My Weekend with Coeds Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori hit the shower first while I poured from the last remaining bottle of champagne. I joined her after placing the flutes near the bath towels, we washed together soaping one another, and taking turns beneath the spray head. After patting each other dry we climbed into bed, after a short but passionate embrace she rolled to her side and scooted back so that I could spoon her , reaching over to cup her breast, I placed one last kiss on the nape of her neck and we drifted into sleep. I slept like a rock awakening with the sun shining through the blinds my hand still resting on her tit, her nipple was however, very distinctly rigid, and she was holding my balls firmly in her grip while rotating her buttocks, holding my rigid member (morning wood) in her crack which was already slippery with my precum, at each circle she would place the head against her sphincter and push back just a little not allowing the tip to penetrate but indenting the orifice. I licked behind her ear and asked, "What are you doing sweetheart?"

"Mmmm, sweetheart I like that, am I your sweetheart?"

"As long as you want to be, but if you keep this up, I'm will be forced to take your virginity."

"Not yet. Can I use you to masturbate? Waking up with your hard cock rubbing down there has me so horny."

"Have fun, but I must warn you that what you are doing feels good to me to. If you're are not careful, you'll make me cum."

"Please don't, not yet, I'll make it up to you, but I am so close."

Without saying another word I pinched her nipple hard, and pulled it away from her body, which always gets her hotter. She moaned as I did and started to very rigorously rock her hips and press my engorged member against her ass with increased rigor. I released her tits and scissored her clit between my first and second finger, sawing into her pussy, she began to mew and her breathing became a quick staccato of short inhales and exhales, as her legs began to tremble I bit her neck. She screamed out in orgasm then screamed in pain, because when she started to orgasm her pushed her butt hard toward me, still holding my manhood at her sphincter, with our combined juices lubricating the area my cock popped through her tiny orifice.

I immediately began to apologize and tried to withdraw but she help me tight and between sharp intakes of breathe said; "No,... Wait,... Don't move,... Stay Still, ... Just... A ... Second.."

Now puffing like a woman in labor grunting and repeating, "ow, ow, ow.." then to my complete surprise said, "Damn that hurts so good... Don't move, let me do this."

Slowly her hips rotated, her pelvis rocked back and forth, and she let go of my cock reaching back to grasp my thigh and pull me tightly to herself. Periodically she would inhale sharply with a slow owwwww, and sometimes she would grind hard and emit a long mmmmmmmmmmm. I was using every modicum of my will power not to cum.

Lori suddenly started slamming herself back into me, driving me further into her bowels, her entire body began to convulse, and she screamed louder than I ever heard anyone scream. She dug her fingernails into my thigh, pulling me tight and her orgasm drove me over the top. I hooked my fingers, still pinching her clitoris tightly, into the opening of her vagina. My left arm pawing beneath her to tug at her breast and I bit hard into the nape of her neck as I released several spasms into the void of her rectum.

We lay together for what seemed several minutes, as mini orgasms like aftershocks of an earthquake trembled through her. She didn't release her grip on my thigh until they had finally ceased. Yet when I started to pull away, she quickly pushed back and said, "no."

Because of my desperate need to urinate, having awakened to this, I did not go soft but remained rigid in her ass. Lori twisted her shoulders so she could turn her head allowing us to embrace, she has an amazing mouth and her kisses are like no other, which neither helped on losing my erection nor decreased the urgency building in my bladder.

Looking at me through the corner of her eye she spoke, "I now understand why April likes this so much, I hope you like it as much as she says you do, because I just might never let you out of my ass."

I replied, "you are going to have too soon because I've got to pee like you wouldn't believe."

"Ooohh, kinky, let's save that for another time. If I let you go, do you promise to come right back?"

"I promise."

With reluctance on both our parts we pulled away from one and other, there was an audible pop as I pulled back and out, her rosebud instantly closed to again appear as the impenetrable fortress it had previously been. I stepped into the shower to pee as there was no way I could hit the toilet in my present condition. I opened the valves and took a shower while I was there, the warm water helping to relax my erection. Lorelei joined my after a few minutes and on entry said, "I thought you was going to come right back?"

"I am, but I had to shower before you can molest me again."

