My Wife Burns Herself

Story Info
My wife tells everyone we know what happened that night.
4.4k words
3.73
44.1k
40
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary:

My name is Gary Smith and this story involves my wife Luisa and her best female friend Penny, myself and Penny's husband, Darren.

Something happened a few weeks ago to endanger our marriage, as a consequence I have asked Luisa to tell all our friends, family, work colleagues and anyone else in our joint contacts exactly what happened and more importantly what we did to save the situation as couples.

When I told my wife I wanted her to tell everyone we know what happened at first she wasn't happy, saying she didn't want to tell the world or write anything and put it in the public domain, it would be embarrassing for us.

I admit it would be embarrassing for her and Penny, yes its a bit harsh but I don't want any misunderstandings between our mutual friends and family and work colleagues, there are already rumours about Luisa and Penny.

However, Luisa has written the email the "confession"/ "announcement"/ "story" with the help of her friend Penny, Penny and her husband are with us in the house Darren agrees with my solution but Penny realises it could be embarrassing for her as well as her husband, but she understands it.

We are currently sitting in our office/spare room. Luisa, is poised to click the send button on the computer, the button will send an email to my family, my wife's family, our friends, even our work colleagues. We both estimate there are 100 contacts in our shared email account.

If my wife of 20 years clicks that button all those people will know exactly what she did and how she endangered our marriage.

"Luisa, this is a tough choice, I know this. But honestly its the only way I can see where everyone will know exactly what happened. And there will be no misunderstandings." I said to Luisa in a conciliatory tone.

I took hold of her other hand she smiled ironically, "How bad can it be? Gary, I know I fucked up and I know you have lost some trust in me. But if this helps you recover some of that trust I will do this."

She clicked the button. Luisa had copied all our contacts into the email. The calls and texts should start in about 5 minutes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(What followers is the text of the email my wife has just sent.)

☆☆☆☆☆★★☆

Luisa:

(Okay, here goes, this is what happened on a night out involving myself and my best friend Penny. Everyone reading this email knows me and knows my husband, a few will also know the arsehole who almost succeeded in breaking up my marriage.

However, in case anyone doesn't know me or the circumstances of a couple of days ago I shall explain who I am and the background to this event. But first a little background on my husband and myself, yes I know our families will already know our background but some of you might not.

My name is Luisa Smith, my husband and I have been married for 20 years. We don't have any children by choice. We are both 45, we met in a pub in Oxford, some drunk idiot was trying to chat me and my friends up, we were not interested.

There was a young man, my age who caught my attention he had long black hair he was slim and he looked pale, he wore a black T shirt with an image of a band called the Sisters of Mercy on the front and black jeans and heavy Dr Martin boots and a long black trench coat, he was a Goth, and he was sitting opposite us quietly drinking Cider and reading a book, I kept looking at him and he shyly looked back at me.

I was wearing a mini dress made of leather, yes the pub was a rock pub, and I was and still am a rock chick, and almost anything goes as long as its not smart or casual clothing, in the pub. It could get rough some nights but generally it was a good atmosphere.

This particular evening there was one very drunk idiot who was trying to talk to me he was starting to really annoy me and my friends. It got to the point where he was leaning over me staring at my chest and my prominent breasts.

I will admit the dress was tight and revealing. But it was conservative compared to how some of the other women in the pub were dressed. The dress was high up my thighs and very low cut.

It was the fashion of the time, a 20 year old women like me could walk into a rock pub like this one and not be hit on or bothered by stupid young trendy or chav boys as they used to be called.

So back then, 20 odd years ago I was tall, slim with slightly bigger than average breasts, and long black hair, I have a dark complexion due to my Mexican heritage. My mother is Mexican my father English.

Yes I got hit on by men and some women. Yes I did have several boyfriends in college, I had my fair share of dates, but no one ever came close to winning my heart, yes I had sex with a few of them and yes it was okay, but it didn't ever become really good until I met my future husband Gary, the legal age in the UK is 16, and I admit between the ages of 16 and 18 years I did play the field.

