My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 22

Story Info
Husband shares white wife with a black man for the 1st time.
7.2k words
4.41
15.6k
23

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat and Steve: The early days

Actors:

• Pat - Steve's wife is a twenty-four-year-old, five-foot-eight-inch bundle of energy weighing around one hundred twenty-five pounds. She is shapely with a small waist, rounded hips, and an ass to die for. Her magnificent tits are thirty-six inches and a full "C" cup. Her thighs are full and well curved with calves that are nicely shaped. Her hair is blonde and her eyes are blue. Maybe the sexiest thing about her is her pussy which is covered with a thin blond bush. Pat is a teacher at a local junior college.

• Steve -- Pat's twenty-six-year-old husband, Steve, is a Civil Engineer employed by the local county Planning Department. Checking in at five feet eleven inches with brown hair and blue eyes, Steve is considered attractive. He weighs in at a neat one hundred ninety pounds

• Levon -- A black stranger that Steve and Pat pick up on the street.

Editor's Note: Some of you may have read my earlier chapters on the assumption that they were the first of Pat's interracial experiences. That potential conflict with this story caused me to go back and review Chapters 1-8. I was unable to find any claim that she had not enjoyed the attention of blacks earlier in life and there is a story of what happened to her while attending college before she met Steve.

So, it seems to me that this story is not out of context with the preceding chapters. If you should find some contradiction, please remember that this is a work of fiction and cut me some slack.

Thanks, Writer6324

Steve watched the close-up on the television intently as the large cock slipped between the moist distended lips of the pussy. He was vaguely aware of the moans coming from the television speakers as he watched what had become his fantasy.

He was fascinated with the contrast between the black cock and the white pussy. In his mind, he visualized himself in the scene watching. The woman in the scene had a shaved pussy but Steve's mind had added a soft blond covering of hair much like his wife's.

To his surprise, when the view zoomed out and showed the woman being skewered by the black cock he saw his wife, Pat. Subconsciously he knew it wasn't Pat but this was a fantasy after all.

Mesmerized by the view on the screen and his imagination, he was hardly aware of what he was doing as he reached down, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his erect cock. He began to stroke his manhood, matching the tempo with that of the couple on the small screen.

Meanwhile, Pat, thankful for the weekend, had finally completed the grocery shopping necessary to stock the empty cabinets in her new kitchen. Parking in the driveway, she opened the back door of the car and took out a loaded bag.

After struggling with the front door of the house, she pushed into the foyer yelling, "Steve." No answer. She was drawn by the sounds of sex coming from the living room. As she came into the room, the first thing that she noticed was the action taking place on the television. A lovely blond had her legs spread wide to accommodate the muscular black man who was busily fucking her silly.

Then she saw her husband lying back in the recliner intently stroking his cock and immersed in the activities on the television.

"Steve," she shouted causing him to jump guiltily. "I swear," she thought, "He looks just like a teenager whose mom just walked into the room."

Much to her surprise, he never even missed a stroke. "Hi honey," he said. "I sure could use your help here."

"Yeah, right. I'll just drop everything so that I can service you. Can't you see that I have an armful of groceries and there is more in the car? Get your ass up and help me."

"I can't right now Sweetheart. I'm just a little busy here. Put the damn bag down and help me with my problem. If you help me out I'll bring in all the groceries and even put them away. Please."

"Oh all right," Pat said as she dumped her purse and the bag of groceries on a chair.

Dropping to her knees between Steve's legs she took hold of his slippery cock. After stroking it a few times she bent forward and took the head and most of the shaft into her warm, moist mouth. She began a rhythmic motion, moving her lips up and down the shaft.

With the problem between his legs finally under control Steve's eyes returned to the action playing out on the screen. Now the blond was straddling her lover while facing the camera. Her legs were splayed wide with the black shaft sliding in and out of her pussy as she rode him.

Meanwhile, Pat had managed to take the head and part of Steve's shaft deeply into her throat. She moved her lips up and down and each time she paused when the head of his cock reached the back of her throat and then she continued, forcing it down her throat. She knew that Steve loved it when she did this.

