was not aware or looking.

The only fault he has, is our love-life. Over the last six months it has nearly ground to a halt. I tried everything from exotic lingerie to pills to internet porn. Nothing seemed to float his boat. Our age difference is a big contributing factor, we both knew it would probably happen but I was still not ready when it did. Tom is 64 and I am 37. He is almost twice my age, we met when I was hired as an assistant to his P.A. The moment I saw him I knew I was fated to marry him. He held himself with such presence and authority, within three months I was smitten.

I was very inexperienced with men, I had a few boyfriends before but none were what I was looking for. He became only the second man to make love to me, he was wonderful.

We married two years later on my 22nd birthday. My dad hated him at the time, calling him a cradle snatcher. My mum saw exactly what I saw in him, a powerful, handsome man that loved and would provide for me. Dad has come around over the years to see he was hasty and they get on great now.

We make love only on rare occasions now, nowhere near as often as I would like and then it is only usually because of me asking for it. The problem is, it is mostly with sex toys. I can tell when Tom is not in the mood because he brings out the vibrators soon after we start, and that is becoming more and more often. I long for the intimacy we used to share in the bedroom but it is starting to wane. I need to feel him inside of me.

We still kiss and cuddle out of the bedroom but that just tends to frustrate me more. Tom mentioned the other day that he needs a surrogate to stand in now and again. I joked that I would find one, he laughed back "Hurry, you are wearing this old man out!" what surprised me was his reply seemed to have a serious undertone to it.

I need him to take me like he used to do, to take charge and control me. I miss that so much, and we have had a too many arguments about it lately. He says it is pressure of work, I know that is a lie because he has less of a workload now than he has ever had. I do realize it is because he is getting older and he is losing his sex drive but mine is higher than ever. I have to resort to my rabbit to relieve my frustration every day, if not sometimes two or three times a day.

I love him with every fibre of my being and make sure to tell him as often as I can, I know the feeling is mutual. He does such romantic things on the spur of the moment, flowers, presents, the only thing that is missing these days is passionate sex. Which brings me to Tom's proposal.

We had finished our mains and Denise had bought Tom a large brandy and myself a Bacardi with coke. Two minutes later she returned with a beautiful cake, the icing on top read *Tom and Caroline. Happy Anniversary.* There was a card with it sealed in a small white envelope.

"Read the card when she is gone," Tom whispered to me.

I thanked Denise and waited with anticipation for her to leave. Tom handed me the card saying, "I love you with all my heart Caroline."

I opened the sealed envelope and unfolded a sheet of pink perfumed paper.

*Dear Caroline, from this day forward you have a free pass on the last weekend of every month*

I looked up from the note to voice my concern, "Free pass?" as I tried to continue Tom put a finger to my lips.

"Read the rest." He said.

*Friday night to Sunday morning. You will return to me by 11am on each Sunday. All arrangements have been made for your first weekend, we will see how it goes and take it from there. You will see over my shoulder approaching our table two young people. They will take you from here, I will meet up with you in one hour. Please do this for me, I need you to do this for us both. All my love. Forever, Tom.*

I sat open mouthed not knowing what to do or say trying to take in what the note meant. I saw a gorgeous couple appear from behind Tom, they were both aged about 25. The man was holding a bouquet of red roses,

"For you madam." He said in a French accent.

He handed them to me as the young woman stooped in to kiss my cheek. I was dumfounded, I sat silently in shock.

"Go with them my dear."

I started to protest but was stopped in my tracks by Tom as he rose from his seat.

"It has all been arranged, go with them I will catch up after I have sorted a few things out."

I managed to say, "What things? What the fuck is going on Tom?"

"I know this has come from left field Caroline, but please do this for me. They will take the lead and help you through this."

Andre, the young man held out his hand for me to take, I just sat looking at my husband. He had a stupid grin on his face as he said.

"Go, all will be explained on the journey."

I grudgingly took Andre's hand and rose from my chair.

"Tom please, I don't want this. Don't do this."

He looked at me and just said "Go."

Kimberly, the young lady took my other arm in hers and took me, leaving my husband with our anniversary cake at the table.

"Everything ok?" I heard Denise say to him as we left. That was the last I saw of him that night.

Kimberly did her best to reassure me, I was getting a bit flustered and unsure what was going on.