"So I can molest you huh, I think I might just do that, hold you down and rape you."

"Again?"

"What do you mean again, I have never, rape.."

I interrupted her by saying "you can rape me anytime" any hole you want me in, I'll gladly go."

"So you liked my ass?"

"I have always liked your ass, I loved fucking it."

"I can't believe how good it felt, I always thought it would be just pure torture."

"I sounded pretty painful to me."

"It was, but it was such a sweet pain, it hurt sooooo good."

"What about your resolve to remain a virgin until you marry?"

"I'm still a virgin, no one has penetrated my vagina."

"A technicality I will not argue, especially since I am the one who benefits."

"I think I benefited quite a lot from that, I intend to benefit more right now."

I was glad I had reserved for a late check out because we went back to bed and she coaxed two more loads out of me before we had to leave, the last in her ass after giving me a blow job. The tightness of her nether hole kept me rock hard and the last session lasted almost two hours trying everyway she could think of for me to fuck her ass.

It was a short drive home, after we unloaded, we relaxed on the couch and took a nap, her leaning back on my chest stretched out between my legs. She pulled my arms around her and held them in place, as she nodded off she whispered, "I love you." Immediately drifting off to sleep she didn't hear me responding, "I love you more."

In the weeks between the end of the spring semester and the wedding Lori spent every day and night at my house. April's visits dwindled to once or twice a month with all the business of the wedding plan, and they worked out a schedule, Lorelei would go someplace else, often to Ben's apartment to relieve his stress in her special way, there existed no evident jealousy on anyone's part. After the wedding Ben and April were away on their honeymoon for six weeks. Sometime after the fourth of July Lori asked what I thought about her taking all online classes in the fall semester. I told her it was her call and inquired as to why. Her response was that she did not want to move back. I had never even thought about it but, over the course of the summer more and more of her things ended up at our house even though she never officially moved in, I loved having her there and with all the sex I had lost 15 pounds. We had some sort of sex every day, most the time morning and evening and on weekends, whether at the lake or at home we often did not bother to dress and had a sort of sex tag. Just looking at her kept me horny, and she was always eager to go. We would try to catch each other off guard and initiate another round of intimacy. We had sex in every room, all around the yard, even in the attic with the temperature hitting well over 120 degrees. One thing we had not done was have vaginal penetration she was determined to save that for the man she would marry.

We now openly expressed our love to the other, and I could not believe my good fortune. Lori and Becky had become best friends and Lori sponsored Becky in her sorority and served as her Big. Becky had her choice of universities but wanted to stick close to home and go where I and her brother, April and Lori had gone. So, State it was, she accepted a track scholarship, but had to live in the athletic dorms for her first year. We were expecting great things from her.

Lori loaded her fall semester and graduated in December, I offered her a job with my company, but she wanted to build her career on her own. She accepted an entry level position at a large energy company in town, and to celebrate we planned a vacation to the Seychelles, but Lorelei had never applied for a passport, so we took a three-week vacation to an adults only retreat in Hawaii. Our suite had a balcony overlooking the ocean and a beautiful expanse of beach. The first morning I awakened to find Lori sitting topless on the balcony, I will never tire of looking at her breasts the little blue lines beneath the skin like a road map of fantasyland.

I commented once that I thought tan lines were sexy, they hinted that there were secret parts of a woman that even the sun did not get to see. Since then, she rarely sunbathes without a suit and the pure alabaster flesh hidden to most is just one more thrill for me.

"isn't this a heavenly view?" She asked.

"Perfection," I replied, she not even noticing that I saw only her and blue sky from my spot on the far side of the bed.

"I want to learn to surf."

"Then let's sign you up for some lessons, I ask the concierge."

"I would also like to scuba here." I taught her how and over the winter she took the lessons to be certified, but she had never dove in open water.

"I would like that too, I'll ask the concierge."

"I want to go to a luau."

"I'll sign up with the concierge."

"Can we go see a pineapple plantation?"

"I'll ask the concierge."

"I want to get fucked right now."

"I'll ask the conc... wait a minute, I can do that without help."

"Yes you can, quite adeptly I might add."

She did have to put much effort in getting me ready, all it took was her standing up, pulling the string on one side of her bikini letting it fall to the floor and bending over the balcony rail.

