My Wicked Ways Bk. 02 Ch. 01 - A New Dawn

Story Info
Beginning of the follow-up story after the apocalypse.
5.5k words
4.5
9.6k
10

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

It was an eerie feeling when we made landfall at last, finding ourselves back on the West Coast again. Not everyone had opted to stay with us, of course, with plenty of the cruise passengers preferring to touch down in places like Alaska, British Columbia, or Washington State. We lost over half the crew as well by the time that this was done, but we continued our voyage until we reached Oregon, which I had decided was the perfect place to get our land legs back, as it had been where we embarked in the first place. This also gave our little tribe a chance to deal with the grief and cope with it as we braced ourselves for a very changed world.

The calendar called the date 28 July, 2013, but several of us were now saying that this was Year One P.A. (post-apocalypse). It might take a little while to get used to the new dating system, but it actually made sense, and I had the feeling that posterity would have trouble seeing it any other way. There being no other place to stay just yet, we continued to sleep aboard the ship that we had renamed the Gwaihir (its original name didn't matter enough to mention at all), after the great eagle from Lord of the Rings, but we set foot during the day to explore the area and bring back reports. Something told me that future generations would remember the former cruise liner as the stuff of legend and history, an ark like that of the biblical Noah or something else, rather than the luxury ship that it was intended to be.

We were all rather quiet and busy the first few days, in awe of the fact that we were now the founders of a new colony or settlement, entrusted with the future of civilization itself, the light to remain in the coming Dark Ages. It was a heavy burden of responsibility and duty, and we had little time or energy to spend on diversions or pleasures right then. We dropped dead after supper, which now included a bit more variety since we reached the shore, but was still eaten more for nourishment than for enjoyment, and then we would start over at dawn with breakfast and our labors.

This somber mood thankfully did not last, and it was thanks to a miracle of sorts that reminded us that happiness and hope were not things of the past. On the morning of the fourth day, Ninve suddenly screamed in pain and fear, as she looked down to find a fluid of sorts hit the sandy beach. Her water had broken and she soon began to feel the cramps and contractions of her labor. Several of the ladies got to work right away on her, but Dr. Anne Higgins took over in short order, and while many paced and wrung their hands, the delivery was a success ... a long, bloody, and painful one, due to no drugs ... but a success even so ... a miracle.

My firstborn child was brought into this post-Doomsday world at slightly past 2 am, 1 August, 2013. Anne Arwen Schumacher weighed seven pounds, six ounces, and her mother was so drained that she had to sleep before she could actually see her. She had Ninve's grey-green eyes and my own dark brown hair. She was named after the doctor who delivered her and also saved her mother's life in the process of such a difficult birth, while her middle name came from her mother's favorite character from the films (don't get her started on the role of Arwen Undomiel in the books).

"Can I see her now, please?" Ninve begged when she awoke to meet her first baby ... already, her maternal instincts were kicking in.

"Sure, Princess. I knew that you would ask for her. Meet your daughter, dear. The first child born into this new age of ours. Anne, meet your mother, Ninve," I smiled as I carried our newborn and put her in her mother's arms.

"Our daughter, honey. Hard to believe that she was conceived in a men's room during a Halloween party, isn't it? That already seems like a very different life now, doesn't it?" Ninve smiled weakly at me and the little one.

"That it does, sweetheart. That it does. We were very different people back then, weren't we? I was a jaded, embittered, and middle-aged bachelor and white-collar worker. Now I'm a happy, albeit polygamous family man," I observed with a gentle peck to Ninve's lips and a butterfly kiss for little Arwen, as we started to call her to avoid confusion with Dr. Higgins.

"I was an underpaid, undersexed, and in-over-my-head supervisor, trying not to let the stress kill me with hypertension and gluttony," Ninve readily admitted, "I reached for a life preserver back then, and that was you, though I didn't know it yet."

"We saved each other, Princess. We came to each other's rescue, as we did for the others and they did for us. We were all meant to be together, to survive and thrive as a family and a tribe. If we hadn't, we would all be dead back there, the victim of looters, rapists, home invaders, thugs, and the new warlords of the new Wild West," I pointed out, "but let's not dwell on that. We're blessed. We've been too grave, too somber of late. We need to recall the miracle of this new soul, this new person who has a chance of a good life in spite of everything, if we work to give it to her."

