My Wicked Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Josie finds Stella with Dane, naked with her pussy dripping.
3.8k words
4.61
37.6k
38

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shake my head, hardly able to believe what's going on as I stare down at sexy Stella with her legs spread open wide on my living room floor, still making insanely hot noises as she works her juicy pussy into a finger-fucking climax.

Meanwhile, I'm busy trying to wrestle my stupid erection back into my jeans so I can zip up and get her to stop working her fingers in and out of her cunt, put her damn clothes back on, and get her ass out the door. And wouldn't you know it; we both turn our heads when we hear someone knocking at my door. Talk about perfect timing.

And just my luck, it's Josie, wondering where in hell her niece has got to. "Dane are you in there?" she calls through the door. "I'm looking for Stella."

Before I can even think of what to say, flashing me an evil grin, Stella hollers out, "Oh, thank god it's you, Aunt Josie. Dane's got me naked on the floor."

Of course when Stella first barged into my place, I was so shocked to see her stroll right in, that I forgot to lock the damn door. So now I watch Josie, turn the handle, push it open and race in to find out what the hell's going on. And holy shit, conniving little Stella, still on her back, has even got fake tears streaming down her cheeks and her sobs sound pretty real as she does her best to cover her tits and pussy with her hands as she tells her, "It was awful, Aunt Josie. He tore off my clothes almost as soon as I walked in, and I think he was trying to take my virginity. And you know I've been saving myself for marriage."

I can't help but roll my eyes. What a crock-o-shit that is. She's no more a virgin than my Aunt Marie who's popped out twelve screaming little brats.

Shocked to shit by the looks of her, Josie's mouth is hanging open. And if looks could kill, the way she's glaring me down, I'd already be dead man. "How could you?" she asks me, like it's got to be true, believing every word her devious niece is telling her.

But seeing as Stella is naked on her back on my living room floor, I gotta say, I can understand her reasoning.

But then Josie looks confused, blinks her eyes and says, "Wait. Did you just say you're saving yourself for marriage, Stella?"

Sounds like I'm not the only one who having a hard time believing her line of bullshit about being untouched. And if Josie had shown up about ten minutes earlier, she'd have seen with her own eyes how her kinky little niece was getting off on blowing me like a pro and pleading with me to fuck her brains out. So, I think her future husband is going to be pretty disappointed if he thinks Stella's pure as the driven snow and has never been plundered.

Still, Josie just shakes her head at me, looking really disappointed. Holding up my hands, I tell her, "I know this looks bad." Really fucking bad, I realize, seeing as her niece is naked on the floor in my condo and her pussy's soaking wet, and her nipples are hard as fuck. "But you've got to believe me. She's the one who came after me. I couldn't believe it when she waltzed right in here begging to suck my cock."

Josie gasps, looking horrified. "Language!" she admonishes, sounding like the school principal she is. "The girl's barely out of her teens, and she shouldn't be exposed to language like that."

Fed up, I roll my eyes at how ridiculous this whole thing is getting. Then I lift my pinky finger as I say, "My apologies to you both. What I meant to say, is that she came in here begging to perform fellatio on my genitals." Then I narrow my eyes, glaring down at Stella. "But let me tell you, no matter how young she is, she sure knows what the fuck she's doing."

Josie's eyes shoot open wide as it occurs to her what I'm saying, and her language rules apparently go right out the window when she blurts, "Oh, my god, Stella, you sucked his cock?"

Stella shrugs, finally having the good sense to look guilty. "I couldn't help myself Aunt Josie, just look at him, he's so hot. And his cock, I'm sure I don't have to tell you, is to die for, it's just so big and thick and long, I just had to have a taste."

Josie looks back and forth between her kinky niece and me, no doubt trying to figure out just what the hell is going on in here.

"But..." Stella looks pleadingly at her aunt. "Maybe we could share him, since there's two of us and only one of him. And I'm sure Dane would be up for a threesome, and we probably wouldn't be his first. And then we'd all be happy getting what we need."

"What?" I can't believe my fucking ears. Now she's suggesting they both take turns with me? This chick's gotta have rocks in her head.