Steve watched fascinated as the blonde removed the black shaft from between her legs and quickly knelt and took him into her mouth. In a moment the man on the screen moaned and shot his load into the blond's mouth.

At almost the same moment Steve moaned and looked down as his lovely wife took his full load into her mouth and swallowed. She continued to suck his cock for a few moments more and then allowed it to slip from between her lips. One last spurt of his cum dribbled across her full lips as she looked up at him.

She smiled and then barked, "Alright, now you've had your fun. Get those damn groceries in the house before the milk goes bad. You can put them away too."

As Steve went outside to begin bringing in the groceries, Pat sat in his recliner and watched the video. She was forced to admit that the size of the black man's cock was impressive. It was mesmerizing.

She couldn't help but wonder what a cock that large would feel like as it invaded her sex. Intrigued by the black-on-white contrast, she began to consider whether to allow a black man to fuck her.

She and Steve had an active and varied sex life but it had been a long time ago when she had considered the implications presented by having sex with a black man. Maybe it was something that she and Steve should talk about later. Times were changing and she was a full-grown woman now.

As she considered the idea, she was distracted by a string of harsh invective emanating from the kitchen which was punctuated by the slamming of cabinet doors. It didn't sound like putting away groceries was her husband's strong suit. Smiling, she turned off the television and went to rescue Steve from the taxing job of putting away the groceries.

Later didn't come until the next Friday night as she and Steve sat together in their den sipping a nightcap.

Pat began, "You know I've been thinking about that interracial video that you were watching last week when I came in. Is our sex life so unfulfilling that you have to resort to porn videos or was it a fascination with interracial sex?"

Steve gazed into his drink for several moments before answering. "It's the interracial component that interests me. Our sex life is outstanding thanks to you."

Her curiosity peaked Pat asked, "Exactly what is it about the interracial part of it that you like? We've included other men in our lovemaking before. That's a turn-on for us both but you seem to feel that this would be different."

Once again Steve paused before answering. "I'm not sure how to say this because I don't want to hurt your feelings."

"Out with it Sweetheart! We've always had a healthy, open sexual dialogue. Why should this time be any different?" It was obvious that Steve was uncomfortable with something. Pat decided that she would just have to keep working on him until he spilled his guts. "Come on honey. Don't do this to me. The suspense is killing me" she chuckled.

Unable to resist Pat's insistent pressure Steve finally looked up saying, "It isn't just one thing that fascinates me about it."

Pat simply sat there and waited quietly. She knew her husband would get it out if she simply went with the silent treatment and waited.

Hesitantly, Steve began, "I don't like to think of myself as fitting any of the labels that we seem to see in such common usage today. Even so, I am a product of my upbringing and the society in which I was raised. In that society, it was frowned upon for a white woman to have a relationship with a black man."

"It may be ass-backward but because of that taboo, I find it erotic and exciting to watch a black man having sex with a white woman. Things that we are told we shouldn't do always seem to be what we want to do to find out what it's all about. If it's a married woman it seems to be even more erotic. I guess that I'm just weird."

Pat paused before speaking. "If that makes you weird I wonder what it means for me?"

Steve looked up sharply. "What? I never knew that you'd even thought of interracial sex. I know that you had an active sex life before we were married. Have you ever had a black man?"

Pat shook her head saying, "No. But I'm a product of that same society you were mentioning and I feel the same taboo yet I can't help but wonder. For heaven's sake! You've seen the videos. It looks like every black man in the world has a huge dick."

"Yeah, okay. I get that," Steve said. "I probably shouldn't ask this but, if you haven't already fucked a black man, have you ever considered having sex with a black man?"

A distant look came into her eyes as she considered his question. "What the hell," she thought. "We're married and I shouldn't have to hide my innermost thoughts or my past from my husband. Besides that, we've been having sex with a few of our closest friends so Steve has seen me having sex with other men. I guess I should tell him."

