My Wife and 3 Daughters Ch. 07: End

Story Info
Bruce still craves Tammy as he travels with her.
1.6k words
4.55
8.8k
12

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 45 years old, I had been a coast to coast mover/trucker for half my life. After I moved my new Girlfriend, Charlene and her three daughters half way across the country to Springfield, Missouri, I had taken her middle daughter Linda’s best friend, Regina on the truck with me when I left home. We emptied out in Florida and had a few days to play in the Keys. She was petite, beautiful, and incredible in bed. I had fucked the middle and youngest daughters too,. I craved the oldest daughter, Tammy, but Tammy hated me.

Now I was crossing the country with Tammy in the truck. Tammy did not want to go home but she would not give it up either. I still had a swollen member remembering the time she came walking out in her bra and panties. She claimed that it was an accident but my poor little male brain had the image of her panty clad pussy burned into my imagination forever.

My weather information had parts of interstate 70 in Nebraska and Colorado closed by heavy drifting snow. I-80 and I-90 were bitter cold with I-90 the coldest. So I-80 was my choice. I made it more than half way across Wyoming to the Little America truck-stop at Little America, Wyoming. The heater was not keeping the cab warm in the 20 below weather so Tammy asked if we could go somewhere warm. We checked into the motel there at Little America. I left the truck running so the fuel would not gel up and used my spare key to lock the truck.

Once in the room, Tammy headed for a hot shower. I jumped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower with her which caused a loud, “Bruce, what are you doing?”

“We can wash each other with hot water. It will warm us up and feel amazing.”

“I think you are just being a dirty old man.”

I stayed in the shower and we washed each other. The water was hot and it did not run out. I washed her neck and back. Then I washed her arms and legs. When I washed between her legs, she jumped and nearly slipped. She told me to leave her vagina alone, so I started washing her beautiful little 32-B tits.

Then she said, “You cannot keep your hands off things can you? Touch, touch, squeeze, squeeze, fondle, fondle. Don’t you have anything of your own to play with?”

I did not answer but kept washing her tits. After a long time I started washing her pussy again. She seemed to be enjoying it but would not touch my swollen manhood. The hot water felt amazing and we stayed in it for a long time. When I finally stepped out, I grabbed a towel and held her hand to step out. As I began drying her, I wanted this little 20 year old fantasy woman like no woman before.

There was a phone in the room available for credit card calling so I called home. Tina answered and said, “Good news Daddy, Mommy came by with some guy and loaded all her personal stuff in his van.”

Tammy was standing close enough to hear so I had to let Tina know. I said, “Tammy wants to say hi. Here she is.”

Tammy said, “What is going on there? And why is it good news?”

“All she does is yelling at you and Linda, and now she is cheating on Daddy.”

“Well, maybe Bruce cheated on her.”

“So what does that matter?”

“Tina, I know Linda and Regina are having sex with Bruce. Are you doing it too?”

“Look at the pot calling the kettle black. You are on the truck, fucking him every time the truck stops and probably making extra stops. I knew you wanted him as soon as you came out in your underwear that time and so did Mom. “

“That is not true. We have not had sex. I swear. But a better question, why is it good news if Mom left?”

“She hates you and Linda. She cheats on my Daddy. It is not a happy home with her in it!”

“What are you talking about Tina? What’s with the ‘my Daddy’ for a man you have only known a couple months and he is rarely home?”

“I don’t care! I love my Daddy!”

Tammy looked at me sternly and said, “What did you do to Tina?

“I guess she needed a male figure in the family dynamic.”

“Bruce, I think you are having sex with her too.”

Tina was still on the phone and said, “I heard that.”

Tammy said, “He has slept with Linda, you are madly in love with your ‘Daddy’ and he is trying to bed me. What am I supposed to think?”

“Well, just enjoy your honeymoon!”

“I told you that we have not had sex.”

“Swear that you have not seen his big prick.”

“Tina, are you nuts?”

“Swear.”

“Okay, I saw it when he took a shower. But we have not had sex.”

“Well you really need to. Maybe you would be easier to get along with.” At that Tammy slammed the phone down.

I said, “Hey, I was not finished talking.” I called back and Tina answered again. I asked her if her mother left her with any money and she said that they had nothing.

“Okay Tina, you will be in charge of the money. Go in my desk and find my checkbook and also the cancelled checks. I will hold.”

While we waited, Tammy said, “Why are you leaving the youngest in charge of the money?”

“Because you are not there and everybody says that Linda is irresponsible.”

When Tina came back to the phone, I said, “Do you think you can copy my signature? I will try to call every night. Don’t write any checks unless I okay it. The carrier sends my settlements to the bank so I can keep a ledger of everything.”

“Okay Daddy, I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Tammy said, “Oh my GOD! We are more of a family than we ever were with Mom.”

I said, “Only one thing remains.”

“Bruce, I don’t care how happy we are as a family, I am not having sex with you.”

“Let’s go to bed.”

“Don’t think it will do you any good.”

She turned on her side, facing away from me and I wrapped my arms around her. At first I had my love stick pressed into her but crack. Later it was between her legs. After a long time moving in and out between her legs, I said, “I want to kiss you good night.” She had not put panties on after her shower. When she rolled onto her back, I quickly covered her pussy with my mouth and started licking the slot that I had been dreaming of since our first meeting. I continued licking her little pussy and nibbling her clit with my lips. Suddenly she started having a violent orgasm.

As she finally calmed down from her orgasm, I tried to enter her missionary style, but she pushed me away and said, “I told you, no sex!”

“So you get yours and leave me hanging?”

“It was not my idea for you to get me off.”

I lay on my back and tried to sleep with my throbbing member but it was not working. That is when she started stroking it. I felt wonderful but when I put my finger in her little pussy, she pulled my hand away. She rolled on her side back to me again and I started stroking between her legs again. I was afraid to change what we were doing for fear that she would stop me again. After a long time, my bulb found the way into her wonderful slot. Again, I was afraid to change what we were doing so we kept up for a long time. We were both very wet and she pulled her knees up leaving her pussy more vulnerable. I gave a thrust and drove my hungry cock into her. After a few minutes of doggie style while we were on our sides, I said, “Straddle me.”

She quickly obeyed and fucked me cowgirl style for a long time. Then I asked if she liked reverse cowgirl and she did not know what it was so I got her turned around facing my feet. Her little pussy stayed tight, no matter how much we fucked. It felt so good that I wished we could fuck forever. Then, suddenly, I could not hold it any more. “I’m coming!” I pumped river after river of semen into her and she started coming again.

Tammy took another shower and came back to bed, holding my cock. She scolded, “I told you that I did not want that to happen.”

“Do you want me to take it back?” She laughed and scooted down in the bed. She started sucking me and then said, “Go and take a shower, I don’t like tasting my own juices. After my shower, we did 69 for what must have been an hour. When I finally entered her missionary style, she was still tight and I came right away. I came and came and came. My fantasy girl felt amazing. She was everything I dreamed of and more.

“Oh my GOD Bruce, no wonder Linda had so much cum running down her leg that morning. Okay, you win. We will make love as much as you want. If you need to screw my sisters and Regina, just make sure you take care of me.”

Tina did a wonderful job with the finances. Regina moved in. She and the three girls each had one of the four bedrooms. I did not get my own room. Joy called once to check on her nieces and Tina said, “Yes Joy, we are alright, my Daddy takes really good care of us.”

And we lived happily ever after.