My Wife Cleans Up at Poker Party

Story Info
Wife Has First Interracial Gangbang.
1.8k words
4.32
22.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all took place about a year ago. I had to go to Atlanta for business to meet a few new clients. I asked my beautiful wife, Lisa, to accompany me because I was staying in a nice hotel. My three clients stayed elsewhere, and I would be alone all week. She decided to come along to get some sun and relax for a few days.

Let me take a minute to describe Lisa. She is thirty-nine and has a body that can stop traffic. She is blonde, 5 ft 9 in tall, 130 lbs, with 36, 24, and 35 measurements. Lisa has the best tits, ass, and legs on the planet. She loves to tease and show off in public and flash men anytime and anywhere.

After a few meetings with my clients, I told her she should come to meet them. Two of them were younger guys in their late twenties. The other two were a little older black men, all good-looking and in excellent shape.

She didn't want to meet them; she said she felt uncomfortable because they were clients. When she said no, I was not happy, and I told her I was looking forward to parading her around in front of them and showing her off, but she still said no.

After three days of meetings, it was Saturday, and the men were all leaving on Sunday, so they decided to have a poker party at their hotel Saturday night before they all left. They mentioned to me that it would be great to get a nice, cute piece of ass to serve food and drinks for the game and wanted to know if I could arrange it so that they would pay whatever the cost was.

I told Lisa what they wanted and asked if it would be okay with her if I found someone to service us or if she would be upset about me doing this. After thinking about it, she said, "Hey baby, what about if I do it?" They've never met me, and it might be fun.

I almost shot my load in my pants right then.

I said, "Are you sure you want to do it? Because I'm good with it if you want to."

She said she wanted to do it, "But it would be my rules and my way. You are not going to control this; I am."

After a few minutes, I went up to her, hugged her, and reached under her robe. She was so wet just thinking about it. She told me to tell them it was one hundred dollars each.

"So including you, five hundred dollars is for me to dress sexy, serve drinks and food during the game, and anything else will be extra. Make sure they understand that."

I called them and told them I found a smoking hot babe at the hotel bar who wanted five hundred dollars to do it, and just like that, it was on.

They texted Lisa the address, and she drove alone to the hotel. She came a little late, giving us time to start drinking. She was dressed super hot, like an escort, but still ensured she was covered for the ride. When she knocked on the door, I was nervous and shaking from head to toe.

I was thinking about four strangers seeing my wife dressed like this when she knocked, and one of the good-looking black men answered the door and introduced her to all the men.

They were speechless when she took off her jacket and saw her outfit. Lisa was wearing a lovely short skirt and a tight, low-cut shirt. They immediately started complimenting her and commenting on her outfit; they made her have a few shots to catch up.

She started slowly, serving them and bending over so her ass would show a little and her tits would sway back and forth. After about thirty minutes of drinking, one guy said, "We understand your pay is five hundred dollars, and anything else you do will be extra... So, what else do you do, baby?"

Lisa was so fucking hot by then that she could barely answer.

She said, "Well, if I change into something a little sexier, that's a hundred dollars extra."

Before she could finish talking, he said, "Okay, change, baby."

When she came out in a super short dress with a thong and no bra, her nipples were like steel and showed clearly through the clothing.

The men went fucking crazy calling her, commenting on how hot she was, and telling me what a great job I did finding a hot-ass, sexy thing like this.

I replied, "I'm glad you like her; I figured you all would."

Very soon after that, they started feeling her legs every time she bent over, and little by little, they were going higher up her leg, so finally, she said, "Hey, that's enough; if you want to touch me like that, it's going to be another hundred dollars extra each."

They quickly agreed, and the fun began when one of them slowly put his hand up her dress and grabbed her fantastic ass. He let out a moan and said, "Goddamn girl, you've got some sweet, sexy ass; it's time to let my friends feel that thing."

As she walked around the table, I saw that her puss had started dripping down her leg. She looked shocked when she felt it reach her shoe. She got it together and slowly went to each of them, bending and shaking her ass a little and letting them touch her more and more.

By now, there was no holding back. She approached me and said, "Hey, why are you so quiet and shy?"

