My Wife and the Neighbor's Son

Story Info
Neighbor's son returns from college, falls for my wife.
3.6k words
4.51
121k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TenBelow
TenBelow
141 Followers

You may have already read about our New Years party exploits in our earlier story. Our entry into the lifestyle with our neighbors Jake and Tina and their party guests was a real baptism by fire.

Jane is my 5'6 bombshell wife. With mousy shoulder length hair, she's sexy slender and has curves in all the right places, including her DDD boobs which are always on my mind. We have worked hard as we hit our early 40s to maintain our shape and fitness, at 5'10 and 175 I'm holding up my end.

It's been a good 6 months now since that party and while we had added a couple of lifestyle experiences since then, we still hadn't exchanged anything other than knowing looks and brief conversation with Jake or Tina.

Both of us have backyard pools, and although the fence dividing us is lined with trees, from the right spots we can still see into each others yards, I often glance over as I walk out to our patio, hoping to see Tina sunbathing in a skimpy bikini, or maybe even less!

On this evening, I walked outside and glanced over to see that Jake and Tina's son Levi had returned from his freshman year at college, for the summer. Sharing the sun lounger with him was a long haired brunette girl who, while sitting next to him, was bent over at the waist and administering an energetic looking blow job to Levi who was enjoying her attention with his eyes closed.

I stopped in my tracks and watched for a few seconds as the auburn haired waif bounced her head up and down on Levi's dick. I back pedaled slowly and went back inside to call Jane out to take a look.

We crept slowly out along the fence line and even though the light was fading we still had an excellent view of the action next door.

As we watched, the girl lifted her head to take a beat. The side-on angle of the lounger they were seated on afforded us an excellent view, and as Levi's rock hard cock emerged from his admirer's mouth, Jane let out an almost inaudible gasp.

"Oh my God, that thing must be 10 inches long." she whispered, as she admired the monstrous dick sticking up from Levi's swim shorts.

After a few seconds of discussion, Levi and the girl switched places and the brunette beauty laid down on her back as she pulled her bikini top off to reveal two small but cute and perky breasts, her nipples standing firmly to attention.

Her right hand drifted down and disappeared inside her bikini bottoms to play with herself.

Levi stood over her and facing away from us began to stroke his monster cock while hovering over her and aiming squarely at her cute little mounds.

Jane reached over and began to grab and rub my hardening shaft through my own shorts as we watched the two young lovers.

It didn't take long before Levi reached his climax and began to spray jet, after jet, of cum over the tits of that lucky girl. His cum splashed off her chest onto her chin, some landing further up her face. He drenched her as she opened her mouth to catch some of his load, swallowing to taste him, her tongue poking out and licking her lips.

"Holy shit, that was amazing!" whispered Jane to me.

We gave each other a huge grin and quietly crept away and back to our bedroom for some fun of our own.

Over the next few days, I was relentless in teasing Jane about what we had seen, trying to get her to admit that she would love to get hold of that massive cock.

"No, Ben! He's way too young. I could be his mother... in fact we have actually fooled around with his mother and father. Just because he has a huge cock, does not mean I am desperate to fuck him." she admonished me when I brought it up.

"I'm pretty sure I saw your eyes light up when he was spraying cum around like he was a fireman." I pushed it a little further.

"Ben! Stop! Jeez, it was hot to watch but that's all." she complained.

"OK, ok, I hear you... But I think the lady doth protest too much maybe?" I finished with a smirk.

A few days later, a new big screen TV I had ordered online arrived, along with a swiveling mount to go on the wall in our bedroom. I had intended to do the installation myself but found that the weight of the TV, the height of the mount and its swiveling nature made for an impossible combination.

Jane suggested I ask Jake over to lend me a hand getting the TV in place and so I sent him a message to ask for his help. He texted back that he was out for the day but that Levi would come over instead. Sure enough Levi was at the door 10 minutes later.

I showed him through the house and into our bedroom. The TV was propped against the foot of the bed and I showed him the mount I had installed. I began explaining the way the TV hooked onto the mount and how he could help when Jane appeared from our en-suite bathroom.

