My Weekend Workout Pt. 02

Story Info
Sucking cock in the shower.
910 words
4.43
11.1k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 of this story was the beginning of my day at the health club. It started with a conventional swim and ended up with me being spit-roasted, well used, and put away wet in the sauna.

From the sauna I managed to stumble my used, cum soaked body to the showers. The shower stalls are large, equipped with a bench, multiple shower heads, and a shower wand. They are also private. I make my way in, adjust the water to a hot, soothing spray, close my eyes and begin to enjoy a good, long soak. I begin soaping my body getting every last nook and crevice clean.

I fill my hands with the liquid soap, bend over and give my ass a full cleaning including probing my opening with my fingers. I adjust the shower wand for maximum flow into a single pulsing stream and bend over. This is amazing. It feels like I'm fucking my ass with a stream of water. My cock starts to stir. My hands find their way between my legs as I soap and stroke by balls and cock. It's now as hard as it has been at any time so far this day.

Something catches my attention and I turn. Apparently I hadn't closed the shower room door all of the way because I have attracted an audience. There facing me as I am holding my steel hard cock is an incredibly sexy ginger haired man stroking his cock. With no words being said he enters my shower, puts his hands on my shoulders and forces me down to my knees. As I have turned into a raging cock slut I can't wait to get him into my mouth.

His cock is at least 7 inches, curves up, and has a mushroom head with very visible veins. He has walked under the shower so that the flow of water is streaming down his body. He is so incredibly sexy with his shiny water encased abs, muscular legs and thighs, and a cock and balls surrounded by ginger red hair. I replace his hand on his cock with mine. I stroke him and rub the shiny head of his cock over my cheeks and lips. I begin to kiss its head and lick its shaft. I work my way down sucking first one of his balls and then the other.

He moans and places his hands behind my head. He guides me up so that I am directed to the head and shaft of his cock. It is apparent what he wants. I take him in my mouth and down my throat. I love and adore sucking cock and would normally want to have this last for some time. The challenge I have is I'm about to drown from all of the water cascading down this amazing body. I know I must bring this to a quick conclusion so I begin to explore his ass with my hands and fingers. My index finger finds its way inside and I begin to massage his prostate. The magic trick, within a minute he is blasting a massive amount of cum into my mouth, down my throat and across my face.

His legs buckle and I help him settle onto the bench. He's a bit unsteady so he sits and watches as I move under the shower. I'm fully recharged from the activities of the morning so I go back to taking my cock in my hand and start stroking. As I look over I notice my new found friend is now looking a bit more alert. I figure turnabout is fair play so I lift him from the bench, pull him under the shower and push him to his knees. He seems only too happy to comply.

As I don't want him to drown, I reduce the flow of the shower. He's cupping my balls with one hand, as he begins to explore my cock with his mouth. His other hand finds its way to my nipples and he begins to squeeze. This drives me wild. A pinch or nibble of my nipples will ensure I have a raging hard cock. He takes me deep in his throat and uses his throat muscles to massage my cock. This continues until he chokes and gags. He backs off for air and continues to take me in and out of his mouth and throat. This man is an incredible cocksucker. He knows how to use his tongue, mouth and throat and where to use his hands for maximum effect.

Finally I can't take it any longer. I put my hands behind his head and take control. With only a few thrusts I am filling him with a substantial amount of cum. Before he has a chance to swallow I pull him up, put my lips to his and invade his mouth with my tongue. I am a committed cum slut and crave every drop of cum I can have.

With that we wash each other, our hands exploring each other's body for one last time and then depart. We head to the locker area after drying off. I'm wearing a pair of shiny metallic black spandex biking shorts and a form fitting spandex shirt. I look in the full length mirror, adjust my cock for maximum bulge and leave the building.

With that I head off on the bike trail. Part 3 will detail what cums next.