"Yes, I have. When I was in high school there was this guy. Of course, he was the quarterback of the football team and I lusted after him. He was older than I was and didn't have the time to spare me a look. That was his loss because I was ripe for the picking. My hormones were working overtime and I wanted his black dick to be the one to take my cherry. It wasn't meant to be. My dad was in the service and like clockwork, we moved that summer."

"I've wondered ever since what it would be like to look between my legs and watch a black cock pushing into me. Would it feel different just because it was black? I mean a dick is a dick, right? Still, somehow, I think that taboo of our childhood would make it different, maybe more erotic. I'm pretty sure that it would feel different even if it was only different in my mind. I think that being used sexually by a black man would be a terrific turn-on."

Steve sat there stunned. His mind was churning furiously. He had imagined a black man between his wife's thighs many times. Every time he watched an interracial video he would see his wife's lovely face on the woman in the video.

Steve lapsed into an introspective silence as he sat sipping his martini. With all this new information about his wife thrashing around in his mind, he kept coming back to one dominant thought. How could he get his wife naked and horizontal with a black man so that he could watch?

"We need to do something to rectify this situation," he mumbled to himself.

"What did you just say?" Pat asked.

Steve looked up sheepishly. "Hunh?"

"What did you just say? It sounded like you were saying something about rectifying the situation. What are you thinking? This ought to be interesting. Come on give."

"I wasn't thinking of anything particular at all Pat. It just occurred to me that I would love to see you with a black man and since you seem inclined to want the same thing we should be able to work something out."

Pat looked at her husband who was agitated and excited. "Have you ever fantasized about me having sex with a black man?"

"Sweetheart, I may be making a mistake to admit it but, I have indeed fantasized about you being used by black men. Yep. That's plural."

Now it was Pat's turn to look surprised. Since Steve had admitted his fascination with interracial sex she had no problem knowing that he had fantasized about her but she had not expected the multiple men part. "Would you care to explain that?"

"Honey you already know that I have a very active imagination. I can easily visualize you being airtight with black cock or even being the object of a gang bang."

"Woah! Hold on there big guy," Pat exclaimed. "Aren't you getting just a little ahead of yourself?"

Steve broke into a big smile. "Well, you did ask what I had fantasized about and you know that I have a very active imagination."

"Point taken," Pat said. "Let's assume that I would be willing to consider some sort of encounter with a black man. How would you go about it?"

Steve returned her gaze pensively. "I don't know. I don't know any black men outside of work and I don't think that would be a good idea. I suppose that we could advertise for a suitable person. What about you? Do you have any ideas?"

Pat rose and began to pace around the room. "While your ideas are probably safer you know that I'm pretty short on patience. If we decide to do this I don't want to wait. I've already waited years for this opportunity. We need to find a way to make it happen."

Concerned about his wife, Steve stood and enveloped her in a huge hug of support. "Sit back down sweetheart while I make us another drink. We'll figure something out."

Steve returned a moment later and handed his wife a fresh martini. "There are a few black nightclubs around town. I've read about couples who frequent them, letting the wife dance with the men there, and flirting with them. We could choose one of them and then go to a motel room if we found someone."

Pat shook her head negatively. "That's a scene where things could get out of hand quite easily. You could be overwhelmed and I could find myself trying to fend off a bar full of horny black men. I'm not so sure that I'd be comfortable with that possibility. I'd like to think of something else where we have more control."

She thought a moment longer and then said, "What about just going downtown and driving around until we find someone on the street that looks good? I'm not sure exactly how you would approach a stranger on the street without being picked up by the cops though."

"Oh great," Steve exclaimed. "That's just what we need. Wait a minute. I've got an idea. We'd still have to be careful but there are areas where black men wander around. We could approach someone other than a young punk, an older man. Maybe someone living on the street. That would be safer and I know how to get their attention."

"I can hardly wait to hear this," Pat said.

Now Steve had a feral grin on his face as he looked at his wife. "You could wear a skirt and one of those tube tops of yours. When we find someone to consider you could pull down the top exposing your bare breasts. Then I'll drive up beside him and one of us can call him over to the window. If things get out of hand we can just drive away and try again. I know you like showing off those luscious tits of yours. How about that?"