Jane, my naughty minx of a wife had obviously been busy in the walk in wardrobe back there. She was still expecting Jake to have come over to help and had changed quickly into her super sexy skimpiest bikini, but was surprised to find that it was Levi in our bedroom instead.

"Oh hi Levi, it's so good to see you. Wow look at you all grown up, Mr college man! How is Massachusetts treating you?" She asked as she admired his physique up close.

It was obvious Levi was filling out, packing on muscle and becoming a man. This was a noticeable transformation from the quiet, skinny kid with floppy hair who had left last year, and Jane was more than impressed.

"Hi Mrs M, it's going great. Weather's not as great as Cali, but everything is going real well." he stammered slightly as he took in the sight of my sexy wife in her revealing outfit.

"Oh you're an adult now Levi, you can call me Jane, ok? you boys come have a drink of lemonade with me by the pool when you are done playing with that TV, you hear?" she demanded with a demure look, as she grabbed a book on her way out to the back yard.

Levi turned back to me, a smile on his face and we continued our work to hang the TV, a job that took all of 5 minutes to complete.

"Alright, thanks for the extra set of hands Levi, you want to grab that lemonade real quick?" I offered him.

"Sure, that sounds great." he answered eagerly. I doubted it was the lemonade he was really interested in of course.

We joined Jane on the patio. She was lying out with a floppy hat on, reading her book. One leg raised, her tits straining to be contained by that outfit. She had chosen the tiniest bikini she owns, it is basically two tiny triangles that cover not much more than her nipples, with strings holding everything in place. The bottoms weren't much different and from the back it exposed practically her entire ass. She looks insanely gorgeous in it.

"Oh hey boys, let me get you that lemonade," she greeted us and stood to pour us both drinks as we took a seat on the patio chairs next to her. "So , Levi, apart from the weather, what are you missing most about home?" Jane asked.

"Well friends and family, for sure. And probably Cali girls and the beach, if I'm honest. Don't get me wrong, the East Coast is great and all but there is something about surfing, the ocean and Cali girls that just can't be beat. I'm going to make the most of the summer for sure." he responded.

Jane was drinking him in as he talked. His tight t-shirt accentuating his physique. Hidden behind her shades, her eyes were roaming, covertly, all over his body.

"Aww, I bet there's not as many bikini shows out there for sure, at least you can get your fill while you are back." she sympathized as she subconsciously arched her back a little, her titties thrust forward even more prominently.

"Ben, can you be a dear and grab me the sunscreen with the brown cap, please? I think I left it under my sink in our bathroom. If it's not there it might be in the utility room. I don't want to fry out here and I forgot to grab it earlier." she asked me.

I left the two of them and headed inside to find the lotion. It wasn't in either of the places she had mentioned and after a look through the kitchen I still hadn't found it. I grabbed a different kind from the cupboard and rejoined Jane and Levi outside.

"I couldn't find the one with the brown cap anywhere, but I grabbed this one if it'll do?" I said as I made my way through the back door but found that Levi was already rubbing lotion into my wife's back.

"Oh don't worry honey, I found it under the lounger, Levi is helping me get my back." she replied, innocently.

I watched, as I approached, Levi rubbing the lotion over and over to get the white liquid to work its way into her skin and disappear. He seemed to focus most of his attention rubbing the area right above her barely covered ass.

"Thanks Levi, you're a doll, and you've got such strong hands!" she teased him, throwing the kid a wink.

"No problem, it's a pleasure. Ben is a lucky man to have such a hot wife." he replied, surprising both of us with his boldness.

"Oh, well thank you... Levi." Jane stammered. My usually unflappable wife disarmed by his confident approach.

"I mean it, I can appreciate real Cali women who like showing off their curves, and you've got the best curves Mrs. M... Jane, sorry." he replied.

"OK, well that's nice of you Levi, but ummm. Anyway." she struggled for words.

I made sure to take full opportunity of her awkwardness and tease her to the max.

"Why don't you let Levi have a look at some more of your curves Jane, it's only fair really after you were ogling his cock the other night over the fence." I escalated.

If looks could kill I'd be a goner from the look that Jane shot me.

"Oh, woah! You saw me with Alice the other night. Oh shit, my bad, I thought no-one would see us out there. Oh God." Levi apologized, embarrassed now.