I replied, "I'm not shy, honey."

"Okay, then put your hand up my dress and rub my pussy from behind."

As soon as I did, I announced, "Holy shit, her pussy is dripping down her leg, her thong is soaking wet, and she is shaking."

They all looked shocked, and one said, "What's up, baby? Are you okay?"

She stood there for a minute and said, "I'm more than okay. I am so turned on; I think I squirted in my thong."

They all looked at each other like little schoolboys with hard dicks.

One of the black men said, "Hey baby, could you get us more drinks? Please double them for everyone, including you, and give us a minute to talk."

Lisa went into the kitchen and was relieved she already had eleven hundred dollars from them for doing nothing. When she came back in, we all had two more drinks.

The older black man said, "Hey, honey, let's cut all the bullshit. We have all been talking, and we want to know how much it's going to take to let us go wild on you. We want a total gangbang. Give us two hours to fuck you, silly; just tell us the rules and the amount."

Lisa stood there, her heart racing and her pussycat melting. When she saw all of them sitting there, she could see their hard cocks through their pants.

I nodded my head 'okay', and she blurted out, "Okay, another thousand dollars, and I'm all yours. There is only one rule: no anal."

They all said, "You got it, baby," and then they put the money on the table.

She picked it up and said, "I'll be back in two minutes."

Lisa changed into a total slut suit, a short skirt, a dry g-string see-through white tee shirt, and five-inch heels. When she returned, they were all sitting in chairs in a circle with the TV playing music.

I said, "Okay, baby, dance and show us what you got; we can't take any more teasing."

Lisa looked around and said, "If you want me to dance, take out those cocks and let me see what I'm dealing with."

She started to dance, and one by one, they took out their cocks; they were all hard and, from what I could see, all pretty hung. She started stripping and said, "You all better start stroking those things if you want me."

They were all good at listening, and as she went to each one, she would grind on them and feel their cock with her hand. They were all groping her now and moaning like little boys; they all had excellent, hot pre cum dripping from their cocks.

She was now down to her G string. She then said to one of the white men, "You look like you are ready to get your dick sucked, baby."

He said, "Oh my god, I'm so ready."

She said, "No problem, honey, just beg me first and say it loud so the others learn what it takes."

He said, "Please suck my cock, you hot thing."

Come on and suck it good. Lisa said excellent but repeated it, this time louder. The man yelled, "Please suck me, you cock teasing bitch."

She then dropped to her knees and sucked his cock as deeply as possible. When she came up for air and looked around, she could see they were all hard now and undressed.

Just then, one of them said, "I guess it's time for you to suck our dicks."

They all stood around her, slapping her face with their stiff cocks. One by one, she sucked them. The two black guys were big, but the one guy, Larry, was tremendous. His cock was about ten inches long and thick; Lisa could barely suck his dick.

After sucking them all and licking their balls, she stood up and said, "Okay, somebody fuck me. I am so wet and ready to squirt again."

Just then, one of the white guys started fucking her, and one by one, they all took turns as the others got their cocks sucked over and over.

After about one hour of getting fucked by four of us, she said, "Okay, Larry, you have been very patient watching them, but it's time for me to try to take your giant cock in me."

It was payback time because he said, "If you want my cock, bitch, then beg me and be loud about it."

Lisa begged and said, "Come on, baby, fuck me."

He said, "No way, bitch, louder," so she screamed, "Fuck my pussy with that giant black cock, please, please, fuck me."

He picked her up like a rag doll, threw her on the bed, and jammed his cock in her.

Lisa said she felt things she never knew she could handle. She started to arch her back and begin squirting again and again all over like a fountain.

Everyone cheered and said, "Cum baby, squirt us with your hot cum."

Well, just then, Larry came all over her face, the other black man came like a hose all over her tits, and then the other two and I decided to cum together all over her face and in her mouth.

This was by far the most incredible night of our lives, and Lisa made over two thousand dollars to get her brain fucked out, which she would have probably done for free. Well, that's it. Lisa is a BBC slut, addicted to black cock whenever she can get it.

I hope you enjoyed our story.