I stepped in behind her and said, "we are likely to be seen." She replied that she hopped so, a couple a few suites down had done it on their balcony earlier and the young lady had smiled and waved at Lori never missing a beat. Lori said it made her even hornier and she wanted to come in from of the world. I dropped to my knees behind her, wrapped each hand around her thighs, so that my index fingers could tickle her clit and pulled her back, burying my face between those lovely white globes, licking her slit and toying with her rosebud, alternating fucking both her holes with my tongue. In a few minutes she screamed out in orgasm and from several rooms around and the beach applause could be heard. I stood up and she bent so far forward, she would have fallen over the rail had I not been behind her. I wasted no time in planting my rod in her ass. For the first time I looked around and there were at least a dozen people watching, when the saw me looking another round of applause erupted and several of the guys shouted out encouragement. One young lady, two doors down (the same one I would later learn that Lori had voyeuristically observed) stuck two fingers in her mouth and whistled loud enough that most of the island probably heard.

I have never had such public sex before, and probably would have shied away from it in other circumstance, but once Lorelei's anus locks you in its grip you are there until she is satisfied. I would love to say I put on a great show, but in two- or three-minutes tops I pinned her to the rail and deposited all I had inside her. One last round of applause, and a few chuckles and we were done, and the audience went back to their own activities.

I showered first and went down to speak with the concierge, planning for the various activities, the surfing lessons would happen daily in the morning and there was a scuba pro on site, so that afternoon after her first surfing lesson, which was probably all she needed, as she popped up immediately and road a small wave all the way to shore, we took a boat dive. She was hooked, ocean diving is so much more fun than lake diving. The pro informed us that they had night dives as well and the resort offered unlimited shore dives. They would even lend us a side-by-side that we could hall the gear down to more secluded areas on the island.

Later in the week we did just that. Traveling about a mile down the beach away from all the resorts and near a small rock outcropping that served as a surf break, we parked, donned the gear choosing not to wear wet suit or skins, we swam along holding hands, Lori pointing to every fish and curious coral formation she saw. I was trying hard to get a close-up photo of a small white tip reef shark and swam away from Lori for a bit. She stayed close enough that we were never very far apart but busied herself with her own photos, mostly selfies. As a swam back to her I noticed she had at some point removed her bikini. The BCD covered her tits, but her hinny was bare, and the prettiest clam ever found near any island was exposed to the undersea world.

She waved me over swimming toward me as I toward her. Once we were close enough, she held up her hand for me to wait and dropped a little lower and pulled my trunks off as well. I laughed spitting out the regulator, and had to purge it before being able to resume breathing in the meantime she removed hers and wrapped her mouth around my flaccid member, blowing bubbles which tickled around the sides of my waist as they escaped upward. She would vacillate between taking a breath and exhaling the bubbles around my cock until I was hard. She then floated up until we were face-to-face and smiling wrapped her legs around me, reached down and tried to guide me into her ass.

Sea water is not a good lubricant and no matter how hard we tried, it was not going in. She spun around and pushed back at me. I gripped her hip bones and tried to pull her tight as she again attempted to guide my into her asshole. I just was not going to work. Finally, she spun around facing me pulled out her regulator and mouthed the words "I love you" as she again wrapped her legs around my waist. This time she guided me not into her anus, but directly into her vagina. I looked at her in shock and tried to push away, but she keeps me locked in place. Her eyes were closed, and her head fell slightly back as we floated there not moving save the gentle rocking of the current. After a few minutes she began to rock her hips gently at first and growing more vigorous until I thought we knock of our gear. She pushed hard against me, her hands grabbing the back of my thighs pulling up as she pulled down and started to quiver. Our sharp inhales and exhales sent alternating bursts of bubbles to the surface. Her kegel muscles gripped me like a fist and I shot volley after volley of sperm into her unprotected womb.

We floated there joined together looking through our masks into the other's eyes. I was afraid that we had gone to far, but the loving way she smiled at me assured me, that nothing was lost between us, and I knew that there were many more exciting days to come.

My apologies for the time it took to write this next chapter, there is at least one more to go, but we have been very busy. I'll explain more in chapter three.

12