But before I can tell Stella to give her fucking head a shake, and that it's never going to happen, her aunt looks aghast as she says, "You think I'd share him? Are you out of your fucking mind?"

Stella shrugs and suggests, "I don't see why not, with a cock that size, there's more than enough for both of us to enjoy."

"I can't believe this," Josie mutters, shaking her head, and closing her eyes.

"You can't believe this," I tell her. "How the hell do you think I felt when she waltzed in here demanding to be fucked?"

She holds up her hands. "I've heard enough. Get dressed," Josie finally tells her niece, glaring us down, and looking equally disgusted with both of us.

Shaking my head, I can't believe this is happening, and I'm about to lose Josie over her niece's kinky little shenanigans.

For the next week, I try everything I can think of; phoning, texting, and even bang on Josie's door to get her to try to talk to me, but she never answers. And I get this sinking feeling that what we had is over, all because of her niece, the freaking nympho, that refused to keep her hands off me.

And the sad thing is, I'm really into Josie. I've never met anyone so bright and interesting, and fun to be with. And once we get naked, she rocks my world like no woman has ever rocked it before. As far as I'm concerned, what we have is damned near perfect, despite the twelve years she's got on me. And if her niece hadn't gone after me and tried to suck me off, then we'd still be happy as could be.

Finally, on Saturday afternoon, resolved to the fact that Josie and I are done, feeling bored and dejected, I take a basket of my clothes to the laundry room in the basement of our condo deciding to keep myself busy while trying to keep my mind off her. And I'm so relieved to discover that Josie's already there, washing some stuff of her own. At first she doesn't say a word, and pretends I'm not there, but at least she doesn't leave, which gives me hope.

After I put down my basket, I can't take it anymore. I walk over to her, cup her cheek in my hand, and tell her the truth. "God, I've missed you."

Heaving a sigh, her voice is a little shaky, as she admits, "I've missed you, too. But I really think it's for the best if we call it quits, Dane."

"Why, why would you say that when we're so good together?"

"Because I realize that you should be with someone more Stella's age, which is probably why she went after you, and you let her. She told me what happened in your mother's basement and that you're attracted to her. Bottom line is, you need a woman you can marry one day and have a family with, and at my age, we both know I'll never be that woman."

Hardly able to believe my ears, I pick her up and set on one of the washing machines. Brushing back her sandy-brown hair so I can see her pretty green eyes, I tell her, "But all I want is you. I love what we've got, Josie, and I can't imagine being with anyone else."

She looks conflicted at first, as she seems to mull it over. But then she finally smiles into my eyes, takes hold of me by the chin and nearly kisses my face off. And I can't tell you how relieved I am to finally have her back. My heart is pounding as I go lock the door, unzipping my fly before I've even gotten back to her.

Smiling into her eyes, I lift her little red sundress over her head and groan when I see the twins enticingly encased in white lace. She's gotta have the sweetest pair of tits on the entire freaking planet. And when I drop my head and start sucking at them right through the lace, she clutches my head in her hands and sighs, saying, "Oh, I've miss this with you."

"And I've really missed you," I tell her as I tug down her tiny white thong, and toss it over my shoulder. Then I roll my eyes at how fucking hot she looks, gorgeous and naked up on the washing machine with her big breasts heaving, nipples nice and hard, little pink pussy spread open wide, already wet and glistening under the fluorescent lighting, just aching to be filled and fucked.

And lucky for her, I've got just what she needs to get the job done, and it's nearly screaming like a bitch to get at her, she's got me so fucking hard.

Once I've tugged her ass to the edge of the washer, I kiss her hard as I fist my throbbing cock in my hand and begin to nudge it into her juicy pussy. And the moment I've pushed in deep as I can go, both of us let out a groan at once, blown away by how amazing it feels to be joined so tight like this again. Fuck, if I could live inside her body, I would, she just feels so incredible.

Josie wraps herself around me, holding me close as I pump in and out of her, both of us lost in the feel of each other. And I'm smiling into her eyes as I slide out of her almost all the way, and then slide back into her nice and slow, so she can really feel me filling up the void in her tight little hole.

And we're so lost in our delicious little coupling, that when someone tries the door and then bangs on it, I can't believe my ears. But no way am I going to let them interrupt us when we're finally reconnecting. So I holler, "I'm working on the machines, come back later." Which makes Josie giggle.