"You're saying that you would be willing to let your wife's tits be mauled by strange black men that we found on the street?"

"If I'm willing to let one of those strange black men fuck you why should it bother me if a few of them copped a feel of your tits while we search for Mister Right."

"All right Buster. You're on! When do you want to do this? I don't want to think about it any longer. I want my hands on a black dick and I want to see what it's like to feel one inside me."

Steve was all in now. "Well if you're in such a rush why don't do it tomorrow night? Do you want to bring our selection back here or go to a motel?"

"I think that it would be much wiser to go to a motel. That way if it doesn't work out or I don't want to do something like this again we won't have to worry about any repercussions."

With the decision finally made, Pat went over to Steve and sat in his lap. "I may be realizing a long-time fantasy but tonight I want you to make love to me handsome. Let's go to bed and make some memories." She rose holding his hand and pulling him out of the chair.

Out on the street the next night it was obvious that we were both a little nervous. We cruised around trying to find a single older man. We weren't interested in the groups or even a single young punk. They just looked like trouble so we avoided them.

We finally found a single man leaning up against a mailbox. It wasn't a bad neighborhood and we looked things over the best that we could. Everything seemed safe enough so we decided to stop and give it a shot.

While I found a place to turn around Pat pulled down her top letting her breasts free in the night air. The top was dark and Pat's milky white breasts contrasted nicely.

When we stopped beside the curb I quickly found that I couldn't see the man through Pat's window. I watched and listened but I was unable to hear what Pat asked him. He casually stepped up to the window and placed his hands on the window jamb. I was still unable to see him.

A moment later I watched as one of those black hands reached into the car and grasped Pat's tit. I heard Pat's sharp intake of breath as he rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinched.

I had a good start on an erection as I watched him fondle my wife. My erection snapped to attention as I watched him reach into the car with his other hand. It was mesmerizing to watch that hand slide up between my wife's thighs and disappear between her legs. She spread her legs apart to give him more room between her legs and let out a long slow moan.

Things went downhill quickly after that. Pat let out a yelp as the man pinched her nipple a little too aggressively. At just about the same time he leaned down and looked in the window. He looked to be well over sixty with gray hair which was not necessarily bad. What I did not like was the look in his eyes when he looked at Pat. It was like a wild animal.

I did the only thing that I could do and pulled away from the curb before he could do anything else. Pat slumped back in the seat breathing heavily. I wasn't sure if that was because she was excited or because she was frightened.

We drove around for a while longer while she caught her breath. Finally, I asked "Why didn't you warn me? We never should have let him get his hands on you."

"I didn't know. I never actually saw his face until he leaned over and looked into the car. I was spending too much time looking at the contrast his hands made as he fondled my breast when I should have been looking at him. It was such a turn-on finally knowing that a black man was touching me that I got lost in the moment. Then he put his other hand between my legs."

"Believe me, I noticed," Steve replied. "You opened wide and gave him complete access. It's a good thing you were wearing panties. It must have slowed him down a little."

Pat laughed. "I'm not wearing panties. I yelped when you pulled away because he had his finger buried in me when you drove off."

"Oh shit, sweetheart. Are you all right?"

"I've never been so turned on in my life," Pat replied.

Steve looked over at his wife and smiled, "Me neither. I've still got a raging hard-on from watching his hands on you. What should we do now? Maybe we should just go home and think this through a little more."

"Hell no!" Pat exclaimed. "I still haven't had a black cock and we are so close now I don't want to give up. Let's try at least one more time. Maybe in a better neighborhood."

Steve had noticed a little café in a better part of town and suggested that they go there for a cup of coffee. Pat agreed and, as they drove up they noticed another black man walking down the sidewalk towards the same café.

Pat quickly pulled down her top again letting those twin cannons loose just as Steve stopped beside the man. This time Steve heard her ask, "Excuse me. Do you know if that café is open?"

12