"Very true. I'm inclined to agree entirely with you there," a voice from behind me interjected.

I turned and saw Marcy Swenson, Shelby's mother, who looked very much alive to me, despite having died a suicide.

"Marcy ... to what do I owe the pleasure, and the honor, for that matter?" I asked the angel.

"I told you that I would come for you, and here I am. Don't worry, I'll speak to Shelby, too, but later tonight, I want you to do what I've wanted from you all this time. We're going to mate ... repeatedly, in every position, until I've satisfied every fantasy possible between just two people. The orgies can wait," Marcy winked at us.

"Yes, as much as I've enjoyed the orgies, it will take a bit to get back into the swing of things. This whole mess has taken a wrecking ball to our libidoes, as you can imagine," I observed, "not that I will mind going back to a new normalcy of sorts. It will just take a bit of time and effort. Several of our ladies will be out of commission for a spell, too. That's the small sacrifice required for the miracle of birth and more than worth any temporary self-denial."

"That it is, and speaking of which, this must be the little doll herself," Marcy turned to the bed at the oceanfront house where Ninve had given birth ... yes, one of those vacation homes, "here she is, my little niece, Arwen, is it?"

"Officially, Anne Arwen Schumacher, but Arwen is easier to say when we don't want to confuse things," I explained as Marcy picked up the infant and held her close.

"Yes, here's Aunt Marcy, little one. That's right, Aunt Marcy. You'll see a lot of me, I promise, sweetie," Marcy spoke softly and lovingly to our newborn daughter.

"First child of the brave new world, Mom," Shelby said as she entered the room.

"That she is, honey. That she is," Ninve smiled at us as Shelby now took her into her arms, before handing her back to her mother.

"My little cousin, Arwen. So pretty, just like her mother," Shelby beamed and smiled as she saw me kiss the mother of my child on the forehead and push her hair back from her face.

"She is lovely. Very much like her wonderful mother," I looked down at the two, mom and daughter, the latter resting safely in the former's bosom again.

"Okay, that's enough visiting, folks! Mama Bear, Princess, or whatever you want to call her needs rest, and so does the little one. That includes even you, proud Papa Bear. You can stay until the others go, but then you need to let her sleep as well. She's gotta recover from the birth and that will take a while, guys. You can visit later today, okay, when she's rested enough," Anne shooed the rest of us out, though me last as the father of the child.

"Sweet dreams, Princess ... es," I smiled at both my daughter and her beloved mother, who blew me a kiss as best she could in her weakened state.

I was ready to crash, too. It was now past dawn and I had been up all night. We would all need to take the day off and recuperate from the crazy week ... and month that we just had. I found a sleeping bag and lay on the floor of a spare, unfurnished room, closing the blinds to block out the disruptive rays of the Sun. I didn't even bother to lock the door, not caring right then if anyone lay next to me, as long as they didn't meddle in my sleep. I now drifted off to my dreams, which were tormented and confused, harried by the fresh worries of a new father and the founder of a new society.

When I awoke, it was to a very warm, wet, and willing woman trapping me in place. I didn't fight it, of course. I had neglected those needs for the greater good and other responsibilities, but I was still a man with a man's passions. I was more than a little backed-up, in fact, having gotten out of the habit of taking care of my own needs that way of late, and so I had a considerable load that kept wanting to be expelled inside my aggressive lover. She now began hungry, desperate kisses on my body, her whole being engulfing me with her love as well as lust. Her tears fell on my skin and even seemed to burn a little, as she welcomed me into her embrace.

I sputtered, jerked, twitched, and finally spent myself inside this increasingly hot, wet cavern that enclosed on my cock. I still hadn't quite seen my companion in the light, as it was dim without the Sun to shine on us, but I could feel her heat, her desire ... her hunger for me. As I adjusted my eyes, I saw the shadow of wings above me and the sudden piercing light of Marcy Swenson in all of her ethereal glory. She looked down on me with the love that she only hinted at before, as she now knelt before me and accepted me inside her eager mouth. I could not believe what I experienced now, though I had intellectually realized it before ... it was something else to actually have an angel perform oral sex on me, I can tell you that!