"Please, do not be concerned Caroline. Your husband has planned this surprise as part of your anniversary celebrations. He will meet us later."

Andre interjected with, "We have a limousine outside waiting to take us to your hotel. A note explaining it all is waiting for you in there ok."

The driver opened the door and another bucket of champaign was sitting on the back seat. Kimberly shuffled her petite body over to the far window holding her hand out inviting me to join her. Andre was standing behind me and I felt I had no choice but to get in.

"Caroline, we can see you are nervous, please don't be. Your husband has planned all of this for you."

As she said it she planted her palm onto my knee and squeezed.

Andre handed me the other note that was tucked in with the champagne.

"Your husband asked me to make sure you read this as soon as we headed off to the hotel."

Again it was a beautiful pink coloured perfumed letter.

*Caroline, I love you like I have loved no other in my life. We joked the other week about a surrogate. I know you love me but I cannot keep you satisfied the way I want to. We both know my sex drive is not what it was and it has led to arguments between us. Well, meet my surrogates Andre and his wife Kimberly.

They are yours for the night if you want them with absolutely no guilt. Please, I want this for you. This is my loving present to you, please accept it for what it is. No strings. They are here with you with my total blessings. I will meet you at the hotel later.*

All the time I was reading the letter, Andre and Kimberly were subtly stroking my arms and legs, Kimberly had snuggled into my side so our bare thighs were touching. Her fingertips were running up and down my exposed thigh.

"Your husband really wants this for you, you know." She breathed into my ear.

This was all such a shock to me I felt like I was in some kind of trance, a strange feeling of watching all this from the outside and not being able to stop it. Andre kissed the side of my neck as his wife stroked my leg, he was stroking my forearm as he breathed into my ear "We are here to please you, whatever you want it is our pleasure to give it to you."

I felt Kimberly kiss my earlobe and snake her tongue inside, my breathing became ragged. Her hand was slowly drifting its was up my thigh and under the hem of my dress.

"Let it happen," she whispered.

Andre's hand was on my abdomen now, slightly squeezing and rubbing in small circles. His wife's fingers found the lace at the side of my panties, I stiffened but my legs seemed to involuntary opened to her touch. She stroked the gusset of my panties, never trying to breach entry, just slow deliberate strokes. I could feel my pussy reacting and starting to moisten, her husband kissed around my right ear slowly dragging his tongue over the ridges as he breathed into it. I was drastically losing my battle to put up any kind of resistance at all. It had been so long since I had been desired like this.

"Let it happen." She whispered again.

I felt one of her long nails sliding under the edge of my wet panty, her touch was so gentle. No woman had ever touched me like this before, it was beyond exciting. I began to tremble as her nail traced along my lips, she slowly ran her finger so lightly up and down my labia. Her nail was tenderly scratching up towards the hood of my clitoris, the excitement and anticipation I felt was indescribable.

The car pulled up at the hotel foyer just as I was about to lose it, the driver said over his shoulder, "We are here."

I was shaking and tried to compose myself as a bellboy opened the limo door.

"Welcome to the Bradford Hotel, please can I help you with any luggage?"

Kimberly was licking her fingers clean beside me as Andre exited the car.

He reached back in to take my hand and on unsteady legs I managed to get out straightening my dress down. He did the same actions with his wife and took both our arms in his. He handed the bellhop a ten pound note saying "No luggage but please show us to the check-in."

As we walked up the grand steps of the entrance hall, Kimberly whispered to me. "Well, do we continue this upstairs?"

I was so conflicted and confused. One minute I was having a romantic dinner with the love of my life, the next I was cheating!

I felt like I was being swept along on a tidal wave of pleasure and I was sooooo excited, but also scared to death. These two would eat me alive.

Tom was the only man I had ever been with properly unless you count a unsuccessful attempt at a blowjob in a cinema when I was 19. I puked all over my then boyfriends lap.

I know Tom had basically ushered me into this but it still felt like it was cheating.

Kimberly saw the concern on my face when we were given the room key.

"Caroline, Tom wants this for you. If you do not it is no problem, but say so now. If you are unsure then we can just have a drink in the bar and wait for your husband."

Andre spoke up, "Or we could have a drink from the room minibar, it is a shame to waste the room if we stay down here. Whatever you decide is fine with us."