"Oh my God, Ben! I'm sorry Levi, we couldn't help but notice as we walked by and just watched for a few seconds. I'm so sorry." she continued with the apologies.

"Whatever! You loved watching him cum all over that cute little thing. Seems only fair you should return the favor a little, maybe show him those big beautiful tits of yours." I suggested.

The horror on her face was priceless, and yet it was tinged with a look of desire, I could tell. I know my wife and this conversation was starting to turn her on.

"Fuck yeah, I'd love to see them Mrs. M. I've always had a crush on you and your breasts look so amazing." Levi admitted, getting his confidence back.

"Oh my God, you two are crazy. Levi I'm as old as your mom, and we are not having this conversation." she continued to protest, but we could both see her erect nipples, visible through her top and she was having trouble keeping a smile off her face what with all the compliments from this strapping young man.

She turned away walking swiftly towards the back door, as if to shut the conversation down.

"Come on Jane, you show him yours and maybe he'll get that monster cock out for you to have a proper look at." I took my last shot before the opportunity was gone.

That thought stopped her in her tracks, just before she got to the door.

"Definitely! I'll show you mine, if you show me yours." he offered. A huge grin now plastered on his face.

My sweet sexy wife turned back to us, her resolve crushed at thought of his massive meat.

"OK, fine. You two are relentless! Get inside, but all you are getting is a real quick look, and only to even things up a little." she acquiesced.

She hurried us inside and we followed her to our bedroom. We all stood facing each other at the foot of the bed, tension thick in the air. Both Levi and I with very obvious tents in our shorts as our cocks strained with excitement.

"Not a word to anyone, either of you. And just for a minute, no touching!" my darling wife laid down her rules and slowly pulled at the strings of her bikini top around her neck.

Levi and I stared transfixed as her top slackened and dropped away from her breasts, her nipples flicking into view in front of us, poking out, hard as can be. Her excitement obvious. She reached and pulled the remaining strap from behind her back, pulling the top away, her mousy hair falling over her shoulders, framing the top of her magnificent titties. Dropping the top onto our bed and pulling her arms into her sides, she pushed her globes out more towards our young guest.

Levi could barely believe his eyes. His cock was hardening further and Jane's eyes were drawn down to the delicious bulge of the cock she had watched earlier in the week. She wanted to see it in person, to grab it and pump it furiously and have it spray cum on her, just like that little brunette.

Levi looked up and followed her eyes and read her desire. He reached down and with a pull and twist, undid the drawstring and released that huge python, his shorts falling to the floor where he stood.

"You can touch it if you want Mrs M." he offered.

She couldn't resist the sight of his huge cock. It was even bigger than Tim's from the party.

"I told you to call me Jane, Levi." she scolded him playfully even as she reached her hand out to grab his firm rod in her grip.

She slowly pushed her hand down his length, rubbing his skin back along his length, then back up to the tip of the head. Slowly, back and forth with a steady pace. Her eyes transfixed on his solid cock, reading the contours, obsessed with this shiny new play thing. God she was getting so wet.

Levi reached up and grasped a handful of her right titty. He slowly rolled her flesh around and tweaked her nipple between his fingers. Jane, closing her eyes momentarily, was out of protests. She relinquished herself and enjoyed the moment.

After a few seconds she came out of her sex haze and regained a little control.

"OK, I think thats enough before this goes too far. You have a fantastic dick Levi but it's time to put it away now and head home." she suggested.

I had taken a seat a few feet away and had released my own cock which I was rubbing slowly, watching the two of them. I hoped my hot wife wasn't done already.

"Jane, would you mind if we lied down just for a second. I'd love to just rub my cock against you, to see what it feels like." he asked hopefully.

"Um, no Levi. I'm pretty sure you know what it feels like to rub your cock on, and in a woman plenty already. We watched the blowjob the other night remember?" she reminded him.

"Well thats just it, all the girls my age have been too scared. They say it's too big and that they will just suck me off. I'm actually still a virgin... I'd just love to rub it against you if you'd let me?" he was practically begging her, with big puppy dog eyes.

His youth obviously worked for him, his innocence and apparent inexperience intoxicating my wife. In her 40s she was still getting attention from this 19 year old young stud with his massive dick. It was a heady mix that she couldn't resist.