Gary has never asked me about past boyfriends and I have never asked about his girlfriends, I'm not interested. When we first started dating we were exclusive and have been ever since.

Anyway this idiot kept leaning over me and was trying to be charming but he was anything but. It was at that the point, the Goth, Gary, stood up and came up behind the idiot.

"Leave the ladies alone, they are not interested in you."

He said this calmly and quietly so as not to draw attention to us. Stupidly the idiot turned around and said in a loud drunk voice, "Fuck off Gary, I can talk to any woman I want."

At which point the pub went quiet. Gary then grabbed the man by his collar and threw him face first against a wall. He then turned to me and said,

"Sorry, I don't know your name, I'm Gary."

"I'm Luisa, nice to meet you Gary." I said with a smile.

"Likewise, Luisa, what would you like me to do to this piece of shit?" he said still pressing the drunk against the wall.

"Gary, it doesn't matter really just make sure he isn't near me, but you however can buy me a drink and come and sit with me." My friends smiled and made room for him.

He marched the drunk to the door and threw him out. Gary then came and sat next to me and we started talking about music, beer, books and life.

20 years later we are still talking about music, books, wine, beer, films and life. Gary still wears black everything. I also wear black everything, even my suit I wear to work is black. I work for a college professor in Oxford. I have done so for the past six years.

Its an okay job and it pays well, Gary has worked in a car parts warehouse for 10 years he is a foreman there, prior to that he worked in the construction and engineering industry he is a fully trained engineer. He is strong, he is well built and he never fails to excite me, mentally or physically.

His long black hair went long ago, I now shave his head every fortnight for him and he has a goatee that makes him look rough but also distinguished, he looks a little bit scary but I know he has a soft spot for me and I trust him with my life.

We still go to rock pubs and occasionally I will get up and sing during karaoke nights. Gary unfortunately can't sing, but after several beers he thinks he can. I still wear leather tops and leather trousers and skirts outside of work.

Yes it gets me noticed, but I am not dressing for anyone other than my husband. If anyone ever approaches me I instantly tell them I am very happily married and there is nothing they can do to change that. I only ever dance with very close friends and family, I never dance with strange men.

Its my choice, if I am out with my husband why would I dance with a strange man? Equally if Penny and I are out by ourselves we don't dance with anyone we don't know, it annoys the hell out of some men.

I don't care how big a cock they claim to have, although mostly the black men tell me they have huge cocks and apparently it will change my life if I try it.

But Gary's cock suits and fits me just fine. I don't need any other man black or white to satisfy me.

We have a varied and satisfying sex life. We never have a set day for it, neither of us are sexual people as such, we do it once or twice a week which is more than enough for both of us, for me its definitely quality rather than quantity.

Gary gets me hot and horny every time, and I know how to get him hot and horny. We often just kiss and cuddle and make out without actually having full sex, yes you can be intimate with someone without having full sex.

We both work out at the gym and we both practice kick boxing to keep fit. We are both quite high in the ranking of kick boxing and we often spar with each other, but I think Gary pulls his kicks and punches, he never, ever hurts me, and occasionally I know he let's me win.

So that is our life and love life. I will now tell everyone what I did wrong, and this is a warning to other wives and girlfriends.

I got involved with a group of women at work who were apparently all happily married, they talked about their husbands constantly, and it all seemed positive and they were curious about Gary.

I told them what they needed to know but wouldn't tell them much about my private life. It seemed to annoy them I wouldn't tell them how big Gary's cock was or how many times he could get it up and how many times he makes me cum, which is a lot.

Anyway the night I almost killed my marriage involves these women and one woman in particular. It was a Friday night and Gary was on a late shift at the warehouse. Several of the women at work, I won't mention their names its not really important at this stage, persuaded me to think about going out with them.

