My Wife and Her Friends 'Got Milk'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie leaned forward and kissed Tom's cock up and down the shaft, her tongue flicking out as she did. She opened her mouth and took almost half of Tom's big cock into her mouth and the back of her throat. You could hear her stifling her gag reflex as she twisted her head and pumped it up and down on the cock that had been in her cunt and made it come just minutes before.

Lisa saw Marie enjoying Tom's cock which was clearly close to exploding and she removed her silk blouse and nursing bra and leaned forward to take her turn. Marie leaned back and Lisa took Tom's cock from Marie's hand.

Lisa licked her lips and then licked Tom's cock from his balls up to the throbbing head. Tom could feel how wet Lisa's mouth was and felt her thick saliva dripping down his shaft. Lisa took a deep breath and pushed down on Tom's cock. She adjusted the angle of her attack and then slid all of Tom's cock down her throat. Lisa held the big cock captive for a few seconds before slowly pulling off it. Thick strands of clear saliva from deep in her throat clung to Tom's cockhead and Lisa's lips. She deepthroated Tom's cock again and again. Marie, Cindy and Ann were in awe at her oral skill. Tom was doing all he could to hold back his nut.

Lisa pulled her mouth off Tom's cock and then raised up to take it between her massive tits. As big as his cock was, it disappeared between Lisa's huge tits. Her round flesh pillows surrounded his cock lubed by the saliva from her blowjob. Tom began to moan. Marie, Cindy and Ann moved in close and Tom took Lisa's big tits in his hands and roughly pumped them up and down his cock, jacking it to the point of no return.

Tom stifled his roar as his orgasm rocked his body and jets of thick white cum began jetting from his cock. One huge spurt painted a strip down Lisa's neck and across her magnificent jugs. The next arced toward Marie and splattered her face, opened mouth and chest. At this point Cindy reached for Tom's cock and pumped the next big gobs of cum into her mouth, much of it running down her chin.

Ann watched as the girls licked up every drop of Tom's huge load and cleaned themselves and each other off. She knew she would be getting plenty of satisfaction from Tom in thanks for her giving him this treat. As the girls headed for the door, Marie asked when 'we' could 'do it again'. There was a pause and Ann said next week sounded good. The girls all giggled and left.

Ann looked at Tom and told him how much she had enjoyed giving him the gift of three hot friends and giving her three friends the gift of a little male contact and appreciation. Now Ann said it was time for her to get some. She headed to their bedroom.

"Aren't you coming, Tom?" she asked.

"In a minute, I have to take a leak. I've drunk a lot of milk tonight," Tom laughed.

12