The tingle between my legs had not gone away, I was on the edge of the orgasm of my dreams when the car stopped. I was still as excited as ever, just more nervous than I had ever been in my life.

My conflict was still confusing me as Kimberly took my arm and cleverly guided me towards the lifts.

*Ping*

The doors opened and she guided me inside, they both stood either side of me like they had done in the back of the car. Kimberly took my cheek in her hand and turned my face to hers, she leant in and tenderly kissed my lips. Her lips were so soft and her kiss was so gentle, not like a man. Her tongue traced first my bottom lip, then my top from edge to edge before probing so gently between them. She licked at my front teeth then kissed me again. She was so skilled at this, she had me melting again. The tingle between my legs was being replaced with a raging fire, I was squeezing my thighs together trying to get friction to no avail.

Andre's hands came around my waist as he pushed me toward his wife, he once again started to kiss my neck below my ear. I could feel my pussy seeping into my panties, I was so wet it was unbelievable. My legs felt weak, my senses were all over the place.

*Ping*

The lift doors opened into a long well-lit corridor with mirrors and red doors every 10 metres or so.

"We are suite 915." Said Andre, as he set off down the corridor leaving me on his wife's arm.

He put the card into the slot and the green light appeared. It all became real as he opened the twin doors looking at me for my approval. Again Kimberly skillfully maneuvered me through the doors into a beautifully decorated hotel suite.

The smell of fresh flowers was overwhelming, there were three or four arrangements in vases on various tables. I heard the door click shut behind me and my nerves came back big time. Here I was with two complete strangers bent on having sex with me, what on earth was I doing here?

*ping* my phone alerted me to a text message,

"It will be from your husband." said Andre, "Answer it."

I shook as I opened the text, it was just a few words.

*I know you are scared but go with it, I love you.*

"In the end the choice is yours." Said Kimberly as she took my left hand in hers. With her other hand she passed me a tall flute of champagne. I drank deep, I needed it badly. I had had too much of this stuff tonight and my head felt light, she again took it from my hand and kissed my wet lips.

"Do you want this?" Andre said from behind us.

I turned to look where the voice had come from, Kimberly's hands roamed across my body coming to rest with cupping my breasts from behind.

She gently squeezed flicking my nipples as she did, it sent shivers through me. My legs almost gave way.

"Are you sure you want this Caroline, you need to say it." he said again.

My head fell back as she kissed and licked the side of my exposed neck while fondling my breasts, I sighed. "Yes."

The next two hours consisted of me getting oral from them both, I fucked the only other man I had ever fucked apart from Tom. He insisted on condoms which I was only too pleased to agree with. I could not find it within myself to go down on Kimberly but I did suck Andre with her. I have not seen many cocks in my life but this one was impressive, and hard as a steel bar. Even when Tom was at his best he was not as hard as this man.

Kimberly gave me so many wonderful orgasms with her administrations of my body. She wound me like a coiled spring then let me go with such ease. I got so caught up in my night that I did not notice time pass until Kimberly said,

"I think I will call it a night, I can sleep I the other bedroom if you want to sleep with Andre."

I looked at the wall clock in the lounge it was 3.30am. Tom had not shown......then a thought struck me, did he come into the room and see me then go? oh my god, what have I done?

I turned in anguish to grab my phone from my purse and called him, it went to answer. I texted him, it showed he hadn't looked at it.

"Andre, Andre, I need to go. I need to go now, where are my clothes!"

Kimberly came running from the second bedroom to see me in bits, rocking on the sofa. She ran to me and held me into her bosom petting my hair trying to comfort me. I broke into sobs in her arms, trying to talk but my voice could not form the words, my tears fell like a cascade from my face.

"Andre, come here and help me with her."

I felt him pick me up in his powerful arms and carry me to the bed. I must have fell asleep sobbing because when I awoke four hours later I was in bed with Kimberly, I was holding her tightly like my life depended on it.

I jumped from the bed to locate my phone, he had still not replied. I sat for ten minutes or so staring at my phone and I rang again but still no answer. I typed a long message to him. It was full of apologies and I laid out how I felt, my feelings toward him. My undying love for him which felt a little hollow after what I had just done. But I needed to tell him.

Dylan1
Dylan1
702 Followers
12