I will mention one close friend, Penny, who I work with. We have been friends for several years and yes she is married and Gary and I and Penny and her husband Darren often go out to places together we are good friends.

Penny was persuaded to go out with the group, in total there would be 10 women, the main person organising the night out was my supervisor, for legal reasons I can't mention her name as I am in the middle of a court case against her.

I asked Gary if he wouldn't mind picking us up later. Darren was unfortunately tied up at work as well, he worked in a DIY warehouse, he is a manager there, it just so happens tonight is a stock take night he would be busy most of the night.

Gary's shift finished at 11pm and he said he would pick us up after work or if we wanted to come early just message him.

So that night I dressed in my usual black leather skirt and black t-shirt with leather thigh high boots and leather jacket. Yes this is my usual going out outfit, yes it gets attention from people but Gary and I firmly believe a woman should be able to wear what she wants without being disturbed by men or women for that matter.

Penny dressed in a normal skirt and blouse with high heels and a short leather jacket. She is our age and just as good looking as I am, yes we both get noticed when we go out together, but of course normally we have husbands on our arms.

She is about 5ft 6inchs tall with a curved figure and short brown hair. Like Gary and I she and Darren didn't want any children by choice.

That night or any night we had no intention of being picked up by anyone and I fully intended to go home at a reasonable time. We both sent photos of each other to our husbands, we both got kiss emoji's and heart emoji's from them and we sent the same back.

Then we contacted a local taxi firm. And arranged for a ride into town.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The Club

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Something I will say at this point. Penny and I have been out on the town many times, mostly our husbands come with us but sometimes they don't.

We probably go out just us two once a month, certainly not on a regular basis, and certainly not every month. Mostly we go out as a foursome.

Penny and I normally find a pub or a coffee shop or a club and just enjoy having a drink and maybe dancing. To discourage men asking us out we pretend to be girlfriends, as in Lesbians.

We sit close together and hold hands and if needs be kiss or touch as if we were lovers, no neither of us are bi sexual or lesbians, we both love cock too much and we both love our husbands too much to do anything with each other.

Of course this pretending can cause other problems, Penny will verify this, women, not necessarily lesbians, will misinterpret this showing of affection and ask us to dance or buy us a drink or ask for our phone number.

We always refuse and explain we are both straight just keeping the men at bay, Penny can tell you all about these turns of events.

Anyway I digress, the point of this email is to tell people how Penny and I were almost taken advantage of.

We met up with the group of women from work and we were all having a good time, a large amount of champagne was drunk and in a very short period of time both Penny and I were feeling no pain.

The other women in our group were equally drunk. Penny can hold her drink slightly better than me, so everything that happened that night she related to me.

During the evening we started dancing as a group although dancing probably isn't the right word, staggering around in my case, I admit everything got a bit fuzzy for me and everything seemed to be funny and everyone appeared to be having a fun time. At this moment it was just us women dancing and drinking and falling over, twice in my case.

Of course hindsight is a wonderful thing, and thinking about it now I realise Penny and I were being given more drinks than any of the other women present. Yes somebody had set out to get us completely drunk and defenceless.

But one thing Gary and I agreed on early on in our marriage was if at any stage I was out on my own or with Penny and I was uncomfortable with the situation, we agreed I would send a worried emoji to him.

It would tell him to come and find me by using the phone tracker. Yes we both had phone trackers enabled on our phones. We hardly used it, but this was of those times I needed my husband to know where I was and get here fast.

Sober I could beat most people in a straight fight using my training, but drunk? Probably not. So knowing something wasn't right, I fumbled for my phone in my hand bag and drunkenly sent the text.

After that things really started to get blurry. Faces came and went, I think I remember Penny holding my hand and asking me if I was okay. I remember trying to get up but couldn't.

Penny later told me I couldn't stop smiling and giggling, I don't giggle. Also later Penny told me when she tried to help me up and go to the ladies toilet our supervisor stopped us and seemed to be happy I was out of it.