"Mark ... thank you. At last, we are one. At long last, I have made love to you, my dear. Now, let me show you how much I adore you, my love," Marcy Swenson, mother to my niece Shelby, former lover of my brother Hershel, declared as she descended on my cock and pleasured me without thinking once of herself.

"Did I just...?" I asked Marcy, but she put a finger to my lips and resumed sucking me without any sign of slowing down.

"Shhh, just let it happen. Just let it happen," Marcy urged me as she slurped me down repeatedly and forced my balls to push out yet more seed.

I shuddered as I exploded inside Marcy's throat, which was so hot that it reminded me of a volcano. I withdrew at last from between her soft, sweet lips as her tongue lovingly licked me from head to base. When she started sucking my balls, I knew that she wasn't going to stop until she had her fill ... and she had waited for a good while for this, as had I. I realized that, as this had been such a long time coming (or perhaps cumming), Marcy would not be content until she had drained me to my last drop.

"My dear, don't resist. You'll have plenty of chances to command me, but for now, let me serve you the way that I ached to do for years, but couldn't because of Hershel's dark pall that he cast on my soul, his shadow that imprisoned me. Let me love you the way that a woman loves a young lad worthy of her ushering him into manhood. Let me be the aggressor, just this once, just today, if nothing else. Let me do all the work," Marcy pleaded as she serviced me, now easing my dick into her booty ... her hole which seemed endless as she accepted me there.

The more Marcy rode me, the farther inside her I plunged, but there was just no bottoming out ... irony, that her bottom seemed bottomless, just took me deeper with every stroke. There was nothing there but heat, friction, and slick walls which captured my cock and wouldn't let me go. It was clear that, as an angel, there was something different to the hinterland of her body ... her anatomy just wasn't normal. There was just no end in sight ... the harder I fucked her, or rather she impaled herself on me, the more I discovered yet more to this tunnel that I invaded, and my cock didn't seem to have trouble probing that far. It just grew ... longer ... and longer ... and then longer still, to reach as far inside Marcy as the mind could conceive.

At long last, however, I just couldn't go on, and I finally spilled my white, hot cream inside the farthest, deepest parts of Marcy Swenson, mother of my delightful niece Shelby, who was now a celestial personage. When she felt me release, Marcy screamed at the highest pitch known to man and then pulled off me, only to slide into my sleeping bag and pull me to her bosom. Kissing my face constantly, she gave me an expression that could only be described as the fiercest love I had ever seen in anyone's eyes. She pressed her flesh against mine and let me feel the smoothest, softest, and silkiest skin that I had ever touched in my life. Her body caressed mine in a mixture of nurturing, protection, and lust. I was, in a way, still a part of her and she of me, our bodies now seamlessly joined into one.

I woke up again a couple of hours later, not entirely sure if I had dreamed that last, very surreal, unbelievable encounter, only to find that Marcy and Shelby were both looking over my body with sheer, unadulterated passion ... craving ... need. They slipped together into my sleeping bag now, Shelby's body rubbing against my front while her mother pressed her skin to my back. How that bag held three people, one of them an angel with wings, I don't exactly know, but someone it stretched to do just that.

"Don't worry, Uncle Mark. Ninve and Arwen are sleeping, too. We're all taking it easy and getting some rest. We all need to recover from this whole ordeal. How was it, by the way? I heard that Mom has a way of really taking you inside ... quite literally. Anyway, just lie down for a little longer. Get some more rest. You could use it and you have certainly earned it. They'll wake you when it's time, trust me," Shelby swore to me as she kissed my face and her mother did the same ardently to my neck.

Something told me to just lie back and go with it...

I awoke again, this time due to my bladder's needs, slipping out of the bag, only to have company in the form of Shelby, who turned on the shower and gave me that "come hither" invitation with her smile. There was no sign of Marcy, her angelic mother, but that was no shock. Part of me still wondered if that sequence had been a dream. I looked at the clock before standing in the shower. It was 4:24 pm.

"Hey, champ, don't worry, okay? Your little princess is doing just fine for a newborn. Her mother is recovering and Doc doesn't want her getting too many visitors just yet. She's afraid that Ninve will feel obligated to socialize, and this will slow down her recovery. Right now, I believe that your wife is breastfeeding her stepdaughter, with considerable success, too. I think that kid is bonding with Aunt Cherry as well as Ninve. No surprises there. Aunt Cherry is a very maternal sort, isn't she?"