"Fine, we can lay down, just lie behind me and rub against me a little bit, but my pussy is wet, so just don't push against me hard." she again laid down the rules.

I continued to rub my dick and watch with fascination. Levi lifted his shirt over his head as Jane pulled her bikini bottoms down and off, reaching back and flinging them at me as I smiled back at her, enjoying the mix of emotions on her face. They laid down together, Jane facing away from Levi.

"Do not put it inside me Levi, I am too old to be having sex with you, and your mother would kill me if she ever found out. Just a bit of rubbing and that's it." she repeated.

He grunted his affirmative response as he positioned himself behind my wife, positioning the head of his iron dick, between her legs, at the entrance of Jane's pussy. He began thrusting gently, sliding the taut purple head of his cock along her slippery lips.

I could imagine his pre-cum leaking against her and it made my cock throb to think of her being claimed in front of me, this young buck wanting to breed her while I watch.

I also felt a little for the kid, a huge cock like that and unable to find a girl willing to take it, having to rely on oral sex for his relief.

I quickened my own pace as I watched him grind against her. His cock sliding along her length and back again, Jane beginning to moan a little. Levi reached around and down to her clit and began to play with her sensitive mound as he continued to rub his cock softly against her pleasure slit.

Jane was soaking wet and nearing an orgasm as she fought to stay in control. This young hunk of muscled strength rubbing his huge length against her while he fingered her clit with the softness of youth, tentative but soooooo effective. His muscled chest tight against her back. She wanted more than anything to open her legs slightly and allow him to plunge that massive weapon inside her. To sheath him and give him what he so badly wanted.

Levi applied a little extra pressure to her clit and then hooked his finger, sliding it fully into my wife's pussy. Jane gasped and her leg lifted slightly at the sensation. With her pussy so wet and Levi's constant pressure, the inevitable happened... the head of his cock broke the threshold and dipped into my sweet wife's forbidden sex. Jane couldn't resist, she just focused on clamping down and not allowing Levi to fully push into her.

I figured now was a good time to get involved. Standing, I dropped my shorts and climbed onto the bed, offering my fully erect cock to Jane who immediately grasped it and fed my length into her waiting mouth.

As I took some of her attention, her pelvic grip released some and Levi plunged fully into Jane's soaking wet pussy. He bottomed out gently inside her and then began to thrust, faster, harder, quickly in and out, his balls swinging and slapping against her labia as her groans were stifled on my engorged dick, deep in her mouth.

Levi and I thrust against her, timing our thrusts together, all semblance of Jane's resistance gone now.

I removed my cock and began beating my shaft mercilessly towards my building orgasm, My sweet Jane carefully cupping my balls, helping me towards completion.

Levi couldn't hold it in any longer. His virginity gone, this new sensation of a wet, warm pussy sucking his cock in, plunging over and over, colliding with her sex with each thrust. He spasmed hard... his arms around her, a breast in each hand, he exploded and released his tidal wave of cum inside her, spurting again and again. He filled her so much that their combined juices leaked from her pussy to coat both of them where they were coupled.

I looked down and could see his shaft buried in my wife, his seed spilling over her pussy lips and dripping from his length to the bed. I reached my orgasm too. Cum shooting from my throbbing dick in a replay of what we had watched the other night, covering Jane's tits, splashing on her chin and face, she opened her mouth to drink in my juice, tasting, swallowing.

She pulsed her pussy wall against Levi's cock. Using his dick, feeling it, milking the last drops of cum from him, she looked back and for the first time let him kiss her, his tongue darting into her mouth, grinding his lips against her, sending her over the edge. Her mouth broke away as she howled into her orgasm.

"Fuck, Yes... Oh God YES, Oh my God I love your huge cock LEVI... YES YES YES!" she screamed.

Her pussy clamped down on his dick with everything she had, as she shook her way through several orgasms before finally rolling away from him, naked, displayed for both of us. Coated in our cum and utterly satisfied.

"Oh boy, you guys better never say anything to anyone about this or it will never happen again... you got it?" she demanded.

Like we were going to argue with that!

Jane looked over and winked at me. Who was she fooling? She couldn't wait for next time.

TenBelow
TenBelow
141 Followers