At this point I will say Penny is my best friend and my hero, I know now it was her who saved me from being gang raped.

Yes Gary and Penny's husbands actually physically saved me and Penny but mentally Penny is now a friend for life. If I was a lesbian I would certainly thank her with some sex, but she and I are both straight, it will never happen.

Penny told me later that our supervisor and two men who seemed to know our supervisor in the club, but we didn't know, insisted on helping me to a private room and they were going to exclude her, but she declared anywhere I went she went.

Penny also told me later our supervisor looked at both of us and said to the men, "You get both of them after I have finished with Luisa."

Once again I don't know what really happened next, all I do remember is being helped into a dark room and being touched by my supervisor and being pushed into a chair. My supervisor then started to trying to kiss me, in my drunken and drugged state I was in no state to fight her off.

I could hear a voice telling me to wake up and fight back, but that voice faded. I could feel my skirt being lifted and a soft hand started touching my vagina through my underwear.

My t-shirt was pulled up and my bra exposed. I could feel male hands touching my body now, you must understand everything was fuzzy, I could not concentrate on anything.

The only feelings I remember were regret and anger. I knew deep down letting someone touch me like this was wrong somewhere inside I was trying to wake up.

Penny later told me my head was laid back against the chair and our supervisor and one of her men friends were kissing and touching me, she also told me I was weakly trying to push away their hands.

Once again Penny told me later she distracted the other man by stripping down to her underwear and kissing him and pressing her body against him, when he was totally distracted by her and her kissing, she hooked his legs with hers and tripped him up, then while he was on his back she picked up a chair and hit him with it.

Penny then moved away from the unconscious man and picked up the chair again, she later told me the sound of the chair hitting the other man's head was very satisfying.

He also went down and was out cold, our supervisor didn't seem to notice she was too busy kissing down my body.

Which might explain why she didn't see Penny come up behind her and drag her off me. She swung her around until our supervisor hit the door and for a moment she appeared stunned.

It was at that moment the door exploded inwards. Two very pissed off husbands had literally kicked the door down and the door fell on our supervisor trapping her.

Gary and Darren and to a certain extent Penny told me what happened next. Gary walked towards me he looked at me as if he was about to say something but instead he helped me up and helped me get dressed. Darren did the same for Penny.

Once Penny and I were both dressed the two husbands advanced on the two men, in unison they both punched the men hard in the face, both men ended up with broken noses, then our husbands were about to seriously injure the two men.

It was probably going to be something permanent, but it was at that point two armed police officers and two club security officers came through the broken door demanding to know what was going on.

I was still out of it but Penny even though she was still suffering from the alcohol she had consumed, she did explain what happened, of course it wasn't actually necessary because the room had, "safety" cameras and they captured everything that happened.

We learnt about this after the police took all of us, including our supervisor and her two men friends down to the station to give statements, once they had all woken up.

I was taken to the local hospital and samples of my blood were taken. Penny also had some of her blood tested it was later confirmed my drinks were spiked with a mild drug that made rational choices difficult, Penny was also drugged but not as much.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So here we are up to date, Penny literally saved me from a fate worse than death. The footage from the club showed everything that happened in the room. I was appalled and embarrassed how easily I got into that situation.

And being objective about it I could understand Gary perhaps thinking I was enjoining being touched, of course Gary never said these words, but I can imagine it crossed his mind.

I will admit it took Penny and I a lot of persuading to get our husbands to accept we were not going to cheat on them willingly, of course when they were told about the drugs and the set up they realised it was not our fault and we were victims they have both been very supportive of both of us.

But for the record I will state Gary has obviously stayed with me and the same for Darren with Penny they have both stated they are going nowhere.

Darren and Penny are staying with us in our house for the moment, it is big enough for all of us, and we are helping each other.

Penny and I are seeing a therapist with our husbands sat in the room supporting us. Mainly to get over our trust issues of strangers, Penny and I trust our husbands but that's about it.

12