"She is indeed. My wife is remarkable that way and I just hope that she doesn't feel neglected. I will be just as protective of our baby when he or she comes along. Hard to believe that I have so many more babies on the way, don't you agree?" I smiled at Shelby as she used the excuse of showering with me to fondle me a lot.

"Yep, including mine, though paternity is perhaps a bit uncertain in that case. I personally hope that it's yours, Uncle Mark, though if I wouldn't mind it being Max's or the others. If it comes out black as can be, I guess that will be rather obvious, won't it? Still, the idea of incestuous breeding is the sexiest possibility, wouldn't you agree?

"Incidentally, Erica and Jeanne are both worried that they won't have access to testosterone blockers and such now, so they've asked Anne to perform an orchiectomy on each of them. Of course, it requires your blessing, since it will permanently make them sterile. Jannat is cool with it, as she said that it will just make Erica her wife instead of her husband, and it seems that Josie feels much the same way. I think that they view you as their primary husband, anyway, all of them, just as many of us ladies do.

"Oh, and there is now a lot of talk about a proper, polygamous wedding, since there is no real legal impediment anymore," Shelby updated me on the latest scuttlebutt as I took my turn washing and groping her lovely flesh.

"That's true, there isn't. Cherry will still be the den mother of sorts, mind you, the head wife, just because of her maturity and wisdom, but I admit that I am attached to each of you in your own unique way. In your case, hey, you're my niece, so there is that whole incest thing that we both enjoy," I grinned at her as she bent over and invited me to fuck her in the shower.

"God, yes! I look forward to that aspect of this new society for sure. No silly taboos about incest, polygamy, nudity, public sex, and that sort of thing. If two or more consenting adults want to fuck in a public park, in broad daylight, it shouldn't even earn them a citation," Shelby commented, while I pounded her wonderful pussy from behind.

However, pretty soon the force of my thrusts and the excitement that showed in her slickness made it impossible to speak coherently after that. Shelby dripped from the delightful sensation of my cock probing her sweet slit, bottoming out inside her after several good strokes. The image of public sexual congress didn't hurt my arousal, and I knew very well that Shelby mentioned the idea on purpose, in no small measure to excite me further and expedite the release of my seed inside her. She had lately been starving for sex almost as much as I was, and now I fed her hunger yet again. She seemed to take special delight in knowing that it was her uncle who broke her dry spell, too.

"I quite agree, and perhaps we shall experience that ourselves someday," I deliberately provoked her to cum ... and quite loudly, too, knowing just which buttons to press now.

That was the signal for me to unload my spunk inside Shelby, filling my niece's slippery hole with my jizz, as she came yet again from the awareness that I had spent my load within her eager twat. Shelby then shocked me by refusing to clean up that mess ... or get dressed at all, preferring to stay in her current state of complete nudity. When she saw the look of amazement on my face, she winked at me, threw her arms around my torso, and planted a very steamy French kiss on my mouth, a wicked smile reaching her baby blue eyes.

"Honey, snap decision, but I've sworn off clothing as of today. From now on, I'm a nudist. A complete, total, and committed naturist. Just get used to seeing me constantly in the buff, as I'm sure that it will be yesterday's news in time. It just feels right and free to me, doesn't it to you? Don't you want to join me in this way of life? Total nudity? How about it? Let's swear off clothes together. Want to take this step with me into the brave new world of which you speak? We can help free this world from the curse of clothing for centuries to come, until the very notion of wearing clothes becomes alien to the human race," Shelby grinned at me as she looked to see my reaction.

"Well, except for safety clothing, but, that can be treated as only an expedient. Sure, why not? Let's make the final break from the old ways of life by discarding the most obvious symbol of that, our imprisonment in these articles of cloth which send the message of shame about the human body. We need to embrace the idea that the human body is beautiful, that it's an artistic expression of our maker or makers. So, yes, I love that idea. Absolute nudity, except when safety necessitates clothing. The rest of the time, clothes are just a nuisance and a trap. Nudity is the natural order of things, so we should welcome it for good," I gave my approval, "Oh, and I'll let Erica and Jeanne that I'm fine with the orchiectomies. They will do them good."

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers
12