"How much later?" they ask.

I grin at Josie as I say, "Maybe in another hour or two." Then at least I know we won't be rushed.

As we both get close to losing it, I just love the look of her; every inch of her flushed to such a pretty shade of pink, a light sheen of sweat coating her trembling body, and her eyes dark with arousal. I know I've never seen anything sexier in my life than when she's about to come. My knees shaking, I take her mouth in a scorchingly hot kiss and I really begin to pound her pussy, giving her everything I've got.

And the way she's starting to desperately whimper into our kiss only gets me hotter. Clutching her ass, I show her no mercy, pistoning in and out of her hard, deep and fast, till finally she's throwing back her head and yelling, "Yessss, yessss, yessss." And I'm right there with her. Groaning, I freeze in place as I feel my pulsing cock erupting inside her like a fucking volcano, filling her up till my juice is sliding out of her cunt and running right down the front of the washing machine.

Obviously I've really missed her.

Josie shudders and I just hold her close, whispering into her ear, "I never want to lose you again."

"You won't," she assures me as she holds me tight to her breasts. And naturally, seeing as the twins are right by my mouth, I start to lick, moaning at the feel of them sliding over my tongue as I suckle each hard pink nipple one after the other into my mouth. And Josie just lets her eyes drift shut and softly sighs as I toy with her magnificent breasts, thrilled beyond belief that I've got her back.

But even after we're done, I stroke her back and kiss her for a while. I've really have missed this closeness with her. She's one of a kind, and I'd like to think she's mine.

Once we've finally cleaned up and got our clothes washed and dried, between stealing kisses, grinning at each other like kids, I carry our two stacked baskets under my arm as we head back upstairs in the elevator. And at her door, I tip up her chin and press a kiss to her lips, and whisper, "Have dinner with me tonight."

She looks disappointed as she runs a finger around my lips and tells me, "I wish I could, but I've got a school conference to go to early tomorrow morning upstate. So I've got to get to bed early so I can leave by dawn. But maybe when I get back in a few days, we can plan something."

Giving her a nod, I kiss her one last time and tell her, "See you when you get back then, and stay safe, baby, I'll miss you."

And now I can hardly wait. Smiling to myself as I unlock my condo, I can't believe that she's finally agreed to go out on a real live date with me, and we're back and better than ever. Man, I know I'm a lucky bastard, seeing as her kinky little niece nearly wrecked everything for us.

Deep in dreamland that night in bed, my whole body tenses when I feel something strange. And I could swear it felt like someone is under the sheets, giving me a mind-numbing blow job. Curious, I feel around under the blankets till I can feel my hand running through silky, soft hair. And I let out a groan as the phantom woman just keeps sucking me off in the most vivid dream I've ever had, till I can actually feel my toes curling, she's got me so fucking hard. Wow, it just feels so amazing to have such a kinky dream, that I start to smile. But in the back of my mind, I know it feels a little too real to be imagined. And the way my balls are beginning to tighten, even if this is just a wet dream, I know one thing, I really will be flooding the bed pretty damn soon if the fantasy cock-sucker keeps it up, especially with how she's humming around my cock now, and I can feel the vibrations running up my spine.

But as I gradually come more awake, when I open my eyes and look down, I can see that what I'm feeling is real, and there really is someone in my bed with me hiding under the covers, now busy sucking on my balls. And I just pray that it's Josie who's found a way to get into my place, especially since she's now sliding her body over mine and fisting my cock in her hand and pushing it into her pussy.

I toss back the covers just as I feel the tight, wet heat of her surrounding my cockhead, and squinting into the darkness, I can't believe my fucking eyes when I realize it's Stella. But I can't imagine how in hell she's managed to get into my condo without having a key.

I sit up in bed, put on the light and she sits up, too, biting into her lip looking nervous as I glare her down. "What the fuck are you doing in here?" I ask her. "And how the hell did you get in here without a key?"

She winces as she admits, "Um... I might have told the guy at the front desk that I'm your kid sister, and you said I could stay here. But when he wouldn't budge, I might also have let him have a peek at my girls, so that he'd use his pass key and let me in here."

I couldn't believe my ears. "He seriously risked his job and let you up here just for a peek at your tits?"

She shrugs. "Well, I may have let him cop a feel and have a little suck on them, too."

Wow. To look at her, she looks normal enough, with a face of an angel, pretty long blonde hair, and a great body. But I figure she has to have a few screws loose in her head to do something this crazy. And to be honest, I'm getting a little tired of telling her no. I don't care how good she is at giving head, or how hard she'd gotten me, no way was I okay with her sneaking into my bed to try and screw me in my sleep.

Now I just hope that Josie doesn't get wind of this, or I really will be screwed.

"Okay," pointing at the door, I tell her, "this is not happening, and you're getting out of here now, you hear me?"

But she doesn't move a muscle and just stares at my erection longingly. "But Dane, you're already hard, and all I want is one little ride. And I know you'd enjoy it, too. Please just let me fuck you."

I can feel my eyes rolling back in my head, shocked at her persistence, and the fact that I'm going to have to turn her down. And believe me this has got to be the first time in my life I've ever turned down a chance to get fucked.

But obviously Stella's never heard that no means no. And now that I've got Josie back, there's no way in hell I'd ruin what we have for a quick tumble with her horny little niece, no matter how hot she looks, or hard I am.

I shake my head, slightly amazed that I'm standing my ground as I tell her, "No way. I want you out of here now. So, get your clothes on and go. It's over, and you are not to bother me again."

"But, I want to have a baby with you, Dane. We could be so good together. And I know I could make you happy. I'd fuck you morning noon and night if you'd let me. I just can't get you out of my head since we were together in your mother's basement. I just want you so bad, I can barely think straight."

"What the fuck?" Now she wants me to knock her up. Is she out of her fucking mind? I really hope this is just some kind of weird nightmare I'm having, and that when I wake up I'll be all alone in my bed and none of this will have happened.

But instead of leaving like I told her, still sitting on my bed, she parts her thighs, giving me a good look at her dripping little snatch. And as she starts to tug on one of her big pink nipples and slides her fingers through her pussy lips she says, "If you want me to go, all you gotta do is fill me up with that big hard cock of yours, and give me one good hard fuck, and no one has to know, I promise."

"But I'll know," I tell her. And that's all that matters. Hot as she looks and hard as she's got me, I just can't do it, even if it means she'll finally piss off and leave me alone. I can't cheat on Josie even if it means saving what we've got.

But all this has got me thinking, with how much I enjoy sex, if I'm willing to give up an opportunity like this, then I must be feeling something pretty deep for her aunt. So, there's no way I can bring myself to do something that would destroy what we have, no way in hell.

So, seeing as she won't listen to reason, I reach for my phone on the nightstand. "Who are you calling?" she asks, looking nervous, as I calmly swipe a finger over the screen.

Shrugging, I tell her, "What I should do is call the cops, since you broke in here, and tried to force yourself on me. But I think it might be better if I call your Aunt Josie and let her deal with you, and I'm sure your family will be thrilled to discover what their innocent little daughter's been up to."

Finally, Stella's eyes flare and she hops off the bed and starts scrambling to find her clothes on the floor. And as she races to get dressed, she says, "Okay, put the phone down, I'll go. But I don't understand how you could prefer an old lady like my aunt Josie, over someone like me. What the hell has she got that I don't have?"

I sigh, when I think of Josie, since what we have is pretty hard to put into words. And Stella, as hot as she is, is nothing compared to her aunt. Josie's smart and funny and cool, and I love spending time with her, even out of bed. Whereas Stella has got to be the most shallow, devious little bitch I've ever encountered. And I wouldn't hook up with her if she were the last woman on earth, no matter if she sucks cock like a pro or not.

Huh, who knew I had scruples?

So, once she's finally left, relieved, I blow out a breath and look at the clock. Seeing as it's only four in the morning, I pull up the blankets, roll over and try and get some more sleep before I have to get up and head into work. But I know who I'll be dreaming of once I doze off, a certain woman with sandy brown hair, pretty green eyes and the sex drive of two women combined, who I've only just realized I'm crazy in love with and can't wait to make my own...